What is your ecological footprint Jow Forums?

What is your ecological footprint Jow Forums?
If it’s less then 2, you are a pussy Nu-Male.
footprintcalculator.org

Attached: E26CDD0F-3DC6-4076-9423-C08768C3A20A.jpg (750x793, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/bacteria-enzyme-plastic-waste
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>if the world was all white, the planet couldn’t sustain it
If the world was all white we would have more than one planet

True. Can’t wait for Earth 2 to come out.

This was a legit run, I didn't fudge a thing.
I'm proud

Attached: killtheplanet.png (707x687, 136K)

Or we would just reduce the number of human beings by a factor of 4.8...

So who made this algorithm?
Paul Erlich?

get on my level

Attached: Untitled.png (1917x957, 812K)

Leaf < nogs

1.7 planets
I live next door to my work, I live in an old brick apartment building and I never travel. My city is 100% hydro electric. The only thing that I really have control over is that I'm vegan :^)

.6. Being poor sucks.

Just skimming in

Attached: BooFuckingHoo.jpg (674x752, 41K)

You are like a baby, watch this

Attached: A7C80757-15CB-41B9-8A43-7BB76B63340C.png (1242x2208, 2.29M)

Respect. I’m surprised a leaf posted this

how do I increase my planets?

Attached: file.png (603x900, 405K)

Basedboi vegans need to take supplements to stop their teeth from falling out.

>If you don't destroy the world, you're weak
This is the syphilis-mind of a rightist in action.

Hearty kek

No you wouldn't.

Is the whole point of this stupid quiz to convince people that saving the earth is impossible without becoming literal niggers?

I don't see how you could get less then 1 earth without becoming literally africa.

The fact is Earth is paradise. It's the only habitable planet in our solar system, and we have no easy ways of leaving in en mass (yet), and even if we did resources are limited. Mars is a meme, other planets are a meme, you would still need resources from Earth just to maintain a colony.

Humans have been living like resources are limitless, we have no controls on births, no controls on how we use our resources, most of what we make out of the limited quantity of minerals on the planet is thrown into landfills or makes its way into the oceans.

It's good right now, we are living like there are no consequences to our actions and that nothing that we do will matter far into the future and whoever is left will be able to solve all the shit we fucked up. Plastics in the oceans? They're not going away, it's increasing every year and they're breaking down into microscopic particles and being ingested up the food chain fucking marine life up. Add to the pressures of overfishing which has depleted and annihilated global fisheries, the entire basis for the marine ecosystem is at threat. We did all of this in a few centuries, completely fucked everything up. There wasn't even a billion people alive a little over a century ago. Now we have 8 billion people and our growth is increasing further. More people = more waste = more people clamoring to live a first world lifestyle which is non-sustainable = more strain on natural resources.

Add to it that we're experimenting by literally terraforming our own atmosphere as we speak that will lead to disaster in the coming centuries combined with all the other pressures on the environment (overpopulation, resource scarcity, etc.)

I see no future. Unless somehow we magically develop Fusion and solve all energy needs within the next century, we are definitely fucked. Once shit hits the fan, say goodbye to all technological development and humanity is set back until the population is reduced significantly and civilization restarts.

Faggot shut up, the world is already destroyed. If I dedicated my life to polluting this shit hole it would make things

Attached: ss+(2018-06-15+at+09.05.02).png (722x521, 111K)

fpbp

Hell I'd take some east asians, maybe even some of the Indians that have survived 1000 years of dysgenic pressure and we'd still be doing grand. We'd have fucking cultural colonies all over the solar system, artificial habitats in space, in which populations preserve their individual heritages without clamoring to destroy everyone else's.

Don't sell yourself short, I have a few plans you could put into play that could make some oceans uninhabitable by any living thing for decades.

Niggers aren't even a problem. Jews helped destroy their small primitive civilizations too, by themselves they were just fine in the scope of their needs and culture. I'd be fine with giving everyone the ability to preserve their own culture off in their own shithole space station or planet.
The problem is fucking Jews.

>Believing this is real
If you're serious you'll put a bullet through your head.

Call me a pussy nu-male if you'd like, but simple live basically. I live close enough to everything I need, or it's all within bus distance. so I'm just low because i walk instead of drive.

Attached: hm.png (496x472, 74K)

I got 2 Earths, so according to OP I am good

I mean my life isn’t going anywhere, might as well commit mass genocide on fishes before something else kills them.

Time to trade in my 5.0L V8 for something bigger. 5 Earths is not enough.

Attached: I'm in your house eating your Earths African Boy.png (754x616, 626K)

Does this make me a chad?

