So true, the idea that women should have to adapt themselves to live around mens rapeyness is fucking disgusting

So true, the idea that women should have to adapt themselves to live around mens rapeyness is fucking disgusting.

Attached: so true.jpg (540x526, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q85fsxWYG6A
liveleak.com/view?t=aRrKx_1524714290
youtube.com/results?search_query=pitbull attacks cat driveway
youtu.be/1faGNp9xvNQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TRceOe8LcrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know damn well who's doing the raping over there Nigel

Attached: 1525604062813.jpg (1200x908, 268K)

(((wiseman)))

Attached: im.jpg (700x466, 23K)

Dog probably won't touch the steak because the woman (male) doesn't know how to cook.

if that dog wanted to fuck that plate, nothing in the world could stop him.

fucking stupid women, blah blah blah i can dress like slut.

/thread

Attached: 1428349045209.png (320x284, 107K)

>le muslims are doing le raping
No. JEWS are doing the raping.
>inb4 muhammad/ahmed etc.
These "Muslims" are Jews!

Walk out of the room and see what happens to your dinner you daft cunt.

Someone please post webms of pitbulls dying.

he is just waiting for a child from around to corner to bite through it's neck

That pit bull will maul her to death in the near future

Attached: 1455923221132.jpg (480x472, 61K)

Pathetic bait attempt.

Got any proof that is the case? The dog has been TAUGHT not to eat the food, just like men need to be TAUGHT not to rape women.

Pretty pathetic when your own dog doesn't even want to rape you

Hans, have you lost your marbles?

Attached: change_my_mind.jpg (960x720, 156K)

Attached: pitbullvhorse.jpg (194x259, 11K)

Yeah, pitbulls are such great dogs...

Attached: PonyPitBull2.jpg (720x960, 164K)

blah this sounds like the typical dumb shit mousey useless woman post. I think everyone deep down inside feels sorry for her.

BEGONE PITBULL THOT

The people who say things like that aren't saying that they would rape a scantily clad woman, but that others would
I have yet to see any data regarding the relationship or lack thereof between what a woman is wearing and the likelihood of being raped, yet some people will constantly assert that there is no connection without any actual evidence, as well as baselessly accuse the people who believe there is a connection of condoning or advocating rape.
There's no logic to it and they only run their mouths like this because any suggestion that a woman who dresses provocatively might not be making the best decision hurts their fee-fees.

>can show self restraint round a steak
>tears a baby to shreds at the slightest provocation

Your dog needs to reevaluate his priorities

>rape activist
>colored hair
>pibbul
GREAT SCOTT THE RED FLAGS ARE OFF THE CHART

Has anyone ever actually said that?

Attached: gsgsdg.jpg (474x384, 20K)

god damned 'asian' rape gangs.

Some women ( the winners ) seem to prefer men to be able to act a little rapey and they will work around that, taking it into account and being wise so as not to find themselves in a situation where things get out of hand.

They would rather a man make a pass and deflect it or even punish it than not make a pass at all.

The ones nobody makes a pass at, well they would like to complain and shreik that men are making unwanted passes at them so they can advertise that they are wanted when they really are not.

Why are white women choosing dogs over children?

Asian rape gangs fuck everything up. Get them OUT!!!!

If she looked away from her dog for, at most, three minutes he'd be all over that fucking steak like the niggerdog he is.

I love this meme. Someone should respond that dog's don't get abortions either.

Bill Murray doing what he did to that girl in Meatballs 1 went over the line, socially, but no harm done.

Men should be able to go that far and not suffer more than the gossip amongst the women and them being wary ( or eager ) in response.

He went over the line in that scene, but that much fuck-up should be ok to make room for natural romance.

youtube.com/watch?v=q85fsxWYG6A

Peaceful pitbull....

liveleak.com/view?t=aRrKx_1524714290

Bring back 1980

>implying actual men are interested in her

Attached: 1520885230642.png (646x655, 235K)

That-a-boy... so well trained...
youtube.com/results?search_query=pitbull attacks cat driveway

So dogs are better behaved than rapeugees

The steak is overcooked. The dog knows, the owner doesn't.

If the dog went for the steak she would slap the shit out of it.

>To the people that say women get raped due to the way they are dressed.

Soooo, no one?

Yes that's it. Make ideological points with dogs or something to rapists. Maybe you could just reason with them and talk them out of it.
> the idea that women should have to adapt themselves to live around mens rapeyness is fucking disgusting.
There ya go. Maybe that'll make a vicious rapist think otherwise about his raping. Or if he does rape, perhaps he'll do so more tenderly and give more kisses.

Attached: f-jihadi-a-20150228-870x562.jpg (870x562, 35K)

Three weeks later she was mauled to death by said dog.

What a racist, is he implying Muslims are worse then dogs.

Not 'mens'. Criminals.

And literally everyone has to adapt themselves to live around criminals. whine less.

He should rub the steak on himself to see if the niggerdog won bite him.

He’s saving his appetite for her face and/or mixed Race offspring

>To the people that say women get raped due to the way they are dressed
We all know who she meant. And dogs are dirty offensive animals. She would be in jail by now in a modern country like the UK.

nek miniute.....
face ripped off and bleeding, uploaded to liveleak

Try dressing how you want (if you happen to like gold chains and Jordans) in the hood. You'll get mugged due to the way you dressed.

White women are garbage. Being white doesn't make you flawless, moron.

can someone ask her if the steak will still be "unmolested" if she were to get blackout drunk and pass out behind the couch?

Why would you dress to attract men sexually if you don't want sex from them?

What a fucking retarded question.

