Canadians boycott US products, cancel vacations to America

How can our economy ever recover from something like this? There's no way we can win this trade war. Laugh all you want, the leafs are not fucking around. They are cancelling their vacations! There's no way we can emerge victorious from this battle. Who cares about 300% dairy tariffs when the entire tourism industry of Florida is in jeopardy?

Drumph is finished this time. He really underestimated Trudeau.

Canadians feeling confident, not cowed, post G7; prefer harder line in negotiations with Trump

angusreid.org/federal-issues-june2018/

Attached: snowflipthebird.png (474x702, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/195829/total-amount-spent-on-travel-in-the-us-by-country-of-origin-since-2010/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Canadians feeling confident
They shouldn't.
>not cowed
They should.
>post G7; prefer harder line in negotiations with Trump
They shouldn't.

Attached: 1444932256592.jpg (720x576, 58K)

im actually really happy they are not coming down. They shit up our roads because they all drive like absolute retards in their minivans. They should stay in that shitstained tundra they call home

Attached: 1512586359097.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Canada needs to recognize its position globally.
2018 is going to be a nightmareish fire season.

Who didn't see this shit coming?
The one thing that unifies Canada, is the perhaps mistaken, but nonetheless forcefully held idea that "We are Not-Americans".
Our national identity is based of of not being you. Will would burn our entire forest and fields down just to spite you.

So blue state tourist traps are gonna get btfo? Nice

1 Canadian Dollar equals
0.76 United States Dollar
Canadians can't afford to come here

Nothing to worry aboot, eh?

Attached: 483A6956-F98A-431B-8C27-B9314779A1F8.png (1200x900, 279K)

>when the entire tourism industry of Florida is in jeopardy?

Where’d you get that from?

I'm sure the wait staff of Fl are just devastated, as canadians are notorious for being jews when it comes to tips.

NO MORE TWINKIES FOR YOUU

Attached: twinkies-still-articleLarge.jpg (600x393, 79K)

I bet you jack off to that gif, doncha Jethro? Be honest for once in your pathetic life.

wew lad

Attached: 1517085436313.jpg (600x469, 52K)

Zebra cakes > Twinkie’s

All that trade Canada ain't gettin.

I can. And do. Fuck Trudeau. If I want to hit the beach on Maui I'm going. You people must be pretty fucking new if you've never experienced a trade war. Shit happens all the time and it's good for the economy in the long run. Haven't you little punks had fights with your brother and sister? Same shit. You scrap, get it out of your system then it's back to the sibling relationship again. It's natural ya dumb fucks.

Yes. Because the entire world only travels to places that have the same currency as them. Jesus. Has your dollar ever been close to the pound? Nobody from the States has ever been to England.

Not that big of an issue when you don't export much. Meanwhile much of Canada's economy relies on the US

Attached: USCanadaTrade.png (761x696, 295K)

>They shit up our roads because they all drive like absolute retards in their minivans
Don't get me started on your caliniggers that drive twenty in a fifty zone.

none of this is true... most people think trudeaus a turd

Attached: ULTIMATECHAD.jpg (634x749, 64K)

>our national culture

speak for yourself, squarehead.

Attached: 648767357864.png (2048x2048, 1.1M)

Canada is the second largest tourist spenders in America (after Chinese). Leafs spend $21 billion USD visiting your shithole states.

statista.com/statistics/195829/total-amount-spent-on-travel-in-the-us-by-country-of-origin-since-2010/

Funny, we do the same with Turkey.

>after Chinese
Isn't that redundant?

What is Utah exporting to the UK? Mormons?