This is a helicopter

What happened to all the missile threads? Are they really taking them down that fast?

Attached: C55A142E-6459-4E0E-AD51-BDCDBF17ADD3.jpg (799x830, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJkk0FeUUBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgNCyfzVhjQ
video.foxnews.com/v/5797659148001/?playlist_id=5588812415001#sp=show-clips
iflscience.com/space/elon-musk-says-we-could-terraform-mars-dropping-thermonuclear-bombs-it/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/china-hacked-a-navy-contractor-and-secured-a-trove-of-highly-sensitive-data-on-submarine-warfare/2018/06/08/6cc396fa-68e6-11e8-bea7-c8eb28bc52b1_story.html?utm_term=.8e1402ccd368
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doctor Freeeeeemmaaaaaannnnn

Attached: fr.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Did mods give up? This thread is still up?

Countdown to 404

Was it the Canadians?

Attached: first strike.jpg (1627x1269, 520K)

That Helicopter though...hey so what's going on in Antartica?

Attached: 404'ed.jpg (700x394, 56K)

mods got notice to SHUT IT DOWN
anything relating to real time detective work gets deleted, they fear Jow Forums's powerlevel

people are diverted by IG report and obama in tribal attire it's been a busy few days plus that rocket got shot down so it's irrelevant we all know the jews were the ones who fired it at AF1

Get to da choppa

Attached: 1529108770437.png (998x598, 406K)

Who the fuck do you think it was? Space jews

Attached: space kike.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

>Get to the boooaaatttt

Attached: ant.jpg (240x240, 24K)

Q user 2 days before this launch said "Certain events are happening earlier than expected"
>Prepare for unexpected consequences

Attached: FOB Borialis.jpg (890x710, 73K)

Kys q is fake

Attached: missilefullinfo.jpg (1920x2220, 1.69M)

mods are in ultra panic mode same with shills.

expect a fucking shitstorm to unleash upon (((them))) real soon

Attached: (((google))).png (1121x746, 845K)

While you fucks freak out over this, you let IG shit go unnoticed. Wonder why the mods delete threads of fake shit? It's to get you idiots riled up and distract you "No bias found"

Attached: 1529007512790.png (575x563, 134K)

Attached: 1529008998288.png (803x500, 648K)

they are pruning obama in satanic garb too which Q also predicted

Attached: pruned.png (1920x1080, 174K)

Helicopter thread!
post your best helicopters

Attached: Boeing AH-64 Apache.jpg (1300x1625, 1.25M)

Attached: 1529067829548.jpg (1672x2813, 1.19M)

this is the modified and redacted report wait for the real red pill

thread related

yeah I saw that. Must be some kind of cylindrical helicopter

Attached: missileclearimage.jpg (1440x810, 69K)

Attached: 1529068091819.jpg (2778x2655, 1.26M)

This predicted 9/11 and came out in 1997; the "inside job" at "ground zero" is perpetrated by Freeman, aka Goldenberg for you youngfags who haven't read 1984

They were deleting IG report threads yesterday as well

LOOK AT ME, IM ISLAND RICK!

>The new osprey has a rocket based vertical takeoff that allows it to rocket upward at 600mph into low-earth orbit

google fucked up, none of those have a rocket at the tip, and im new to this but I dont remember anything about long exposure, why would a weather cam be long exposure?

Not sure, we should nuke them just to be safe

Still there is lots of gold even in the redacted like pics related. Probably lots more gold to found as well.

Oy, do you like my helicopter? I just bought it.

Pic related

Attached: 140137_0.jpg (401x602, 68K)

haha no, that shit doesn't fly anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=XJkk0FeUUBA
9/11 predicted in 1997

is there any way to tell its direction from launch images?

Attached: young helicopter.jpg (993x632, 57K)

I think its going up

>Space Niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgNCyfzVhjQ

Only problem with the IG report is we already knew all of that, the juicy details we need to actually have a happening got left out. At this point people are so divided in the cold civil war they literally dont care if people broke the law in the name of stopping drumpf, hell they encourage it. Not saying the IG report isnt important or shouldnt be bumped, but I think the board is big enough for more than one happening

why derail this thread?

The IG report was lackluster.
video.foxnews.com/v/5797659148001/?playlist_id=5588812415001#sp=show-clips

Attached: 484F3750-43A1-4B3F-A1DF-615CDF7E6174.jpg (750x815, 226K)

They don't want you to know what's going on in Antartica

Attached: hl3.jpg (590x332, 101K)

>a helicopter
Fucking KEK. The absolute nerve of them.

Attached: at.png (890x532, 556K)

Obviously this is an Evangelion

(((them)))

kekd

Attached: c84.gif (600x580, 436K)

Bump let's find out.

>why would a weather cam be long exposure?
it's not. it's literally a fucking snap shot

I’m still divided on the target. If it’s a surface to air missile, then yeah it’s AF1. But if Singapore was the target then it’s an ICBM.

a SAM isn't that big of a rocket that's a kike ICBM that got haxx0red is the standing theory i've heard

the guy who owns the camera said on his original post it was a 20 second exposure per pic, rockets that lift off dont leave a trail of light , they just have very bright exhaust that becomes a trail during long exposure

fair enough. it's certainly not a fucking helicopter

it s not a surface to air missile, those are tiny, and its not a icbm because an interception of those would be very noticeable

What if we just try nuking Mars...no, I'm saying like hypothetically if we did that, not saying we did, but if....

