Did the Holocaust even happen? Yes or No?

Did the Holocaust even happen? Yes or No?

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x900, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETDwLpvqELE
youtu.be/DFrJF-noN7A
youtu.be/jFgbpkhP-js
nizkor.org/hweb/people/e/eichmann-adolf/transcripts/Sessions/Session-065-03.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html?m=1
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

200,000 Jews got killed by Zionist Jews in order to scare European Jews to move to Israel because they didn't wanna move to the desert.

>Love Hitler because he gassed the kikes
>Deny that Hitler gassed the kikes

t.Jow Forums

Attached: based bill.jpg (738x499, 95K)

Who cares? Jews are terrible and need to be expelled no matter what.

Slide thread

Germany did the same thing the US did. they put enemies of the state in camps. the difference is that the US was not invaded. Europe was suffering from a typhus outbreak which typically spreads by lice. the jews, who lived in ghettos and were filthy, carried those little things. they had their clothes taken and hair shaved to get rid of them and were disinfected in "gas chambers". when the US and Russia closed in on Germany, they began to bomb supply lines. all food, ammo, and medicine were cut off from the camps and the germans were told to retreat to Berlin to defend it. They left the jews in the camps and they began to starve and died of typhus. the red cross estimated about 285,000 died in total. the camps found by the Americans were designated "work camps". the ones found by the communists were "death camps". the communists did not allow the Americans to inspect them to confirm. The jews have used this as a scam to leech money and pity, while securing the existence of Israel. They can do anything they please and use the "6 million" to deflect from their crimes.

Attached: achtung juden.jpg (640x960, 81K)

Did the holocaust happen? Yes
Was it like what your 9th grade history textbook says? Def not.
Something something winner writes history something something dehumanize the enemy.

Attached: dog.jpg (346x387, 22K)

Sorta. American GI's starved and killed 1.5 million german Soldiers just after the war in the Rhine Valley Camps. They had to put the blame on the Germans to cover their own ass. Many pics you see are starved german soldiers not Jews look closer. Another 1,2 million were sent on trains to get shot by Russians in Katyn Forest and Bliesberg.
Yes some Jews also died in Dachau. Everyone was guilty not just germans.

What is this Holocaust that everyone on here talks about?

Seems like something dumb that only old annoying people care about.

Is that an order?

No it did not.

We clearly are only told a very watered down version of what actually happened.

I wish it were easier to research the subject of the Hoaxocaust

irrelevant

Jews lied about the genocide in Romania.
So..

Attached: cancer.jpg (750x1000, 52K)

if you believe in holohoax I have a 35 yo virgin boomer daughter for you to marry

Tell a lie, make it big, keep it simple, keep saying it, and people will believe you.

t. The Jews

I wish

Attached: 904A5388-8DFE-44A7-8A88-E9A79DA13EE0.jpg (2048x1752, 1020K)

No, but it should have

Holocaust Denial is never a slide thread.

Christmas cake rule there leafy; I'm not Irish don't like potatoes

fuck you have some respect for the

S H O A H
H
O
A
H

Attached: nein.gif (500x250, 192K)

For some reason the word holocaust always reminds me of this song:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETDwLpvqELE
I dunno why.

>I don't think Hitler gassed the kikes but if he did, I'm goddamned glad

literally this
down to about that number, even
gotta say, really didn't expect to see that as the first post
FPBP

Yes. What it the super evil plan of mega bad guys? No. Were there mass executions? Yes. Did more people die of horrible conditions and disease in these camps? Yes. Did the Nazi's panic at the end of the war and start offing people when supplies were low? Yes. Do "survivors" lie about what happened for profit? Yes.

The idea of the holocaust being anything special in regards to the horrible history of humanity is the real issue here. It's the Jew version of "We waz slaves"

Because I've seen it before here where is this all American camps searched were work camps, all others were deaths camps thing

Attached: melstein.jpg (948x1152, 589K)

Yes, and the results speak for themselves.
We should do it again.
This time, we clean up muslims, niggers and gypsies.

Attached: 1399053811575.jpg (400x388, 40K)

yes,how and why is irrelevant

he killed ZERO Jews, but he dispatched a fuckload of Bolshevik/Commies

I died in the 'caust, have some respect

they only gassed me 8 times, how bout you..I hope my kids are survivors

they get the genetic trauma either way, chutzpatic neurosis

THE NAZIS STUCK 25 CENTIMETERS OF WOOD UP MY ASS

I survived the masturbating machines but now I can't do no fap

The Germans made some filthy lice ridden kikes from Eastern Europe take showers so they didnt infect every fucker in the camp with typhus.

That is literally all that happened.

Attached: 14854146984.png (718x314, 43K)

1930s Hitler doesn't like jews but isn't too fanatical about it and has no plan to kill them.

Later 1930s English opinion turns against him after Kristalnacht (initiated way more by Goebbels then Hitler) and breaking the Munich pact. Hitler blames the Jews becomes MUCH more anti semitic then he was previously.

