Will you faggots ever learn?

Women have no place in politics or discussing it. Men are not meant to be led by women. If a teenage girl who is regurgitating basic truths is your idea of based then you have a lot to fucking learn about the world and are probably literally underage and b&. And while we’re on the subject, you probably shouldn’t listen to anyone under 30 as well. Zero life experience. Still living with mommy and daddy. No clue wtf they’re doing in life.

The (((alt-right)))’s leaders are hot garbage and they have revealed themselves time and time again to be acting against their purported interests. Women are merely an agent to sow chaos and division amongst the ranks. How you repeatedly fail to see this is beyond me.

A truly conservative woman would be training herself to be a good wife and mother to a loving white father and white children. Not throwing her pussy around on kiketube for attention and discrediting grown ass men who are actually doing something other than memeing on twitter to change things, like Patrick Little.

TLDR women, like children, are to be seen and not heard

Attached: 5F45793E-4A70-4A08-9F12-F407659917DB.png (651x531, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuentes and Little are both Jews working for Israel. They're creating in-fighting in the hopes you get caught up in the drama and pick a side. Regardless of the side you pick you're siding with a Jew. Lauren Rose is employed to strengthen the drama (any time you throw a cute girl into the mix the scam is 100x more effective). This is /leftypol/ and they think Jow Forums is dumb enough to fall for their bullshit time and time again. Are you?

Who is Patrick Little?
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/

Attached: lauren rose maymay.png (1208x556, 47K)

tl;dr

lauren is a good girl, she just needs to stop worshiping nick's BMC

There are few exceptions, so you're 99% right

your link is leftypol you fucking faggot. Little is doing exactly what everyone in the kike right doesn’t have the balls to do

>Zionism is based!

Attached: little zionism newsweek.jpg (1138x680, 117K)

this is exactly the fucking problem. this mentality right here. you are the reason we fail.

Yep. Anyone who goes public with this movement has some issues (social cost, family doxxed etc). Not to say the ideas are bad, but going publically of your own volition is stupid

Let me add that if you want to support these people, go ahead. But don't lionize them

She's so QT though.

there are no such thing as good girls. they are permanent children who need strong leaders in their lives or they will wander off and find one elsewhere. realizing that all women are liars and not to be trusted is the final redpill

Not really, you get a Thatcher every XYZ million women, that's just the exception that makes the rule and surely doesn't justify taking the risk.

Would you consider Ayn Rand an exception also?

this is a very important question please answer

I think you are overestimating leftypol. And even if jews were hiring jews to name the new for another jewish sacrifice. It ties in to the MO of pol.

Most of you aren't NEETs which isn't trad, it's the male version of being a whore. Being a burden on society and your parents while chasing all the women away because they don't meet your trad standards.

I started my redpill journey with Ann Coulter. I think they have a place. Not as leaders but supplemental figures.

I disliked Nehlen and Little, I wouldn't counter signal Little like Rose and Fuentes though.

Genocide is a Jewish meme.
The MO of Jow Forums isn't capitulating to Jews.

Attached: little number of votes.jpg (597x594, 52K)

You need female voices for female ears.
If you expect women to drop the slut lifestyle for a traditional marriage, it's going to take female voices to make it happen.

>Roastie trying to cope

lol. No.

>t. female

women will follow who’s ever in charge. fuck off

I prefer the trad women who are of age, married and have children than cuckservative teenage trump shilling larpers in the movement.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-16-00-28-26.png (1440x2560, 1.14M)

Women will follow the Alpha women who are receiving the most male attention.

Ann Coulter has a very healthy amount of female supporters.

You guys need to chill out.

women hate each other. they follow the men in charge

Coulter is pretty anti-woman

I know, and only a woman can get away with saying it would be a good thing to take away women's right to vote, which she has.

And what could she possibly have to offer that hasn’t been said by a man a million times before?

She makes videos that are for females. There are females who watch her stuff.

and then there’s you

>Like Patrick Little
Patrick Little is a fucking idiot and a psychopath. I have no idea how you could say that someone who puffs vape in peoples faces while canvassing is a mature individual and a leader.

Attached: DfBfHOrUYAABJYL.jpg (688x599, 42K)

most great men are psychopaths. you’re just intimidated because you are weak

>B-B-BUT HE VAPES!!

I don’t give a shit

most great men quit their jobs after reading two chapters of a book written by a jew

regurgitating talking points from teenagers is pretty cool I guess, but it’s not an argument

He's making us all look like fucking idiots. He had no planning in his campaign and shouts shit like the holocaust is fake. Then when he MIRACULOUSLY loses, he says it was fixed somehow. This (((Idea))) that we have now, that we throw some politicians at a wall and see if they stick isn't going to get us anywhere. We need planning, just like how the people that took over had planning.

>MUH OPTICS

he’s singlehandedly controlling the dialogue and drawing attention to the JQ. “He didn’t win” isn’t an argument

Also

>we

Plenty of women have proven themselves throughout history.

Attached: Matilda of Tuscany.jpg (575x364, 98K)

Exceptions that prove the rule

>Still living with mommy and daddy. No clue wtf they’re doing in life.

That's rich coming from a retard who does not understand that politics is downstream for culture and to affect culture in the year 2018 you absolutely do need the support of women. The only way to change politics without women is with violence, a coup. If that's what you're going for, great. But if you think you can peacefully change the culture and politics without female participation you are absolutely clueless about how the world works.

That's real nice, but useless information.
It doesn't matter is women are perpetual children or not, the truth of the situation is that they have the vote and being the biggest voting block that's not going to change anytime soon.
Better adapt fast to the current world instead of living in your imaginary 1950.

Plenty of men who never raised a family have been great leaders. That's breaking perceived interests in the same way.

Attached: razia-sultana-3.jpg (900x750, 277K)

More Jewish Divide and Conquer, cool!

This is now a Brap thread

Attached: 1528863294552.jpg (497x750, 63K)

Attached: 1528862637038.png (1080x1080, 1.57M)

Attached: 1528862670992.jpg (960x1280, 239K)

Attached: 1528861669910.gif (400x223, 991K)

Attached: 1528859995944.jpg (890x890, 98K)

Attached: 1528860094506.jpg (600x921, 137K)

Attached: 1528863018621.jpg (700x1053, 288K)

Attached: 1528862287123.jpg (752x1063, 76K)

Attached: 1528862307450.jpg (683x1024, 66K)

Attached: 1528863364841.jpg (700x559, 59K)

Attached: 1528863348397.jpg (700x447, 54K)

Attached: 1528862572984.jpg (960x540, 102K)

Don't forget to sage!

Attached: 1506989219042.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

Attached: 1528776520226.jpg (564x454, 48K)

>>B-B-BUT HE VAPES!!
It's the only criticism people have of him and it's not even a valid one. Who the fuck would give a fuck about that. Jesus Christ.

>tfw new brap vape flavor

Attached: 1528855482778.png (267x320, 22K)

Attached: 1528294705153.jpg (960x640, 138K)

>left to right
>SQUAMPHHHHFFFF
>SHHHHHHCLLLTTT-tsss-TSSssss
>PBBBBBTTTTTHHHHHHH---_THHHHHH
>BRAAAAWWWWWWWWPPPTHHHHHH-PHT
>.............bRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT---thhhSSSSSS

>realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/

Luv shit tier kike media
>falsely claims
>incorrectly states

Sad!

>I wouldn't counter signal Little like Rose
ah, Did Rose say bad stuff about Little?

Oh look /leftypol/ shills trying to stir up some infighting.

Attached: HEY-THERE-CHILD.jpg (1024x569, 50K)