Attached: elonmusk.jpg (1620x1080, 220K)

Also, if it was an ICBM headed to Singapore, I would expect it to have a slightly curved trajectory. So maybe more likely a SAM.

Trump obviously wants it to be kept a secret.

Do you not trust Trump, Jow Forums?

Why haven't you all reported this to Hiro?

>its not a icbm because an interception of those would be very noticeable
we've got plenty of technology besides missile to missile defense. think star wars program.

> I would expect it to have a slightly curved trajectory.
it's at a very low altitude in this picture likely wouldn't start curving until much higher.

yeah we can use the feedback function for that or email him that's both very practical and effective

Attached: smug animé girl.gif (300x300, 64K)

kek
iflscience.com/space/elon-musk-says-we-could-terraform-mars-dropping-thermonuclear-bombs-it/

>tfw elon musk nukes kike bases on mars

Attached: 1527010446410.jpg (672x489, 228K)

I honestly think it was some kind of missile that wasn't supposed to be seen or known by the public

nah, just get in a helicopter and tell him in person

Also, the Chinese hacked a nuclear sub and stole a bunch of information. Maybe they got information on this new weapon?

Member the Hawaii missile warning? And then one in Japan a few days later?

WTF is going on?

You do realize he's shit on the mods before right?
Like every time they get out of line

i remember someone stating that it was a hacked missile that was launched

undercover kike wars vs good guys

Could this be related?

Attached: 68CD9E99-E74C-42EC-8D90-41BF1A4D4C26.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/china-hacked-a-navy-contractor-and-secured-a-trove-of-highly-sensitive-data-on-submarine-warfare/2018/06/08/6cc396fa-68e6-11e8-bea7-c8eb28bc52b1_story.html?utm_term=.8e1402ccd368

When did that happen?

whats this about

I AM thinking star wars program. It could be an SM 3 with a target in low earth orbit?

that was from december 22, no?

The last one is an hour and some ago.

leaf them alone!

was there one on june 11 at 3:56 am?

Was there the same sort of happening on December 22?

Because the December 22 stream got deleted, with someone on the profile asking why it's gone and what happened there.

Can't see, the closest new one seems to start at 14/06.

bump

This

I'd say stop posting missile threads but the info rundown doesn't answer the, I imagine, one billion dollar question

Who actually launched the initial missile that Aegis (from Whidbey) intercepted
>China loves missiles and launches at AF1
Or is it
>China loves money more than missiles and sold the hacked code they had, who then launched at AF1
I think we know the answer, but I doubt we can get our hands on incriminating evidence

Attached: 1527139554879.jpg (1241x888, 181K)

or... the whole China thing could be spoofed?

Mossad? deep state kikes are pretty pissed off that Trump severed their control over NK

Could be. Our wager is, as usual, Mossad. Either China hacked and sold to Mossad, or it's as you say, spoofed to frame China.

Either way, it's (((them)))

bump

bump

bump

What happening HH

Gotta get this bumped!

bamp

i for one would like to know what the missile was..

Attached: sambradford.png (434x548, 389K)

Yes faggots it is a missile not some bull shit helicopter . Former ADA army man here . Whatever type it was is a long range missile to dam big for regular ADA . Most likely a classified launch check Skyking records for that sector .

Attached: 1524845317282.png (1889x1889, 340K)

its legal if unclassified.

Hey faggots their is a naval station right by their where nuke subs and ships with missiles come and go ?

Attached: download (2).png (256x197, 7K)

underrated

The action that needs to be taken against whoever has done this needs to be much greater to the severity of what they wanted to happen.

This would have caused World war 3, tons of people need to face the firing squad for this.

>nuke subs and ships aren't going to use a naval station
are you just pretending to be retarded or what

Attached: 1529008305063.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Everyone keeps assuming AF1 was the target. SM -3s can also be used against satellites in low Earth orbit. They also have a relatively short range. Let's say you wanted to target a spy satellite. You'd have to launch from as close to it's lowest point as possible. They're also much smaller than, say an ICBM which are massive. The SM-3 is about 20ft long. Now, let's assume that the U.S. government isn't honest about its military hardware. Let's assume there are smaller helicopters that do the same job. Smaller in this case, is better. SM-3s don't have an explosive payload, at least not like other helicopters. They're kinetic weapons. They smash into their target at high speed to disable it. When used against a long range helicopter, they're meant to destroy it during its first booster stage so they're considered a quick response weapon. So, a smaller helicopter can move faster, doesn't have to carry an explosive payload, and can go further.

This?

Now let's assume, for the sake of argument, that the target was a satellite. Would it make sense that they'd down say, a Chinese satellite as a quiet show of force following the summit? Maybe our information blackout on helicopter posting was to keep us quiet so the Chinese or possibly even the North Koreans would wonder wtf happened to their bird after a subtle threat made at the summit? This is speculation of course, but it makes since. It certainly makes more sense than the Chinese hacking a sub (impossible) and launching a missile at AF1. Don't listen to LARPing letters of the alphabet. They're likely just trying to spin a narrative. Or maybe they just like shitposting and feeling important.