Japan kamikaze bombs perl harbor during WW2

>Japan kamikaze bombs perl harbor during WW2
>killing dozens of soldiers
>recieves 2 nukes
>Sand niggers 747 the world trade towers killing almost 3k people
>"these people deserve respect and tolerance"
Where did those balls go, where did the testosterone go, where did the pure unadulterated American spirit go?
Did the brown people make you insecure with their grand penis sizes?
Or did you just turn into a bunch of pussies?

Attached: DfYd2v4VQAApmVd.jpg (1024x894, 59K)

>sweden
>calling me a pussy
Lol okay whatever sven

It was not like that at all pre-Obama. Everyone was cool with sending troops to kill camel jockies.

>>sweden
And what's with this fucking affirmative action?

except that's EXACTLY what it was like. So much so, they had to teach that shit in schools.....and here we are 60k terrorist attacks later they are STILL selling the same bs line.

USA doesn't fight wars to win anymore. It's about ongoing conflict to fuel their industry. muh military industrial complex And all that to fill the pockets of a few persons. I actually feel bad for their soldiers wasting their lives in conflicts which were never planned to be "won" or solved.

not sure if you are retarded faggot op or just retarded

Horseshit. It was always "fuck with the nest, die like the rest"
-gen x

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of Pollacks fleeing to Norway just to get half decent paying jobs as fucking street sweepers.

I'll have you know I'm 1/8th irish

>1/8th potato
this really isn't something you should brag about.

>>Sand niggers 747 the world trade towers killing almost 3k people
>>"these people deserve respect and tolerance"
Before the second part though, thousands of Muds were eradicated though.

>thousands of Muds were eradicated though.
And?

What the fuck are you talking about? At Pearl we lost about 2-3k troops. We responded with war and 2 nukes. Not sure about total deaths but we probably took out more than 300k. Same thing happened at 9/11. We lost 3k people and we took out the faggots that were responsible. In that pursuit we killed fhousands of fighters and even more civilians in the crossfire.

you cant fuck over the people supplying you oil......... yet

> 2,335 killed
Still less than the WTC, still waiting on and equivalent(read: appropriate) response.

Bingo, if you defended muslims during the “America Fuck Yeah” period, you were beaten.

>sovereign nation engages in a sneak attack on america while already allied with another nation at war with american allies
>america enters war and does war things
>small non-government affiliated cell beholden and associated to no nation performs a sneak attack on american citizens
>america goes and invades and destroys two stable if undemocratic unrelated countries and fucks the middle eastern situation entirely sideways while wasting trillions of dollars on the MICjew
>these are identical situations
fuck off meatball

>these are identical situations
One caused the death of more people(who weren't even actively involved in any conflict) than the other, guess which.

>when you don't have a response, just hope the thread dies
I hope all you ball less fucks get purged with the rest of the sandniggers.
Fucking human garbage.

Now be a muslim cuck and tell me how I shouldn't call them literal garbage.

>and we took out the faggots that were responsible

Attached: 1397251583428s.jpg (250x223, 10K)

>we took out the faggots that were responsible
Still waiting for you to do the same about the people responsible for 9/11

the problem is the people responsible are our (((allies)))

mostly SA and Israel.

ya to Rightwing people sure, but to the lefties, they went full cuck on the Muslims just like the EU is now. The that cartoonist got killed then Charlie Hebdo attack solidified it in their spongy drug addled minds. This was all foretold in Bin Ladens proteges 20 year plan.

#jesuischarlie

nevah forget!!!

You are one stupid sand/snow nigger. More than 2400 people were killed in the attack on Pearl. And only libs say muzzies who attack us deserve respect. Must of us just want them gone.

Thank you meme flag, for this great and original contribution.

did you just forget about Iraq and Afghanistan?

No, they're just another example of why the US should glass the middle east.