WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS TOPIC

Debating the merits of vaccines is socially equivalent to debating the historicity of the holocaust narrative. Both can leave you a social leper, the merits of the arguments be damned.

My wife and I took the vaccine question deadly serious, spending hours upon hours researching it. We eventually decided not to vaccinate. The result? Our kids are never sick. If they catch a cold they are better in less than 24 hours. Meanwhile I have two friends who had kids around the same time and both did the full vaccination schedule.

Both couple's kids are sick more than half the time, often for a week or longer at a stretch. One of them had a kid sick for a month straight with a horrendous cough the entire time at about four or five months old, then he got an ear infection from it and had to be put on strong antibiotics.

All my wife and I do is dissolve some vitamin c powder into some orange juice (or breast milk when they were feeding) and the kids get better in a few hours. Their immune systems are absurdly strong. If we as parents catch what they have (usually happens) we are down for 3-4 days while they only go down for about 18 hours total. If you haven't been a parent then this might sound trivial but its a big deal.

My wife gave an all natural birth, too. No drugs at all. She wouldn't even take an IV drip for hydration, or the topical cream. Nothing. The doctor just caught the baby, I cut the cord, and that was it. Both pregnancies.

What are Jow Forums's thoughts on the vaccine question? I know eurofags will kvetch over even questioning it at all.

Attached: vaxxed.jpg (1200x627, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-managers/coverage/adultvaxview/pubs-resources/NHIS-2016.html
pbs.org/wgbh/nova/body/herd-immunity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Discussing this topic feels a lot like discussing the holocaust narrative, but the amount of propaganda pumped into the holocaust narrative dwarfs the vaccine industry - unless you consider all propaganda that pedestalizes medical doctors as a whole. They truly are the modern-day priest class: unquestionably authoritative, all ills are taken to them be they physical or psychological, and hospitals are secular temples in their own right. People are trained from cradle to grave to never question the lab coat.

>MUH ANECDOTES

Attached: 1515627692165.png (769x733, 34K)

>oth couple's kids are sick more than half the time, often for a week or longer at a stretch. One of them had a kid sick for a month straight with a horrendous cough the entire time at about four or five months old, then he got an ear infection from it and had to be put on strong antibiotics.
Well that’s why we don’t base medicine on anecdotal evidence. My experience has been completely opposite. Every family I know of that does not vaccinate has sick kids ALL. THE. TIME. Weird illnesses too. Their kids also always misbehave and have terrible manners. I always just assumed it had to do with the parents’ overall attitude. Think really hard, how would others say your kids behave?

Our kids are complimented literally everywhere we go specifically for their behavior.

Your story reeks of bullshit because very, very few families don't vaccinate so it's unlikely you know of any, let alone multiple, and those that do rarely tell others about it openly. As parents who actually chose not to vaccinate we learned this quickly.

All of science is quite literally observing and recording anecdotes.

I was paranoid about vaccinations. With my first three kids, I started vaccinations later. I spread out the vaccinations. The doctor might want to give 3 shots, maybe I'd do one. But they had them all by the time they started school. With my youngest, I said "WTF," I was just stupid and paranoid with the others and went with the Dr.'s vaccination schedule. The youngest one ended up autistic. True fucking story. All of you faggots shilling for vaccinations can kys.

I don't know if you're larping but I had multiple co-workers at my old job with autistic kids. All of them took the full vaccine schedule without exception and lo and behold 'became' autistic. It's crazy just how many kids are autistic these days. Sheep will bleet "no connection" but if you take the time to look there is ample evidence of causation.

Please leave your kids alone and remove yourself from society you fucking cretin

Attached: idiot.png (681x836, 236K)

Attached: moron.png (732x945, 466K)

Oh look, a euro sheep bleeting about something or other.

Attached: retard.png (661x958, 619K)

>4 people died out of 5,000

the common cold is more deadly

>Debating the merits of vaccines is socially equivalent to debating the historicity of the holocaust narrative. Both can leave you a social leper, the merits of the arguments be damned.

Ive noticed this as well. Its almost eerie how defensive people are over vaccines.

Its literally common for me to run into people who unironically think the government should force all citizens to be vaccinated and when I question this idea they almost get teary in their righteous fury for “muh science”
Can somebody please explain this to me?

Why are people so spergy about the topic of vaccination. If you say your kids arent vaccinated then they look at you like you just bragged about killing your wife.
Is it a supreme form of autism?

Attached: 7A8CC12D-44D7-4D02-A01A-C5EAAA23DA52.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

anecdotes =/= statistics

What age did you have your youngest?

what's your point fucking bong, i can't decipher if you are for or against vaccines by your banal statement

Could be a germaphobe reaction to the idea of potential carriers wandering through society. Still, if you got your vaccines, you're fine right? I guess they're worried about the people who can't get them.

