Easy mode Gen Z 30 year old boomers

I'm sick of these easy mode Gen Z 30 year old boomers getting on here spewing all this vitriol.No you don't know anything about history, WWII, or current events. You are deranged hateful people.

Your bodies were contaminated by plastic residue and other industrial pollutants and that is why you don't think right.

Attached: hotcop.jpg (640x480, 78K)

What?

you better start posting jew.

>Gen Z 30 year old boomers
Are you a bot or just retarded?

that's gotta be a movie set, right?

It's a Dutch Cop. I think their crime rate is so low they have a bunch of women on the force who are basically actresses and are there just to improve morale.

I'm sick of 9 year old WWII vets shitting up this board with all this zesty macaroniposting.

Attached: ron_paul_computers.jpg (620x412, 335K)

>bot

>girl puts on copious amounts of make-up
>-t-tha's gotta be one of them moveis right?
>t. amerinigger
LMAO

Attached: today.jpg (305x406, 24K)

>'95 here so I'm either oldest gen Z or youngest millenial
>High functioning sped
>Find my autistic niche at 14 (audio engineering)
>Worked my ass off because i had a dream, got no support, not even from my family
>Didn't give a single fuck about friends or chicks throughout high school and most of college
>Drop out of college at 22 to open a business, that's already paid off my entire investment loan, operating at literally zero overhead and a complete, morally sound way to not have to pay my 8 employees (I pay two but interns get fukt)
>Did it in under 4 months
Oh yeah and I got laid too, which was the single biggest letdown of my life. Like fuck. I lost it to a fucking hot jap chick I met in college, got to go bareback my first time, and
>Eh.
What in the fuck am I, and why have I not heard of anyone else my age doing this shit on this caliber
>I'm starting to think that either I'm Neo / God of my own personal matrix
>Or that everyone else my age just sucks and I look way better in comparison

Attached: 1511760152109.jpg (385x573, 55K)

probably a boomer angry at being called out by millenials for what his generation (and him by association) did to the west

The natural response of the boomer is to blame others, rather than own up to mistakes and take responsibility.

>Not paying employees
You're garbage desu

whats with these retards trying to make 30 year old boomer a thing? it's retarded.

>30 year old boomers
Are you retarded?

Sick bro! So tight! Shit is cash yo! You a real playa! Pound that shit bro! Fucking so sick. I'm literally in awe bro. Total frat-move bro. Fucking ill my bro.

No he's not that retarded. You guys are just falling for bait that has proven effective against us.

Attached: 1528848123340.jpg (368x537, 76K)

(forgot to mention that I've seen this same shit posted a bunch of times in the last couple days)

>I'm paying them in college credits
>Because my industry is one where the degree is worthless, you go to school to use equipment that can very easily hit the millions depending on what size/format of the gear.

I actually hired my classmates, because they happened to be kids who got fucked over by red tape.
I didn't really go to college to learn, I just needed to get my family off my back. Bro, they didn't even get the studio built until i reached audio engineering III.
Basically, I gave my college Bros a chance to have experience in a fully functional recording studio that blows the fuck out of my college's entire department. Idk how much burger TV leaks into your shithole, but there's a solid chance you've heard my console in action live.

So you say I'm a scumbag, and I'm telling you that lol
I just gave 6 kids from the local ghetto a chance to build a resume that they don't realize is infinitely more important than the degree, to the point where AES (like the bar association for audio engineers) doesn't actually require a college degree. Just proof that you are working in the industry.

That's why there's only 12,000 or so members, globally.

My biggest issue tho, is that they are now looking at me like a leader, and not as a friend, and Christ I didn't prepare for that schism

And also, these dudes are getting paid once they bring in their own clients. They haven't grasped that they don't need to follow my instructions. I built a studio. I gave them the tools.
They're still waiting for me to call them and tell them I need them
Except the only black kid on the team, who is actually showing up and working because he just knows that there is shit that needs doing, and I have to focus on being the boss of a fucking company that I didn't own a month ago

This shit happened fast and I have no idea wtf happened to be truly honest

This

Hi, it’s me, the guy who started the boomer meme. I spewed boomer hate on here singlehandedly until everyone opened their eyes.

Now everyone realizes what a cancer each and every boomer is. You ruined our lives and now we’re going to make you feel stupid until the day we bury the last one of you 6ft under.

You sold us out. Kys boomer scum

Attached: E0C7DCE5-178B-4298-A708-C7470560FDAA.jpg (625x415, 233K)

You know nothing about history, ww2 and current events

I doubt you even make 7 figs

every time you get saged, your dick shrinks by 1mm.

Bitch my tree grows at least 20-30 per harvest.
And they're seedless.