The bible and homosexuality

Did you know that the bible never says homosexuality is a sin? it's all about interpretation user...

Attached: What-The-Bible-Says-About-Homosexuality.jpg (300x225, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_homosexuality
medium.com/@adamnicholasphillips/the-bible-does-not-condemn-homosexuality-seriously-it-doesn-t-13ae949d6619
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 20:13&version=KJV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_homosexuality#Sodom_and_Gomorrah
zondervanacademic.com/blog/have-we-misunderstood-romans-126-27-6-interpretations-say-yes/
youtu.be/KZCPyrRVOiQ
tektonics.org/lp/lev18.php
skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/pedophilia.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NG0vH4WYChQ
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jude&version=NIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_homosexuality

This is actually true.

The Bible say that you will not lay with men as you would with women. It says the same about animals. The Bible also says that sex with women is not meant to be enjoyed. Rather, it is strictly for procreation and only after marriage. Therefore, one can be gay or zoosexual as long as it is not strictly for procreation. Biologically, this must be the case. Therefore, God encourages gays and zoophiles to be themselves without worry.

Crime rates are down across the country last 40-50 years because crime has changed. Crime is a harm to society, which is what degeneracy is doping kids up with drugs to change their gender before they can legally make that decision, going around spreading division through diversity or promoting degeneracy such as allowing people with HIV to contaminate others.

This is why Trump needs to pass a Crime Bill against this degeneracy locking up people who preach it and practice it.

Attached: 1528467757384.jpg (303x296, 26K)

that site is run by jews you inbred kike, the same jews that enslaved blacks through slavery so they could steal their land like they stole the land from the native people to create Israhell.

Attached: 1528296319423.jpg (519x488, 76K)

exactly, lbgt community is being persecuted by false prophets

Bible says I'm going to hell because I didn't stone the ass-fuckers.

Except for that whole “abomination” and “should be put to death” part. Yeah, go suck that dick!

is this also ran by jews?
>medium.com/@adamnicholasphillips/the-bible-does-not-condemn-homosexuality-seriously-it-doesn-t-13ae949d6619

In Genesis God literally genocides multiple cities because they are full of faggots

It doesn't get clearer than that. There are more bans on faggotry in the bible than can be listed here.

Source?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 20:13&version=KJV

Leviticus 20:13
> If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

God is redpilled on the GQ. We are literally commanded to kill faggots.

Meanwhile, Pagans slurp semen.

Seriously? Read the Bible you degenerate.

>but it's just old testament
Pauline epistles clearly say no to homosex.

Sodom and Gomorrah

>Muslim goatfucker detectected

Attached: 551ddb8380fe6.jpg (1329x989, 162K)

Provide chapters and verses where it says God "genocided multiple cities" because they were "full of faggots"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_homosexuality#Sodom_and_Gomorrah

Holy shit my sides.

You're trolling right? Try googling

No

7 Bible Verses about Faggots

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 25 helpful votes

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
1 Corinthians 6:9 ESV / 18 helpful votes

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
Leviticus 18:22 ESV / 18 helpful votes

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
Romans 1:26-27 ESV / 13 helpful votes
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Lust of the flesh, sin
For sin comes death
All Lust

It doesn't say anything about homosexuality being the reason for the genocides, moron.

Sodom and Gomorrah were cities filled with avaricious sexual deviants. They were purged by holy fire.

God makes it clear that He despises sodomites, as we are commanded to kill them.

Leviticus 20:13
> If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

What exactly are you not understanding here?

Genesis 19
Leviticus 18 & 20
Romans 1:18-32
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
1 Timothy 1:8-10

Moron, what exactly do you think a city filled with sexual deviants consists of?

Stop being gay

Attached: EA066D3F-6433-4040-9F92-C9822AF584CC.jpg (1651x4679, 2.32M)

>old testament
jewish nonsense

Burn in holy fire, sodomite.

Attached: 1529035738955.jpg (108x125, 2K)

You've been utterly destroyed in this thread. Pack back in your prolapsed rectum and leave now.

