I hate this place

I'm not a racist or jewspiracy theorist, but I come here every day and it's killing me. I just want to be good and decent.

Attached: 96LfgMs (2).jpg (595x599, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jCWsTYC4Gyk
archive.li/xJEJS
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
youtube.com/watch?v=TCx-M8dcDhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then stop working for the CIA.

are you done signaling about how much better you are?!
what's you're point anyway?!

Maybe others here are in similsr situation and have tips for getting out

If they had tips for getting out, they wouldn't be here to share them would they?

if others had made a successful exit, they wouldn't be here to tell you about it, now would they?!
now ..where were we.. right watch this m.youtube.com/watch?v=jCWsTYC4Gyk

Attached: CIA NIGGER CAT.jpg (640x607, 94K)

Welcome. You're here forever.

Hey! I'm in the same situation
Yeah, it's a bit stressing browsing this shithole if you're not a brainwashed far right extremist
But I guess we're okay just annoying them. I mean, I'm here to bother conservatives. It's fun to trigger idiots by disrespecting the wh*te race, religion and delegitimizing their jewspiracy theories

Attached: 1527438150042.jpg (650x500, 82K)

don't forget, you are here forever

I know what you mean, I just want to smoke weed and fuck my sister

Go outside faggot

What the fuck is that cats problem?

Seriously, ive seen that cat in many pictures/threads and it always has that smug angry look.

I'm all like, "Go fucking chase a lazer or something faggot god damn."

Attached: OOOOOOOOOP.jpg (700x460, 75K)

I swear I got some form if PTSD from pol.

There is no getting out. You never leave this place. This place never leaves you.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg (550x467, 31K)

CIA pls we're on your side. :( w-why

>fuck my sister
mien nigger

Don't worry, you'll be here for 'just annoying' anons less and less the longer you are here.

Attached: 1526102677419.png (2040x1324, 1.54M)

>london mayor is a towl
>home secretary is a towl
>knife crime so bad people are buying stab vests

>gets PTSD from a bhutanese finger painting forum

go home ahmed you are drunk

why are you even here? leave you won't be missed. you won't though you'll shill and troll ze nazis.

Pussy

Yeah it sucks but what are you going to do when mass media is lying to you all day every day? It'd be nice if we could get paid to sift through the lies but we don't. You either give enough of a shit to look for the truth or you don't. Most don't. Most people just watch their favorite mass media, usually the one with the most hot slut celebs that they like and just agree with what they are being told. That or watch sports. Lots people ignore reality and just immerse themselves in their favorite hobbies. Sports,movies,music and video games are all designed to keep your own little bubble and not communicating with your friends and families about anything important.

See you tomorrow.

Attached: why pol is racially diverse.png (1322x360, 66K)

Your post would be more communicable without the quotation marks. You're already speaking in your own voice, there's no need.

You aren't good just because you're not actively engaged in evil. The only good men are the ones who fight evil.

Attached: jew cat.jpg (675x1200, 142K)

Your efforts to distract or deter me away from the question of the cats attitude will not work

What is that cats problem.

I'm all like, "what the fuck", over here.

Attached: 1524900119467.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Cuphead is legitimately based, though. Just don't be a faggot and cry about "how hard it is".

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (560x315, 83K)

Shit, wrong thread.

Guys give me a rundown on what happened in the last 3 days.
I have this feeling that a major part of pol faggots have been replaced by shills and sòygoys, i don't feel the magic anymore... This since the raid before the IG report.
Please explain, am i alone?

you're just a faggot with a meme flag. Sounds like a personal problem.

Attached: 1513809054520.gif (800x800, 309K)

I was sucked into this place over 2ish years ago. I started here a few months before the election. Literally an almost endless stream of stormfaggot and incel threads so I migrated to Jow Forums. Was great for a while and I was there when the Cam/Scooby thread was going on. Traps and Camgirl/Orbit threads started dominated the board then I left. I came back here a year after the election and I've been here ever since. The stormfaggots got suppressed and the MAGA apes which were supposedly an issue during/after the election got their own containment thread. It sometimes gets bad but never enough where I would want to leave. The SJWs are more or less responsible for that.

