Rebel against God and cause a war in Heaven

>rebel against God and cause a war in Heaven
>given control over the majority of human souls after they die
Is God an idiot?

Attached: GustaveDoreParadiseLostSatanProfile.jpg (950x1077, 792K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/sheepskin
edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2016/10/how-to-go-to-hell_29.html
edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2016/11/does-god-damn-you.html
edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2016/12/why-not-annihilation.html
phys.org/news/2006-08-devil-prince-darkness-misunderstood-ucla.html#jCp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, Cronus is just a loser.

Attached: 1500109917008.jpg (3063x4430, 3.72M)

>given control
*citation needed

in the christian tradition there is no liason between god and the devil, they are adversaries. "satan" literally means adversary. he wasn't "given control over" anything, him and other angels were cast down from hell and forever cut off from heaven. in the christian tradition the reason the devil and demons want to torment human souls and keep them from heaven (cause them eternal damnation) is because they themselves are being eternally denied that state of grace because of their rebellion against heaven.

jesus christ, im not a religious person either, but get your damn facts straight before you post nonsense.

srs bro, if you want to shit on christians then pic related is a much better angle than the stupid angle you are taking. save and repost where ever you get it, because this is the ultimate mindfuck to christians because almost everyone has lost faith in god or outright comitted blasphemy at some point.

your reasoning in the OP is completely wrong-o though.

Attached: blasphemy 4.jpg (550x800, 501K)

>Look its another stupid summerfags can't read or search the internet thread
Rev 20:10 - The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
>You millennial scum will be joining him

Attached: ChristChan6.jpg (1508x1000, 271K)

>gets created by god to specifically be the bad guy
>get the blame

Well, it's what is off-putting about Christianity. Why does the Devil, being damned eternally, not only has power over creation - but an overwhelming one? Why does he, supposedly, triumphs over God in battle over human souls?

It makes sense in Islam, where God isn't benevolent (i.e. he does not love every human soul and subjects human to torture)

It makes even more sense in Judaism (omnipotent and all-powerful god leaves no room of rebellion of any kind to begin with).

But Christianity's postition is absurd.

Why God didn't just unmake the Devil and the beast and false prophet? His creation requires torture for torture's sake? Is sadism benevolent?

>torture's sake
Its not torture, that seeks a response from the one being tortured.
Its punishment for being Godless communists.
>Turn or burn Ivan

He was given control over all the kingdoms of the earth and he perverts and twists humans, turning innocent people into faggot sjws.
You should be asking why God did this. Why did He allow Adam and Eve to be corrupted in the first place? Why did He let Satan have any power? The only reason I can think of is entertainment.

Study more.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: [000002].png (1046x740, 38K)

How shitty is it to be created for the sole purpose of being the fall guy for your dads imperfect creations?

it's just a story. jfc

If it's real.

>Turn or burn Ivan
I don't care about empty threats of delusional faggots.
>Its not torture, that seeks a response from the one being tortured.
>Its punishment for being Godless communists.
Punishment seeks to adjust behaviour of the one being punished or threatened. Eternal damnation, clearly, is sadism for sadism's sake. A benevolent god would simply unmake the sinners, and by the way, that is what happens in Judaism: unmaking is the harshest punishment.

Not just benevolent, simply "neutral", "pragmatic" god would unmake the sinners. Only malevolent god would choose to keep them around, the one who chooses to inflict suffering and pain for its own sake.

>Look i dont understand the bible let me create my own version

>given control
Oh ye of little Faith...

Attached: 1523544845258.jpg (620x413, 220K)

I committed blasphemy against God but never to the holy ghost . you lose

it's not that he's given control it's that souls need to accept God to get into heaven

the devil is caged in hell as well, he's the god of the damned

Every good story requires a bad guy.

Nah, but Satan is too smart for him.
Like I always say, it's better to reign in hell, than serve in heaven. And it's always best to wage by force or guile eternal war irreconcilable, against a grand foe.

God doesn't stand a chance.