Dont forget the part where it says they should be hanged from a tree. And that whosoever hangs from a tree is cursed by God.

Also don't forget that God is Jesus, and galatians says Jesus was hung on a tree and became the curse for us. God subjected himself to the death penalty of fags as well as all sin. And he conquered that curse and the grave and sin and hell for us.

Faith alone.

Are you dense? define sexual deviants. i don't think you know what that means

Romans 1:27
New International Version
In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

New Living Translation
And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

English Standard Version
and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Berean Study Bible
Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Berean Literal Bible
And likewise also the males, having left the natural use of the female, were inflamed in their desire toward one another, males with males, working out shame and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting of their error.

New American Standard Bible
and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

King James Bible
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Slide thread by a faggot, sage!

Homosexuals.

But would God want people to have sex for any reason other than procreation?

God said sex is meant to be between a married man and a woman. Jesus may not have explicitly expressed an opinion on homosexuality, but he does reference sex being between a man and a woman in Matthew 19. Just because the word for homosexuality may not have existed doesn't mean that sex isn't clearly defined as only being appropriate for a married, hetero couple.

Thanks for this stunning insight. You should be a professor of theology.

>Romans 1:27
zondervanacademic.com/blog/have-we-misunderstood-romans-126-27-6-interpretations-say-yes/

trips of truth

My leftist gay pastor says its misunderstood 2000 years afters Christ

nigger you are retarded it literally says laying with a man like you do a women is a sin. God also destroyed Sodom and Gramora because people committed sodomy with his angels

no, that's not the definition. Here, read a real definition:

>A condition, such as exhibitionism or masochism, in which sexual gratification is derived from activities or fantasies that are generally regarded as atypical or deviant.

>Sexual deviance, and what is defined as sexually deviant, is culturally and historically specific. This concept refers to behaviors that involve individuals seeking erotic gratification through means that are considered odd, different, or unacceptable to either most or influential persons in one's community.

So, it's defined by the community, which most likely based it on the misinterpretation of the bible

sodomite comes from the city of sodom that was destroyed
I hope you aren't so stupid that you don't know what sodomite entails

let me put it this way
God hates the act of being gay so much, he named a city after anal sex and destroyed it

Rom 1:-26-28
>"26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

Wew lad , how do gay christians recover from this ?

Jude 1:5-8
>"5 Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord[a] at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire."

>"8 In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings."

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
>"9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."

sounds good
I don't do it. I just think citing the old test is bullshit.

youtu.be/KZCPyrRVOiQ

Homosexuality is a sin

>Sin
don’t be put to death
>buttfuck a dude
Put to death like the abomination you are

Prett clear there are worse things than sin.

>wikipedia
>as a source
>on the Bible
For fucks sake anyways n.

Attached: 8A355D12-F006-49FB-81B7-00AF1F53466C.jpg (1129x1200, 128K)

read:
>tektonics.org/lp/lev18.php

ok, tell me what you consider a valid source and i will search for it.

Homosexuality is not a sin, sodomy and anal sex are sins. You can be gay all you want, jerk each other off all you want, but as soon as you start taking it up the pooper, that's indefensible. Anal sex between gay men is literally the only reason HIV hasn't died yet, all because you faggots are too stupid to get blowjobs instead.
End of discussion, fag.

I don't define what is "deviant behavior" by the subjective will of some potentially deviant community. With your standard of ethics, pedophilia is an acceptable mode of conduct so long as one lives amongst a community of pedophiles.

This is why we listen for the wisdom of God as it concerns objective truth and morality. I suspect you have a hollywood-esque understanding of homosexuality which is woefully detached from the true nature of the "gay lifestyle". I suggest you try to better educate yourself on what it actually means to be "gay".

Gays are behaviorally the objective standard of sexual deviance. They are impulsive, materialist, merciless and sociopathic in their approach to attaining nothing but the most base level of physical pleasure. It is also without question that the homosexual lifestyle is virtually indistinguishable from pedophilia/pederasty. Gays prey on young boys. This is no secret.