>8000 reported infected
>32 deaths

I assume you understand that this means that measles has a 99.4% survival rate even generously assuming 100% of cases were self reported (not even close). If you were going to shill for vaccines, why of all possibilities would you pick measles?

It's just brainwashing plain and simple. Science may as well mean magic the way they talk about it.

It's because the vast majority of people are vaccinated, and when a case does come up, the medical system takes over and sure as shit fights it as much as it can because it's much more infectuous than your common cold

what do you think, sport?

Attached: 9842342878243.jpg (532x360, 146K)

People who don't vaccinate should lose their children. Or be forced to leave the country. We don't want your disease bag filthy kids killing everyone else.

Statistics is also a collection of anecdotes. Dismissing anecdotal evidence is as anti-science as a person can be.

I think vaccines are great for everyone but me lol.
t.marketing guy (not jewish)

Attached: 1529090734062.jpg (509x339, 18K)

K now here's the bigger issue:

If I don't want to get vaccinated or vaccinate my kids, should I be forced? Think carefully if you value freedom.

people believe what they believe usually because of emotional and social reasons. Intellect has very to do what people decide to think. People have been conditioned to think that the government is always good for you, and that neil degrasse tyson can literally solve any problem. Really people believe this mostly because they know that if they speak out against this narrative that they'll be targeted and treated like a pariah.

Tribalism is strong strong stron

This is why people laugh at pol.

Attached: 923184013248.jpg (971x565, 141K)

Taking one point of data (anecdote) over the entire body of data is stupid. That's why anecdotal evidence is worthless when the greater body of data points the other direction.

all data is a collection of anecdotes.

Lucky for people like me most of you spergs will never have any kids, kvetch as you may about other people's. The truth is that my kids will run circles around both you and any offspring you happen to produce for the simple fact that I have and will continue to give them every conceivable advantage in life. But for now that's not the topic of the thread. In the unlikely event that you procreate, by all means stick your kids with the full cocktail.

>eople who don't vaccinate should lose their children. Or be forced to leave the country

Drop your American ip and show us what anti-freedom shithole you're really from

Yes, and making sure that collection follows certain rules (first of all being of a decent fucking size), you can end up with a valuable conclusion. A sample of 1 is literally useless

jesus christ you are retarded

Your kids come from the genetics of two retards. If the diseases don't kill them your retard dna will hold them back.

>forcing children to die is freedom
Are you a pizzagate pedo or something?

You're probably some nigger or spic so its irrelevant.

For this point to be relevant you would need to show that the entire body of data actually points the other direction. The most relevant data-set is protected by patient-doctor confidentiality, which means that entrenched assumptions can't readily be challenged by complete data sets. But if you ever actually questioned the vaccine narrative you would already know these things.

this

Interesting you mention this. I was not vaccinated as a child and my mother gave birth to me in her home. I had not been sick in 5 years untill recently, I put myself in a stupid situation and became sick for two weeks, however throughout the process I worked 45 hour weeks at full energy and mental capacity. All of my friends urged me to see a doctor as a coworker of mine who put himself in the same situation suffered an ear and respiratory infection which transitioned into pneumonia. He was out of work for three weeks.

Here's a case in point:
Anectode: I see your incredibly stupid post ==> Conclusion? All of pol is incredibly stupid.

your kids will probably realize you are a complete retard when they are older and get vaccinated. my mother knew a lady whos parents where anti vaccine and she got polio and had to spend the rest of her life in a chair

60+ studies have been done on vaccines. None found any link to autism. All have proven the benefits of vaccines. The anti-vaxxers operate by denying reality and facts. They get their bullshit from uneducated retards on youtube and wacky blogs run by morons with no education.

I grew up in the Philippines, during my time there (up to 2005), there were people in the rural areas that still had fucking polio. Cholera was fucking prevalent, HIV is 1000x worse there than here in the U.S., and all sorts of other diseases that plagued the population due to lack of information / medical facilities. Now, here in America, polio and smallpox is completely eradicated, thanks to fucking vaccines being mandatory. Hell, even HIV here is considered to be an annoying infection, where infected people simply pop a fucking pill and they magically live as long as the general populace.

I know deep down that it is more beneficial for pharmaceutical companies to keep pumping people full of medication rather than dedicating their resources to finding a cure for humanity's most lethal ailments, but disregarding the benefit of vaccination is borderline stupid.

There's the risk of these retards rendering them useless as the pathogen has a higher chance to mutate to something else bypassing the protection offered by the vaccine. You see this with flushots all the time as the virus is fast as hell in mutating and hence half the time the vaccines don't work and won't work after sufficient time has passed.

Can't wait for superpolio when enough of these retards start getting sick and spread the disease.

