Holy shit

>So why is she lying this much?” Scarborough asked. “I know children are being ripped from their mother’s arms, even while they’re being breast-fed. I know children are being marched away to showers, marched away to showers. Being told they are — just like the Nazis — said that they were taking people to the showers and then they never came back,” he said.

>“You think they would use another trick like 'Hey, got a slurpee room over there.' 'We’re going to take them to get a slurpee,'” he continued. “That would be better than 'We’re marching them to the showers and we’ll be right back' and they never come back.”

Attached: 0B81F64F-B8C3-42C3-A4B7-F5F8C3DDBC11.jpg (1470x828, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081
foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/15/white-house-rips-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-for-nazi-comment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s the cocaine.

joe is joe

Attached: mika trump.webm (640x480, 1.93M)

Fuck I wish we were actually Nazis like they think we are.

The day of the rope is near. Don’t worry.

Attached: 85921F6B-8281-4581-9898-2D365F19FAFE.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

And yet they could easily avoid all this trouble by simply staying the fuck in their own country.

Wait, are we actually not gonna shower people?

>children are being ripped from their mother’s arms, even while they’re being breast-fed. I know children are being marched away to showers
this is gold

Attached: airheadkys3443.gif (575x333, 2.44M)

gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081
Just a reminder, the jew has Scarbourough by the balls and he will sign when squeezed. Jews not only pay for his bacon, but hold the keys to his potential prison cell.

Attached: 18t0.jpg (1200x1027, 231K)

there's no way he said this but I wouldn't put it past him

It’s anodah shoah

foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/15/white-house-rips-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-for-nazi-comment.html

>just like the Nazis
oy vey

Attached: trump (2).jpg (422x422, 20K)

He actually did, I watched Tucker Carlson review it on fox today

checked. It's amazing how emotional they get when this is 10,000x more mild than the things the Nazi's supposedly did.

Attached: 1504586013137.gif (250x194, 299K)

He has mild down syndrome be nice.

OYYY VEYYY NOT THE SHOWAZ

>White House deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley said in a statement provided to Fox News. "This is the type of inflammatory and unacceptable rhetoric that puts a target on the backs of our great law enforcement.
brutal
>It is also horribly insulting to the memory of the 6 million Jews who perished in the Nazi Holocaust.
goys can use it too
>When American citizens break the law, they are separated from their children and prosecuted. It’s unclear why Scarborough believes that illegal aliens are entitled to more rights than those afforded to American citizens.
ouch. hope to see more of this Gidley chap

classic Morning Joe

Attached: trump effortless swag.webm (640x380, 2.86M)

cant find my sides

Attached: 15095503_1331860450178066_2332791873115346546_n.jpg (206x212, 8K)

It's literally anuddah showah

They will suck our thumbs in gratitude

Attached: slave.jpg (996x954, 412K)

Strange how they manage to NEVER talk about Israel's border policies though, isn't it? They are "separated from their mothers?" the kikes just shoot them on site.

>>When American citizens break the law, they are separated from their children and prosecuted. It’s unclear why Scarborough believes that illegal aliens are entitled to more rights than those afforded to American citizens.
*Snap

Easiest way to shut down screeching leftists on this manufactured problem.

The degree of emotional manipulation here is going to backfire on them. More than half of people already don't watch, and a segment of people still tuning in will notice this hysterical language and tune out. They are so archaic and out of touch, like they're literally living in 2005 and it is very sad.

Oh shit Scarborough on to us. Quick call our guys down at the southern border concentrations camps where we're giving thousands of beaners the ol zyklon b treatment and tell them we've been found out. I wonder why Scarborough never talks about the coyotes and cartels that actually do kill people crossing the border? Hmmm.

It’s the MSN false narrative of the day.
12 y.o. 18 y.o. MALES comfortable quarters, meals, medical.
Better than American citizens have it.
Key words
“children”
“separated”
“Trump”

Attached: 59FFCA1B-C696-4565-9EFA-C467AE6278A8.jpg (1112x585, 200K)

Nazis would gas Jow Forums first desu

>he doesn't realize nazis were the neets of the old world

Does this mean we killed six million illegals? We definitely needed to get rid of seven million illegals. Anyone else glad that eight million illegals were sent to "showers"? I'm so happy knowing that we have nine million fewer illegals. Think of how the liberals will act when they hear about the ten million illegals, they'll cry and scream "remember the eleven million undocumented immigrants".

Joe literally killed someone and he says things like this.

>tfw liberals pull on people's heart strings so much that they stop caring and become real Nazis.

Attached: 1523241495077.jpg (500x606, 40K)

Fucking lady killer.

shieeeeet
I don't even fucking know how to call this anymore.

Attached: 2018-06-16_101247.jpg (600x788, 54K)

what a cuck

Attached: 1514057325781.jpg (512x512, 83K)

Claiming that only 12 million illegals were gassed at Trumps wall mounted gas stations is inaccurate

For spics, the great fear about being marched to the shower is that it might in fact be a real shower.

That kinda looks sexual assaulty