Snopes

>snopes

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-001135__01.jpg (1080x1483, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5_mmUTxlq4
youtube.com/watch?v=RN7y1qBtMrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I refuse to give Snopes the traffic. How do they claim that this bullshit is even partially true?

Makes sense. The left is the exit wound.

exit wound of a hollow point?

It's obviously false but it could be rephrased to be true, if they talked about the cavitation.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5_mmUTxlq4

But they didn't talk about cavitation. It's false.

Isn’t the owner a cuck or prostitue fucker with his ugly man wife?

WHAT'S TRUE

The hole shown in the poster could plausibly represent the diameter of the highly destructive temporary cavity left in a person's body by a high-velocity AR-15 round.
WHAT'S FALSE

The hole shown in the poster is too big to represent an AR-15 entrance wound; even an exit wound is unlikely to be as large as the shape shown on the poster.

Whatever happened to the 2.3 billion rounds of hollow-point bullets that the various federal government agencies bought during the Obama regime?

> How do they claim that this bullshit is even partially true?
Well, it is partially true. The sign says size of a hole, but doesn't specify when and where. A .223 going through your body will produce a large hole, for a brief moment.

for training goy

This is so contradictory the mental gymnastic to justify anything is impressive

>hollow point
>exit wound

Former Blackwater dude and former mil. We shoot hollow points during training.

Why did you cut this off at the exact most convenient point? It's almost like... No... It couldn't be...

Attached: snopes.png (743x183, 14K)

There's no defending that stupid shit.

I mean technically the left could be the exit wound of a hollow tip and the right the entry wound, but any large round will leave a wound like that

How did snores even become an authority on fact checking? It's just a pair of Jews claiming they know everything. They aren't qualified at all.

OMG fuck Snopes who the fuck even believes that shit site anymore?

>it could happen

Well if I sling shit fast enough at you it’s going to leave a fucking hole that size too

>Snopes trying to defend ignorant bullshit because it plays into their agenda.

What a shocker.

JHP don't have exit wounds you dumb fuck.

That basically just says "the poster is bullshit but we are agreeing because we support it's politics"
You clearly don't know how to read jew.

It was because I'm a nasty phone poster. I posted it later in the thread if you bothered to read.

The Snopes article seems reasonably fair and accurate. The problem is that it's just a retarded poster and argument to begin with. What do libtards not understand about Shall Not Be Infringed?

this. i don't usually side with snopes but...

Not defending this shitty snopes bullshit, but yes it can have an exit wound. High velocity vs. skinny fucker, JHP can absolutely go through someone.

For safer reduced penetration or what ...?

I liked it when they only had urban legends and chain e-mails

Attached: 42dr32f.png (591x620, 409K)

Then it's shitty JHP and it's going to have an exit wound the same if not smaller than FMJ.

This.

Sweden's rape rate is on par with Sub-Saharan Africa according to Wikipedia but according to Snopes it's "false" and I would trust Wikipedia over Snopes any day.

Brooke (((Binkowski))) is the editor, so that says enough.

>this retarded

Remember the Walmarts closed for FEMA camps? Illegal kids are being housed in secured empty Walmarts.

Wikipedia usually does have sources.

If we are doing Urban warfare, depending on the range we will use frangible ammo. I've been through a fair bit of hostage rescue training and that's usually are go to due to the complexity of dynamic entries and not enough solid backstops to support that.

We typically use service ammo during qualifications to help provide as much realistic feedback as possible.Granted quals are basically simon says tier shit but it helps being able to run boxes of the same ammo you're going to be punching tickets with down range.

Snopes is not known for quality information. The ownership of it is lulzworthy if you read about them.

>45-70 vs .223
The big fucking bullet caused a big fucking exit wound. It's 300 grain you fucking dipshit.

Attached: 4570.jpg (474x274, 24K)

I was wondering that too. Maybe for Syria?

what about it

Attached: 03010.jpg (400x290, 38K)

Attached: cowadooty.jpg (500x334, 145K)

If you want a great example of how shit snopes is, look at their Seth Rich conspiracy page. They claim that police linked his killing to a string of robberies in the area when the police themselves denied that there was any evidence for this.

How bout I take both sizes put it up your ass and pull the trigger faggot and see what you look like afterwards

Everyone just claimed the FEMA camps as conspiracy theories.

Attached: You_5a64b7_775029.jpg (707x403, 92K)

Snopes on Ukraine should have been an indicator on how shit it is.
Oh no that's real. I have friends who work in both FEMA and ICE.

Attached: desu desu.jpg (640x426, 90K)

The wizard attempts to make the changes in the next quarter of the year and the next quarter is over and the next quarter is going to be a sword now that he has been in the same boat as the last two decades of his life

Attached: 1528596809038.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

explosive round perk

Sorry didn't mean to post this.

