Cambridge

The ABSOLUTE STATE of higher education!

Attached: cambridge.png (555x847, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu3nu6ue2qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, the real world will treat her very well.

The establishment is silly.

To be fair, she will be more successful than 90% of pol

I would take pictures to make her uncomfortable but those titties violate the geneva convention

Shit I'd just stare at her titties. If she got snappy with me I'd tell her straight up, don't wear a see through skin-suit and I won't stare. Stupid bitch.

that bush must be yuge

Attached: 1527919416834.jpg (868x900, 104K)

id fuck

>More successful than a bunch of autists.

Such an achievement.

Any shots from the back? Maybe with a buttplug in? for feminism...

Attached: 11b.png (432x328, 138K)

>when a woman says who her outfit is by

hurr tonight im wearing Pucci Savlon arent i gr8 hurr

Attached: 5ce46xw35q2z3xw4c57v68b79n08m.jpg (343x307, 14K)

would it be rape to trip and knock her over landing on top of her and my boner piercing straight through that bodysuit into her vagina?

And why does she hide her cunt?

Would thrash

The right is way bigger than the left

She's modest.

I will always respect England for being America's mother country, the history, and the top rate bantz. But good lord they have some unfortunate looking women.

Kek

Same reason why men hide their dicks when they go out without a shirt on.

Any well lit photos from behind and lower down looking up showing the clam and butthole?

It's in vogue for bright Cambridge-types to wear plain white Ts with the name of some prominent historical feminist printed on in simple bold type.

I want to see some autistic Naziboo copy this and walk around with "Goebbels" printed on his T.

Except by that logic she should cover her tits too.

Idk man, i own my home, I am my own boss, married a great woman and have a child on the way. I didn't need to belittle myself to do so. She will he raped by a pack of niggers

That’s a lot of butter

In the way that darkness is merely an absence of light, feminism is merely an absence of goodness

is it time to start purging yet? these lands are sick pol, we need to fix this

this was once an ivy league school

Nice tits goddamn

All of their pretty women were accused of witchcraft by jealous hags and burned at the stake 500 years ago, wrecking their gene pool.

Nothing surprises me anymore from the United Cuckdom.

We really to stop them coming here. Just about everything wrong with this place comes from there: feminism, political correctness, acceptance of 'refugees', etc.

I'm wearing Bucchi, the best sweatpants you can find in a mall. In a black people mall.

Cambridge is in the UK fucktard

Probably wants muslims in US who would either a kill her on sight or b rape her and then kill her. College is a fucking joke.

You know there's an oily sheen of sweat on the inner surface of that catsuit, holding in her farts and queefs like a slutty balloon.

Nah, even a low functioning complacent autist can conform to a job of memorized instructions for someone else.

She won't ever do that, she's doomed to be both resourcefully, and ideologically dependent until she dies.

Citation needed. Anyway that makes you the most pathetic cuck of all given we have our flag stamped on yours. Piteous little abo bogan fuckface.

I won't lie I'd pay ten bucks to rail that.

Attached: american-flag-woman-usa-sport-athlete-winner-cheering-waving-stars-stripes-outdoor-desert-nature-bea (1300x957, 121K)

Most of the time going shirtless is against some kind of rule for most places. Hell I run down the sidewalk shirtless sometimes but I'm pretty sure the suburb I'm in has a law against it just in case they feel like enforcing it.

The British are ugly in general, two thousand years of inbreeding will do that

>will be
lol

>Shit I'd just stare at her titties
One is bigger than the other. It’s kinda weird

>memeflag
>retard
checks out

Attached: inbreeding-gradient-europe-d.png (1251x945, 395K)

then she should actually be hiding her breasts as they are sex organs on females

Oh look it’s another ‘Jow Forums is repressed about the human body and is mad at women’ thread

>surprised that a radical feminist is a 3/10

brits are ugly tho

Women are fucking out of control man, feminism is nothing but a mask they wear to escape their daddy issues and rationalise it.