Wife and I have two kids, boy and girl. Our son got maybe a half dozen shots, daughter got two. Last time we went to the doctor for a 'check-up' our son was just getting over a cold, and they gave him the DTAP and Influenza B vaccine in one shot.

His immune system was occupied cleaning out the last of his cold, and they pumped him full of filth. Within 12 hours he was throwing up and lethargic. He was in that state for the following day, mostly asleep, woke up to vomit, barely any fluid intake. Awful.

>muh anecdote
suck my asshole, we listened to the doctor and it made our child ill.

I started getting tinnitus for the first time in my life a week or so after getting this year's flu shot, which was the first flu shot I've had in, like, forever.

Of course, correlation isn't causation, and I'm not going to go full anti-vaxxer, but it is a concern. I've so far found only anecdotal evidence for flu-shot-induced tinnitus. There are some studies in pubmed for hep-B-shot-induced tinnitus, but they don't appear all that significant, pretty much just offering isolated cases as correlative data points.

>autism
to be fair, the autism debate is over.

the new debate is whether or not vaccines are really helping. look at the #WeDid hashtag and sift through the trolling - you can see parents posting images of their children that had terrible, sometimes fatal, reactions to vaccines.

Nope, I'm white, with a STEM undergrad and master's, and my wife is a hot qt. You mad?

To top it off her and I own/operate our own business, which we built from nothing. Though I worked many jobs before striking out, no education can compare to entrepreneurship. Again, this is something you will likely never know.

My own kids, meanwhile, will know everything about every aspect of owning and operating their own manufacturing business before they even begin high school. Your kids, should you have any (unlikely) will work for mine.

>Nope, I'm white, with a STEM undergrad and master's, and my wife is a hot qt. You mad?
hahahaha sure bud sure

Attached: 4prwdM.jpg (340x341, 25K)

If your kids are vaccinated, whats the problem. Only unvaccinated kids are at risk. The disconnect from reality you display makes me think you shouldnt have kids.

Spoons =/= utensils

>Debating the merits of vaccines is socially equivalent to debating the historicity of the holocaust narrative.
No it isn't you stupid nigger.

People will just think you're a fucking dumbass. A guy at my work has this whole retarded rant about how "Big Pharma" is behind all vaccines. Everyone just ignores the stupid cunt.

Sure you are. Probably fucked your sister and had two tard babies. You sub 80 IQ tards and your walking dead children will all die of natural selection.

true but it doesnt make it right making kids vulnerable to disease

Wanna post some evidence to back your claim.
Hard mode- include who paid for this research.

That such facts trigger you so much indicates that you are far from attaining similar results. If you had a modicum of humility you would make some feeble attempt to learn something here. That you won't only reinforces my point.

>facts

Attached: 1499248209257.jpg (720x720, 58K)

God... reread your post. Fuckin doublethink.
You zombies need to. ... kys

Lol this is the argument they always shout down and moralize against, because from a game-theory standpoint the optimal decision for you and YOUR offspring is to refuse vaccines while living in a community that is almost entirely vaccine compliant. That way you benefit from the effective immunity of the herd and you run none of the risks associated with vaccination. Nobody argues that vaccines are risk-free, instead they argue against a strawman position which advocates for the global abolition of the practice of vaccination for every person on earth and point out that the risks of vaccines no longer existing as a technology is clearly greater than the risks of suffering side effects for the individual.

Luckily this is America and "fuck you, I got mine jack" is a cornerstone principle of our legal system. The vacced parents can cry all they want about how unfair it is, but their kids will be the literal cattle establishing the 'herd imunnity' my child will take advantage of.

>similar results
A couple of dead tard babies? Wow! What wonderful results. Natural selection will sort you out.

All of the shills in this thread... wew

This. The question is: are they putting something else in the vaccines that goes beyond their officially intended purpose?

Attached: 1506597122304.gif (480x351, 1.06M)

42. - we had a set of shots done on a Friday afternoon. Saturday he had a low grade fever. By Sunday he had a fever spike and a seizure. After that, everything was different.

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1527045222594.png (657x527, 251K)

Do you even know the difference? Virus disease... lol... I'll just let ((someone)) else decide whats best for the most important thing in my world.

Fucking Kek
Good point. Looks like my kids will be drinking well water, going vaccine free, and being home schooled.

The public cattle will provide a fine buffer for the master race.

It's not that the severity of their reaction is based on some sort of brainwashing or conditioning, it's just that they've already spent too damn long arguing about it on Facebook and are pretty damn sure they've heard whatever arguments you're going to give them.

Jow Forums is a blue pill board BTW the influx of newfags has turned this place into an embarrassment

if you really want to know.. some things in vaccines can trigger a pre-existing defect in a human, but it's not the vaccine that really does the damage, it's the fever/etc. Talking infantile epilepsy etc.

