Lets Talk About Obama

>How was he elected twice?
>He's very far left
>No one questioned him
>Pushed Communist Political Correctness
>Pushed country further left
>People turned off their brains
>Why is no one talking about this????

Attached: binladencommuninst.png (643x784, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/xJEJS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because Romney, McCain, and accelerationism.

Attached: 1529123035747.png (1728x1152, 1.49M)

Big if true

She should be known for the bathrooms, Indian imports, and EVIL Iran deal!

bump

Attached: 1529110268814.jpg (1024x673, 98K)

quick rundown?

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Attached: obama-crying-reuters.jpg (475x356, 37K)

i have question, who is the little kid in pic?

Attached: 0643CD04-E217-42AB-905A-47D731588DD0.jpg (615x615, 100K)

Dems call his shadow Government "The Devil",
They,(((themselves))) call it that really!

Awwww, snap. Pizza detected

Trayvon Martin

One of the worst presidents ever. He was a great public speaker though, and a likable guy.

But jesus fucking christ, easily one of the worst presidents.

the first time it was just to prevent hillary from getting elected. only reason why soem one pulled him aside and pitched it . its why the masses chose him over hillary and mccain please being a pow doesnt make you a hero. your a victim

the second time it was a narrow loss for romney that probably was little more than the 47% tape tilting it

That's what happens when you control the media

The product of 40 years of Magical Negro indoctrination

Attached: 1522741074868.png (803x500, 643K)

Attached: 1517717928821.png (575x563, 134K)

Attached: 1523124959210.png (784x6429, 2.81M)

Because Romney is the RINO King and pretty much gave Obama the reelection. Because they specifically made Obamacare not fuck everyone over until AFTER elections. Because you were racist if you didn't vote for him (really wore that one out. Dems could call you a nazi for voting for the other guy straight to your face and nobody will even blink anymore).

The second to last step...
>Turned off their brains

Yes he's a good communist.

>hired by Netflix to produce propaganda
>Netflix then instates a strict caste system (metoo anti-harassment policy) for males where they are not allowed to look at women on set or ask or share phone nunbers for any reason

Obama was part of a massive plan to neuter the west. The Cosby trial (Gloria Allred etc) was supposed to be the lynchpin in a dystopian scheme all the way back to the "War on Women" and GamerGate. Remember the Univeraity Rape hysteria? That was conditioning for the anti-male HRC presidency, which was pre-ordained.

Essentially they wanted the entire justice system to be upended through precedent so that any claim could be made and any charge levied and no recourse would be available to the accused, no evidence woukd be enough to exonerate, and no testimony would matter so long as a protected class leftist woman made the claim.

Believe you me, they almost destroyed the world. Even the destruction of Star Wars was part of this mass rape of the West. But they are still lurching forward with this shit.

These diseased rats all need to hang, in public. If this does not happen there will be unimaginable violence soon.

Attached: 1522297536374-pol.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Something to do with this
archive.li/xJEJS
Idk if this Instagram is popular or if someone found it on accident. But Obama dressed up as some satanic shit after Hillary was named with Crime against children in the IG report, which somehow is related (again, idk)

Shieeet. Mummy kangz comin back to lyfe and
SHIEET

White guilt.

Politics is a psyOP.

It's all fake.

Obama is a criminal traitor and the full scale of what he has done would shatter the world's faith in the office of President forever if it came out. He is a villain, and he is still acting from behind the scenes. He is a PSYOP incarnate. Also, he is literally gay.

The same people who elected Obama believe Harry Potter is real.

Obama prances around pretending like he's the coolest monkey in the jungle. Hanging out with all these pop culture icons, promising to rebuild the inner cities, feigns empathy about understanding what struggle means. There's one thing though, Obama isn't even black. He's Indonesian and Jewish. He's a Jew. Obama is a Jew.

Until they're all dead or powerless we're stuck in this game. Fight against the NWO. Because fuck evil, that's why

Based leaf is right for once. I shudder when I think about the kind of social change she would have brought about. You can see them laying the foundations for it in the lead up to 2016-2017, and the afterglow of movies still being written with Hillary in mind even now.
Fuck that cunt. Glad she lost.

08 - Hope & Change 12 - Romney was a Mormon Obama with the personality of wet cardboard
>He's very far left
No he isn't
>No one questioned him
Because he was a media darling who continued peddling war
Because the first two are red herrings for dumb people
You are though

>One of the worst presidents ever. He was a great public speaker though, and a likable guy.

uhhm ahhh
no he wasn't. he was dead without his teleprompter

extremely efficient use of social media, specifically facebook targetted ads and DUDE BLACK PRESIDENT LMAO

>He's very far left
to faggots who buy pills from alex jones

>No one questioned him
except the republican majority in the house for like 6 years

people called this dude a nigger 24/7, claimed this dude was born in Kenya, claimed his kids weren't his, claimed his wife was a trap and he didn't tweet like an asshole about any of it

literally forced companies to stop allowing white children of boomers to die from cancer, invaded a bunch of countries with flying robots, cucked Israel with the Iran deal, accidentally Putin's economy without firing a shot, and resulted in the largest reactionary movement since reagan

brains were already off, then the Tea PArty boomers arrived

except for all the rural and suburban retards

Obama seems to be on an elevated position compared to the person in the bottom right. Hard to say it is actually a child.

yeah totally bro you are super woke I should rest my eyes and forget about everything lmao

Just because you cannot fully articulate these issues does not mean it is all "fake". You should fight to get to a point where you are never bewildered by this shit. It is your duty as a man and a human being to protect yourself and others from literal and unequivocal evil. But you are basically advocating "changing the channel" and giving up. Nihilist horseshit, some kind of memetic holdover from 80s era Atheism. It is old and tired and you have contributed nothing to the thread. You aren't saying anything new.

