The Blacks™

I recently visited San Francisco on vacation, and made some observations about black people. I come from a very white state, and was curious as to what behavior I'd observe.

A little under half of the black people I observed and interacted with, about 40%, were genuinely normal, decent people.

The remaining 60% were loud, rude, publicly obscene and the women were dressed like whores.

I never really bought into the usual Jow Forums viewpoints, but this was quite shocking. I didn't expect it to be this bad. The one black person I've known well was a legal immigrant from Ethiopia who had sub-saharan complexion (pic related) but spoke English fluently, and constantly joked about watermelon and fried chicken, he was a good guy. So I was not prepared for what I saw.

I'm a little surprised. So, redpill me brutally. What the hell is wrong with the black community?

Attached: main-qimg-1d09ae8071b7b13eb565cddc9b324286-c.jpg (600x468, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

African Americans are eternally doomed, I somewhat agree with your percentages, around maybe 30%-35% (that's being generous) are good, the rest are fuck Whyte peepo hood trash. African immigrants that've come straight from Africa tend to be alright though (excluding Somalis, Haitians and South Sudanese, fuck them I hope they all die)

And yes I know Haitians are Caribbean but they're all niggers so it's basically mini Africa

The single motherhood rate and perpetual victim mentality ensures that the black community will continue to wallow in mediocrity and poverty

I'm old blood Canadian. I have Colonist and Native blood. You should see what it's like up here. My family watched it change overnight. When I grew up.... we were the majority now my city is becoming cesspool. The whites have either died off or left.. I'm planning to leave soon too. All non whites are disgusting and arrogant user. They look down on us despite smelling like shit. Now that they are the majority they treat us like trash.

We went from a city were you could leave your doors unlocked to stores being robbed monthly/ shootings. and do you know what the best part is. The remaining whites are ignorant of what's going on.... you've only had a taste of what will happen if we lose. OUR CHILDREN WILL BE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS

COLONIZED

black people are either the nicest people you'll ever meet, or rabid subhuman coons

there is no between. there are no "average" black people. either they're the type who are cool to have around, or the type you want to avoid at all costs.

In the last 10+ years, the only dealings I've had with blacks is telling them no when they beg for money. Last one was an old black guy, he was walking past my work van with some kind of very expensive looking hunting dog. I complimented him on the animal thinking he was old enough to not be a nigger anymore. He mumbled something I couldn't understand so I said bye and started walking away. He made a louder sound and I could just barely make out 'white' and 'twenty', he also had his hand stuck out... I just fucked off. There is no hope for those fucks.

That's because you are subhumans. You are white trash.

You keep importing higher skilled immigrants, and now you are shocked that they look down on you?

The only good whites are in Europe.

50 years of gibs.

>So, redpill me brutally. What the hell is wrong with the black community?

What isn't wrong?

speak for yourself, cuck

Attached: dog.jpg (799x805, 66K)

>African immigrants
>Haiti
your brain on emu cunt

I have bad news for you indian poo scum: You're not white

People evolved differently due to climate, available resources, connection with nearby tribes, natural defensible borders, etc. People who lived in regions with seasons had to learn how to plan ahead for winter, build shelters, form family bonds during extended periods of closeness. Borders and food abundance in Europe allowed many peoples to maintain sovereignty while still having close interactions with others.

Culture is vastly more important than most people realize, and just as much a product of evolution. The formation of large functional governments with wide support of the people, elections, complicated legal systems, truth based religions, etc vs tribal justice, might makes right, and and superstitious nonsense.

People are adaptable and can integrate, however instead of slowly integrating them like the south wanted, they were suddenly thrust out without jobs, lives, homes, knowledge. And once they did start progressing, corporations, drugs, and welfare destroyed as much as they could. Corporations mostly for greed and not outright racism, as they also obliterated the locally owned business for whites as well. Drugs, gangs, and wildly unpopular police crackdowns, despite being the only thing that helped. And yes, welfare was a huge problem as government agents went around door to door to tell black women they could qualify as long as they left their man. Single mothers need help! How could you not support them?!

And now there is a culture where blacks are literally given everything. Apartments, food, electricity, internet, clothes- all without ever having to care about it. No stipulations. Piss in the corner, not your property. Do laundry? "That's white people shit" throw that shirt in the TRASH, just go get another on the government dime. Without a culture of their own, some made one out of hating the white slaver without realizing that's not even a culture. You specifically have to avoid doing anything "white" like education.

>What the hell is wrong with the black community?
average, genetics, gratification delay, impulsiveness

Attached: teaching blacks.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

First off...I live in the bay. Lets make one thing clear...Africa is fucking huge and there are different parts of Africa.

Ethiopians are not the baboons you'd expect Africans to be. I've known many ethiopians, most are smart, family oriented and Christian. The blacks you're referring to are the western side of Africa...they were not even in southern Africa until whites colonized that shot and they swarmed in.