Attached: 37F3EFD1-913B-4E8B-844D-80DE9EC4DF82.png (1125x2001, 1.88M)

ITT
Limp-wrist faggots

Attached: 2141ff90d081673f6662343225f2a6c3.png (1360x1246, 708K)

>veganism is more sustainable than eating meat and animal products

This is a vegan propaganda quiz

Attached: WHODIDTHISLMAO.jpg (640x559, 23K)

Based.

If I didn’t work from home so often I’d have killed more earths

Attached: 0229A429-C110-49C4-9A90-BE5DE338AA5F.jpg (1242x2073, 1.71M)

Friendly reminder that sustainability is woke and based and red pilled too, not making earth smell like shit is a non-partisan goal

Attached: poopus.png (414x455, 104K)

But the Earth is going to end up shitty anyway.
By dedicating your life to not bring harm on nature, and on cleaning up Earth, you are saving the Earth a maximum of a few seconds before the point of complete inevitable shit.

I got 7.8 Earths

Attached: 1391121833223.png (1200x1736, 684K)

>eat meat ocassionally
>travel like 60km a week
>have a small house which is averagely energy-efficient
>reduce waste by throwing it at compost
>locally grown food almost exclusively
>it would take 2.8 earths for my lifestyle
these niggers are straight up lying

And they're shilling LED lights. Fuck. Me.

Where do I start?

They're more expensive to manufacture, take much more energy and resources, rare(ish) earth elements, printed circuit boards, and in order to not cause motion sickness from the 60hz AC flashing need special chips to even out the emission (at the very least a potted block of components if they're cheapy cheapy).

And the color representation is BAD. LEDs are not black body radiators like incandescent bulbs, they don't represent every part of the spectrum in their output. They fluoresce only at certain wavelengths. Some substances, when energized by an electric current, emit red, some yellow, some blue-- by mixing them in certain proportions, they can create something that kinda sorta looks like white light, but isn't. While the human eye can be tricked by mixes of different wavelengths, this is why LED monitors can represent most colors acceptably, reflected light isn't so flexible. If the specific wavelength of an object's color isn't represented in your "white" LED's output, it'll either look dark, or take on a sickly pallor. I know that may not matter to everyone but I'm a fucking artist and I buy art to hang on my walls. I don't want to live in an ugly world dictated by assholes whose actual goal is either profit or just being able to tell people what to do with the easy cover of being "for their own good."

All that to save an amount of energy that amounts to running your stove for 30 seconds in a year. The heat from incandescents isn't even wasted in cold weather, BTW! It helps heat your home, nearly as efficiently as HVAC.

The real reason these people keep pimping new light bulb designs is that about ten years ago the patents ran out on the old light bulbs, and GE, Sylvania and all the other members of the Phobos Cartel (look it up) needed to find a way to prevent the Chinese from eating their lunch, royalty free.

We are ruled by the lowliest of jackals.

fuck these family planning activists. as if white people aren't genocided already.
they should tell that to sandniggers who have 8 kids, living on welfare.

Why are you guys proud of being fat, generating more trash and giving money to the Saudis?

Now, LEDs take a lot less energy to run. This can be helpful for street lights, for example, where the lamp is always on. Savings there get significant.

I'm also not against LED or CFL bulbs in garages or crawl spaces, where the quality of the light doesn't matter (and their longevity in such seldom-visited areas is a boon).

Incandescent bulbs cost, according to what I'm reading, $9 per year per bulb to run, assuming 3 hours per day. Five bulbs to light a room (overhead and two lamps), comes to ~$50 per year. I'm more than willing to pay that bill for real light.

We don't give our money to the Saudis anymore. We oil sands now.

That's why Trump can afford to piss them off.

Attached: img982.png (1604x1258, 545K)

America Fuck Yeah.

Attached: Bender-PNG-Image.png (1024x1757, 247K)

Happy with this

Attached: footprint.jpg (623x722, 153K)

>Hurr durr, muh earth
>Hurr durr, muh science
>OTHER PLANETS? REEEE MUH EARTH! NO SCIENCE!

are you cucks really putting your information into this honeypot?

If you can identify a person with the information this thing mines, I'll personally give you a billion dollars.

>has the option to connect with facebook
i'll take that in cash, nigger

Animals need more food to grow per pound, than it takes to just feed people 1 pound of plants. It's actually pretty inefficient

>If it’s less then 2, you are a pussy Nu-Male.
the true chad thing to do would be living of the land as god intended. You have fallen ill to the material jew.

only a retard would do that.
I registered as [email protected]

what is this? an exhibition? are you even trying?

