Trump's constant bad press

thestar.com/news/world/2018/06/15/donald-trump-makes-22-false-claims-including-big-lies-in-rambling-trip-to-white-house-lawn.html

Anybody else wish President Trump told less lies? Then the media could focus on all the great stuff he's doing.

Attached: 2a23865eb326ef3143c6de1db6f4b651.jpg (600x483, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.0c2c716f4fa3
factcheck.org/2018/06/trump-garbles-canadian-trade-stats/
thestar.com/news/world/2018/06/15/donald-trump-makes-22-false-claims-including-big-lies-in-rambling-trip-to-white-house-lawn.html
snopes.com/fact-check/obamas-50-lies/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/357884-podesta-group-is-one-of-the-companies-mentioned-in-manafort
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>false claims
Lol neat opinion kiddo

your kikery is too obvious

18) “Manafort has nothing to do with our campaign.”

I think that statement is not false. 'Has' is the operative word. Is that Trump suddenly being artfully deceptive with word choice, or just a mistake--and he meant to lie and say 'had'.

Who knows.

Oh no, don't tell me you believe all the shit that Trump says? Don't say it dumbo!

And it's not opinion. Reporters report facts. I know it's cool to be redpilled and reject all mainstream news, but fuck off. Trump talks out of his ass all the time. These reporters regularly check his claims against verifiable FACTS.

>reporters report facts
Lol since when?

>it depends on what is is
Fuckoff Bill Clinton

This post is misleading. You can see the outright lies YOU are spreading in the first post when they contradict each other.

> any of 22 reported facts linked and at his disposable to challenge as inaccurate, liberally biased, or whatever
> masterfully dismisses all (because jews, deep state, and hillary emails)

Attached: a7bfde8cd90ce07b9a70b78a4c4bfce4.jpg (960x960, 114K)

An example would be great.

Nobody votes for the truth. $20 trillion in national debt (not including bankrupt Social Security and Medicare) should tell you everyone votes for lies. The difference is that Trump’s lies get shit done. It sure is summer around here.

Attached: BE4EE04E-E580-44CF-BCAA-50C59BB779AF.jpg (525x646, 89K)

I did not have sexual relations with that woman!

In Bill Clinton's mind, 'sexual relations' did not include occasional dick pleasuring in the oval office. That's just a friendly office pick-me-up. So his carefully crafted statement was not a lie.

I wish the media would just tell the truth and focus on real issues instead of massively exaggerating every little thing Trump does. The man's a buffoon that will soon be deposed by "his" party, but the constant attempts to make him look worse than he actually is just hurts the media's credibility. For example, the first three "lies" on that list are just Trump making off-the-cuff remarks about our trade deficit that are slightly off. Hell, 2/3 aren't even really wrong, he's just using a different metric than the one that the article wants to use. That sort of disingenuous bullshit casts doubt on the whole article.

I've read that article
Basically Trump exaggerates a little bit and then the article makes it out like he's lying. Whenever liberals do this I just hate them more and more.

I'm no summerfag, wise oldfag, but I agree that politicians typically lie. Surely you can agree that Trump lies more than is typical. Much more. And not just campaign promises, but about reality.
Senator Corker said it best when he called Trump "utterly untruthful."
Is that detachment from reality worth "getting shit done"?

>12) “I gave a press conference in Singapore that was like an hour and a half.”
>This is an exaggeration. Trump’s press conference ran for an hour and five minutes.
What a monster.

Not correct. He constantly cheats on the numbers when discussing trade and tariffs. It's not exaggeration, every time he talks numbers he's deliberately misleading to make his case. He's either retarded or doing it on purpose.
His arguments are weak like a shitty conspiracy thread on Jow Forums.

Washington Post tracks all his lies for you. 3200 as of May.
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.0c2c716f4fa3

> inb4 some fucking pleb on Jow Forums masterfully dismisses all of Washington Post because jews, deep state, and hillary emails.

Fair enough. The reporters themselves said it was not a lie.

I meant to copy you here. Trump does it repeatedly, not just in the interview reported. His lies are reported here as well:
factcheck.org/2018/06/trump-garbles-canadian-trade-stats/
"There are several problems with the president’s statements: As we said, he focuses on goods only and ignores trade in services. In the process, he’s ignoring his own administration’s statistics, which show a trade surplus with Canada. Trump also wrongly describes a deficit as a “loss,” and he narrowly focuses on one bilateral relationship."

>thestar.com/news/world/2018/06/15/donald-trump-makes-22-false-claims-including-big-lies-in-rambling-trip-to-white-house-lawn.html

>12) “I gave a press conference in Singapore that was like an hour and a half.”
>This is an exaggeration. Trump’s press conference ran for an hour and five minutes.

Lol, they're really reaching on most of these, approximating figures isn't necessarily a lie (notice how the operative word they used to deflect that argument "false")

>thestar
>factcheck
>guys I'm totalling an oldfag
No you aren't you niggerfaggot.

>16) “We’ve done more — I don’t say this in a bragging way — actually, some of the haters actually say this — we’ve done more in 500 days, so now it’s 510 days, than any 500-day president, first term, by far.”
>Trump’s critics are not saying this.

lol not even trying on this one

Hey Obamaleaf how's it been going you cuck?

>list of 22 lies
>counts things that they admit aren't lies
So, absolute best case scenario is that the journalists are guilty of exactly what they accuse Trump of.

>Some aren't lies.
>Even the reporters themselves only call them 'false claims'
>Those fucking sneaky liberal reporters, deflecting by not calling them what they aren't.
You nearly had them.

Really bad post.