Do you even know any gay men? Ask them if they were molested as children, see what kind of answers you get. The sodomite lifestyle is a vicious cycle of humiliation, self-worship and evil. There is a reason why God would see it burned.

(Romans 1:20) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

(Romans 1:21) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

(Romans 1:22) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

(Romans 1:23) And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

(Romans 1:24) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

(Romans 1:25) Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

(Romans 1:32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

(Romans 1:26) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

(Romans 1:27) And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

(Romans 1:28) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

(Romans 1:29) Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

(Romans 1:30) Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

(Romans 1:31) Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

(Romans 1:32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

>is culturally and historically specific
Why are fags retarded?

The Bible you stupid fucking cunt.

>I jerk off other men and God approves of this I swear

Dude this downright looks demonic. I'd probably scream like a little girl if I ran into this while walking outside in the night.

But the bible doesn't mention pedophilia and actually supports it:

>skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/pedophilia.html

That thing is definitely half-semite.

Maybe 3/4ths.

You are the retarded one. What do you think "cultural and historically" specific means?

Also i'm not gay, but i understand why you would assume that. Someone defending it must be gay himself, right?

Where in any of these passages does it state that sexual attraction to children is acceptable, or having sex with children is acceptable?

These passages speak of taking women and girls as loot in war. When they come of age, they will be married off to men of the tribe.

What exactly is the problem here?

Again, the same source you've misunderstood because you are low IQ. The story of Sodom and Gomorrah does not say anything about homosexuality...

This is only because you're pretending sodomites aren't sodomites.

Again, you continue to ignore Leviticus 20:13, which states we are to kill homosexuals. Why are you ignoring this passage?

Read my blog post .... fuck off faggot

Did you read the first sentence that says the bible does not mention anything about pedophilia being wrong? The part the author mention is the only thing present in regards to having sex with children.

You have nothing. It's ok, i understand. You are just scared

>Leviticus 20:13
It's already been addressed.

>medium.com/@adamnicholasphillips/the-bible-does-not-condemn-homosexuality-seriously-it-doesn-t-13ae949d6619

Also, the Bible does not need to mention pedophilia explicitly. It does not need to run down a checklist of sexual degeneracy, explicitly stating that each type of debased behavior is unacceptable.

God decrees that engaging in sexual behavior for purposes other than procreation is a sin.

>You are just scared

I don' t burn in the lake of fire after the judgment , unlike faggots they have to be scared

You absolute brainlet retard. Do you understand that sexual behavior for purposes other than procreation is deemed a sin?

Stop posting these meme webpages. Save everybody time, climb out of your HIV positive asshole and read the Bible yourself.

And this how you create a slide thread!

Where do i sign up for this kind of jobs?

Attached: yall-niggas-in-a-slide-thread.jpg (400x400, 130K)

According to this article, Leviticus 20:13 is refuted because some faggot is pretending it's referring to "adulterers" and not faggots.

I mean this is actually the argument of the article. Some fag just pretends it says something other than what it says.

calm down fag. i think you took this too personal....

Homosexuals have been trying to rewrite and purposely misconstrue the bible in order to corrupt the church for last 15 years now, and alot of times, make themselves feel better about their miserable, perverted lives.
The latter is really a coping mechanism, because they know deep down they can never change. Even the bible calls them reprobates-they CANNOT be saved or "converted". Any pastor that tells you otherwise is a deceiver.
Somebody who goes that far with sin made their choice.
Recruitment is the only thing a homo demon has, and the church is the only thing standing in their way.
Like Satan himself, they'll drag everyone down in their degenerate, perverted ways with them, then comes judgement.

I see alot of anti Christian threads from fellow "conservative" anons alot. And I don't see you all coming up with a solution, rather you mock the gospel, like the homo fags you claim to hate so much.
At least we used get rid of them like George Washington did in early America, hung by the neck until death.
Now look around you. This is what happens when you remove God from your lives.

What's it say about being a heterosexual trap?

I know the bible's like "don't wear girl clothes," but most modern girl clothes are just men's clothes.

Seems like everything's caught under "lust," desu. At least certain gnostic Christian sects are like "it's cool to beat off as long as you eat your jizz."

