Murrica World Police

>Murrica World Police
>get torn a new one from muslims
>doesn't fucking dare criticize islam out of fear of retaliation
Guess your so-called "massive" cocks where supported by literal strings as well.

Attached: movieposter.jpg (279x402, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
military.com/daily-news/2018/06/15/moscow-slams-norway-plans-double-us-troop-presence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at this faggot

>Flag
This movie came out 14 years ago in America. Is Norway just now seeing this in theaters?

Oof, right in my argument that you missed entirely, and also this guy

>be sandnigger engineer IED maker
>buys video in Turkish trainstation
>stuffs DVD up ass to avoid customs
>travels all the way to Norway to watch movie on latest western technology
>gives shitty review of 14yo movie on Jow Forums

You made it Abu. You made it!

see

The hell is your problem?

Attached: 915A3534-2360-4771-A545-B6516CC4E7F2.jpg (250x241, 17K)

>being so new you don't remember this
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

You faggots, acting like your some kind of bad ass force of nature, only to cower behind your darling democrats when push comes to shove.

Don't get me wrong, who ever is in charge of the Norwegian military should never have gotten the responsibility they have.

But we're not the ones acting like we're in charge of the world.
You wanna be the faux-world leader, act like it, and remove the ant infestation in your kitchen.
It really doesn't take all that much, beyond the willingness to do it.

This describes my point perfectly.
The slightest opposition, even from some random idiot on the internet from a minor Nordic country, and you give up.
Grow some fucking balls, live up to your heritage, unless you're a nigger, in which case, good, back to the cotton fields with you, and don't you dare talk back to your master.

Your argument was that my massive cock was supported by a string, literally. Nobody missed it.

also look at this faggot OP

Fun raid, eh?

OP is responding to his posts as if he is another person.

Attached: 1524536798033.png (846x592, 42K)

A real man can support his own cock.
>also look at this faggot OP
Good one, but only Americans are insecure enough to get angry about getting called a faggot.
Faggot.

We would be a badass force of nature if we didn’t have so many liberal pussies walking around these days.But as far as that goes, were americans, we always want to be in charge.

Attached: 9E64DA94-5A29-41C3-B3E1-E12560B4773D.png (1061x800, 1.04M)

You always want to be in charge, but when you act like you're not, don't be surprised when the rest of the world don't act as if your aren't.

Were clearly doing something right to piss you off this badly.

Attached: 2E2E5817-262B-4D0D-BE68-A7FBD3EFD863.png (225x225, 8K)

You're confusing right with wrong.
If you where doing something right, I wouldn't be pissed off by your pretentiousness.

>pretentiousness
You’re one to talk.

Attached: FE0CEA19-A99A-48CD-BE6A-1EBFC8977A28.jpg (250x238, 27K)

You mean the norwegian military leadership is a bunch of pussies, I already covered that
But we're not the ones pretending to be the world police, you are.

All those years ago. How did they get it so right?

Attached: 1118574600alec_baldwin.jpg (464x406, 27K)

durk durk allah mohammed jihad

Come on froggum, I'm sobering up here, at least give me something to argue with.
You pansy.

lol how about stop depending on us or paying us in the first place if you don't like us so much.
at the end of the day you bitch and moan but that paycheck is always coming in of your taxes.
We can literally say fuck you and get away with it because unlike other pussied out european countries, we don't take shit from tourists, in fact, we bombed them.

How about you stop acting so dependable.
And I don't dislike you(America) at all, I just think you should start living up to your promises.

Come on faggots, argue with me.
You're not gay, are you?

>ant infestation
If you're talking about leftists or Muslims then the infestation on your side of the Atlantic is worse.
We've held up against both better than Europe has.
Not sure how this is related to global military power. We conduct most of our imperialism through economics anyway.

Attached: static1.squarespace.png (940x500, 750K)

FUCK YEAH

military.com/daily-news/2018/06/15/moscow-slams-norway-plans-double-us-troop-presence.html

GET MARINED'ED