Pre Barbarossa Wehrmarcht economic office anticipates a 30 million people food shortfall in occupied Europe.

Guess who Hitler decides he doesn't want to waste any rations on.

DIS nigga!

Yes

youtu.be/DFrJF-noN7A

the jew doesn't think so

it happened.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (599x770, 169K)

yes but less than 300k
"it didn't happen" is just a meme to trigger kikes

6 million died in the holocaust.
25,000 died in the Dresden bombings.
Don't question these numbers, you know they're true because they were decided by whoever won the war.

Attached: image.jpg (601x537, 95K)

hear me out because im no shit a base camp designer in the government / military. dont believe me, whatever, the information is so fucking obvious most people could figure it out.

The max capacity of the largest death camp is
Auschwitz-Birkenau (technically they were separate) is supposedly 135,000. Its technically infeasible. Auschwitz had all the amenities youd see today - running water, cafeterias, heating, etc.

Even if you told me they were cramming hundreds of people into the barracks, which is unlikely, they dont have enough space. The camp would overnight be ridden with some of the most vile disease - the entire basecamp would succumb to rot and the gaurds and staff would die. Not to mention the supposed chucking and burning of thousands of bodies a day? There is no fucking way in hell. The entire facility would grind to a hault in days. Noone would work there.

My opinion is that several thousand, maybe even ten thousand, lived there and worked like any work camp - when Germanys back was against the wall everyone lived on soup and gruel, and the guards ended up just locking away the prisoners and leaving when it was clear they needed to leave. The prisoners would have passed from starvation and cold, maybe infection. Ticks were a big problem too.

Id eat my fucking shorts if the bullshit numbers they fed us were true, its literally batshit insane.

The mob did and does as it always has.

> Another 1,2 million were sent on trains to get shot by Russians in Katyn Forest and Bliesberg.
Sauce?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-16 pol - Did the Holocaust even happen Yes or No - Politically Incorrect - 4chan-o (1163x99, 8K)

no it's a make believe story that gives jews identity
youtu.be/jFgbpkhP-js

>The Germans made me shower
OY VEY

a fucking atrocity

1 million jews were killed by zionists (Altalena Affair and the rothschild killing jews that tried to run away from germany)
, typhus , work accidents , soros and by joining the commies and getting btfo

Attached: zundel-and-berg.jpg (711x502, 100K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-024005_Gallery.jpg (642x893, 396K)

Yes WE examine the juice

Attached: 1528916046690.jpg (574x348, 84K)

Also we did 9/11

Attached: German_antisemitic_poster,_1942.jpg (591x816, 86K)

It fucking should have.

>6 million dead jews
I wish it did happen

The Holocaust happened, and the Jews deserved it for financing bolshevik revolutions

no and everyone knows it

FOG OF WAR

and there are billions of dead from wars throughout history. So did the holocaust happen? Did the crusades? War of the Roses, 7 years war, war of 1812, 100 years war, Carthage, et al - who cares?

What happen in Germany/Poland happen in Germany/Poland, not the US. Please stop obsessing over this short inconsequential period in history, otherwise the Jews will have to explain the 90 Million they slaughtered in Russia and Ukraine and the death of Jesus Christ.

Also this holocaust obsession is racist, making this such a big deal over all the other deaths in other cultures and from other races is disgusting

Maybe Jews should look at the war crimes they are committing in Gaza.

Get a mirror NAZI Jews

FUCK THE HOLOCAUST!

/thread

>flag
>basedness
Confused.jpg

I wish it did.

Attached: prayers.jpg (250x202, 6K)

What's you're favorite holocaust story? Mine's the nazis apparently making catapults to launch jewish babies into the air to use as target practice.

Attached: whack a moyle.webm (960x396, 1.23M)

If it did it was poorely organized, inefficient and sad
>wire fances
>let the jews keep their shit
>dont have giant oven to burn 2000 a hour in a blink of an eye
>dont have factory style to burn jews
>yfw mongols killed 800.000 in 2 weeks siege of Badgad 1258
>yfw it took germans with modern warfare, 65 milion population and an army of 7 milion to kill 1.2 (i mean 6 gorrial) just 6 years to kill them
If it didn't happen, then its the biggest scam in the universe... more slavs died, more germans died, or japanese, chinese died then jews in that fucking war.
>chinks were genocided en'mass... where is they memorial day?
>slavs died when jews took over by the milion.. nobody says shit about that

But the real question is, why aren't we allowed to talk about the facts?
Why in some european countries you go to jail if you DENY facts.
You can happily deny GOD, you can happily DENY your family, you can say FUCK YOU EUROPEAN UNION... but if you say something about the jews ITS JAIL TIME BOISE

So... why do denying these facts leads to jail time.
You can happyily Deny the Armenian Genocide, And nobody talks about the Exodus of the Muslims from the Balkan area... You can deny everything you want in a free country... EXCEPT THE FUCKING HOLOCAUST of the FUCKING JEWS...