>Nobody argues that vaccines are risk-free
Except this is what your average sperg essentially believes. If you believe there is in fact a risk, please elaborate on what the risks are and their corresponding rates of occurrence. Feel free to cite sources (good luck finding any). In fact, next time you go to the doctor, as THEM to tell you what the risks are and their statistical probability. Enjoy a blank stare followed by "nothing significant enough to be concerned about."

>herd immunity
A fallacy wrapped in a marketing gimmick.

Eh, if you couldn't figure it out on your own you should probably go ahead and vax your offspring, user.

Attached: 1528936156897.png (306x306, 66K)

>I didnt vaccinate my kids and they never got sick!
That's because every other kid IS vaccinated, which creates herd-immunity.
But vaccines aren't full-proof. One unprotected kid puts everyone else around them at risk.

Even Jews and the elite vaccinate their kids.

My conclusion as well.

We fb now.

Just read the fucking booklet that comes with the vax, brainlet.

Did you read the post? I specifically stated that when they DO get sick it's for less than a day, while all the kids I see around us (and from whom my kids catch things) are sick for a week+ without fail.

Hey, I’ve done a lot of research as well, as I tend to become interested when the masses screech and kvetch disproportionally about anything.

Even using solely the CDC as my source I came to the conclusion that most vaccines are unnecessary and some are explicitly dangerous for infants and children (varicella, hep). Sadly, most of the vaccines which actually appear important to me are only available in “bundles” with unnecessary ones.

It is concerning that people don’t take their health more seriously, and doubly so that they have the audacity to pretend they do. This conspiracy is literally ankle deep: a layman can go through the CDC data and realize that the conclusions are incongruent with their own data.

I don’t know what to do about it as I find myself between two extremes that seem to be pretending to take the topic seriously but haven’t done anything but receive a sound byte opinion on the matter.

Attached: C41BA084-4918-436A-A8E4-60579A6155FA.jpg (1002x970, 177K)

So one unvacc kid is a danger to 100 vacc kids. Fuuckin moron

I have very little knowledge of disease control.

Post one such booklet. Surely you'll find it online given how it apparently accompanies every needle? I'm waiting for industry-acknowledged risks and rates of occurrence for any major vaccine.

>42
I think that's the issue here, not the vaccines

One of the reasons you need well-designed studies over anecdotes like OP's is that couples who are fortunate enough to have strong immune systems may be more likely to neglect immunization for their kids, given that medical issues probably haven't been on their radar, whereas couples with weak immune systems may be extra vigilant about immunizing their kids, given that medical issues probably have been on their radar.

If the immunized kids have more medical incidents than the non-immunized kids, that could simply be a result of genetics. Well-designed studies would control for such factors.

same.

--

cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-managers/coverage/adultvaxview/pubs-resources/NHIS-2016.html

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/body/herd-immunity.html

You're exactly right, and good post. I actually wouldn't mind a couple of the vaccines given after the kid develops a bit, and not bundled with other shit, but even with those the risk/reward only scantly favors the vaccine and that's after making numerous assumptions that favor the vaxx worldview.

>I believe everything I'm told unless someone else tells me something different
Get a load of this faggot!

Attached: 1520732001711.png (680x434, 275K)

Most of Jow Forumsio already spends their whole life in a chair.

Literally the opposite is true. You must be autistic. I feel bad for you kids, when I was little the vaccine schedule was a tiny fraction of what they do to you today. It's no wonder most of you are so fucked up.

this motherfucker understands the path

Attached: 1528485174730.jpg (675x707, 59K)

If you don't vaxx you're a literal liberal. You're relying on every other kid vaxxing their child but you're not paying your own vax tax.

Attached: HerdImmunityGIF.png (550x319, 311K)

lol you really are gay aren't you!
gtfo

Attached: 1527051387617.png (480x377, 85K)

funny thing. the outbreaks always seem to mostly affect a bunch of people that were vaccinated against it.

>got polio and had to spend the rest of her life in a chair

Liar.

>if I program my assumptions into this computer model
>it will prove that my assumptions are true

Nobody would fund that research.

I don't think that debate is over at all, they've still never explained the results from the original study in 2003.

jews have done a good job making vaccines a taboo

The arrogance of this thought process is astounding.
>You're 42 so everything else you witnessed is irrelevant.

A parent witnesses their kid develop a fever immediately after vaccination, the fever worsens and develops into a seizure, which inevitably leads to an ER visit, and the kid is never the same (autistic). Many such cases. Sad!

I am a vaccine success story I guess lmao

this

Bullshit, people used to have 10 kids, they would have noticed a difference between the youngest and oldest children easily.