But... but I thought muslims were DESTROYING europe! You lied to me, bros!

But... but I thought muslims were DESTROYING europe! You lied to me, bros!

Attached: Untitled.png (647x720, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime/violent-crime-rises-in-germany-and-is-attributed-to-refugees-idUSKBN1ES16J
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 8mf5vdmj0cl01.png (486x327, 195K)

> Believing the shit the German government says

You have to be German to be this naive.
"Merkel wouldn't lie to us! Let's reelect her for the 7th time!"

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime/violent-crime-rises-in-germany-and-is-attributed-to-refugees-idUSKBN1ES16J

KYS shareblue shillbot.
The white crime rate has always been declining, so fast even the muzzie barbarism can't increase the overall rate.
Still, refugees commit crime highly disproportionate to their population size.

FPBP

We should keep Trump at least this long.

Who could have thought decriminalizing terrorism would have such an immediate impact on the statistics...

Attached: 1515102192599.jpg (669x439, 72K)

It is the nature of statistics that it is easy to manipulate listeners. Let's assume that it's true that the crime rate in Germany is the lowest in 30 years. (Side-note: that means it was even lower 30 years ago.) It's quite possible for some kinds of crime to go up while others go down, so that the total number of incidents goes down. E.g. rape is much less common than theft, so if the rape rate has tripled, but theft has gone down 15%, then the overall crime rate has gone down.

Don't believe anything coming out of the German government.

How much migrant crime goes unreported, uninvestigated, and unsolved? The police have been proven to ignore rapes committed by muds.

This. We need to import more of them desu. They’re just like BASED black men that I let fuck my wife but even better because they’ll behead her afterwards.

Attached: 5FC7D49B-AD74-4048-A6ED-62ABD725D0B8.jpg (618x423, 55K)

What do antisemitism has to do with crime?
That's the real question.
and why the German Interior Minister is doing a duck-face?

Attached: subtle merchant.jpg (3000x2058, 452K)

bull
fucking
shit
first, post link, faggot
then, after cologne gang rapes were largely unreported, do you truly believe this crap?

Source?

germany lied about its gdp for a year and was caught. germany lied about its export rate again was caught. germany lied about its cars emission levels...2 times. the lack of a catalytic converter isnt new they did that shit back in what the 70s and back then the fucking thing needed to be spewing black smoke to not be street legal. germany has also lied about its precious metal stock pile in the past. it is why it was such a big deal when the ECB moved its HQ to germany a few years back

point is germany lies about shit. nothing new. im not saying they dont do shit right from time to time but they will lie their asses off well before that point. lowest crime in 30 years or lowest crime in only 30 days

>People stop reporting small crime to the police because the police does fuck all in most cases
>wow look guys the crime rate is going down we have never been more safe

The government here is telling us the exact same bullshit.

holy shit saved

Attached: 1473404960827.jpg (348x145, 10K)

The (((German))) crime stats are (((lies))).

Attached: 4847513.gif (100x100, 8K)

A single post shuts down an entire thread, what left is there to say besides OP is a Fag

the same people that bemoan muh 6 gorillion kek

Non reported crimes.
Jow Forums has been pointing that out.
Same in Sweden.
Pay more attention newfag.

>letting women and children get raped and assaulted.

Same everywhere. Even here in Australia.
Nobody believes their lies because we never had a problem with car theives but now we do.
I guess if petty crime is 1 crime and grand theft auto is 1 crime, then that'd explain the 'less crimes' bullshit.

These numbers are fake
> numbers are manipulated, only convicted crimes are counted, open criminal proceedings not etc ...
t. ex police officer

Attached: 1521351269768.jpg (238x250, 6K)

This is good news very good news
> let Sunni and Shi’a fight each other
> stop invading for oil
> stop supporting Jews
Muzzies hate whites because they support Jews being kikes and fucking with the entire world

fpbp

Crime is definitely up since all those shitskins came. Only way it could be down now is they drop certain crimes from the statistics to make it look better in public.

Attached: Repost.jpg (750x600, 56K)

there are no crimes in no go zones.

>numbers lowest in 30 years
>need 15000 new additional police officers
>need more laws against knife crimes
>prison are full to the brim
>daily knife crimes,rapes and murder
>have to employ thousands of new judges
>courts overworked

everythings fine goyim...trust me, the statistics are correct

>Rapefugees killing women daily, searching for ISIS and plant ricin
>Lowest since 30 years
Journalism and the press are a joke.

>Make rape and murder legal if a shitskin is the one doing it.
"Look! Crime has gone down."

Crime is also decreasing in the Netherlands. I guess that means minorities aren't a problem amirite?

Attached: e3770g2[1].gif (396x234, 4K)

>But... but I thought muslims were DESTROYING europe!
it's just what inept fragile white males say to make themself feel better about their pathetic existence

nah, you're just an uneducated dumb as fuck Ronni

Why don't you link me that legislation that allegedly made rape and murder legal?

Sit the fuck down Muhammad

>invite boatloads of muslims
>anti-semitism increases

what a surprise!

oh no did I disturb your circle jerk

ok Yusuf

I don’t see your stats
Just an gay emotional ass answer ,

>inept fragile white males
They're getting arrested for saying mean things about you because you might get offended. And you call them fragile. Lol. This won't last forever.

>These numbers are fake
>> numbers are manipulated, only convicted crimes are counted, open criminal proceedings not etc ...
>t. ex police officer
I knew this without even having to hear it from an police officer. This is why the EU and maybe the entire West has, at most 10 years left. When the government is so bad you know they are lying to the people as soon as you read a report...you can never actually DEAL with a problem when you refuse to even acknowledge that said problem exists.

I've read somewhere that their courts started dismissing theft and burglary cases because they're overburdened. Multiculturalism and law are mutually exclusive.

Attached: 1513813037901.gif (150x150, 293K)

OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT

Was stationed out there when the refugee crap started happening. A damn shame really, I miss being able to drink in uniform in Landstuhl. Or being able to go to Berlin without being robbed at knife point.