He's STILL alive

>he's STILL alive

how

Attached: ghb.jpg (500x523, 201K)

eats fetuses like the chinese

Never having to do physical labor after 25/ minimal sun exposure after 25

Drinks baby blood.

Why wouldn't he eat the fetuses of any other races? Fucking racist white people.

That is the secret of Jeb's Guac recipe

/thread

Free healthcare works

>alive

Attached: aliveandkicking.jpg (700x467, 80K)

I'm more surprised his mother is.

He wants to outlive Jeb, who he hates a lot.

Drinking baby's blood

Is that grimace on his face permanent? Motherfucker face looks like he's experiencing 3g's of force.

Attached: Super-Bowl-LI-New-England-Patriots-v-Atlanta-Falcons.jpg (615x409, 30K)

Im more impressed that Henry Kissinger is still alive

> Promotes healthy lifestyle
> Lives long age
> Somehow surprised

He doesn't want to meet God and JFK

A US president actually hasn't died since 2006, with Gerald Ford. I think only 3 of them have died in the past 45 years. It's a rare event.

Baby blood.

Must be those baby foetuses

>best doctors
>multi-multi millionaire
>huge pension from being the former prez
>still has things to do, isn't just locked in a room and forgotten about like most old people

That's pretty much it.

Philosophers stone fueled by the death of millions of iraquis

He didn't love his wife.

>stem cell transplantation is healthy lifestyle

Those poor mudslimes.

Attached: rainfma.jpg (638x627, 44K)

contract with Satan.

He’s friends with the higher beings of agartha, sad but true his dad set him up since his dad was around during operation paper clip and operation highjump, he has the key to nue berlin embassy

Waiting for something to happen before he dies.

It hasn't happened yet whatever it is but when it does he's going to keel over quick.

something like his son George W commits suicide out of remorse for all the lies, deaths and wholesale theft from the national treasury? Or maybe George W gets arrested by some international court while vacationing in Dubai?

More metaphysical.

One thing I've noticed over the years is that when people reach a certain age, like past the age of like 80, they tend to keel over when some even happens that causes them to just give up, or feel a sense of completion.

None of that will ever happen and they'll get away scot free but if it did he would die real quick.