Now sir... somethings is fishy here.

Attached: Jew_makes_me_think.jpg (600x695, 169K)

>holocaust means burned sacrifice
Yes, it did happen in Dresden

The holocaust didn’t happen but it should have.

t. Jow Forums

Its simple. Russians won the war, meaning work camp territory

>be german soldier at workcamp
>see hitler losing his new territories
>supply lines dont work any more
>no more support comes to your aid
>roads are raining with artillery
>what do?

German soldiers were forced to flee their workcamps. This means no medicine or food for the prisoners. This means they die from starvation, sickness and the cold winter.

What happens after that? Think Stalin would take responsibility? No man. 50% of the communist party was jewish, and jews were like 2% of russia?

They are smart fucking people. And they won the war. Everybody else lost.

The holocaust was a lie. Hitler was not as bad as you think.

No, holocaust happened
JEWS DID IT
it was a EUGENICS OP
they even USED IBM COMPUTERS ffs, it was VERY WELL ORGANIZED and carefully planned so they only killed the right ones
genocides aren't usually done with computers
this was eugenics
this was a planned WW, with SOLE REASON of getting US involved
PEARL HARBOR MAKES NO SENSE
Jews were in japan b4 pearl harbor
the jews controlled ALL SIDES
jews were controlling hitler - it was easy, they acted like spies to the kikes - saying the kikes were plotting with bolsheviks
and they were the bolshies
why was the eastern front a massacre? BECAUSE THE KIKES WANTED ALL THE WHITES TO DIE
and then they would steal USA
and they did
proof: LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING DICK YOU MORON

Attached: jews_jewing_jews.jpg (1310x1318, 227K)

ONLY KIKES POST HOLOHOAX
HOLOCAUST WAS A JEW EUGENICS OP
HOLOCAUST DENIAL IS A JEW PROFIT OP

nizkor.org/hweb/people/e/eichmann-adolf/transcripts/Sessions/Session-065-03.html
>Q.Below, on the left, there are the gas chambers, and on the extreme left you wrote "Fire Pit." What is that?

>A.Yes, that is the fire pit in which the victims who were brought out of the gas chambers were burned. After some time, a buzzing sound would be heard, the floor opened up, and the victims fell into the deep hollow below and were conveyed in this little train into the pit where the eighty men of Camp 3 were working, and they burned the bodies. The fire that was ablaze in Sobibor could be seen many kilometres away. The flames rose very high and could be seen, without exaggeration, from a distance of twenty kilometres.

>gas chamber with a mechanical floor that dumps bodies into railway carts
>a tiny train that transports the gassed Jews to a fire pit
>flames that can be seen, without exaggeration, from 20 kilometres away

Attached: 1527476787821.jpg (500x519, 93K)

ooh yay another soah tread
sage

it happened as the history books say it.

5.5 million Jews among a total of 12 million were killed across ~500 German concentration camps, 6 of which were extermination camps specifically built to eliminate their prisoners on an industrial scale. Most of the Jews would die of typhus, overwork, starvation, etc. About 1.5 million were killed by the death squads and about 1.5 million died in the actual gas chambers.

The Nazis were in disagreement of how to deal with the Jews. Some Nazis wanted them deported out of Europe (a plan to send them to Madagascar was in place until Germany lost control of the seas). Some Nazis wanted the Jews put to work for the war effort as slave labour. The extremist Nazis believed they needed to be eliminated entirely.

>it happened

Attached: 1527788015571.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

Here we go again
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html?m=1

Yesn't

Goebbels saying 60% of them were parasites that needed to me liquidated only proves how naive he was.

Just remember they attacked germany first.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html?m=1

Attached: IMG_0347.png (506x590, 47K)

Attached: 1516728132309.png (1702x1432, 422K)

Attached: 1516727866349.png (1467x1459, 220K)

>Just remember they attacked germany first.
no they didn't

Attached: greatest meme ever told.png (1833x2174, 2.25M)

Fuck off retard

nice argument

There is not a single atom of evidence for the entire story. Everyone in the photos you have seen are actors. After those photos were taken the skeletons got up out of the graves and were handed big wads of cash.

If not, then Hitler is even a bigger loser, died like a chump and did absolutely nothing

Six million crisis actors.

Attached: 1517597943703.png (2102x1360, 2.27M)

The truth is in the first post. Question answered.

Theres no hope for you. Not even going to try.

your tears are delicious

Attached: muh REAL holocaust.jpg (1347x529, 92K)

Attached: ht.png (511x548, 453K)

Nes

Attached: 602E018F-D955-42D4-A615-D1A5B859779A.jpg (750x317, 179K)

Good goy

no

keep crying, abbo

Attached: muh naked man isnt there.png (724x1374, 918K)

no

but sure lots of jews died, still its nothing compared to S-F official statistics.

Much more Russians/Poles/ died than Jews

Attached: 1528330565306.png (1092x1243, 2.05M)

Does it even matter?
Why would the holocaust have been a bad thing if it did?