Try again without green text. What did the journalists get wrong again?

The rake comes for you leaf and your national security threat ass. We don't respect you. So talk all you want.

The absolute state of the media. This is modern journalism. But hey, I guess it makes for a catchy headline when you include trivial shit like this in your list of 22 Trump "lies."

Everyone remind Obamaleaf he has to suck Doug Ford's dick.

He meant the charges against manafort you mong

Attached: msm.jpg (4500x4602, 3.67M)

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

-Chocolate Jesus

Soros shills get razor wire instead of rope when the Day comes. You people are literally worse than the child-raping satanist cannibals that pay you

>Trump: The sky is blue
>Media: Trump lied because the sky was slightly overcast so it was really a hazy grey.

> 1 out of 22 statements cited draw objection as not false enough.
> Jow Forums rejects entire article for obvious and deliberate bias.
> Jow Forums dismisses all other articles from the publisher now that their deep state bias has been established.
And what are you arguing about? That Trump's not really a liar? Or it doesn't matter that Trumnp's a liar because you think the article was only 21/22 accurate?

Trump loves the uneducated.

Here's snopes going to work on 50 Obama lies for his whole presidency.
snopes.com/fact-check/obamas-50-lies/
If you have a longer list, by all means share it.

Meanwhile, the Washington Post has 3200 lies on Trump in less less than two years!

>Anybody else wish President Trump told less lies?
No but I wish you would stop making faggoty threads.

Screaming dismemberment would be better.

What do you hope to accomplish with this

You make no sense. Explain if you're able.

Come on fellow leafs.
Get rid of this fucker.

>wrongly describes a deficit as a “loss,”
>attacking rhetoric, the favorite tool of the left

Trump's a pathological liar though.Pathological is a mental disorder that can't be controlled. He's not capable of not spouting lies on the regular.

Manafort was charged with working as an agent of a foreign country without registering with the US government as such. This was when he was working with the Podesta Group as a lobbyist.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/357884-podesta-group-is-one-of-the-companies-mentioned-in-manafort

As I stated before, Trump exaggerates and the disingenuous liberal press starts screaming bloody murder over and over again. I've gotten tired of their bullshit

You're wrong. It's not simply rhetoric. It's math, it's economics. The principals for accounting for trade are long established. Trump fibs with the numbers because he's at ease telling lies and thinks this gives him leverage to get a better deal.
Why do you have so much trouble accepting that Trump is lying, or that reporters think it newsworthy. Is it because he's been so truthful so far?

concern shitposting is still shitposting

Attached: 1502720492116.jpg (310x394, 33K)

I don't think that's what Trump was talking about.

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

all people in politics lie.
it's not like electing another israeli puppet will change anything

>Illegally arrested
Civil war, bullet sponge.

>Dear leader canno't be wrong nor be questioned for that matter

Nice freedom of thinking mutt

It’s funny because the image you posted is a prime example of why we are skeptical anytime someone tries to tell us Trump lied, without giving the context of the statement.

>fellow trump supporter here

Kill yourself shill

Attached: 1529104474546.jpg (740x641, 102K)

Every time I have read an article saying "Trump said this horrible thing". I have been able to go to a transcript or full video and see that he said the exact opposite. If it's true, it's just something (((they))) find horrible. Every. Fucking. Time. And that isn't even counting all the times he says something True, the media makes a big sink of how he had no evidence, and then later he is vindicated.

Trump exaggerates and often speaks with a healthy dose of hyperbole, but you would literally have to just do no thinking of your own and have absolutly no long term memory whatsoever to believe Trump is outright lying about things all the time.

The day of the rake can't come soon enough

Attached: 1512184682677.jpg (867x1024, 205K)

It's a political cartoon. Did you think it should be fair and balanced? Have you seen the memes posted here?
You guys stick you're heads in the sand like ostriches anytime someone tries to tell you Trump lied. You clowns have reached a point where you believe only what you want to believe.

Attached: Connecting.the.dots.png (893x885, 891K)

I love idiots like you. You're so fucking stupid you don't even realize it and think everyone else is stupid. Keep on keeping on, retard. Watching you cry is so entertaining.

Ruby Ridge happened and exactly one dude decided to fight back. People aren't going to do shit when Trump is impeached so that Pence can take over.

>Reporters report facts

Attached: 1494308916047.jpg (697x401, 38K)

>Bundy Ranch

>thread about president lying
>OP lies the most

Everyone of the MSM outlet was tying this indictment and arrest to the campaign but it ain't. They are really hoping that someone who was arrest for an old crime will somehow taint all the activities he did since then.

It has nothing to do with the campaign.

>we abondon our values for political gain
>wtf you retards why don’t you take our word
I’d laugh if it wasn’t a sign our society is collapsing before our very eyes.

Leftists.

Everyone lies but one lier gets shit done but may lie even more than usual. Get your head out of your ass, I’m here to Make America Great Again not to play Trivial Pursuit.

Government seized the guy and let him go. People didn't rise up once they took him.

>Trump disagrees with me
>LIAR

Thanks for this memorabilia; I honestly can't get enough of you guys. Trump was definitely wrong about one thing for sure--I'm not getting tired of winning.

those "lies" are even cited as not lies in the first 4 points. they basically say it was a liew bcause trump didn't say he wasn't inclusing trade in sevices which would have jsutified his numbers lol...

then the other lies are based on their own politically biased polls and other such nonsense.

>You clowns
lol, fuck off rat-faced kike

Attached: jew-boards_4chan_org-1518165761878.png (1254x962, 255K)

I wish he didn't talk - or Tweet - at all!