The new Republican party

The new Republican party.

twitter.com/esaagar/status/1007647372837564416

Attached: trumpparty.jpg (565x570, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUx0LX9OYRg
youtube.com/watch?v=4VTp8uVGktk
twitter.com/esaagar/status/1007647372837564416
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/15/donald-trump-i-beat-clinton-bush-and-very-dishones/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1007681553676283904
youtube.com/watch?v=ywprTXmlzBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who

A #NeverTrump Republican Senator

>NeoCon
>Closet fag
>McCain lackey

Lindsey Graham is absolutely BASED. CNN BTFO.

oy fucking vey

Remember when Trump tweeted his cell phone number? That was good shit.

Kek. Forgot about that. What a timeline.

LINDSEY GRAMNESTY has had a change of heart, has he not??

They all have.

They have no choice now.

Attached: trumppp.jpg (527x430, 57K)

he's actually a complete and total piece of shit

it was 1 nice moment though

I wish trump was president instead of Lincoln. We wouldn’t have the nigger problem or a civil war.

His page boi must have had a bad attitude during senator's private hours today or something

fuck this kike slave

I actually think hes kind of cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUx0LX9OYRg

Here's the video a bit longer

WE THE GOP NOW BOIZ

I've been thinking recently that he should rename the GOP acronym into the TRUMP party, I'm just not sure what it would stand for. I mean the man puts his name on everything. All I've got so far is
T(riumphant?)
Republican(s?)
Under
M???
Party

Attached: Emperor of Mankind.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

No, they should literally rename it to the American party.

Are we ready for the responsibility of being in charge of the direction for one of the two national political parties?

Trump is the best.

Attached: 1526388417103.png (594x336, 79K)

I guess in the end he chooses to side against Moloch

Attached: Obama as Moloch wtf.jpg (615x615, 100K)

I’m getting pretty fucking sick of baby boomers.

>Democrats being fake fucks who spout the same safe shit
>Republicans are now talking like regular dudes and telling people to fuck off
One of these is going to resonate with the average working class guy.

a better place for wealthy white boomers

Funny how we only finally managed to do it after losing faith in the ALP. We always thought subverting one of the big two would be impossible. Oh, what a timeline to be alive.

Its Trump's world we're just living on it at this point.

Attached: trumpcloud.jpg (566x693, 86K)

>liberals, who endlessly slammed Reagan for at decades, now consider him a sainted republican
I earnestly wish they die in a fire.

>They have no choice now.
This is correct. It's "get onboard or get run over" basically.

>lindsey graham
>in any way on our side

w e w l a d s

I totally forgot about this tweet. He works wonders.

Attached: 1525605345054.jpg (980x539, 104K)

took the incumbent republicans long enough to fucking finally get behind the president. shame theyll be reelected because of it, i want nothing less than the hanging of all traitors.

We should rename it the "Freedom Party" like the fascist Confederates in that alternative history series where the south wins the civil war.

Attached: 1495226445782.png (1080x720, 134K)

They shouldn't rename it at all because its the same kike-controlled neocon party it's always been.

He deserves to be president

He earned it

This is quite literally my favorite Trump tweet.

It was literally Trump against the entire world at that point, and he still won bigly.

it's pure insanity, especially if you think about how they did the same to Lincoln

The Freedom Party
youtube.com/watch?v=4VTp8uVGktk

Attached: 1462523653236.jpg (960x540, 103K)

The funny part is I dont think at any point in the election Trump had any doubt he would win.

Triumphant Republicans Under Meme-magic from Jow Forums.

Attached: 1526978577881.jpg (750x747, 689K)

republicans are shining the brass on the titanic

Attached: drizzt.jpg (500x619, 279K)

a lot of people don't trust Graham and they shouldn't, but remember the most important part. Once your enemies bend the knee, offer them a hand to bring them on their feet. We don't have to like them, we don't have to trust them, but as long as they fall in line they're useful, and have a future. Many of them are just now realizing this

Attached: trumptweet.png (564x360, 48K)

It's good to see him not being so much of a war monger anymore now that songbird McCain and his rotten brain are dying.

