How do you sleep well at night knowing that you have elected a fascist?

How do you sleep well at night knowing that you have elected a fascist?

Attached: 1529090014788=9.png (1280x1450, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_y8usVXS6ns
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDceLiPLHWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dream about arresting and deporting to china the next beaner that tries to talk back to me

10/10 would vote for again.

Attached: t3_5w3rx2.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

>like a baby
I'm glad the gov't is making sure beaners are trafficking kids to kikes. Kick them all out. They have to go back.

Sage all slide threads

Filipinos aren't beaners, bro. Your mistake in understandable tho.

Attached: ekkpldszwhe01.jpg (709x521, 45K)

this

I count the free helicopter rides instead of sheep.

I wish we had a fascist instead of a kikeloving neocon with a populist veneer.

>mass advisement of rights

literally happens everywhere, some places just sit people down in front of a video, these guys are getting a live advisement with a translator. But I guess that's the same shit as gassing kikes.

We didn't?

Hilary lost.

By pointing out that those pics were taking during the Obama years

>a fascist

better than a cuck

One of those pictures was from during Obama's term...so, was Obama a fascist too? Oops...

who cares

Why do lefties care about illegal alien families being torn apart,
but say nothing when millions of families are separated in family courts?

Poor bait. Photo taken in 2014 under Obama's watch.

GEEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THESE POSTS

Attached: (((You))).png (796x574, 167K)

At least its a no kill shelter... for now.

Attached: 1499545775797.png (500x671, 422K)

its easier to get a voting block by giving away other people's tax dollars to get elected for the Democrats

Attached: spike feels good man.gif (500x333, 982K)

With my "My Pillow" as seen on TV.

>good for whites = bad
>bad for whites = good
It is as simple as that.

wakie wakie!

Attached: 1345458456435467.gif (400x223, 635K)

I think you have the wrong board.

The wall will be made of ovens. May they run night and day.

why do you want kids raped?
is it just a liberal thing?
because if you put kids in our immigration detention centers with their parents(and the actual human traffickers and ms13 members) that's what will happen

and here is what was on the monitor!
It IS ALL A BIG coincidence!

But Wake up America! and congratulation for having a nationalist government

Attached: 1234758697087675.jpg (590x388, 110K)

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Since that tactic is clearly failing now, how long before they try a different approach. Or will they double down to infinity.

feels good man

Attached: 1527798768175.jpg (1012x674, 579K)

Why dont we just deport them to Canada?

Attached: 1528467757383.jpg (224x218, 13K)

Very soundly

so far it looks like infinity

Attached: 1496196953461.jpg (2017x2689, 733K)

I would vote for Trump every time just because he let me learn a lot about the people in my life and friendship. Kind of like the movie Battle Royale.

deport them to shitskinistan where they belong.

Only 11 million to go. You're all going back and Mexico will have to pay for you. The jews will resent us for this, but it's the only way that our nation can survive.

this

The left can't meme.

Attached: 1528893473629.jpg (459x643, 11K)

It gives me tingles yah!

Attached: 1wfuo3.jpg (800x544, 204K)

Is it just me or does this all look very civilized. For one everything is so clean. Some kids laying down next to a fence. Is that supposed to be upsetting?

It was part of the plan.

>38 swastikas
Are there only 38 red states? Is that the joke?

if we are so racist why do brown people keep coming here?

Attached: CJlP8W-WsAA3L4h.jpg (494x346, 37K)

bottom left pic is from a demonstration
leftists are mindless children

this way to the Trump showers kids, Dear Leader loves clean kids!

Attached: DcB9wiXW0AAi4vb.jpg (487x504, 41K)

>using logic with libtards

Well, those nazis are already in jail (Or cages) what's the problem?

Yeah I wish he was, faggot

>facist
Fuck, I wish.

Attached: hitler and the gals.jpg (500x488, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_y8usVXS6ns

i can't. i'm too busy celabrating

>tfw libshits keep calling Trump a "Nazi" and you can only wish he really was

Attached: space gook.png (1096x777, 275K)

Fpbp
It’s beautiful

On a pillow full of money.
Good day to be a white man

What about prisons? Those split up more families.

OP you're not American why do you care?

They have to go back.

Attached: 1442274909715.jpg (255x244, 34K)

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: 35237565_1766017220141672_6675024797467934720_n.jpg (616x960, 84K)

Checked space gook san

I sleep like a baby

Attached: 1487838789.png (525x345, 312K)

The regulation requiring authorities to separate illegal minors from illegal parents was put into place by the ultra-leftist 9th Circuit Court (the same shitbags that keep blocking Trump's immigration policies) and was commonplace under most of King Nigger's reign.

>example 12,487 of how liberals are literally always the root cause of everything they bitch about

Attached: 12312312.png (1188x845, 382K)

So in your retarded meme people are trying to sneak into germany to be killed? Thats why youre pissed off, because trump wants merit based immigration and you're mentally retarded. Get in line, or get the fuck out.

2/10 saged

Attached: 0012310.jpg (465x540, 35K)

Like a goddamn baby.
>t. fascist

The Liberal backlash in 2020 is going to be glorious

I wish he was actually facist.

He make me laugh and make people I not like mad. Glad I vote him.

It's not looking good so far my friend, but maybe the dems will get some support by then!

They should sleep pretty well since Obama already left the Whitehouse.

Attached: a-copy-of-my-birth-certificate-will-be-stapled-to-30504700.png (500x451, 114K)

>AmeriKKKa is LITERALLY NAZI GERMANY!
They why are you so fucking desperate to illegally get in?

Attached: 1528057981838.png (846x900, 448K)

i assure you that you have NO fucking idea what it would be like to live in a country ruled by a fascist.

>How do you sleep well at night knowing that you have elected a fascist?
On bamboo sheets. Very breathable and anti-microbial. Perfect for people with acne.

HOLY SHIT not only are they illegal aliens they are NAZIS TOO???

Don't use that flag again you filthy kike, I hope you drown in sand and if you are a fucking boricua I hope you fucking get shot next time you leave your caserio you fucking piece of shit.

Pretty good, hail hitler

Love the passion in your words, user. You sound based.

Legalize weed

wait he's a fascist????
WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW!!!!

Attached: 1525913500492.png (800x769, 126K)

Crazy thought, if you don't want to suffer the consequences of illegal immigration, you shouldn't try to illegally immigrate

Bout time you shithole island voted for independence Paco.

Nazis have been in the US since the WW2 and they have been developing your military tech that you used to blow up brown and yellow people for decades.

This.

I love how they blame current immigration laws being enforced by trump despite the fact the laws have been like this for decades.

great

Attached: 1528841231779.png (3128x2216, 331K)

If the nazis were in office I would sleep even better

Attached: high thomas.jpg (294x256, 19K)

I sleep better than you because unlike your territorial governor, my state governor actually gives a damn about my states infrastructure and doesn't squander tax revenue.

>voting

I feel just fine, I just wish he would put people like you in the ovens already though.

Attached: Very_Good.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

You guys have power again? Puerto Rico was always a lost cause; you must be wealthy

You are right, it's an outrage. That they weren't instantly sent back home the second the criminal scum was caught. Shame on the criminal parents for involving their kids in their crimes. And shame on democrats for brainwashing them into thinking they have a future here.

>>find out how many people in world
>>find out how many people in the USA

Now how many people should the USA take in?

If you need pictures to learn because of your disability...youtube.com/watch?v=ZDceLiPLHWQ

>How do you sleep well at night knowing that you continue to push the notion that commission of crime is a civil right held only by PoC?