Donald Trump 'told Shinzo Abe he could send 25 million Mexicans to Japan'

>He then reportedly said: "Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon."
Haha, Hey muricans, looks like your greatest ally is not Japan!

Attached: 5925330dc4618834658b461f.jpg (750x422, 76K)

Fuck Japan.

I love how Trump treats mexicans as if they were some kind of plague or burden

Anyone with more than one brain cell can tell he was implying millions of unwashed beastly foreigners moving to your country will absolutely ruin it. Dumb fuck.

got a source their friendo?

Dude he was making a point, not a threat

In return we will send Zainichi( Korean in Japan) to the United States.

He wanted to say that Prime Minister Abe would have retired if Japan had 25 million Mexican immigrants.
I guess the Trump tends to dislike Mexican people.
But, there are nearly one million Koreans who have illegally immigrated to Japan due to the Korean War.

The Trump says the United States is suffering from Mexican immigrants.
Japan is also plagued by the crime of immigrants who are illegal Koreans as well.

do it faggot

niggers

I wanna know have you ever seen the rain??

It seems to me that Japan is blessed because there is no problem with Mexican immigrants in Japan, but there are Koreans in Japan.
Mr. Trump does not know how worst the Koreans in Japan are.

I wonder what a half mexican half jap would look like.

Koreans are way better than Mexicans my dude. Don’t make us turn you into Aztec island.

they are

>implying Mexicans aren’t a plague or burden
Move to the southwest then come back after lurking for two years. The only thing spics have going for them is they’re not black.

Son, you don't have a clue what Mexicans are like. Mexicans will literally make gangs the moment they lend their feet on your doorstep

niggers

sauce?
oh yeah, THERE IS NONE

Get real though. Some zainichi gokurokai gokiburi have NOTHING on MS 13.

Like a king of fighters character. Not even kidding.

Attached: 4ddadb4049e2ae031b110000-750[1].jpg (400x300, 33K)

"Japan is not suffering from immigration."
He probably wanted to say.
Japan has been suffering from immigration problems decades ago when immigration problems have broken out in Europe and the United States.

Better than Mexicans in every metric.

>tfw white
>tfw Don will never send you to Japan

My son is half Japanese and I am Mexican. He just looks Mexican

let me put it to you this way Nip, the x amount of white criminals in the U.S. per year is actually mexicans who put down white when they fill out the sheet.

Please stop joke.
In the US I heard that the word "Korean" is prohibited as a discrimination term when renting a room.

"Korean people" can not be used in overrange terms in Japan.
There are words that refer to people from all over the world such as Chinese, Vietnamese, Americans, Brazilians, but this is the official name of "Korean " is the only discrimination term.

he must be good af at street fighter and mario kart

I heard there are a lot of Mexicans in your southeast who are in fact heavily Asian. Apparently some Filipinos disembarked there during colonial times when there was Spanish trade across the Pacific.

are you talking about "chosen-jin"?

Koreans in Japan are like it too.
In the past, the members of the yakuza were almost Japanese (from the discriminated class), but now the bosses of each group have almost been compromised by Koreans.

yes
"chosen-jin"=朝鮮人

Okay based Japanese bro, let me put it like this:
the two A-bombs we dropped on your head were the TNT equivalent of 35000 tons.
So basically a single Korean is about 35000x more intelligent and worthy than a single mexican.
Put another way, if Mexicans were niggers, that would make Koreans equal to non-niggers.

Attached: CAAF40B8-AF69-46E5-B187-E6B0AC64A582.gif (500x251, 484K)

Why won't you call them "kankoku-jin"?
Calling Koreans Chosen-jin is equivalent to calling Mexicans Aztec people.
Also, Chosun-jok means something different in Korea. Chosun(chosen) jok are Korean compatriots from China who resettled in Korea, but behaves like savage Chinese.

>Illegally
Please explain. Didn't you rape a bunch of them?

To expand on this there are a bunch of Koreans living there who still think North Korea is best Korea but won't return to North Korea. For weird diplomatic reason (though I'm not sure illegal is the correct term from my understanding) can't be kicked out, despite the fact that they have helped in the abduction of Japanese citizens to NK for decades.