Attached: Bk 9 - Blake - Satan Exulting over Eve - 1795.jpg (1200x958, 203K)

every one makes a choice how to live their life but you can only serve one master
>satan
>christ
pick one you can't have both

Attached: 1524111872010.jpg (180x255, 17K)

t. luciferian pedo jew

A omnipotent God does not stand a chance against a lowly angel

lol dude if you are committing blasphemy against god then you are simultaneously committing it against the holy ghost. sorry bro. i might lose cuz i will be in hell, but you will be down there with me, and im gonna do lots of gay stuff to you when you go there.
>shilling for judaism and islam based on some random gibberish bullshit
dude im not even christian but even i am annoyed by people like you. i dont even know what you're asking. your question isn't even clear. the devil doesn't have "power over creation" and obviously the christian god is not fully omnipotent if the devil is his adversary. or, conversely, you could read it that the christian god is just being merciful to satan because he is a "merciful god", i suppose. if that's what you want to think.

either way, whatever shit you are slinging is just retarded. as is typical for Jow Forums.

the story of lucifer falling from heaven or this big galactic battle between god and the devil is all just kabbalistic occultism. its never mentioned once in the bible ever happening. its jewish mysticism

to blaspheme the holy spirit is to ignore the convictions of conscious you get before you sin after being born again, if you keep ignoring the spirit eventually your heart becomes stubborn as stone and it cuts off your connection to the spirit which is God's way of having influence in your life.

that's why it's unforgivable because it makes you lose your connection to the lord.

>citation needed
also even by your own definition if you continue to sin, like by doing anything, including masturbating or looking at a woman you think is attractive, then you've "blasphemed" and gone to hell.
so anyone who is christian and looks at a woman they think is attractive and DOESNT feel endless shame and guilt about it is inherently blaspheming against the holy spirit, according to your definition.
your definition is 10000000 times more frightening and tyrannical than the one i provided. so thanks. you proved my point about cuckstianity being full of shit 10 fold.

>1 hour later
>1 post by this ID
im sure this question was asked in good faith.
kys yourself and see what happens

>doesn't define adultery by the bible but wants biblical citation to the unforgivable sin.
If you want answers about Christianity you should go to the source he's waiting. if you pray in earnest to jesus christ that the truth be revealed to you the changes in your life will be too significant to dismiss.

Attached: 1523937223145.jpg (480x360, 67K)

>A omnipotent God does not stand a chance against a lowly angel
Well why is Satan's language so cool in books one to four? And why is Godly language so fucking boring, like in Michael's narration of world history to Adam in book 11??

Satan is the coolest!!

Which way I fly is hell; myself am hell;
And in the lowest deep a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the hell I suffer seems a heaven.
O then at last relent: is there no place
Left for repentance, none for pardon left?

Attached: 05 Bk 1 - Blake - Satan Arousing the Rebel Angels - I.331 - 1807.jpg (828x982, 218K)

ur right though it's probably shilling from the pretty princess president / miss aisle / inspector gadget reports

>thinking that a defeated foe is stronger than he who conquered the grave.

>im gonna do lots of gay stuff to you when you go there.
i like the way you think
we can double team him, if youre interested

what isnt shilling these days? its slide threads all the way down

Goes deeper than that user

Attached: LuciferMagazine.jpg (653x446, 43K)

>Pretty Princess President with horns, Ms.Isle, Inspector Gadget

oh wait, nevermind, i read the rest of your post
if you dont like Jow Forums, im pretty sure i know where you can go back to and you can be among likeminded people in one click of the mouse. im sure its already open in a separate tab

those are all slide threads too. sorry

Plot twist there is no heaven or hell you cease to exist upon death but God still wants you to worship him.

But Satan is interesting and defiant. God is dull and completely sucks. God couldn't come up with a speech as good as this:

What though the field be lost?
All is not lost; the unconquerable will,
And study of revenge, immortal hate,
And courage never to submit or yield:
And what is else not to be overcome?

Even Blake new this was right.

Attached: 15 Bk 2 - William Blake - Satan, Sin and Death - 1808 2.jpg (816x974, 235K)

Most people in hell are flaming homos. Not hard to beat in combat.

Attached: welcome_refugees.jpg (600x953, 300K)

so you sayin' you dont want to get gay with me anymore? see? this is why i go on reddit. so much better than here.

less homophobia on reddit too.

no they aren't
Yeah god's first creation has a silver tongue and loves deciet why do you think the jews worship him?