He's still a fag though.

Attached: 1509927177379.jpg (2048x1367, 268K)

He's a moron.

>mccain is dead
>can finally jump ship to winning team
sad that this will only last until hes reelected then its back to his rino ways

"""He""" is just panicking because Stanford got shitcanned.

Vote Graham the fuck out!

Based on the IG report, you sound like you work for the FBI

They lose eventually in those books btw. Or did you not get that far?

>twitter.com/esaagar/status/1007647372837564416

there's too much swearing in modern politics. its the result of degradation of our culture

one instance doesn't make up for being a neocon bullshit artists for the past 2 decades. he's just being the slime he is - following power shifts.

isn't it illegal to criticize jews in SC?

ubvoit

>Reagan is Hitler
>Bush is Hitler
>George W Bush is Hitler
>NO GUYS TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER NOT LIKE THE LAST 30 YEARS I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT THOSE LAST THREE WEREN'T HITLER I MISS THEM I WISH WE COULD HAVE THEM BACK

The Republican party began to shift around the time that Gamergate took off. It caused a lot of us to begin questioning our political affiliations and thus has allowed for a change in overall policies.
For example, warmongering is no longer encouraged, and is instead being replaced with aggressive free trade policies that allow for interdependence while retaining individual sovreignity.
The concept of the individual is reinforced while the concept of the group is discouraged concerning identity.
The idea of less government has been refined to understand less interference with the states and less interference with the person. The amount of oversight is more in compliance with non pollution and disaster mitigation and recovery over laissez faire.
The concept of race has all but vanished. The modern republican no longer gives a damn about your race and cares more about your idea. Thus when a black man talks republican points, they are evaluated and accepted if they pass a modest crucible of critical examination.
Critical discussion is highly prized and the concept of free thought has permeated and continues to grow and shape. Occasionally to questionable ends, but still, needed examinations are happening.
The LGBT community is being treated differently. With the idea now being in place that nobody cares if you are or aren't. The bakery case solidifies the notion that it's not about your identity. It's about whether or not you force someone to do something. If nobody forces anyone to do anything, then nobody cares.
Religiously, the influence of the southern baptist and evangelicals has all but faded, with Mormonism, Lutherens, Methodists, and 7th day Adventists now being the more predominant voice. With Catholics also making their general feelings known on the matter.
That's a short version. I'd say they're for the better. We've begun evaluating again the balance of federalism and anti-federalism, and are in a more anti-federalist stage of policy.

shut up, Devin

Attached: treytrey.png (691x509, 346K)

Nice flag, fellow non-nigger non-leftist non-non-racist.

Attached: 31D13D9E-FBDA-4D16-B8E4-93B12CA6B719.jpg (2896x2896, 1.46M)

They will all bend the knee, even Chuck and Nancy.

A Graham Redemption arc will be hard for the writers of 2018 to pull off, but after the Kanye filler arc I'm confident this has the potential to be great

THIS, he'll have to do A LOT more than that to redeem himself.

now we have a Mexican problem.

Incredibly it goes even beyond that

Attached: nixon.jpg (640x429, 96K)

This guy is morally vacuous. His use of nigger-tier language is just him trying to be hard; when in reality, he lacks any virtue or honor and is simply a ZOG shill.

I doubt Lindsay Graham ever thought he'd be saying those words on national television two years ago.

Top 10 anime redemptions

his face is so gross.
he looks like a prepubescent boy,but with wrinkles.not to mention he gives off pedophile type vibes.

Amazing. I still remember how things were before Trump became president; everyone hated him, and now he IS the GOP, and the never-trumper Republicans are riding his coattails.

