Do people working in fast food deserve descent pay?

Do people working in fast food deserve descent pay?

Attached: Bad Life Decisions.jpg (804x521, 319K)

I worked in fast food briefly during college and fuck no, they do not.

Nobody deserves anything. Liberal mindset thinks there are infinite resources and everyone must be given their full share by some all powerful authority.

They deserve pay that's fair compensation for the work they do, so no they don't deserve decent pay

No. They should have to live in work release camps staffed by police when they aren't making our food.

Same I worked for 3 years in fastfood and never felt I deserved better pay, I made bad decisions at that time and I deserved working in fast food for that. Now Im an electrical engineer and deserve every bit of money I get.

They deserve whatever pay the free market levels out to

> Not a living wage

Okay... Then those workers would starve or go elsewhere and the business would tank?

God I despise people who think they are smart enough to run someone else's business

they will still bitch and moan and do shit work even if they did make more, so no.
get a real job, mcfags.

I worked at McDonalds throughout highschool and my first few years at college, and no, they don't deserve anything higher than 7.25 an hour. The work in incredibly easy as long as your not retarded, and you get free food.

In Japan all the low skilled workers like fast food, parking attendants, and convenience store workers get paid a living wage... Of course in Japan there aren't any illegals to undercut the labor of citizens and burden economy. Plus the jap

If we want people working those jobs, then yeah.

They can't even get my order right half the time when I ask for no mustard, fuck off with your decent pay

McDonalds in the near future will replace cashiers with machines

Yes, anyone who fills the work of a human in the economy deserves a decent living wage. The problem is if it's feasible in a given country/time/economy.
>Nobody deserves anything.
No one asked to be born, so blaming them for something they didn't have control of seems pretty psychopathic.
Reminder that minimum wage adjusted for inflation when it was instituted is ~$17/hr today. Where did it all go? International corporations via free trade with third world trash countries, and of course banking cartel's pockets via inflation.

If a fast food worker actually gets my fucking order right, then they should get paid. Thus the lack of pay for fast food workers. Next....

>descent

Clearly you don't you utter fucking nigger

No they do not. Only highschool kids working part time should have such a position. Anyone still working like this pat the age of 17 is a fucking dirthead loser. Get an actual career or stable factory job.

Attached: 14932328930082.jpg (447x314, 29K)

>descent
de·scent
dəˈsent/
noun
noun: descent; plural noun: descents

an action of moving downward, dropping, or falling.
"the plane had gone into a steep descent"
synonyms: dive, drop;

Yes, pay them less.

> life is hard and you should be glad your organs haven't been harvested and sold
> (unless you're rich, in which case you buy a company or invest your money and live comfy off the labor of others)
Capitalist propaganda.

Good.

how do you think management and higher positions happen retard

people make careers out of fast food and retail you stupid fuck

you apply part time nad then work you way into full, and then into better positions.

As for pay, no, i don't think they deserve more, its literally not hard work.

Attached: 1523419126457.jpg (616x622, 32K)

Pay should be based on physical stress and how filthy you get. So, a receptionist should make less than someone unloading trucks.

You're the kinda people they make fun of at the end of the shift.

This shit isn't fucking Gordon Ramsey kitchen

You go to buy low quality unhealthy foods

expect your orders to be messed up once in a while

you act so high and mighty with your 20 dollar bill that you got with your -slightly- more paying dumb labor job, you go off and act like somebody pissed in your diet coke.

I had boomer yell at us for serving a quater pouner BLT and he didn't want the tomoetos.

Low quality restaurant brings in low iq retards like you two.

Attached: 1523914134267.png (570x558, 616K)

>paying more than min wage to reheat precook meats
the pay is appropriate for the level of work required

I thought Liberals laughed at low skilled jobs in the Mid-West and South and how they're going away. Why do they want increased wages for these low skill jobs?

>Reminder that minimum wage adjusted for inflation when it was instituted is ~$17/hr today. Where did it all go?

How about politicians not looking out for their constituents?
Hell, if the people can get weed legalized, why not a wage increase?

Descent pay?
They're not spelunking, nigga

Attached: Descent.jpg (195x258, 13K)

In New Zealand Burger Kings, the majority of their employees are Indians and filthy Islanders. Really tells you something.

You should only get higher pay via time with company, work ethic, customer feed back, and so on.

If your just some low iq retard with part time hours that wants 15 dollars pay your dreaming in technicolor

Attached: 1526633929997.png (1479x1172, 152K)

Yes, their pay should descend to zero, and they should be replaced with AI.

Well let's look at it by the numbers.
In the U.S. there are 157 million people participating in the workforce. The majority of people not participating are either under 18 or over 65. The remaining number breaks down to about 78% black men and 20% white men. Of that, 1/5th are in college and thus would not be participating in the work force.
Now, those are just bonus numbers and not entirely relevant.
Of the 157 million, 7 million workers are below the poverty line. Of that 7 million, 2.7 Million are people who work minimum wage.
So here's the real question, do you sabotage the U.S. work force because you decide to implement the labor theory of value? Let's say you raise the minimum wage though. Most people use 15 dollars an hour. That comes out to 31,200 a year as their wages or 2080 hours worked on average a year. So, since the poverty line is about 15000 you've moved the poverty line up to 31200 and thus have done nothing to actually solve the poverty issue.
Most workers earning the minimum wage are not living in poverty. The Congressional Budget Office estimates that 35 percent of minimum-wage workers are from families earning incomes greater than three times the federal poverty level. Only about 20 percent of workers earning less than $11.50 per hour are from families with incomes below the poverty level.

The lost income of those who become unemployed due to an increase in the minimum wage may be less than the increased earnings of those who continue to be employed. Nevertheless, being unemployed can have a much more harmful impact on a person’s wellbeing than earning a low wage. Work experience is critical to the long-term success of workers from disadvantaged backgrounds.

Wanna solve the minimum wage issue? Solve the fact that about 30 million americans are fully capable of working but aren't.

You still need a human to fix and operate robots working cash and flipping burgers

Attached: 1488461110712.jpg (515x499, 37K)

I got a raise every six months then yearly when working retail.
I remember hearing some people saying they make $10 after 10+ years working at McDonalds. You must have to fuck up to not get bigger raises after that long.
Fucks already cut hours if you don't sell store gift cards or subscriptions. I always wanted to complain in the notes of surveys how I don't like being bothered about credit card sign ups.

The people demanding $15 an hour don't possess the IQ to be useful for that purpose.

No. Not with how often they fuck up and how shit their work ethic is. You can't expect to make a livable wage working part time, either get a full time job or suffer.