It's almost as if jawwey isn't real and is just some BS made up by illiterate shepherds a couple millenia ago. Newsflash bitch, none of this shit is real. If the god vs devil shit gives you some framework to live your live then I'm happy for you, but if you think this has some intrinsic meaning then you're an idiot.

he was a cherubim and a musician it's no surprise he has a way with words

you may feel this way now but i pray one day you'll realize how wrong you are and repent. Christ is the last pill in the red bottle.

Attached: 1522810040906.jpg (2199x1443, 1.14M)

check'd and denied. sorry faggot, time to go back. we dont take kindly to your type round these parts. i would rape you on the way out if i physically could.

i was kidding

Attached: charlottesville check'd.jpg (843x800, 72K)

None of that shits in the Bible you retard, it’s fan fiction by an Italian manlet born into cowardice.

>lol dude if you are committing blasphemy against god then you are simultaneously committing it against the holy ghost.

Who told you that God is the same as the holyghost ? the holyghost is God's spirit , if you want to go trinity on me thats fine but jesus is equal part of it

>31Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

>speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:

>i would rape you on the way out if i physically could.
but this is literally what i would want you to do for me. like dont you understand? i'm gay for your sweatymancock, won't you please give it to me?

digits confirm kidding around.

i used to suffer the homosexuality, you should try water fasting for 3 days and no fapping for 3 months. You'll be cured.

>Who told you that God is the same as the holyghost ? the holyghost is God's spirit , if you want to go trinity on me thats fine but jesus is equal part of it
you just admitted yourself that if you blaspheme against one then you blaspheme against the other.
so i will see you in hell, i'll be coming up behind you and giving you some big stiff manlove for eternity.

honestly, so many people on Jow Forums are just like you. repressed homosexuals who are ashamed of their sexuality and want to overcompensate by nazism and so forth.

sorry for not checking yours before, a thousand pardons, considering i checked the fags

yes i already said i would fuck your gay butt, you fucking faggot.

"He who scammethy money with lie book gets merc'd" -Me

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is calling the works of God the works of the devil. This is the context in which the lessons were recieves, when Christ was accused of excorcism by the power of Satan. This explicitly was not blasphemy of Christ, and by his admonishment not of the father either.

I’m not sure there are any alive today who are capable of such a feat. But if there are, they are probably deep-end Gnostics.

Was cured of it through the will of God, I was a full on out homosexual all through high school since i was 13 i KNEW i was gay even had the limp wrist and the sassy gay black woman voice down to a T but then at 23 when i found God i realized i was wrong and decieved and chemically trained to act the way i was, i got my diet in order and he's worked to make me pure again.

a faggot, a nigger, and a repressed faggot walk into a thread...
im still thinking up a punchline, im praying for divine inspiration too

A benevolent ruler would punish criminals, would he not?

>you just admitted yourself that if you blaspheme against one then you blaspheme against the other.

Yes and they are equal in authority and jesus forgives all sin and you can blasphemy Jesus thus it is a contradiction on the trinity and truth is found elsewhere

The only place where we are going as of now is eternal nothing

I’m happy to hear you were saved. Lave ya, no homo.

check'd again for the truth
you need to strive against your base nature, it is impure to partake in faggotry and you are a better man for fighting the good fight
go with god my son

Nah, God still sucks. Satan's lines are the best. He's the person you want to be. Check out how fucking good this is:

So farewell hope, and with hope farewell fear,
Farewell remorse: all good to me is lost;
Evil be thou my good; by thee at least
Divided empire with heaven’s king I hold
By thee, and more than half perhaps will reign;
As man ere long, and this new world shall know.

Evil be thou my good!!!!!

Attached: 08 Bk 1 - John Martin - Pandaemonium - 1845.jpg (1800x1198, 175K)

because you are looking at it the wrong way, people have to make a choice and the closer we get to christ's return the more clear that choice will become, you can either serve christ be persecuted and spread his word to live eternally happily in a kingdom full of like minded people or serve satan enjoy this momentary life and eternal suffering thereafter

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/sheepskin

Maybe you are just a fan of Milton and not Satan, buddy.

oh look, you redefine "blasphemy" but provided absolute zero citation. totally typical christcuck.
no man. you are still homosexual, im sorry to tell you. you must submit to your dick desires.
nope. wrong. you didnt read. the bible specifically says you are never to be forgiven when you blaspheme. sorry loser. see you in hell, i'll be there to fuck u in the butt cuz im a Hmo.