Attached: come the fuck on.png (655x1092, 423K)

Do you happen to fly a lot of be a pilot? The answers thowed that my flight time killed me.

There's so much wrong with all of this I'm going to start with the first couple biggest:

LED's are cheaper to manufacture than regular lightbulbs
LED's are more environmentally friendly and require fewer resources to manufacture as well
LED's are significantly more energy efficient
And black body radiators actually have LESS color spectrum than non-black body radiators. That's why you don't see any green or purple stars

you're basically just pulling shit right out of your ass

is this thing accurate?

Attached: scrn.jpg (1012x984, 183K)

Helps if you have a car that gets less than 15 miles/gallon and you drive a lot.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (525x513, 217K)

Don’t get Give a fuck
Humanity is fucked and I’m proud to play the biggest part in their down fall as possible

Good posts user, thanks.

alright, im pretty sure I maxed out everything
i'd be surprised to see something beat this

Attached: come the fuck on.png (638x1115, 431K)

Everyone will never live like me. There's 3-5 billion useless fucking third worlders who need to go. They're useless and we can all live better with our current footprint without them trying to live like us.

Attached: 1528170697020.gif (320x240, 603K)

Am I a bad earthling?

Forgot pic.

Attached: 7ECE5650-D291-4468-AF7C-0E4BF8CE28AE.jpg (1242x1236, 1.26M)

is this an argument for genocide?

Attached: 1437781635025.jpg (500x500, 80K)

Fly more.

Attached: 16468468354.jpg (699x791, 50K)

you're just living like your white ancestors would've wanted you to, user
aint nothing wrong with that

I have a very sustainable lifestyle. My house runs on panels, I harvest rainwater, never use heat/AC

Drive 500+ miles a week

Attached: 1502602889458.gif (255x212, 1.98M)

eco fags

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-235158.png (1080x1920, 1.08M)

Answered as accurately as I possibly could. I rarely go outside.
Not surprised that the burgers in this thread have such high values.

Forgot pic.

Attached: fdgdfgdfgdfg.png (838x966, 288K)

You should come to the first world and give me a dingo blowwie

I almost guarantee my quality of life is better than yours. It's called efficiency. I walk to work because I'm not a fat fuck. I don't fly anywhere because I have no need to. I use solar panels etc etc

You also use a hole in the drywall as a latrine you abbo motherfucker. I'd also be a jolly fucker if I was so primitive.

My toilet is top of the line and flushes automatically. The seat is also heated. Mostly made with eco friendly materials.

Lets hear this plan about how you could possibly contaminate our oceans.

>LED's are cheaper to manufacture than regular lightbulbs
Individually, you're right. But I specifically referred to the LED ARRAYS which are generally used as a drop-in replacement for incandescents.

>... more energy efficient environmentally friendly
Marginally. They use about 1/6 of the electricity. But personal, non-office lighting itself is probably only about 10% of your overall energy budget.

>fewer resources to manufacture as well
I guess I can KIND OF give you this point, seeing as their rated lives are significantly longer than incandescents. Comparing bulb-to-bulb, however, there's no contest. Incandescents are extremely simple tech, sheet metal, filament, and a glass bubble.

Here's a secret: but for the Phoebus Cartel whose dick you're sucking now, there's no reason for incandescents to be so short lived. Back in the 1930s or so, they colluded that the longest-lasing bulbs must never exceed 1,000 hours. And that's been their lifespan ever since.

>And black body radiators actually have LESS color spectrum than non-black body radiators.
It depends on what you mean by "more or less spectrum". Blackbodies, while they may tend towards a peak at one point of the spectrum or another, still give off random wavelengths, IIRC normally distributed. The upshot of this is that even a very yellowish lightbulb gives off some of every single shade of purple. LEDs will have gaps of wavelengths that are hardly represented if at all.

>That's why you don't see any green or purple stars
What? What does that have to do with anything? Yes, a blackbody can never look green (which is mainly due to the fact that the wavelengths that the human retina is sensitive to are somewhat arbitrary) but that doesn't mean that it's even possible for a blackbody to emit *no* green light.

This last point is so stupid I just... Seriously I shoulda just called you a FUCKING LEAF and been done with it, but I already wrote this so... posting.

Fuck off faggot, it's not like throwing something on the landfill means we shoot it into outer space, every single atom of these minerals is still on earth. Yes the quantity of resources might be limited, but as we approach that limit, we just recycle more. See Aluminum, like 95% of it is recycled, because it's so much cheaper than making new stuff. Same thing will happen to everything else as time progresses.

Plastics are huge fuel sources, just like 200 million years ago when no organism could break down wood, for millions of years, but then something came along that could. The same thing will happen here, except it's not going to take millions of years, because we will be able to create it ourselves.

