Why are We Obsessed with Death/Annihilation?

Why are we not obsessed with life?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-15 at 10.16.40 PM.png (484x638, 487K)

Gee I don't know

Attached: 1505171729663.jpg (738x606, 71K)

I don't think this is a slide thread.
Even shills are not that inbred.

Sage.

Attached: 1529044326725.jpg (634x423, 110K)

Because death is forever and life isn't.

incomprehensible
what?

seriously think both sides are being trained to seek death/annihilation.

>two retarded responses
thanks

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-30 at 8.38.11 PM.png (1644x1184, 1.15M)

when will we be:
post-politics
post-culture

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-30 at 8.44.20 PM.png (980x1138, 909K)

Alright niggggger,
My view of it (implying I don't have crippling autism) is that life is the possibility, the struggle, the flickering light you seem to always miss.

Death is the end of all things. Is the void. The end. There's no more hope. No more light. No more mercy.

Death also represents a past that won't come back again; a time that has already gone, and you can only observe it, and at times, admire it.

You are right, both are faces of the same concept. Just as people do things to alleviate pain and for pleasure, death has the same justification in those who fight it as those who seek life.

Our obsession with the opposite sex is an expression of our obsession with life. It's just subconscious. We're attracted to women because the two of us together create new life.

Post-culture is nonsensical.

Everything humans have done in a social system is considered culture, and it's inseparable with politics, which is the analysis of power structures in a ruling body; that as long as there's will, envy, and rivalries will always remain similar

It's precisely that, I also think this.

satanic elites

t. Le inbred 'English' Muslim

Death and life are both part of the same cycle.
We are obsessed with death because we are obsessed with life.

It is the nature of humans to build culture; politics are an inseparable element of culture. Thus freedom from culture is freedom humanity, and the most efficient path to freedom from humanity is death.

So we love death.

Life is something given we don't really think about it . Death is the end and can happen at any time to us.

post-culture is as worthless as pre-culture.
Kindly kill yourself.

*freedom from humanity

>thinks he knows death is the end
>sex is expression of life
you jerking off to blacked is "life"
got it
>incomprehensible faggot trying to sound smart
POST-FAGGOTRY, i guess, is what i'm getting at
i see that we might see death as relief
but
i see that as a cop out
suicide, etc.
annihilation, etc.

What actually happens when you try?
You become obsessed with life.

Rid yourself of all it death-centric culture/politics
i.e. technology, government, etc.

does anyone else see this?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-03 at 10.56.01 PM.png (644x682, 325K)

t. globalist wahhabist inbred pedophile

To rephrase, it seems to me that in the modern age we are trying to rebel against human nature itself, and as you might imagine that's rather uncomfortable for humans. Our ideals have exceeded our ability to meet them (because our ideals are no longer founded in reality or pragmatism) so the only way to meet inhuman ideals is to end the human.

>i see that we might see death as relief
>What actually happens when you try?
>You become obsessed with life.
I see two possible meanings here. In one case, you mean attempting suicide makes you obsessed with life. In my understanding, the clinically depressed are CHRONICALLY depressed, and tend to attempt suicide multiple times.
In the other case, by "try" you mean "try to live your life properly", in which case I agree. With a stipulation of course; one must reject some of the elements of modern society which are anti human, which pit man against his nature. This is part of living, and calls back to my first idea about living the ideals humans are able to live.

In order to integrate into the productive economy, man must transform himself into a machine, which is an act of partial self-annihilation. This is necessary. A person who is unwilling to prune and pare down their conscious mind into an instrument of production becomes an impotent intellectual.