>rebel against God and cause a war in Heaven
gets BTFO'd by god and sent to hell
>given control over the majority of human souls after they die
given control over the fags, murderers, etc. etc.
>Is God an idiot?
you decide

and i say because God gave us free will, we are like children he wants us to be happy, he wants to take care of us but we have to make the decision to be obedient to his laws and his rules otherwise just like any other father we can't live in his house.

You don't know anything about me other than what i've shared with you sorry to see you suffering in such a sinful lifestyle I'll pray for you user.

You want to change the mind of a atheist who already made up his mind about a interpretation

Its disbelieve btw . If you literally see jesus heal someone and then disbelief and say its from the devil then you are lost . Because what else can God do to make you believe ?

Lucifer didn't rebel against god you fucking retards. And Lucifer is not Satan. He was sent to earth to give Adam's mistake a soul. And was then claimed by it. Mankind, created the devil itself. Retards

Attached: IMG_0136.jpg (676x875, 74K)

i do know, robert, because i am satan and i PUT that homosexuality inside of you, and i know that it is still there.

the weakest humans will cull themselves, and this preserves the species. To stop this natural cycle, you destroy anything they might have sought to achieve.

LUCIFER IS NOT SATAN YOU CUNT

>LUCIFER IS NOT SATAN YOU CUNT
Satan is Satan!!!! And is the best.

Attached: Satan trips.jpg (320x306, 23K)

Lilith. You're trying to hard my dear.

>be Lucifer
>be so butthurt at God that you and some of your other angel brothers tell him to fuck off and let you rule instead
>get sent you to hell
>now have to deal with every single criminal nigger/spic/mudslime/kike/third-world savage/etc. that ever lived, forever
Let's see you try and keep them under control while avoiding becoming their prison bitch, OP.

Attached: Jesus.png (500x521, 168K)

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Lucifer and Satan are one and the same.

Satan is a pair. Lilith and Lucifer. Toxic lovers

But Satan is literally copeposting when he says that, do you even context? He's trying to rally his shattered troops despite knowing it's completely pointless

>Punishment seeks to adjust behaviour
This is a liberal notion of punishment. Traditional notions of punishment, like that of Christianity, are based on merit, exemplified in sayings such as "an eye for an eye" or "you reap what you sow". This is actually a very complex subject that isn't easy to summarize in a single shitpost but basically since the greatest commandment is to love God with all your mind, soul, and heart, then the greatest sin is to not love God in that same manner. Hell is the punishment the reprobate rightly deserves for attaching himself in spirit to something infinitely lower and baser than the Logos of the universe.

Further reading:

edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2016/10/how-to-go-to-hell_29.html
edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2016/11/does-god-damn-you.html
edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2016/12/why-not-annihilation.html

if it's not in the bible you're preaching false gospel

>Lucifer and Satan are one and the same

No. They're not. Quit thinking with your ego you dumbass

>t-tis better to reign in hell, h-haha

Attached: 1483651359016.png (601x508, 127K)

What the Devil? Prince of Darkness Is Misunderstood
"A strict reading of the Bible shows Satan to be less like Darth Vader and more and more like an overzealous prosecutor," said Kelly, a UCLA professor emeritus of English and the former director of the university's Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies. "He's not so much the proud and angry figure who turns away from God as [he is] a Joseph McCarthy or J. Edgar Hoover. Satan's basic intention is to uncover wrongdoing and treachery, however overzealous and unscrupulous the means. But he's still part of God's administration."

Read more at: phys.org/news/2006-08-devil-prince-darkness-misunderstood-ucla.html#jCp

show me in the bible where it says they are not.

There were parts left out of the Bible while it was being written you know. Convienent that the character Lilith shows up in the Talmud, but not the Bible

In other words you have no scripture to quote but from that of the synagogue of satan. cool. So as i was saying Satan and Lucifer are one and the same.

The devil is always referred the as Satan. Not Lucifer.

Fucking catholic. I swear. You people are owned by the Jews

Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

he's lucifer
woohoooooo

i'm not a catholic hold your toungue, i'm a 7DA thank you very much. Catholics don't strictly adhere to the bible stupid they wouldn't be asking you for scripture quotes.

It said he fell from grace. You seem to think Lucifer rebelled against God when he was an angel with no free will. He has to have a soul to chose, he accepted a soul when he was on earth to save his own life.