Early 90's, there was a shit ton of Iranians in Japan. Came to work as say laborers during the construction boom. Went to Yoyogi Park on a Saturday and there were hundreds of them. About the only time I ever felt unsafe in Japan.

Few years later, they were all gone. But they left a few things.

Pic related: Yu Darvish - half Japanese, half Iranian

Attached: yu_darvish.png (350x254, 90K)

they are

Attached: 1528571445412.jpg (500x494, 33K)

Attached: Vanessa_Monique.jpg (500x753, 55K)

>reportedly
Is this the end of his campaign?!??

Go to /gif/ and ask for a thread about mexican cartels

watch those videos
realize these are the immigrants america has to deal with

Flip flops and knifes are never a good mix

>implying they aren't

Then I ask you a question.

Do Mexican immigrants receive pensions even though they do not pay the premium for the pension?

Do Mexican immigrants have illegal but qualified for permanent residence?

Can Mexican immigrants disguise Americans by changing their names to names derived from the United States?

Do Mexican immigrants receive income tax, inheritance tax, property tax etc. preferential treatment?

Can Mexican immigrants give priority to receiving welfare protection over the citizens of the United States?

Can Mexican immigrants leave Mexican nationality as a civil servant in the United States?

Can Mexican immigrants take the Spanish in college entrance examination?

Are Mexican immigrants exempt part of the attorney qualification examination?

Replace Mexican immigrants with Koreans. In Japan, all of the above has been realized. Even though poor Japanese people starve to death or commit suicide in Japan, there is little that Koreans do.

Oh wow no source and another russian poster by 1 ID

Attached: russian 6 flags.jpg (1536x2048, 1.51M)

>implying Koreans are anywhere near as bad as bad hombres

He makes jokes and cracks like this all the time. The real joke is people take it seriously.

The sars blankets of the new millennia

From 1910-1945, Korea was a colony of Japan. How it got that way is a long story. But it was a bit more. Japan had a policy called "Two peoples - One Country" and started to modernize the country. Educated Koreans often spoke Japanese. Japanese was taught in schools. When WWII ended, nobody knew ahead of time what to do about Korea. So, without much thought, the American and the Soviets divided the occupation at the 38th parallel.

Pic related: Seoul in 1910

Attached: seoul_1910.jpg (612x398, 68K)

>Trump makes joke at a table
>IMBEECH
>2scoooooops
>ASDASDKLASHDJKGASLJKDG

Yes to all that. And they murder Americans and get away with it. Our left treats them like angels.

send us 25 million korean women and we will send you 25 million exotic mestizos

you sound attractive

Stop lying, those koreans weren't illegal immigrants, they were citizens of the Japanese Empire many of whom were forcibly taken to Japan as laborers. When Japan lost the war they lost their status as citizens but many didn't want to go back to Korea because of the war and other reasons so they stayed.

Completley different from the illegal immigrants here. Also Japanese rightwingers are so fucking spoiled they think KOREANS are so crime ridden and unpleasant when everywhere else they're considered model immigrants. You Japs are so fucking spoiled, that's why you need some COLORED immigaration then you'll suddenly appreciate those zainichi koreans.

First off, most of your "points" are legal benefit issues. From what I remember, Japan is a democracy so why don't you find a way to solve that with your own folks.
Mexican problem in this country is about violence.
For fuck sakes, why do people accept democracy without knowing what the fuck it does?

The above privilege is only from Koreans.
People from other countries are not allowed at all.
This privilege is recognized as a privilege that has lied to the Japanese government lying about being forcibly taken by the Japanese army during the war though it has been illegally immigrated to Japan during the Korean War.

They're not?

Sadly enough im PRETTY sure spics can EASILY do all of that, especially in the Soviet of Commiefornia.
>Also
>Can Mexican immigrants leave Mexican nationality as a civil servant in the United States?
There is literally an illegal immigrant in an elected position in Commiefornia, i forget which one it is, but they literally vote for specifically other illegals, cuz legal immigrants are "white-washed".

i think it was a hypothetical to make a point

Shills gonna shill

Deal. When can we get this started?