Congolese, Ghana...that shithole part of earth is a product of it's people. The large portion of blacks you see are descendants of that area with about 15 to 30 percent white sprinkled in giving them a lighter complexion.

what if we kill all the niggers with MAOA-2R alleles?

>San Francisco
>vacation
Jesus why?

They are genetically disposed to being dumber and more violent. That's all that is needed to explain it and it fits better than most sociological explanations, even the more conservative ones ITT. Occam's Razor.

>I've known many ethiopians, most are smart,
>boomerfag think he knows the average ethiopian
>a country with an average of 68 iq.

Attached: NPR.jpg (850x400, 114K)

It's all about backflow European genes. And the average African American has about 15-20% white genes. The Whiter they are the more they can get along in our civilization. It's not a great mystery. Anyone with any sense can see it. But we are pretty blind to the fact that virtually all the blacks around us have white genetics in them, even your Spike Lees and Al Sharptons.

The woman in OPs picture is probably quite healthy psychologically. She's doing what nature made her evolve to do, and it probably doesn't inculde a lot of abstract thinking or knowing exactly who the father of her child is.

>What the hell is wrong with the black community?
jews.
yes I'm serious

is this real?

no faggit, lurk moar

sage for niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[10][11] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

Lol I fell for the San Francisco vacation meme too (couple friends from my hometown work in Silicon Valley) and rude negroes are the least of their problems. Please allow me to tell you what I saw during my brief stay:

>homeless streetpunk kids in leather daddy outfits all around San Francisco begging for money so they can feed their pet dogs, who are also homeless. Some kids as young as 5 years old could be seen cruising the strip with dope needles sticking out of their little arms. Gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless niggers sleeping on the streets, usually with diarrhea running down their legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.

>take a walk with me Jow Forums: Typical day, step outside our Airbnb and the as far as the eye can see there’s nothing but gooks, chinks, spics, niggers, faggots, and literal chimpanzees with uzis and Mac 10s shucking and jiving in the middle of the damn street

>”I’m With Her!” bumper stickers everywhere

Attached: 29335DAF-DBCF-4D41-9962-95D9FFE593D3.jpg (634x982, 217K)

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in San Francisco usually calling for the “Destigmatization of HIV” so faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood, or so that tranny prostitutes can receive government funding to teach 5 year olds about anal sex in the public schools. These always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in the city is someone’s car on fire.

>San Francisco has been under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the national media but it’s very real.

>Always see niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the streets while the gooks are praying for mercy. Best to keep walking California voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism.

>Only halfway decent looking white people you will see are Silicon Valley faggots yammering on about “synching devices”, “Apps”, “nootropics”, and other gay shit

>Dangerous illegal alien encampments all around the Bay Area are no go zones where ambulance and police are attacked. Full of squatemalens, MS-13, and zika babies.

>San Francisco is one of the most dirtiest cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in San Francisco, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>San Francisco is very hilly and if you have to walk anywhere your legs will get tired.

So yeah basically it was exactly identical to here in Toronto except that for hills and hot weather. I was sweating my fuckin balls off the whole time. Tl:dr version : “Vacations” are a meme, save your money.

yes

>defending racist Portman

norwegian piece of shit

A niggers a nigger.
They're subhuman.

>Black
Does OP look black to you. Reminder Pic related is Black, what you are looking at is called shit brown

Attached: the real black.png (5737x4321, 71K)

> Ethiopia
I think Ethiopian race is highest among negroids. Also, it is genetically closest to us. After building Pan-White Empire/Confederation we must create the puppet state on Horn of Africa for holding on all nigger african folks from micrating to The Holy North. We cannot just nuke/drop gas bombs on Africa, it will be bad for egology. By using african puppets we will be able to control population of niggers on entire continent.

Attached: 1524768649226.jpg (207x243, 12K)

>Vacations in SF
Being a fag on vacations

Attached: IMG-20180422-WA0019.jpg (564x486, 38K)

Attached: Niggers.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Attached: Neotny and chimps.jpg (348x145, 8K)

Attached: Skull comparison.jpg (483x393, 129K)

Attached: Head size and intelligence.gif (777x777, 378K)

Attached: Natural geographic's primitive hominid.jpg (2048x1536, 316K)

Attached: Genus of ape.png (600x600, 514K)

Attached: Are you fucking nigger.jpg (678x540, 29K)

Attached: Nigger hate.jpg (1385x1822, 292K)

Well if you consider the assumed and measured racial IQ of the negroes OP's observations make sense. For whites around 50% of people are close enough to 100 IQ and then 25% under and over making 75% decent. Black bulk is lower than 100 sitting around 80-85 IQ. Following this it'd make sense that decent blacks might make up to 40% (normals and above) with the rest being no better than animals.

Attached: Statistics 2.png (1272x800, 80K)

Attached: Charles Darwin quote.jpg (1021x766, 156K)

Hard for French to understand since life is just a vacation for you, I suppose.