Attached: IMG_2840.jpg (240x240, 18K)

What the fuck

>Shills are always going to be a part of Jow Forums, and they generally come in waves. The election obviously ramped shit up massively, and it's been a battle ever since. Just remember to sage, post red-pills, and call out shill faggotry.

Enjoy your stay, lurk moar. You will take many pills. Not all of them red.

Until hopefully one day when you are ready you will see the whole globalist multikult insanity they push as "loving" is actually the most racist modern trend, since it wants to erase all individual cultures, races, and identities - not just whites.

If youre strong willed you will withstand the false pill of turning into a stormfront faggot or a rabid antiwhite blm stooge. The real redpill is knowing the forces at play in the world and want justice and self betterment for you and yours, while not surrendering your love and respect for others. By then you should have realized the nazis, mohammedans, and synagogue of satan are ultimately serving the same lord as the luciferian elites in this cosmic battle for mankind.
Or you may have realized everything here is just fucking satire and not make shitty threads, faggot.

Attached: 1495118404138.jpg (328x1024, 57K)

For once I'm agreeing with this memeflag. There were def. more shill/slide threads in the past few days then normal. It started with the Kim meeting, the bugaloo in Arizona with the Vets, and the Rocket which was "a helicopter". Not tinfoilhatting since I don't really have an opinion on the later 2 but something def. happened to trigger this.

I have found this statement to be true.

Attached: middle age Pepe.png (350x338, 67K)

Nice job Jow Forumsack many weird and gay shill threads yes. I can feel the meme magic coming back guys! reeeeeee

Attached: based r the donald.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

Attached: MKUltra1.jpg (10000x4300, 3.94M)

Attached: pol 6-13.png (1676x964, 1.21M)

I know, i lurked, but it's since the raid before the IG report 2-3 days ago that i have this feeling...
it's like a lot of anons just disappeared, i don't see the usual activity...

Mutt friend! thank god you are here.
I noticed this because of the IG report, just a few hours earlier the shitposting started and continued.
It's since then that i really feel a strong decrease in "usual" post and threads by anons, it's like they just leaved

That was the start yes

You come here for the search of truth outside of what (((they))) try to feed you.

Attached: jewHeadsOfStudio.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Neither am I, I just troll for (You)s

Why do you think accepting white genocide and jewish rule makes you a better person?

>I can feel the meme magic coming back guys! reeeeeee

i can't really...

>I hate this place
>I come here every day

Are you retarded?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (588x823, 62K)

Here you go, brother

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 415K)

I've been here since 2015. Not an oldfah by any means but there's always been shills. Most of them however are just us trying to bait for responses that we want

this place is extremely negative.

ppl here will go after even if they agree with you.

Have you seen shilling like this? i don't.
And i have this feeling that a lot of regular anons just leaved.
There is a lot of habbenings around, but very few threads to discuss.

ditch your meme flag it doesn't help you at all. Also no threads because of slide threads and the mods are jewish / deleting them.

It can be broken just like any other addiction

also most of them moved to 8ch back when the mods got flushed specifically because of the Qanon divide

>I'm not a racist or jewspiracy theorist, but I come here every day and it's killing me. I just want to be good and decent.
I had an extremely busy week at work, and didn’t have time for Jow Forums

Now I’m done, and back on Jow Forums and let me tell you I was happy being a bluepilled wagecuck for a few brief days. There’s so much negativity here

Attached: 68983124-0914-49F8-9A27-C49BAC4B5CDD.png (709x765, 268K)

that thread about mods pruning shit just got pruned for linking this archive link archive.li/xJEJS

Tough tits, you're here forever.

mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeooooooowwwwwww

lol, nice pic.

And come on, you love this place. Even the extreme left loves it here, you can tell, from all their SJW crap-tainted threads that they post.