I live in the southwest and it's not even that they are a plague it's that they are just a massive number of people who only need one reason to vote Democrat and bam the electorate no longer represents what it did one generation ago.

Not to contradict you, but they also run all the pachinko parlors. Some yakuza families are really Koreans. On the plus side, the yakiniku restaurants are pretty much run by Koreans. In time, they will thoroughly assimilate just like the ethnic Chinese in Japan.

I know that well.
I was indebted to the Iranian people at that time.
Japan does not inconvenience greatly from Iranians.
Now a small number of Iranian people are present but assimilated in Japan.

he told it as a joke. stop this fake news.

immigration and refugees are the easiest ways to destroy the democratic foundation of nations.

God I fucking wish our shitty spics would just up and leave

If we managed to severely dial back welfare gibs, they actually would. They'd all head north to progressive and tolerant Canada along with the niggers.

>Do Mexican immigrants receive pensions even though they do not pay the premium for the pension?
They receive welfare for every child they shit out. Mexican immigrants have the highest rate of welfare usage in the country, far outclassing even blacks.
>Do Mexican immigrants have illegal but qualified for permanent residence?
In some cases, but as a rule? No.
>Can Mexican immigrants disguise Americans by changing their names to names derived from the United States?
They steal identities all the time.
>Do Mexican immigrants receive income tax, inheritance tax, property tax etc. preferential treatment?
They generally dodge taxes and get tax refunds when they do decide to sign up to "pay" taxes.
>Can Mexican immigrants give priority to receiving welfare protection over the citizens of the United States?
Not sure. It's possible depending on factors, but I've not heard of illegal mexicans getting priority for welfare over Americans purely on the basis that they are illegal mexicans.
>Can Mexican immigrants leave Mexican nationality as a civil servant in the United States?
Yes. I've met government workers who barely speak english.
>Can Mexican immigrants take the Spanish in college entrance examination?
You mean take the test in spanish? I imagine so but I'm not sure. Our voting ballots are in english and spanish to help the beaner children vote.
>Are Mexican immigrants exempt part of the attorney qualification examination?
Not sure what you're asking here, but illegal mexican legal lawyers are very common.

id rather take koreans over mexicans

No. Maybe stir them up, not destroy the entire nation that's just paranoia.

You don't get it. Mexicans in U.S.A are not Mexican. They ARE Americans.

The Japanese are not exactly generous with the gibs. When the construction boom ended and the work dried up, they couldn't get the gibs, so they left.

The US and Europe could learn a lot from the Japanese.

Better not tell that to them.

Attached: Montebello+HS.jpg (1335x600, 594K)

No that's only for Texas.

Sad Shillfaggot defending Beaners, you call them the American Palestinians?

Attached: 24afb811c590cd7a801cbc087cacbc8a.jpg (640x800, 45K)

WW 2 At that time, the Korean Peninsula was Japan.
Because Japanese men went to the battlefield with conscription, Koreans came to Japan to migrant. They did not wear in compulsory takeovers.
This is almost all of the lies of Koreans.
The Koreans who stayed in Japan taking this lie against themselves got various privileges.

Lefty Aussie BTFO'd

kys red button nip monkey
koreans have literally sanitized ghettos and turned them into somewhere livable

Tell you what Yoshimitsu, you give us all your Koreans and we'll give you all our Mexicans. Deal?

These ungrateful, low-IQ savages are not even remotely interested in hiding the fact that they're invaders. Both they and their liberal enablers need the fucking rope.

Attached: img.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

Attached: nip_war_crime_deniar_thread.gif (1064x589, 981K)

Have to kind of give you this one. Koreans in Japan love to play the guilt card. Almost never shut up about it. Almost as bad as the Jews here.

Speak of which Jap tomodachi, for your own sake toss that fucking Jew Dave Spector out of the country. Don't let any more in or they'll destroy you like they are destroying us.

We are.

