Isn't this faggot kike religion Christianity the true problem...

Isn't this faggot kike religion Christianity the true problem? Instead of fire bombing the refugee boats in the Mediterranean sea you HAVE TO LUV UR NEIGHBOR!! xD

Attached: bible.jpg (726x485, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
youtu.be/qi1LYBKJn9M
youtube.com/watch?v=kbWGhxKQW0Q
youtu.be/5xy85tNQF6o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
realdouayrheims.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatcha doin' there, rabbi?

White Christians once identified as Biblical Israel and felt this was justification for self defense and imperialism. The (((bankers))) screwed that all up when the seminaries became indebted to them.

If you actually read an old version of the Bible that hasn’t been rewritten by (((fellow nazis))) such as yourself, then you’d realize that the Bible is very anti-race mixining, even going to the point of God telling the Jews to not wear two types of fabric at once, because only cananites at the time did such things.
He also told them if they race mixed, then there would be consequences.
Fuck off with your 6th wave Christianity.
You’re going to hell if you don’t repent for leading the innocent astray.

youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY

Which version is your favorite?

Focus on the New Testament, you faggots.

this, OP is a total shill.

Why do you hate?
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: 1528924997463.png (600x600, 218K)

You should love your neighbor.

That doesn’t mean you have to take them in forever, but when someone walks to the border with their child it’s not acceptable to kidnap the child and imprison the mother. You can be a country of laws while still being a country of decency.

Give them shelter and food, listen to them and work with the mexican government to relocate them somewhere safer. In Europe do the same. Treat them like human beings in need of hope, then place them back in their own country with information about how to properly apply for citizenship.

If you can’t show compassion to those around you, you only help create a world where hate is the dominant motivator. That is not a world I want my children to inherit.

Attached: 9518F0CC-D729-4517-8CBC-61688B635178.jpg (194x259, 20K)

Aww... the little babbys want to hold onto their Jewish slave religion!

Have a (you)

Attached: 8C038F3B-11A3-43C1-A09D-F47368E084FA.jpg (614x720, 79K)

Thank you!

>Mosaic Law
>Christianity
Pick one

Hey boys, what's the best translation to get? I want to pick up my own bible

Loving your neighbor works when you live in an ethnostate as God intended.

Bring back freedom of association.
Remove diversity quotas.
Ban undesirable nations from immigrating.
Incentiveise self deportation of immigrants.

king james.

Definately KJV

Attached: 1528489960039.jpg (1049x2048, 408K)

It's a leftypol attempt to make people hate Christianity, heritage, culture, and is often paired with LARPagans to make us hate our roots, imagery, and values.

Sad attempt at shilling.

Christians haven't believed that shit for hundreds of years.

See the Crusades or literally any war against Islamic fuckwits.

Attached: 1529026769384.png (800x600, 114K)

Praise our lord and savior Jesus Christ

Attached: 1529018205193.jpg (1920x1080, 717K)

Europeans have always hated Jewtianity. But one could always engage with a Christian. Many here are shills, that’s true

>ITT triggered shitskins

Christianity comes from the middle east. It's literally not european.

Attached: christkikes.gif (885x808, 137K)

Any time someone goes out of their way to bash Christianity you can be guaranteed it's a fucking shill or someone brainwashed by one.
Atheists don't even have a problem with Christianity. It's the Jews that have such a problem with it.

>t. we wuz pagans

>God’s gift to the world is the problem

What’s your problem?

>American "pagan"

I bet your ancestry is "mostly Germanic" too huh.

Attached: 89458945.png (1270x1136, 98K)

Speak for yourself. Christianity is a major reason Greeks do not exist anymore. From Damascius to Plethon in the Middle Ages some people hated Christianity.
Things like „Philosophy is now a matron to the real Israel“ and what has Athens to do with Israel will always be a stain on Christianity.

>WE WUZ JEWS

That is exclusively an Anglo-Saxon thing, believe me

Ok Mehmet.

When was the last time you saw a proud Greek Orthodox who didn’t look like a Syrian?
The Venetians for example did nothing wrong during the 4th Crusade. They do allowed Albanians to unfortunately settle in many parts of Greece.

Zeus>Yeshuah

pretty sure somewhere its was written that if someone does not treat you in kind then you are pick your self up, dust their dirt off of you and just leave their asses to willful degeneracy

Only the Germanic races fulfill the Israelite prophecies.