Look up Carl Jung's concept "animus possession", perfectly described this sort of pathological attitude dominant in women today

Attached: women.jpg (1024x686, 104K)

Shizzit .

Nah. Accidents happen.

> Wesern Europe
> Not majority Brown

Keep dreaming. How's Goy Roinson thing going btw?

>muh dik

Delicious titties, I'd suck'em dry.

She's trying to keep it classy.

(((Bateman)))

Question for Jow Forums
If every hottie walked around naked all the time - would there be less rape because we would soon get over being aroused by naked hotties?

It's true

Attached: 1529122615111.png (882x758, 224K)

i want her to cum on me

Walk up to her and tell her she has nice tits.

>citation needed
I work with plenty of you here.

Here are the types of Brit you see here:
1. The incompetent middle manager who ran away from the UK to save his career and proceeds to fuck up formerly well run Australian businesses.
2. The beta male with yellow fever who wants to be closer to yellow pussy but still wants all of the comforts of the UK.
3. The whore who treats Australia as another stop on her world tour.
4. The 'regular brit' who wants to move to the other side of the world because of Pakis or niggers but then wants PC and everything else which fucked up the UK to begin with.
5. The UK nigger or indian who wants the UK but doesn't like cold weather

None of those people contribute shit here.

>cuckstamp
Blame boomers, they fucked everything up here. Prior to the 60s, we didn't even let wogs in here.

Sucks she's a feminist. She has good birthing hips.

Nobody goes to a Cambridge college dinner without a shirt on, tho.

Bong I'm talking about your whole damn country, not the one picture.

Based.

I used to be a monarchist but with the way the UK is going we can't become a republic soon enough.

Time to cut our ties before they strangle us.

>Feminism is about equal rights for women
>Fail to realise that everyone, especially other dudes would be disgusted if another man turned up like that to the supervisor dinner and would be expecting him to be kicked out promptly.

Yes, expats are surely representative of Britons. I've met 3 Australians and all have been fags from Melbourne.

No wonder all those male feminist leaders take advantage of these broads, they're just begging to be bred.

Attached: what_mate.png (300x188, 22K)

(((Bateman)))

the republic of china, user.

Man I thought that cover for her vag was a bush, what a shame

>I've met 3 Australians and all have been fags from Melbourne.
a statistically correct result, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu3nu6ue2qU

I think with the million or so we have here, we would see a lot more of your society than we would see of ours. Especially considering that they have no intention of integrating to Australian culture because they see it as stupid or below them, yet they want to move here.

>I've met 3 Australians and all have been fags from Melbourne.
That proves my point. People from Melbourne are complete cunts.

I'm surprised they didn't try to lecture you about the merits of Marxism or tell you about how their travels to other places in Europe are better or some shit like that.

I forgot one person from my last list:
6. The old person who wants to die in the sun and doesn't like Spain.

It would be quite impressive if it were.

Giving women voting rights was a fantastic idea.

god damn idiot women.
yes, in a perfect world full of sane rational actors that should be ok.
but, we don't live in a perfect world full of sane rational actors--we live in an imperfect world with some sick fucks in it.
because of that, you should try to minimize the likelyhood of becoming a target; wearing a fucking whatever that is is the opposite of that. that right there is a flashing neon sign that criminally-minded will read as "come rape me."
it sucks that the world is that way. it sucks that you don't get to do whatever you want. it's not fair, but that's the way it is.
i wish these people would take their heads out of their asses long enough to understand the difference between theory and reality, and not get all pissed off when you try to explain to them what children find to be obvious.
"my body my choice" is all well and good until you get overpowered by an irrational criminal in the real world. THEY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK! THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CRIMINALS!
FUCK!

Please tell me this isn't what most white women are like. My dream is to marry one someday.