>implying there is a difference between Muslims and Jews, besides the nose

Wrong. God doesn't approve of jerking off any more than he approves of eating big macs. That doesn't mean either of those is a sin.
Only sodomy and/or anal sex is a sin, and that applies whether or not you do it to yourself, to a guy, or a girl. This is because sodomy and anal sex spread various diseases to and between people, which is also why any mentally healthy person will find the notion of doing so filthy and disgusting.

>God doesn't approve of jerking off any more than he approves of eating big macs. That doesn't mean either of those is a sin.
Having lustful thoughts is definitely a sin. That's how they get ya.

I don't believe in any religion but i believe that there is a "God" (creator).

We're doomed. The Bible was written for us to not commit the same mistakes done by other civilizations but we keep going the same path.

>bunch of dudes surround hour home
>”send out that fresh boipussy”
>”wouldn’t you rather have these qt virginpies?”
>”lol no, gib boipussy”
>be obliterated

Keep on the path, user. Seek your creator.

> there are souls Christ can not save

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NG0vH4WYChQ

Attached: BFBE3126-0310-4112-BC64-6640146F4AB1.jpg (929x744, 112K)

>faith alone

Reminder that Luther called the book of James "an epistle of straw", because it btfo'd his "saved by faith alone" heresy.

Attached: bZF3E2p.png (900x196, 14K)

Attached: Dr Peterson.jpg (900x1200, 233K)

>like George Washington
God Bless you user.

Attached: L8EOQdS[1].gif (500x250, 489K)

> one quote
Against a dozen that claim, explicitly, that it is by faith we are saved.
Justifying our faith is not how we are saved.
>21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
>22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
>23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

>Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

I trust you will forgive me for taking the word of Christ over your interpretation of the word of James

There is something truly fascinating about listening to the reasoning of those who think the Bible isn't against homosexuality... the huge number of independent excuses for the various passages (which say the same thing in many different ways, requiring different tricks to try to get around).

I'm thinking the book of Jude sorts all this shit out.
>biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jude&version=NIV

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Are you pretty new? We used to have a schizophrenic fag who claimed only gays were saved. I spent quite a it of time talking with/at him and I am pretty sure he was genuine as he never started his own threads and probably typed 1/3 or 1/2 of threads he was in.

Truly incredible. Fascinating, even. I’m pretty sure he killed himself a couple months ago, or was institutionalized.

Attached: JqoKMi2.png (891x323, 28K)

>Are you pretty new?
Nah, I've been around on and off for some number of years (don't remember when, but /pol didn't exist when I first came). But I'm still fascinated by the minds of such people. It reminds me of that guy who posts in threads on premarital sex who insists that a young woman should only ever sleep with her husband and her father. Not sure if he's serious or just messed in the head.

did you know that i'm not a christian? i'm a nazi, and my foundation myth is the iliad, the odyssey, and mein kampf, and we kill faggots.

I don’t know what to say, perhaps you should pray to James for forgiveness?

I’m going to stick to Christ:
>“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.”
I am tempted to ask you: do you think Christ is a liar? Do you think Christ gave poor instruction for salvation?

Please, quote Christ to support your argument,

I’ve either seen a Canadian memeing that or you are referring to a Canadian.
If it’s the same guy, he is hardly genuine and doesn’t really participate in his own threads.

This schizo was a guilty pleasure as he actually considered himself a Christian and bible verses would, for lack of a better word, trigger his schizophrenia. He would type in more or less grammatically full sentences, but it was pure insanity. Gentler approaches lead to more insight into his mind but eventually the cognitive dissonance would overcome and he would become a raving madman (not that he was very sane at his best). His tenacity and dedication makes me believe he was not shitposting.

>im wrong, so i will attack you with a holier than thou attack

You can't believe in Christ and ignore what James said. James is telling you to do what Christ commanded. People who do the whole "saved by faith alone" Luther heresy are mere admirers of Christ; not followers. I can find nothing more terrifying than a person who merely admires the truth rather than follow it.

Attached: ECg451w.png (657x136, 10K)