Homeless

What should be done about the homeless junkie epidemic? I'm seeing more and more of them.

Attached: bums.jpg (964x643, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=BI0zWIQLNMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Round them up and put them into labor camps.

Attached: RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

We should buy them Chinese fentanyl to shoot

There is nothing that can be done other than to kill them.

It may seem heartless, but there is nothing left for hardcore junkies other than this. It's coming to every one of these people and whether it's through getting some badly cut stuff so they OD or whether it's organ failure in some halfway house or something else, it's an inevitability if you are in that life.

do you perchance live in california?

Attached: 1527396505193.jpg (700x560, 101K)

Attached: A3B96C10-3F57-4493-B3AE-67B05D98A477.jpg (243x177, 16K)

yea

We need them. We can't have the rich of these guys aren't on the other side.

Take the women into sexual Slavery and force the men to guard poppy fields in Afghanistan until they’re dead

Sending them to forced labor camps seems fare to me

Keep them for now, they will help destroy california as a state

Attached: 1512534973179.gif (268x200, 720K)

this. i work as a security guard in a major liberal city. i deal with homeless every night. there is only one option. a brave person is going to have to go around and do the dead at night. honestly, the cops probably wont care and actually thank you

t. someone that has kicked out over 1,000 homeless people in 2 years

Pray for them, provide for them feed them, give them the gospel.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: Dont Give Up.jpg (755x1197, 179K)

America is a sad place watching all your comment's in this thread and how inhuman you all are does not surprise me that there are so many homeless people doing drugs. What a shit hole

Attached: 1510430217994.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

About ten years ago I would have said shoot them all.

Having fallen in love with a girl who was a junkie and made me rethink shooting them all, the problem that I see now is these people have no self discipline, no hope, and no ambition. The solution that I think these people need, and that would help them as much as it would clean up society is not send them to rehab as much as send them to structured facilities, as much prisons as military facilities where they will end up gaining the discipline and forced brutal discipline and structure that will instill a sense of duty and give them a second chance at life. Brainwash them that they are valuable and yet punish them severely for drug usage, while giving them methadone or whatever they need to kick their habit. Psychological discipline as much as physical help and moral support. Because that's what these people need more than anything else.

Then we would use them for manual labor projects that nobody wants to do or high-risk combat patrols or whatever public service works are needed until their service is completed.

Seriously enough of this mandatory rehab, mandatory community service shit. None of it works, they're still killing themselves. In fact, we should be doing this for depressed, suicidal people also.

Then when they're discharged we set them up with a means of surviving and a job.

I guarantee we do this junkies will quit heroin like they're eating shit.

Attached: work_makes_free.jpg (186x271, 14K)

b-but they're hungry

Attached: 15250.jpg (1374x1832, 819K)

There are two kinds of junkie homeless.
>became a junkie, now their homeless
>wound up homeless, became a junkie
It's basically impossible to come back from either of those scenarios. Mostly they die, or get sick of being hungry and commit a crime so they can live in prison. Also, free healthcare in prison.

youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=BI0zWIQLNMw

Until we develop a quick and effective treatment for alcoholism, depression, addiction, and schizophrenia, there's nothing we can do.

You could spend a million dollars on each and every homeless person and the % of those people still homeless in 10 years would be 99%.

It's not a problem you can throw money at.

>Just get them into programs
>Just get them houses
>Just open safe injection sites

None of this works.

The only thing I could think of actually helping would be one-time zero interest micro loans. Say $5K. There are lots of homeless people living in cars who still go to work, are still trying to be productive members of society.

I say give those people a zero interest loan of $5K, and say, get your shit in order, and pay this back whenever. Your credit score will be jacked and the loan will be on your permanent record, but there is no interest and you can pay it off as fast or slow as you wish.

I think that would help tons of people.

labor camps now

Public executions for the heads of pharma companies who plotted to use oxycodone and fentanyl to get medical patients addicted to opioids. Hang them all and let their bodies remain hanging for years for everyone to see. Then shut down all of the opioid sales in the medical system. That's where the addiction starts for most people. They get the pills from their doctor and get hooked. Then the prescription ends and they have to get pills illegally or turn to heroin to feed the addiction. Pharma companies knew exactly what they were doing when they created more potent forms of opioids and they deliberately lied about the addictive properties of the drugs. So execute the heads of those companies who peddle addictive drugs.

Just fill syringes with drano mixed with brown food coloring and leave them all around your city any place where homeless junkies congregate. Should solve the problem fairly quickly.

Homeless people are sub human scum. Junkies are sub human scum. They don't deserve rights.

Easy for the Dane to say, you don't have endemic homelessness, and your population can support welfare. The most humane thing would be to put them to work, and release the people in our prisons on petty drug offenses. The homeless will pick up the slack.

>give someone with poor financial skills a lot of free money and expect a miracle

dude no

Education to children about drugs. Not a shitty lecture, but real education, like what drugs look like, and what their effects are to the human body. That will at least give kids a chance.

Show them pictures of junkies, get junkies to come in and explain how shit their life is. Also education on the international drug trade and introduce them to the police forces that try to stop drug dealers.

As far as adults go, it's incredibly difficult by that point. An addict is an addict and they're not going to recover by themselves, nor is intervention going to be effective. You need a multi layered strategy - undercover crackdowns and outreach programs effectively co-ordinated at the same time. Spiking the supply with poison would be immoral. And places for junkies to go to for withdrawals.

It's easier to prevent adults from becoming addicts than it is to recover them.

T. 40 years old still living with mummy

Hot doses.

bribe them to eliminate pol users