Have you not ever been to Jow Forums? I assumed most people in Jow Forums have at some time. If it is best tier JHP, it gives entrance and exit wounds with large internal damage. Are you the type of retard who also thinks .22lr is the best for headshots because "the bullet bounces around the brain"?

Surprised no one has posted that thigh that exploded after getting hit in the femur with a 62 or 72 gr 5.56 round.

Attached: 20.jpg (795x898, 288K)

Bless my fuck

Attached: 1528784096598m.jpg (1024x702, 92K)

Thank you for the translation from Pilpul into Truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=RN7y1qBtMrs

black-out those windows

Attached: trumpem.jpg (970x712, 55K)

Jow Forums is fucking retarded most of the time.

Attached: image.jpg (540x960, 126K)

are they okay?

JHP is intended for reduced penetration. If you're getting cheap JHP it'll exit.
JHP that exits the body is a fucking waste. You want it to fragment inside the body, hit vital organs, and leave a large wound cavity. A bullet that leaves a large exit wound and doesn't fragment = good chance they'll live.. and the bullet will keep on going through your dry wall and kill your neighbor.
Also, you're a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1488845718315.jpg (433x388, 29K)

Nopes.

What a biased website that has turned into.

It has an entire page on Hillary Clinton wearing an earpiece being false, when there is video's and a lot more clear shots, and everyone knows the real earpiece Hillary wears is build-in her oversized earrings, and the Russians know that shit, and they try to make the public aware by starting a hoax about her wearing an earpiece, so to hope that someone will really find out, but nobody does, they just call earpiece, and Snopes says nope! and only CIA knows that Russia knows that Hillary gets info from secret gadget earring earpiece.

What the fuck is an "AR-15 round?"
Do they not know that the platform can be chambered in different calibers?

Less retarded than you, apparently, since you think HPs get stuck inside bodies as soon as they hit. You think basic physics with kinetic energy and momentum stop working as soon as a piece of mass has a little hole in the front to make a bullet expand.

Also Scopalomine has been used by gangs all around the world as date rape drug and robbery drug, either blown into the face, or solved into a tincture and applied to the skin for instant absolve.

Also, Crips used to really kill white upstanding citizens for flashing their lights.

>hollow point
>exit wound

Attached: 1401152958087.jpg (281x440, 68K)

Dumb fucking nigger. This is what you want JHP to do.

If it isn't fragmenting into a million little fucking pieces that are impossible to remove and causing immense internal bleeding.. You're a fucking idiot and you're going to get sued by the nigger you shot at it when he gets out of the hospital.

Attached: 9mm_Extreme_Shock.jpg (575x431, 52K)

>trigger discipline

JHP does not immediately mean wholesale fragmentation inside the body. Fucking M855 FMJ explodes in the body within 100-200m normally. JHP just means the round expands a shitload on impact, not that the core will absolutely stay in the body for everything that it will ever hit.

wtf i thought this was a meme

they sleepan, fren :)

Attached: 1505004809305.jpg (650x375, 72K)

Ideally, yes, but they still have a core that can go through. How dare you call me a nigger.

>we know it's false but we're being payed to say it is true so we'll just meet half-way

>ave chex alliyah
Jow Forums is fucking dumb.

Kurds like to finger the trigger

Attached: army_2010_0430.jpg (2859x1899, 3.04M)

fuck i though that nvs was a shitty gopro at first

>ave chex alliyah
>Jow Forums is fucking dumb.
What did he mean by this?

556 fragmentation is due to speed.. which is fucking hilarious that it does that for such a small grain bullet.

I agree though. JHP that is poorly matched by grain and speed (aka cheap fuck ammo) will mushroom and just tumble... hopefully killing your neighbor as punishment for making poor financial choices.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

People misunderstand guns. They have this retarded movie mentality, where shooting a gun out of someone's hands, or hitting someone in the leg actually works. By that logic, a smaller wound is less lethal, too.

There's no such thing as a non-lethal gun. A bullet to the leg can still kill you long before help could arrive. And when you're in the unenviable situation where you have to shoot someone, you have to commit totally to your course of action. You've decided, if you're sane and not malicious, that it's for the best of everyone if that person is dead. There is no "just a little bit", or "half and half."

I'd go so far as to say the sign is completely true, but utterly misleading.

I always thought grabbing a gun and goin in the woods was a meme but that's the plan now.

Is that a FAMAS?

Shoot that boy in face
Turn his head around
PROFIT

Attached: 32147710_921974564631349_7344263225686360064_n.jpg (720x720, 53K)

>yfw you figure out wiki's criteria for staking a claim is referencing another website making the claim
Nothing on wiki is fact, it's just referencing you to another webpage that makes the claim. Whether that webpage establishes the claim or perpetuates it makes no difference.

