Is any one else sick of the family friendly every thing mind set

i am sick of this mind set that every thing should be family friendly any one else

Attached: suicide_booth_by_r_w_shilling.jpg (1011x756, 246K)

I'm sick of corporations trying to tell consumers what they should think, what they should support or attack, what's acceptable and what's not. That's supposed to be the peoples' job. What happens though? They use platforms and outlets for people to share their voice against the populations...They use bots to feign consensus and they silence dissenters with rules like "hate speech" or "acceptable use policies"

I'm sick of this bullshit.

>thinking there is an escape

Attached: iran.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Family freindly = profitable
Cant really change that, youre platform has to be small enough that ad pulls dont really affect it.

(Sidenote: learned about how blockchain could make some sites truly free to visit this week, actually made me exited and hopeful. Look up some vids or an article. I beleive that one of the next big platforms will have a version of it. Would fix this issue and many others.)

Attached: 1509913465643.jpg (480x318, 24K)

family friendly is slowly on the way out. The corps are gearing up to pandering to """alternative lifestyles"""

you'll soon yearn for when everything was more family friendly unless you're a degenerate shit.

I'm sick of the mindset that trannies, fags, and drag queens are family friendly

Not at all. I think if you're not married by 30 you should be sterilized.

> married people dont enjoy adult comedy

Attached: 1507770444786.jpg (294x273, 12K)

>I'm sick of corporations trying to tell consumers what they should think
Corporations = Jews
Consumers = Gentiles

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: dogeconcerned.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Attached: 1512796104165.png (1354x870, 58K)

Just sick of everything at this point to be honest.

Attached: owl.jpg (1080x786, 932K)

Someone is salty because (((someone))) convinced him to provide for a 40 year old used thot that has been fucked by 100 men and contracted any latent STD without immediate symptoms.

what the fuck are you niggers talking about

almost nothing is family friendly anymore. everything is "pc" to the point of being degenerate.

Attached: 34772249_390203041478677_2997848122765344768_n.jpg (600x634, 44K)

I dunno I see parents swearing and being shitty in front of their kids all the time, and kids mimicking this behavior.
Seemed like the opposite

no i wont

They hate only being pushed because they were an untapped market for a long time and everyone is trying to make a buck or find their cut. They separate us (Men, women, race, religion, sex etc) to narrow us down and sell to us. 4 markets have been divided in to 204.

If anything "family friendly" has been redefined to mean traumatizing young children.
They have to "fuck them up" I mean "teach" them at an early age.

Attached: dragqueenchildren.jpg (750x563, 111K)

well them mabe i am a man child

*are. Jeez

Normies can only think of things in their immediate vicinity plus corporations are just trying to make safe profits. If every normie form here to timbuckanus was super into ripping their prostate with dragon dildos you would see such a shift in ads. I see so many mixed couples ads where its black man and white woman that its making me annoyed whenever I see them anymore

Attached: black dixie.png (710x855, 132K)

Family friendly fake environment is a mistake in non-family friendly world
It teaches kids wrong behavior, that all the strangers want only to help them and that there is no danger out there
Because of this those kids will never learn before they won't get hurt, so they get in dangerous situations for them, because they don't have an idea

the mega copes are just trying to hid there racism and discrimination and buy conflect minerals from the mother land

Just kill yourselves. The world could use a few less trump cultists.

i am anti trump the would could use less collectivists my needs matter