If you put on a three-piece suit and a Rolex Submariner and you're a 10/10 Chad that can bench 400lbs does that mean you want to fuck some 1/10 roast beef cunt? Fucking retard.

The analogy would work better if you teased the dog with the steak, what do you think would happen. Do you think it's smart to tease the dog with the steak, or smart not to tease the dog with the steak.

Bush and other whites did 911. Arabs didn’t want to come to your countries.

Attached: 51DED7A8-0973-4545-A162-3F358F832AC0.jpg (480x360, 52K)

More like if you put your wallet on the street and go have a nap, would you be surprised if it's gone when you come back? If you don't want to be raped don't be drunk and alone around arabs and niggers, it's very easy.

>More like if you put your wallet on the street and go have a nap, would you be surprised if it's gone when you come back?
Nice rhyme you fucking nigger.

Attached: 1513171507357.jpg (600x900, 67K)

If his owner wasn't sitting right next to him that steak would be gone, make of this what you will.

Men don't put on suits to attract women, they do it to look professional for business.

That's a big difference from women dressing sexy. There is literally no reason to dress sexy unless you want to be sexually attractive to men.

Meow. I'm right though, and you know it.

Why do women have a four-year-old's understanding of criminality?

The attention and the ability to manipulate men comes with revealing clothing.

I can leave a steak with my dog, go to work and come back and it will still be there. He's a good boy. Men aren't dogs though and anyone who's as trainable and obedient as that is revolting to all other men. That's why being called a "dog" is an insult even in our culture.

If she gave the dog a steak then told him to stop eating it I wonder what would happen

Attached: 1528626707308.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

You are a terrible troll

It's not the 'way you're 'dressed' it's that your crawling home from the pub at 4 am and you can't even walk. Some Paki sees you crawling in the street and goes in for some doggystyle.

I sat through all that and didn't see the pitbull die.

She’s comparing women to meat. She needs to be publicly shamed and fired from her job for being insensitive to women. Even though she likely doesn’t even have a job.

youtu.be/1faGNp9xvNQ

this

is this name jewish? my family is not jewish yet its my last name. its not weisman or somethin like that.

Attached: 1529124110079 copy.jpg (540x820, 244K)

Consent is a social construct - I'm only half serious, don't rape

Weisman is just the German equivalent of Whitman. Wiseman is completely different.

lol so you are a piece of meat you stupid cunt? Good job.

As usual, never a whisper of gratitude to the 99.9% of men who don't rape, would never rape, because they are entirely capable of curbing such naturally occurring urges. Remember, we could if we wanted to, and there's nothing you could do to stop it. Be thankful we don't. You're welcome.

Attached: 1524181948900-pol.jpg (500x334, 146K)

The fact that men have to adapt to women's divorceyness is also disgusting.

Attached: 1528934111173.jpg (413x395, 19K)

>There's no logic to it
Yes, there is. Women who dress like sluts want attention. And, they get it. Now, that may be harmless looks of desire. Or, get the attention of the wrong motherfucker, under the right circumstances, and...well, you'll have his full attention. Slut wear doesn't turn a normal man into a rapist. But, wave a hundred dollar bill around a mugger, and he'll key in on you. Prey spotted.

>pit bulls are the only dogs that will kill a cat

They never die because owners and shitty people who defend them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TRceOe8LcrY
See 1:05

Rapists aren't dogs, they are wolves. They don't give a shit what you say. Don't go into the woods wrapped in meat if you don't want the wolves to get you. They are beyond law or morality.

Rape is pathological. Men who rape are driven by abnormal psychological impulses that usually involve a desire to feel in control. Victim selection is usually arbitrary, based on opportunity, or based on things specific to the rapist's psyche, for instance targeting women that remind him of his sister/mother/babysitter/etc. It's true that changing your outfit is probably not going to make you any less likely to get raped, but neither is lecturing random people on social media.

I leave my dog alone with my food all the time and he won't touch it. He won't even touch food that falls while I'm cooking unless I tell him okay.

MEN ARE DOGS
SIT DOWN SEXIST BIGOTS

you're jewish, dumbass

This image is a joke, but get the feeling that there would be some group of feminists today that would unironically fight for women's right to throw her baby in a dumpster.

Someone send her the rape statistics by race and ask her if she is calling black people 'animals'

Attached: venezuelan_cuisine.jpg (720x986, 88K)

>WHY DO RAPISTS RAPE???!!! THAT'S SO RUDE!!!!

Attached: Tired Sadfrog.png (306x306, 111K)

No means no.
Got it.
Now that the preschool lesson is over You want to check my penis after a few drinks?

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-012508.jpg (978x978, 475K)

Notice the assumption here that rape is just something all men do?
Feminists actively get women raped by refusing to point out that not all men are rapists and you can evaluate the risk of a particular man being dangerous or not.

>hold a baby in front of nigdog
>thinking it would look at a steak instead of delicious baby human

kill. all pitbulls.

every last one of them.

niggerbuls, nigbulls, violent shitty UGLY doggos.

samurai doge will protect against nigger dogs. he is your guardian. he is a good doggo, he is a rightful protector. nigbulls are all shit nigger dogs that must be exterminated.

all hail beautiful clean shining heart samurai doge!

Attached: XCbiK3X.png (800x800, 922K)

Kek it would be so funny if that dog fucked that whores steak

Attached: images (39).jpg (443x332, 21K)

fuck man i remember that show. mr qiggles or something

nostalgia

>*imports more feral niggers*

She's too ugly to rape.

no not that anyone in my family knows of. i dont look jewish either no one does

>equating men who dont rape with pathetic obedient lower life forms

theres literally nothing a women hates more than a man who asks for permission

>Hair is bright orange
>Raped every time she sees someone