They did the same to George W Bush, the man they spent 8 years calling mentally retarded Hitler, after he came out as being against Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a true ethnonationalist president in the future that they would give Trump the same treatment. Willful erasure of your own memories is the surest sign of doublethink.

Careful what you wish for. They're just playing possum. Their training somebody right this minute to bant like this. Next election is gonna be very interesting.

I'd be interested to see the behind the scenes drama between Graham and McCain. The former is at least smart enough to see where the wind is blowing, as detestable as Graham might be. McCain on the other hands seems insistent to die on his Bush/Obama era hill. What must he think of Graham?

>republicans ever caring about race
You are an imbecile.

Attached: 7B9E7E32-104E-4CD8-8252-A43A062CF013.jpg (1364x2223, 1.04M)

Dahnald the Dehmocrahts.

Attached: 1501496100250.jpg (1600x669, 78K)

>I alone can solve

I have never seen that one and its fucking hilarious

He has a point. Congress has a job to keep doing their job regardless of whether the media and the liberals hate the current president. It's better to work with what you have their stick your thumb up your ass and do jack shit.

Please tell me this isn't real.

Neolibs are part of the same team/party as the Neocons, that's why they love Dubbya and Reagan.
Trump must've gotten some huge dirt on Graham if he's suddenly singing the Trump tune. I'm talking bigly bad. That's sort of like if McCain suddenly started supporting Trump when he's the anointed leader of the nevertrumper RINOs.

odd since nixon served in wwii

Boomer here. What?

Trump is the absolute best. /ourpresident/

Attached: 0AE0748E-3A3F-44E8-B44C-A3A8E1D8A7BE.jpg (1705x2442, 643K)

They're always real, you know that.

Too bad he is going to get replaced by Warren. Graham cracker is a fucking faggot.

I hate that the fact that Trump was a self made candidate basically an independent running as R gets constantly ignored. Can't let PR kikes paint Trump as the establishment even after they all latch onto him like this user said

It's a riff from his comments this morning on Fox & Friends
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/15/donald-trump-i-beat-clinton-bush-and-very-dishones/

>“I beat Clinton dynasty. I beat Bush dynasty. And now, I guess, I’m hopefully in the process of beating very dishonest intelligence,” he said during an impromptu interview with Fox News’ “Fox & Friends.”

He didn't tweet it - he read it out at a rally in South Carolina

because Abraham Lincoln and the Republican party in the 1800s didn't support tariffs and protect American manufacturing

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1007681553676283904

It is a real tweet though

Maybe he got Pompeo or Gina to dig up some dirt on Graham?

Graham has been the neocon's diplomat to Trump in the past, but to see him so readily bend the knee is disturbing

What happened is he saw what happened to the last of the remaining NeverTrumper's when Sanford got killed in the primary. So essentially Trump has killed 2 political dynasties, all the media, and now crushed an internal surrection. Trump never loses

DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU

Trump is a true blue Republican. Never forget that the Buckley/Kristol/Podhoretz/NRO crowd and the Bushies were the imposters and thieves.

Attached: C5ABE3E7-4E4B-440F-80D0-9FF4F0199EA4.jpg (1664x2567, 820K)

Attached: 52516.png (903x696, 856K)

That's true. You can more or less discard every R between Herbert Hoover and Trump as having been comped by CFR types like you describe

based Lindsey Graham

fuck this faggot. no homo
youtube.com/watch?v=ywprTXmlzBs

It’s even better, they even yearn for the old Tea Party congressional Republicans.

Right you are.

Attached: AA9AE88F-8014-46CA-BC4A-C8D21FB856E3.jpg (476x700, 41K)

Well let's face it. Any time any republican has brought up a racial issue it's been spun into oblivion by the left. So, rather than talk about race at all, it's been essentially silenced for good. With the only ones ever bringing it up are the Spencer types.

>literally who

You're out of your league here son. Best go back to /cm/

that said I wouldn't cry if we can replace him, but we need to avoid another Moore situation, best to work with the devil you know rather than a wild card

thus