The ranking of the number of short-term foreigner offenders in Japan is 1 Vietnam 2 China 3 Korea · · ·.
The ranking of the number of foreign criminals who stay in this permanently is overwhelmingly Korean.
In Japan, Zainichi Koreans are treated as violent criminals and are the same as Mexicans in the United States.

Fuck Mexicans and fuck Mexico

Attached: image.jpg (723x553, 515K)

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION JEWS 2013 [9]

Jack Lew – Chief of Staff to the President
David Plouffe – Senior Advisor to the President
Danielle Borrin – Associate Director, Office of Public Engagement; Special Assistant to the Vice Preisdent
Gary Gensler – Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Dan Shapiro – Ambassador to Israel
Gene Sperling – Director National Economic Council
Mary Schapiro – Chairwoman of the Securities and Exchange Commission
Steven Simon – Head of Middle East/North Africa Desk at the National Security Council
Eric Lynn – Middle East Policy Advisor

PAST OBAMA ADMINISTRATION [13]

Rahm Emanuel (2009-2010) Chief of Staff to the President
David Axelrod (2009-2011) Senior Advisor to the President
Elena Kagan (2009-2010) Solicitor General of the United States
Peter Orszag (2009-2010) Director of the Office of Management and Budget
Lawrence Summers (’09-’11) Director National Economic Council
Mona Sutphen (2009-2011) Deputy White House Chief of Staff
James B. Steinberg (’09-’11 ) Deputy Secretary of State
Dennis Ross (2009-2011 ) Special Assistant to the President, Senior Director for the Central Region to the Secretary of State
Ronald Klain (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the Vice President
Jared Bernstein (2009-2011) Chief Economist and Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
Susan Sher (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the First Lady
Lee Feinstein (2009) Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor
Mara Rudman (2009) Foreign Policy Advisor

Attached: jew vote.jpg (928x939, 195K)

OBAMA 112 CONGRESS JEWS (2013)

THE US SENATE [13]

Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Herb Kohl (D-WI)
Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Bernard Sanders (Independent-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
Michael Bennet (D-CO)

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES [27]

Gary Ackerman (D-NY)
Shelley Berkley (D-NV)
Howard Berman (D-CA)
Eric Cantor (R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Bob Filner (D-CA)
Barney Frank (D-MA)
Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ)
Jane Harman (D-CA)
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Steve Rothman (D-NJ)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
Anthony Weiner (D-NY)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)

Reminder that jews make up just 2% of the US population and just 0.01% of the world population.

Attached: jews dems.jpg (1844x1363, 482K)

消えろ朝鮮人

Never forget.

Attached: dems wall.jpg (2280x1026, 614K)

>lso Japanese rightwingers are so fucking spoiled they think KOREANS are so crime ridden and unpleasant
>everywhere else they're considered model immigrants
What is context, moron. To the Japanese perspective, Koreans are shady bugpeople prone to organized crime. Just because America has niggers and spics to make Koreans look better doesn't mean Koreans are good for Japan

>In Japan, Zainichi Koreans are treated as violent criminals and are the same as Mexicans in the United States.

They may be criminals by Japanese standards like much like Mexicans are here by our standards, but the two are leagues apart when compared to each other. We do have Koreans here in the United States, and they are one of the immigrant groups of the very least concern by far.

shinzo abe understands that and this is why japan doesn't let shit skin animals into their country.
It's why japan is our new best ally, they understand the plight of mass immigration of third world savages into a civilized nation, and they understand hy we too are ending it./

He says "Koreans disappear". Quite mild. If it was up to Jow Forums standards it would be "Gas the gooks!"

You were saying?

Attached: TrumpsDankKush.jpg (667x397, 67K)

His point is of course people are going to vote to replace you with themselves.

In Japan, Koreans are both criminal and at the same time successful rulers like Jews.

They spread the lie that they were forcibly taken by the Japanese army and got every privilege.

And they are preferentially adopted by the entertainment world, legal circles, politics, media, newspaper companies, and broadcasting stations, are keen on behaving acts that will deteriorate Japan, and are trying to transform Japan into a country that follows the intention of China and Korea.

so a plague then.

Stop being a history revisionist

t. chankoro