FBI user helped us, lets return the favor

>Triggered a lefty shill and got put in time out for a week in T_D, gonna have to hang out with you fags
>Want to make good use of the time
>ITT let's help the retards in D.C. with tips on objectivity, fidelity, and integrity
>We know they watch, maybe something will sink in
>Pic related

Attached: BanMackie.png (1096x951, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dear government man. State issued gf when?

>FBI user
James Comey is Jow Forumss homie.

I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

>The interns just did this, maybe we should all take a moment and read it again. then read it again, then read it again...

Attached: Wraybucks.png (1092x817, 1.82M)

What kind of tips and for who? The FBI? Here's a tip...Israel is the enemy of the United States.

Fidelity- it means loyalty. That is loyalty to the Constitution, and the laws derived from it. Not loyalty to criminal politicians, or their lackeys on the top floor trying to curry favor with them. It doesn't mean loyalty to a corrupt institution over the Constitution. Your duty, and best way to serve the institution is to bring such corruption to light. That is where bravery comes in.

Attached: 1280px-Flickr_-_USCapitol_-_Apotheosis_of_Washington,_War.jpg (1280x1016, 330K)

Remember G-man, when it comes to corruption, and abuse of power under color of authority:

IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING

Attached: memo.png (1210x642, 663K)

INTEGRITY: Honesty (especially with one's self), strength of character, and adherence to an ethical code

Remember G-man: The good, and upstanding people of the United States of America has vested you with great power, and authority. It must only be used for what is good, and righteous, to protect and defend the Constitution. Your personal feelings do not matter. You must hold yourself to a higher standard. Law enforcement agencies all around the world envy you, because of the great honor prior agents have conducted themselves with. Your duty to future agents, and the agency is to protect this honor. Not through cover ups, but by doing what is right.

Attached: comey18.jpg (1210x951, 234K)

Attached: 1500253336829.jpg (2992x1368, 577K)

Agreed 100%. I still think Trump is putting on an opera and Comey is involved with it though.

If you can't explain the ethics of your actions in clear and simple terms to a child relying only on facts (not feelings), then you are letting you personal bias affect your actions. Recuse yourself, the agency's honor is more important than your ego. look at the damage that has been done. That is not what you signed up for.

Attached: federales.png (576x666, 428K)

Attached: fbianon.png (4024x7877, 1.8M)

FBI user hasn't been a thing since the election. Is he back?

People across the United States are mad, but you should furious. The FBI is yours, your profession. What you worked so hard for all those years. Remember how proud you were that day you got sworn in ? Don't give in to the false song of politics. Stay loyal to what brought you here. Want to be remembered in the agency's history ? Be remembered as the agent that arrested, and brought crooked directors to justice. That is greatness. That is protecting America.

Attached: comeymccabe.png (1199x878, 2.13M)

actual fbianon got suicided sometime in late october

Nah it was Comey.

It wasn't comey. I don't know who it was, but he's not alive anymore.

It was Comey

It wasn't. You're delusional if you think comey is a 'good guy'. He's spent his entire life as a Clinton crony and wasn't ever an actual cop. He's a fucking lawyer who has always helped and defended the Clintons.

You are not alone against other agencies, or political interests. You are with the American people, we are united, and you need fear no enemies so long as you are honest with us, and in your duties. Be resolute, right is on your side.

Attached: animals_hero_bald_eagle.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

I legit think Comey is a double agent who was working with Flynn and Trump the whole time.

He couldn't have been as incompetent as he appears and gotten promoted he has to be running sabotage.

I think if there is any chance of getting Hillary and the rest of those cocksuckers it will be Comey deliberately saying something so incriminating so publically and then turning state's on everyone. I think he is just trying to arrange it so he gets put in front of Hubber and not a DC jury pool.

>I legit think Comey is a double agent who was working with Flynn and Trump the whole time.
youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg

How do you know?
Rumor blowing in the wind?

Attached: 1513486386773.png (519x458, 53K)

I don't think FBIanon was Comey BUT Comey probably is a double agent who was recruited by Flynn to be a saboteur.

Every time he talks (and I mean this is consistently) he causes Trump's enemies big trouble. Wouldn't have gotten promoted if he was THAT stupid.

Bill Priestap's wife is Sabina Menschel. She was on the 9/11 comission

Around Oct 30ish we got inundated with a bunch of smug shills posting a fakenews article of an fbi agent murder-suicide describing the fbianon persona.

The last thread fbianon posted, he said he'd stop making threads until after the election, which was prior to the fakenews article. He never made any new threads after the election. So I put two and two together:

My conclusion is that someone found out who he was, had him murdered, and then created the fake article to let us know without directly indicating who was actually killed (because that could've prompted leads/investigation). I'm not even sure if fbianon actually legit worked for the fbi or not, but my intuition convinced me he's six feet under.

Like I said everytime he opens his mouth the Democrats and the deep state look bad and Trump comes off smelling like a rose.

If he is not a double agent I can't imagine he would have done more damage to them in his position then if he was.

Comey is just a self-serving idiot. He tried to play things safe both ways while still covering for hillary.

A lot of these morons don't actually realize just how goddamn seditious and traitorous and corrupt they are.

divine trips of truth checked

The cure for the FBI's hilldawg fever can be cured, with a bullet.

Attached: thecure.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

If he is just an idiot why did he ever get promoted to such a sensitive position.

I understand how Bill's incompetent wife got to where she was (married to Bill) but why would the syndicate ever promote Comey if he was so retarded?