Next time go to Oakland, or a shadier side of San Francisco.

Attached: Neotenic chimps.jpg (401x271, 25K)

Attached: Sheboon eating a turtle.jpg (457x665, 267K)

Attached: Dindu nuffin Chimp edition.jpg (1024x788, 132K)

Attached: Raisin head.jpg (1041x538, 82K)

Attached: Raisin head.jpg (453x640, 152K)

Attached: Robert Mugabe.jpg (350x438, 40K)

Tldr they're the missing link

Attached: The missing link between ape and man.png (1145x533, 663K)

Attached: Dead nigger 2.jpg (600x449, 41K)

You are like small babby

Attached: 1528366519506s.jpg (125x105, 3K)

Attached: Monkey throat slit open.jpg (474x237, 20K)

Same thing with that race in almost every place. It is not racist if it is true. Riding the bus in Germany is loud as he'll,

And they are also racist against whites. Races exist.

Attached: Dead Somalian.jpg (810x1080, 198K)

Attached: Dead nigger 33.jpg (600x470, 66K)

Attached: Muh nigger slave.jpg (552x613, 52K)

Attached: Didnu Basketball.jpg (629x800, 189K)

Attached: Blood shot nigger.jpg (534x943, 39K)

Attached: Dindu whitey's countrie.jpg (388x494, 100K)

Spotted the jew

Attached: Genus of ape and nigger.jpg (2100x650, 239K)

Not a Muslim, just some nigger hate :

Straight from the Quran and early Islamic sources

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."
Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256

Qur'an 39:60
And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?

Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.” [9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 38
Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

Attached: download.jpg (369x474, 91K)

Attached: Gook gang fucks nigger head.jpg (500x470, 70K)

Attached: Banjo lipped monkey fondling gentiles.jpg (1100x726, 435K)

Attached: Dindu smoke shit.jpg (960x739, 90K)

>throw that shirt in the TRASH
Everybody does that in America, ripping open a pack of shirts is easier than doing laundry so eat a dick

Attached: Statistics 3.jpg (632x675, 102K)

Attached: IQ below room temperature.jpg (222x227, 11K)

Attached: Boot straped nigger.jpg (634x423, 110K)

Attached: Coon hanging fundamentals.jpg (854x569, 242K)

Attached: Dead nigger .jpg (500x375, 134K)

Attached: God's joke.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Attached: Muh face .jpg (800x600, 64K)

Attached: Dead niglet.jpg (453x604, 59K)

Kraut on vacation in Seattle here,
a couple of days ago i got somewhat lost wandering around the city and i ended up in a nigger neighbourghood.
Holy fucking shit. The memes are all true.
Niggers are fucking obnoxious "people". Loud, dirty, smelly, dressed like trashbags and absolutely rude to white people. The streets were disgustingly dirty and no nice businesses around. In front of a mission/homeless shelter i witnessed a brawl between a pack of drugged up niggers.
A couple of blocks later i was in an asian quarter. Everything was nice again, tho still dirtier than white hoods. Relatives later told me i wasnt even in the real nigger ghetto. Just some ghetto light.
In my two.weeks here i seldomly had an encounter with a decent nigger.
And keep in mind, this was seattle. A city with only 8% niggers. I dont want to know how bad it must be in nigger capitals like detroit or cleveland...

Burgers, you should have just shipped them back after the civil war...

Attached: Muh ass crack.jpg (604x339, 34K)

Attached: Dindu smoke nuffin.jpg (480x550, 118K)

Attached: Nigger drinking lake water.jpg (1600x1200, 352K)

Attached: Pregnant nigger.jpg (664x512, 42K)

Attached: Nine month old turd.jpg (190x266, 12K)

Attached: Somalian.jpg (800x450, 30K)

Attached: Nigger monkey skull comparison.jpg (444x259, 30K)

Attached: Skull comparison.jpg (778x296, 38K)

>40% decent
Yeah except they are 1 second away from chimping out over the smallest shit

This is a story everywhere. Their goal is to eradicate our societies and way of life and dilute our demographics to the point where every country's population is just a hodgepodge of the rest of the world where all the races come together and unite.

This will lead to an elimination of distinct ethnicity, culture, nationalism, and other problematic dividers that get into the way of the goal of NWO Marxist utopia. Classless stateless society, workers of the world unite, etc. it all fits into this puzzle. We've been born in the early stages of the operation, but we're the ones who get to experience it while we're young. It wont be this way forever, but things will seem bleak before we eventually take back our birthright. Human nature will prevail over indoctrination and (((policy))) meant to destroy us, when things hit the tipping point.

Attached: Somalian.png (1655x1160, 2.32M)

Average IQ of 85. That's about it.

Attached: Who shot MLK.jpg (600x814, 57K)

Attached: Bar biting dead nigger.jpg (640x479, 87K)

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

Attached: Alvin and the chimpmunks.jpg (900x924, 116K)

Attached: Bestiality.jpg (420x540, 116K)