Attached: 1518905961834.jpg (500x616, 102K)

>mixture
Another way of saying because its an issue I favor its not right but I won't allow it to be wrong.

>tfw all my cool fire fights were when nobody was wearing gopros.
>later join org that bans cameras of any kind other than for TSE and post mission analysis.
I like how you're this butt hurt I think you're home board is gay.
G23 FAMAS
I was sort of retired working at a zoo taking care of animals but I'm probably gonna have to go back to work here soon.

Attached: 1481556478744.jpg (1674x855, 783K)

That's how encyclopedias have worked since forever. They've never been primary sources.

The difference is that wiki can get changed and that's what Israel does, and to Israel, it is convenient to disarm us.

LOL, let's try this another one.
>make website
>stake claim "wouldnt it be cool if this was the case"
>make wiki page
>stake claim "this is the case"
>cite website as source

Attached: 1524255530591.gif (500x658, 943K)

Not a gunshot wound.

>Dozens of spergs lock the page and revert the changes

Oh no doubt, that is Wikipedia's greatest strength and also its greatest weakness.

But the scenario your propose isn't particularly common either, there are autistic contributors constantly monitoring articles for bogus edits and rolling them back when necessary. Studies have been done and Wikipedia always compares favorably to more conventional professionally edited encyclopedias. Even printed encyclopedias were never 100% accurate and devoid of bias. Especially when it comes to scientific articles and stuff like that Wikipedia is pretty good. Pop culture and political articles are much more prone to vandalism and more of a mixed bag for obvious reasons. Doesn't matter whether it's this site, Wikipedia, wherever, you should always use your brain and common sense when reading any claims made online.

Another thing people misunderstand is society. They think it's held together exclusively by good will and a desire for common human prosperity and dignity. That those who make the rules are only trying to help. And sometimes, (I honestly still think most of the time, excluding elected officials) that's true.

But this state of affairs isn't maintained just some nebulous thing called "political power". People don't really articulate why they obey the authorities, but that doesn't mean there's no reason for it.

Part of it is like I said above, is all that miraculous talk about human good will and shared fluorishing. The other part, though, is the fear of the state's reprisal. And you need both to make life bearable-- if you think you're living under tyrants, you will only do the bare minimum, and undermine it at any opportunity. If you think the state is weak, and won't impose any consequences on you for fucking with it, a lot of people, not by any means everyone, will take every advantage they can.

This goes the other way, too. The state has to have some consequences for fucking with you-- and no, checks and balances on power, being unilateral, aren't enough. You have to be FEARED. Notice I didn't say you have to commit violence, but the credible threat of it is absolutely vital. That's enough to keep bad actors in the government in check.

Jefferson was half right about "the blood of patriots and tyrants," because long as the serious credible threat is there, you can negotiate. There's no need for actual bloodshed. If you have no recourse to violence, you're at their mercy.

A good parent wants their kids to have an existence independent of them. So too does a good state, led by humans who want the best for their neighbors, want the individual to be formidable.

Wikipedia has a pretty strong left-wing, social justice bias. I'd think they'd jump to erase some spurious shit that makes unrestrained immigration policy look bad. They have so many excuses at their disposal-- notability, restructure the article so it never comes up etc.

If it's still up there's two possibilities: they didn't check it (unlikely) or it's not disputable or dismissible.

Encyclopedias were meant only for science, for a reason, but yeah I understand what you mean. Rationalism > Empiricism

Ah, so 5,56, which has been looked down for years by many people as too weak, suddenly became highly destructive?
What about every single hunting weapon out there, in .308, 30-06, .300 win mag, or 12g buckshots and slugs? Suddenly the left doesn't give a shit about it, I guess they aren't destructive at all?

What a bunch of braindead fucks.

>if you think you're living under tyrants, you will only do the bare minimum, and undermine it at any opportunity. If you think the state is weak, and won't impose any consequences on you for fucking with it, a lot of people, not by any means everyone, will take every advantage they can.
Also, I want to clarify that those two kinds of things are representations of (a lack of) social trust. By far, high social trust is the most important thing for having a good life. When you don't have to spend a lot of time watching your neighbors to make sure they don't steal from you, it frees you up for other pursuits. And when anything you to build/grow/do won't just get destroyed by bandits in the night, it leads you to build, grow, and do a lot of stuff.

It seems like, ironically, high social trust can only prosper in a society where the costs to betraying it, for both the government and individuals, are so high it almost never happens. When everyone's dangerous, everyone respects each other.

>the best JHP are the ones that don't deposit all their energy into the target while also risking collateral damage
noguns confirmed

Attached: 1521306122796.png (862x855, 80K)

There is no fucking way a .223 round would leave an exit wound that large what fucking drugs they on

>ARC system but still has a shitty Rhino mount
That shitty piece of plastic is worth more than NVGs I swear.

Attached: 1502727841674.jpg (1000x871, 114K)