Attached: prophecies.png (1200x631, 283K)

It has nothing to do with religion, retard

>They do allowed Albanians to unfortunately settle in many parts of Greece.

So when are you leaving, Suleiman?

Reading those with a neutral point of view makes me think more of Spain.

You are angry that i hurt your religious fee fees. This happens.
The Old Hellenic race has either died out or is mixed with the new arrivals thanks toto Christianity

That's what schism gets you, Mustafa

rabbi pls go

>The Old Hellenic race has either died out or is mixed with the new arrivals thanks toto Christianity
This also confuses me. God said He would preserve the Israelites and Maccabees said the Spartans were the seed of Abraham, but I don't see any pure Spartans around today. Which Israelites are getting preserved, some rando German family with a bunker?

How about you remove that flag, kik?

Attached: 1528512371343.jpg (726x572, 157K)

You are too stupid to engage my points.

You truly are intellectually superior, Murad.

The Spartanic race has perished too sadly.
I’d say its because Abrahamic religions aren’t true obviously. Furthermore Spartans never proclaimed a descend from Abarhamß

>"Zeus > Yeshua"

Just fucking kill yourself already, Constantinos.

First of all, his name is Jesus in the English language.

Second of all, your Christian ancestors would be embarassed of your fat lard ass spending every excess you have on daily coffees, gyros and alcohol. Might wanna man up and learn the truth.

>atheists pretend to be pagans
>everything we know about paganism was written down by catholic priests & scholars
Really makes you think, if paganism was worth worshipping then why didn’t they ever write it down?
Only pagans who wrote their shit down were the Romans, & you pagans absolutely hate the Romans for beating you the fuck up for thousands of years

Stop sounding like a Jew. You need Jesus in your life.

Attached: 1515551556853.png (1806x1252, 125K)

douay rheims > Ignatius bible, KJV is for heretics

The middle east was literally white back in time before muzzies invaded. Ever seen an egyptian copt, retard? Even the fugging pharaoes where damn pale and redhead balkan people.

The KJV was edited by 54 of Europe's best scholars. Lancelot andrews alone spoke around 20 languages.

The group was divided into small working/editing groups, and every verse was proofread at least 7 times by each of the 7 groups.

Get behind Jesus, satan.

No you are childish
Christians resettled Albanians, Slavs, Armenians, Syrians into Greece. Destroying Greek demographics and having earlier destroyed festivals like feasts in honour of Herakles.

As for the rest of your post. Kek

youtu.be/qi1LYBKJn9M

>Literally written to follow the """""theology""""" of the heretical church of England

>fat lard ass
>coffees
>gyros
>alcohol
thats the best argument you could make? im on your side, but fuck youre an embarassment.

The only thing that killed Greece was the false Orthodox church and the failure of citizens like you to learn the Truth of Jesus.

You won't impress me, you're just another idiot who probably believes in the Big bang or that "strata dates the fossils...but the fossils date the strata better".

Instead of being caught up in self-pity for being a mutt, you should realize that every single atheist produced in Athens is another win for your Turkroach neighbors. Just fucking leave Greece before you drag anyone else down with you.

>Christians are deluded
>Blame it on leftypol and "we wuz paganz" every time they're called out

>Leftists are deluded
>Blame it on russian bots and "make america racist again" every time they're called out

Hmmm, seeing a pattern here...

Fuck off, dont need you on my side.

Nah, neopagans exist for the same reasons that neo-nazis or muslim converts exist. Poor social connections and lack of a strong identity leading you to try ideology as a substitute for those two things, with predictably silly results before inevitably moving on to something new after some time

Nowhere in the bible does it say the devil has horns or that "horns = bad."
And the idolatry claim is a moot point, no Catholic seriously considers a statue or depiction of Jesus to be literally God.

What we are missing is a network for our own group identity.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbWGhxKQW0Q

Attached: 1507912412292.jpg (1500x1457, 263K)

yeah imma need you to be greek cause youre weak as fuck.

youtu.be/5xy85tNQF6o

I gave you 2 examples of how Christianity ruined Hellas and you judt spout autistic nonsense.

Cool story faggot. This is not your livejournal.

You're a fucking idiot. Without Christianity fucking little boys would still be the cultural norm like your hero Alexander.