And by the way, the biggest polluters of air, water, and everything else are China and India, where most people live like shit. Because they're fucking subhumans and whatever sick joke this is, we have to share our planet with those niggers. The US and Europe will always have enough resources, because we aren't functionally retarded on average, yet. Might change with all those refugees.

Yes. "Earth" is the SI unit for white privilege.

>10%
Actually probably way less than this, I forgot to mentally figure in HVAC.

(you)

popsci.com/bacteria-enzyme-plastic-waste
>Scientists stumbled upon a plastic-eating bacterium—then accidentally made it stronger

Basically, yes. The point is to put you into the state of mind of this poster:
They want to cultivate a nihilistic, anti-life outlook. They want to make you think it's all pointless, bound inexorably for death.

I don't think this is any kind of a conspiracy, I'm in super-deep psychological territory here. There is a spirit that has possessed a lot of our society that, in psychoanalytic terms, longs for unconsciousness. This means an end to philosophy, science, only token credit given to technological advancement, but only to obscure the true motive.

They think, on a very deep level, the pain of reality is unbearable, and that it would be better if we all went back to being dumb animals. They think they're doing people a favor, on some level, by inculcating them with this depressing outlook, because in their calculus the only significant consequence of being awake is suffering. The sooner everyone realizes this, the sooner we can all collectively reject it, and go back to sleep.

(Converting to Islam seems to be their planned method of returning to this state of unconsciousness. I wish I was joking.)

only 4.1 because i dont use a car or motorcycle and I've never been on a plane before

animals eat plants that can't be fed to people

Mine would have been higher if the TSA didn't exist.
I *LOVE* to fly, but I haven't flown in over a decade. I drive instead. Even if its 2000 fucking miles, I drive it. I don't want to be X-Rayed or felt up by a faggot.

Anyway, dude, nothing you wrote is unsolvable, not even with current tech (except maybe the whole interplanetary thing). The problem is that the answers to these questions are things that a lot of people don't want to hear.

So, the west is using up all these resources, right? Sounds pretty bad, right? Like they're taking all this stuff from the third world that they would have consumed themselves.

But we are productive with it. We grow food in excess and ship it to them... Just because we feel sorry for them! We ply our massively excessive industrial capacity, overproduce, and now they can all afford LCD TVs and iPhones.

Smell the fucking flowers, man, it's not all bad.

The only reason things are going wrong is because, for a misguided moral reason, we refuse to control anyone's reproduction. I don't mean just reducing population, but increasing the QUALITY of the population that exists. I mean, wouldn't it be nice if this 8-billion odd people in Africa could ACTUALLY run a successful industry?

Crispr, if the promises bear out, will make this possible without having to call anyone horrible WAAYCISSTS. I think the designated celebrity thinkers on this are WAY too antipathal towards it, decrying things like "designer babies," way more than I think is called for. I'm not being cavalier about this shit-- the prospects of unlimited genetic engineering in the free market could be real bad. But the way we're headed is much much worse.

This is bullshit, I live a fucking pathetic life and got scored 3 just because I like to eat cheap pork

Whites caused the most devastating wars in history so your point is invalid

>having such a small dick that you need to own a muscle car

fuck you beat me

Attached: 26.png (726x917, 312K)

Because we were capable.

And then we showed restraint and didn't end the world.

Would africans have hesitated of killing everyone they didn't like if they could have?

If the world was white we would be in heavan. We would of turned this rock into a interplanetary ship, breaking sols orbit... nay we would take sol with us...... alas the jew. That parasitic mindset. That jew screaming im going to hell and everyone of u muthafukas are coming with us.

Fake

Gay

Also slide thread. Jews making whites guilty for jews .
Lol side note... if i dont say jew i dont have to captcha

Attached: PSX_20180616_090251.jpg (1075x1109, 158K)

If the world was all white we wouldn't have even made it to the moon.
Sit down. Learn history. Watch Hidden Figures. Be humble.

lol
seriously though, this "we would need 600 million earths if everybody showered" shit is fucking retarded
it really is as if these unambitious sóyboys don't know that you can actually convert spent resources to fresh ones, and the fact that energy must be used to do so doesn't actually mean that you need to raze entire fucking forests to the ground to do it, for christ's sake
along with muh slaves and white guilt, they drilled this stupid shit into our heads as kids every other day; they brought in fucking leftist professors and everything, and never once had so much as a moderate conservative, let alone an advocate for the free market have a day to speak, even fucking once
it was as if they wanted everyone to stop burning oil and switch to living in mud huts