I am stoic in the face of the ever occurring waves of sjw nonsense but this right here is the one that I cannot ignore. The fact that higher education supports this is something that disgusts me to my very core and I cannot shake it. Forgive me Aurelius.

god damn idiot women.
yes, in a perfect world full of sane rational actors that should be ok.
but, we don't live in a perfect world full of sane rational actors--we live in an imperfect world with some sick fucks in it.
because of that, you should try to minimize the likelyhood of becoming a target; wearing a fucking whatever that is is the opposite of that. that right there is a flashing neon sign that criminally-minded will read as "come rape me."
it sucks that the world is that way. it sucks that you don't get to do whatever you want. it's not fair, but that's the way it is.
i wish these people would take their heads out of their asses long enough to understand the difference between theory and reality, and not get all pissed off when you try to explain to them what children find to be obvious.
"my body my choice" is all well and good until you get overpowered by an irrational criminal in the real world. THEY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK! THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CRIMINALS!
FUCK!

Why did she hide her pubic area? Is she ashamed of her pubic hair?

weird connection error

the one that started this (Jenna Young)

Attached: jenna_young_BOY_LOL.jpg (1020x1530, 114K)

She shouldn't be

>but, we don't live in a perfect world full of sane rational actors--we live in an imperfect world with some sick fucks in it.
>because of that, you should try to minimize the likelyhood of becoming a target; wearing a fucking whatever that is is the opposite of that. that right there is a flashing neon sign that criminally-minded will read as "come rape me."
these idiots only pull this shit on men they know are no risk of raping them. they wouldn't do this in the african, subcontinental indian or islamic world.

Attached: 1523714224918.jpg (899x528, 119K)

the cunt tries to put an academic spin on feminism and breasts
the argument is
> reeeeee why are we sexual animals
what a ridiculous fucking argument
> reee why are feet feet and breasts breasts?
what a ridiculous fucking argument
her entire fucking argument is:
> WHY ARE BREASTS BREASTS?
well they fucking are, so shut you fucking stupid cunt mouth you stupid fucking nihilist communist cunt

No. She will end up as a junkie.
University degree/=/ smart

>best guess for this image: boy

Attached: 1526180231856.jpg (210x230, 34K)

>want a world where dumb women will display their hot bodies all the time
>but only want to have anything serious to do with a modest, well-behaved girl
I think there's more benefit to a world full of delicious modest women overall though. If I want to see tits I can just go online. Can't have my cake and eat it too.

use c-style syntax
University degree != smart

Attached: 0C59902C-63DC-4347-90C5-43A60119624A.jpg (822x600, 96K)

can we also start another criticism of her?
Why is she SHAMING ALL WOMEN by using her hands to cover her fat deposits over her hips?
why is she SHAMING ALL WOMEN by blocking parts of her own body from the camera?
WHY IS SHE SHAMING ALL WOMEN?
is she saying women cannot and should not have fat deposits above their hips?
WHY IS SHE SHAMING ALL WOMEN!?!?!?!
also
she looks like a goat that went dry in one udder
> (o , ` )
lel

Attached: WHY_D_U_HATE_WOMEN.jpg (956x370, 42K)

GOOGLE PHOTOS, Y'ALL FUCKED UP. MY FRIEND DIDN'T GRADUATE SHIT
> GOOGLE PHOTOS, Y'ALL FUCKED UP. MY FRIEND STOLE THAT BIKE

Pretty hot. Who dat?

Attached: 1519611154286.jpg (587x625, 61K)

Normal people see a machine make an error and report it
blacks assume it's racism...

you got me there

AI WILL SAVE US

Attached: AI.jpg (600x449, 38K)

she'll make money showing how her downfall should be blamed on men
she'll be allowed to graduate
but won't pass whatever law requirements they have there
so she will be "a person with a law degree"
and they'll come up with a euphemism
like "i'm not a practicing lawyer"
and she will get her BBC injection
> bbc media cash for appearances
get that out of your dirty mind
of course she'll be riding the BBC carousel
HOW ELSE CNA SHE PROVE SHE'S NOT RACIST?

lmao this virgin

didn't know childless at 40 and 2 cats with a bottle of wine every night was successful

The establishment is Jewish. Fucking filthy degenerates.