Listen OP, you can't get out because this is the most upfront and genuine politics you're going to find on the internet. One of the websites I should say. Even so, this board is pretty fucking unique and you find some interesting information on it versus anywhere else.

Then leave

more details about this migration pls?

yeah, just noticed that... cannot belive this behavior, but maybe they want that shit posted only on /x/

Been here for a few years. When I arrived:

>socially liberal lefty ambivalent about antifa punching nazis, sort of worried about the precedent
>think some racist jokes are funny and others are shitty

Now:
>socially liberal lefty who is reasonably sure antifa are usually right when they punch nazis, doesn't care about the precedent
>thinks some racist jokes are funny and others are shitty

The stormshills recruit here (and they're pretty good at adapting standard cult recruitment tactics to the medium), but they're not some sort of machiavellian superminds converting the world. They're just a bunch of assholes waiting around for lonely depressed kids.

I love racists and jew haters. You are good to me

THEN BE GOOD AND DECENT!

We're not gone, just had shit to do.
Some of us enjoy the raw freedom of this cesspool. It's like the bbs of the 90's turned into an insane ranting old man.

We are free to speak our minds here. The darkness and the light battle in the trenches of Jow Forums. The degeneracy of mankind is reaching a boiling point. When the Body of Christ is removed, is will boil over. Degeneracy writ large, with no restraint. Satan will give mankind it's true desire, to know itself. It will find itself lacking and bowing in judgement before the Lord Jesus Christ. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Only those who repent, believe on the blood atonement of Jesus Christ, and call on His name will be saved. All others will be cast into the lake of fire to burn in eternal torment and separation from God and His love.

Jow Forums is a Christian board, but not for much longer.

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 510K)

There is only one way out user.

Attached: do it faggot.jpg (866x1300, 60K)

Jow Forums is satire

If you really hate the truth, then why don’t you go back?

Attached: 9F12C4D8-E995-4D0C-9D6B-B38C197FF13A.jpg (500x500, 72K)

Nut up you fucking pussy

Welcome

Attached: One of Us.gif (250x185, 549K)

Jesus Christ is the only good shepherd. Follow him and leave this place.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: [000004].jpg (489x291, 46K)

>been here everyday
>Exposed to OVERWHELMING evidence of Jewish Surpremacy
>still thinks its a "jewspiracy"
Just fuck off and die then idiot

Attached: the culture of critique pewds.png (704x636, 539K)

KYS already faggot!

>happy being a bluepilled wagecuck for a few brief days

Attached: 1512388019216.jpg (252x291, 17K)

It's just a haven for pedophiles
Jow Forums=pedophiles

Live in a liberal city and after getting the "redpill" going out is like going into the twilight zone. Jow Forums memes walking around everywhere. Wasn't really happy before but now it's so apparent how everything has gone insane. It's impossible to ignore.

You., yyyewww

youtube.com/watch?v=TCx-M8dcDhk

I love Jow Forums

Attached: pol is not an idelogy.png (701x495, 153K)

I'm very much in the same boat. All my life I've had a deep desire to understand the world and my interests in politics have led me to here, where everyone wants to exact same thing and has come to radically different conclusions.

Attached: SLOBODAN.png (442x509, 172K)

It's not much, but it's home.

Attached: 1505620839718.gif (256x270, 357K)

This place is full of white cucks who crave black cock.

You go to church for God; you come to Jow Forums for lulz.
If you come here often enough; it switches.

Attached: 111525752150629.jpg (2653x1662, 2.49M)

Welcome to hell.

>I'm not a racist or jewspiracy theorist
Stop being a braindamage retard and it'll get better.

>where everyone wants to exact same thing and has come to radically different conclusions.
Nobody here wants the same thing.
60% of this board want to be ruled by white women, it's why they hate mgtow and yellow-fevers so much.

So what you're saying is you are functionally retarded.

Fuck off Schlomo, your kind doesn't belong in Latin America, all of you will either be gassed or deported.

Attached: 1527724862055.jpg (500x482, 168K)