Attached: 02d1281a9b2c2a6d15ee18faa8da34200e34b607ce7d6423e41d1bb337e9b621-pol.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

To wit, I get called "based leaf" all the time. Hundreds of time since 2015.

IF IF IF

I believe 2015 was when the "leaf" meme really took off with daily hate threads. I was here when it happened so the delineation between my "basedness" and the image of the cucked Canadian was pretty stark.

>>How was he elected twice?
White guilt and 24/7 positive media coverage can do wonders.

>>He's very far left
Sure.

>>No one questioned him
No one on the left or in the media questioned him.

>>Pushed Communist Political Correctness
Sure.

>>Pushed country further left
No doubt.

>>People turned off their brains
Sure.

>>Why is no one talking about this????
People talked about this 24/7 for most of his presidency but not those on the left or in the media.

Attached: 98374985673465.jpg (536x400, 41K)

mccain basically gave up the race and romney was the candidate nobody wanted and was forced on republican voters by the establishment.

Kinda like how (((they))) wanted to force Jeb on voters in 2016 but Trump came out of fuckin nowhere to hijack the nomination

Attached: 1463549305028.jpg (960x1280, 127K)

Attached: 9B7B925F-24F5-4874-8499-7AD2020A1BAC.jpg (640x604, 112K)

this is absolutely obama. here is an easy connection between michelle obama and the girl who originally posted the pic

Attached: obamaparsonsb.png (2486x1597, 2.91M)

archive.li/xJEJS

Attached: 1529112286700.jpg (3552x3060, 2M)

Attached: 77777777.jpg (6024x3032, 3.08M)

he black cuh
and the Republicans ran shitty cucked RINOs twice in a row

Dinner.

>He was a great public speaker

wtf? Were we watching the same speeches? The guy was fake as shit. He talked about himself constantly. I, me, my family, when I was younger, let me tell you about my case, etc. A total narcissist. And he used the word "notion" constantly. It's as if it's one of the only words he knows. The notion that the economy is doing poorly... The notion that, that, that, that, the uh, uh... The notion you're referring to... That's an interesting notion. Damn he sucked bro.

>>How was he elected twice?
Sarah Palin and Paul Ryan. If McCain or Romney picked a moderate Republican they would have won.

republican establishment will have to run someone further right than trump to beat him
wew

>no one questioned him
How fucking old are you? 12? Obama had some of US politics biggest scandals from solyndra to fast n furious to benghazi. Fucking tens of millions of people questioned him including MSM. Take your like revisionist bullshit and get the fuck of this board faggot.

that's hotdog

well, shit. that about sums it up.

>>He's very far left
Haha you're funny

>cross dresser
>nigger lives matter
>married to a male
>communist

Idk senpai

Europe's version of far left and american's version is pretty different I suppose.

He didn't get caught the first time.

he is a nigger in a niggerfearing country

stop posting this ugly pseudo celebrity presidential hiccup douche with delayed speech here.

Google and some dude named schultz manipulated those elections. He didnt win, Ron Paul beat him. But it doesnt matter the mulatto stole and forged a birth certificate from some lady named joHanna AhNee. Nothing obama signed, did or enacted holds merit anything that traitor did is null and void.
He better be swinging from a rope soon for treason.

Attached: obama book.jpg (621x960, 75K)

truth
if there is any justice in this world may it be brought to bear against their evil

>Trump came out of fuckin nowhere to hijack the nomination
Because (((they))) wanted him to.

God damn they are the master race we need to start breeding more asian women

Obama is just a smarter version of Bush

Tha is no very nise

Attached: 1520997354267.jpg (485x443, 49K)

Wrong board faggot

Attached: 1521001290758.gif (500x281, 2M)

Why talk about that faggy cunt when our votes showed how much we hate him now?

White Americans are retarded, I was one of them, nearly all of us just saw him as 'that black man who speaks nice'

they don't pay attention

>obama
>very far left

pick one

Bush fucked up so bad the dems could have run anyone and won in 2008.

In 2012 the distaste of Republicans from the Bush years was still around, and the negative effects of Obama's administration were not really apparent yet.
Plus incumbents always have the advantage, and Romney was a shit candidate.

That's said, of the candidates chosen for 2008 and 2012, they were basically all the same neolib/neocon shitters.

Thank God for Trump breaking the cycle, even if he isn't perfect. The GOP was literally trying to run another Bush.