>nazi memeflag shitposting about christianity
>again
Where do they find these room-temperature IQ shills anyway?

Boys by the tome of pederasty were seen as adults judging by how they sacrificed their toys to Artemis.
Pederasty was a lover mentor relationship. Beeing passive was frowned upon. Fathers were aware of what happened and both son and father decided accordingly

Male love is not bad in itself

That's pie in the sky fantasy. No western nation has a trustworthy government that would carry out acts of true compassion. It's much more pragmatic and actually compassionate to completely secure the border and let it be known without dispute. Then the majority will stop coming and only those fools who think they can pass will attempt the dangerous journey and have no one save themselves to blame.

Boys by the tome of pederasty were seen as adults judging by how they sacrificed their toys to Artemis.
Pederasty was a lover mentor relationship. Beeing passive was frowned upon. Fathers were aware of what happened and both son and father decided accordingly

Male love is not bad in itself.

Greece was already highly advanced. Scientists discover things that prove Greek philosophers theories true daily

getting better. still baitable and gullible as fuck though. try a bit harder.

Anglo saxon= son of Isaac pal

Well I'm an atheist, so I'm not forced to love my enemies at all. If I had to choose a religion based on coolness factor alone, I choose the Norse religion be who wouldn't want to worship a high T God like Thor to grant you strength to crush you enemies?! Second favorite, the Greek pantheon. All Zeus does the whole day is crush puss.

Attached: 1021251.jpg (2000x2000, 642K)

What physical copy that I can purchase right now has none of pic related's crimes.

Attached: (((omissions))).png (452x832, 77K)

>perpetual monarchy
>undefeated

Why are "we iz reel lights" niggers such a joke?

see
I want an unmolested version. The Ignatius comes close and I even have one on my desk right now.

bingo

>Without Christianity fucking little boys would still be the cultural norm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

The amount of faggots that worship this jewish religion is disgusting. Have fun promoting the extinction of the white race you cuckstians.

You are a disgusting homo faggot.
Just like your gay ancestors. Weak,.effeminate, and undeserving of the Lord's mercy

>much church abuses
rates less than the general population and less than even the protestants
I suppose next you'll say I'm excusing the crimes by pointing out this fact

So why have the Lords followers taken so many of their ideas?

Furthermore Ancient Greeks were many things, but not weak

It seems like you fags are trying to get the demiurge worshipped here.

Attached: 5135230e8b6d1149e60a644cccf3950e.jpg (428x438, 36K)

White man shall not concern himself with the meddling of the nigger loving semitic sects of jew god worshipping POISON.

Attached: 1529090996894.png (693x703, 296K)

Jesus still loves those with the taint of c*mmunism poisoning their minds. It will be alright.

Oh I am so happy tha jew on a stick accepts me, now I can go and make sure my kids get a circumcision and racemix with other christian, praise Jesus.

You spiritual semites are just communists - the same multikulti universalistic POISON.

Attached: 1527021324997.jpg (960x1047, 424K)

DAS RITE

FPBP

Isn't this mostly due to the spartans not having enough kids? I think i've read that somewhere.

jews perverted the love your neighbhor meme, neighbor was supposed to mean your literal neighbhor, not random shitskins on a boat

the KJV removes the word christ from the bible, get redpilled and get the douray rheims

realdouayrheims.com/

Attached: kjv removing christ.png (1455x453, 30K)

Attached: kjv removing christ 2.png (1464x748, 87K)

>redpilled
>the bible
laughing archons.jpg

and paganism is veeeeeeery american

Attached: cool reaction.gif (500x434, 666K)

And yet none of this matters, because it is literally jewish mythology. Why should whites base their lives around the tribes of Israel?

>turn the other cheek
>love your neighbors
>get crucified and then die
Yeah this is what Europe needs.

hurr

America has its roots in Europe, brainlet.

The absolute state of Christfag Jow Forums:

> "Uh, guys, the New Testament is cucked af, a slave morality for beta weaklings with a victim mentality. It's pretty much an open-borders manifesto."
> "LOOK AT THE OLD TESTAMENT, YOU ATHEIST NECKBEARD. CHRISTIANITY IS BADASS."
> "Uh, guys, the Old Testament is full-on Jewish supremacy."
> "ONLY THE NEW TESTAMENT MATTERS, YOU ATHEIST NECKBEARD."

They're sublty telling you that they love being the cucks of judaism