Based Trump doing based things

US to withdraw from UN human rights council

Attached: IMG_20180616_092032.png (1080x1568, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/CoIDPRK/Pages/ReportoftheCommissionofInquiryDPRK.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based, now give Israel more thermonuclear weapons please

Aren't the fucking Saudis on that council?

Lefties completely BTFO

Yes and Yes

Good, we're the only ones who are actually human anyway

>I smear shit on everybody's cars with my hands and face, LOL BTFO LOL

trump doesn't believe in human rights, so it's a no brainer

It's a precursor to withdrawing from the un. It's a huge deal.

Fuck off, memeflag.

Attached: 1511567195509.jpg (700x726, 91K)

good. fuck e'm

actually fucking based. Who gives a fuck about those liberal faggots, we don't need em.

Because it was too critical of Israel (Their actual sated reason for leaving.)
>BASED AWOO MAGA!

God I want this to be true....

Do you kids want to be like the real UN or do you just want to squabble and waste time?

Attached: 226075.jpg (640x480, 57K)

AWOOOOOO

First one is a big guy.

Alright. This has gone too far. We need to stop this madman before he gets his hands on the nuclear codes.

(((human rights))) stopped being about actual human grievances since 50 years ago

Now they're just checking off the globalist wishlist for complete societal destruction

its not based cuz its a cuckold move for israel

So you think trump does believe in human rights? He's got a funny way of showing it.

Attached: nixS2WYN.jpg (514x514, 106K)

Aren't you guys tired of winning yet? Enough is enough

"We're leaving the UN because theyre too harsh on Israel"

Lel. 4D chess is real. Maga.

>we are 1 step closer to RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS and FREE HELICOPTER RIDES

>UN human rights council
>Sand-kikes sit around the table hating on regular kikes and never get shit done

I'm a democrat and I can see why Trump did this.

That's gross. You're gay.

>leaving a "Human Rights" council that's full of 3rd world dictators and unelected sandnigger royals

Saudi Arabia sits on it and they judge human rights entirely within the framework of Wahabbi Islam. Women don't have human rights, for example. Leftists consider them an authority on rights? Although to be fair keeping women away from literally everything so they can't fuck everything up is pretty good policy. BASED saudis on second thought, we should stick with 'em for their common-sense humanitarian values!

>everything revolves around Israel
And you expect me to believe you are not a kike?

Sad shillfaggots ignoring Saudi Arabia part, soon they will start defending beaners calling them American Palestinians.

Attached: 1528965656725.gif (512x422, 216K)

Difference is poor white people commit far less crimes then shitskins.

“How can Kim love his people if he’s killing them?” the reporter asked Trump.

“I can’t speak to that,” he replied.

A 2014 United Nations Human Rights Council report found that North Korea’s human rights abuses include “extermination, murder, enslavement, torture, imprisonment, rape, forced abortions and other sexual violence, persecution on political, religious, racial and gender grounds, the forcible transfer of populations, the enforced disappearance of persons and the inhumane act of knowingly causing prolonged starvation.”
ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/CoIDPRK/Pages/ReportoftheCommissionofInquiryDPRK.aspx

Trump has heaped praise on Kim since meeting with him in Singapore, saying repeatedly that the two have "good chemistry."

"Hey, he is the head of a country and I mean he is the strong head," President Trump told Fox News' Steve Doocy on the White House lawn Friday. "Don't let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

Operation Talpiot – Israel’s Kill Switches on the World’s Infrastructure

Attached: spying.jpg (610x367, 225K)

The kind of mental oppressive gymnastics you've gone through might be ptsd level

Report to your loca