Why artists try so hard to win the hearts of faggots?

Why artists try so hard to win the hearts of faggots?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 11.03.43 AM.png (362x656, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gCIbCku7mr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America was never gay and all gay men faggots will die in agony.

To buy their shit more. Think about it. Whose easier to sucker.

Terrible flag design i can barely read america

>again

what did they mean by this?

Disproportionate number of fags in the entertainment biz. Better to suck their dicks metaphorically than literally.

who is that guy

only way they become famous is if they sign their life away. they must do and say as they're told or lose their fame and fortune

again? what?

Harry "Fuck My Asshole" Styles, once of One Direction fame, now a virtue signalling has-been with virtually no career prospects

Harry Styles

Don't post faggot lovers on this board.

>America was never great and all racists will die in agony
ftfy you bigot

>MAKE
>
>GAY
>AGAIN

and faggots are constantly telling us they have some special talent for picking colors?

jesus christ he looks 40 on that pic

Kill your self faggot.

Because the people who support gays far outnumber those who don't, so it makes complete sense from an economic standpoint.

Vae Victis

2nd American Civil War can't come quick enough

youtu.be/gCIbCku7mr0

Attached: b43eefa18e97774ae9ecfa03e4a93756ce3ebe5a4d4595881a9e5b16dcd22a83.png (600x600, 339K)

easy way to make money. its why so many companies adopted to faggot flag. retards think its brave and they buy their shit.

im happy they do so i know who to boycott

Bush and other whites did 911.

(((whites))) huh? i think you better look further into that one.

Attached: 1528913435656.gif (295x278, 3.91M)

tolerate =/= support

Attached: jim.jpg (480x360, 24K)

virtue signalling sell-out

>Second civil war
Pic related is my wait for this.

Attached: 1528405775442.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

Do you really believe the faggots will stop when you ask them to stop having faggot month and faggot festivals?

No, they won't.

Will you give up your morals so faggots may live a life of sin?

Again I say it, Vae Victis

You misinterpreted my post, methinks.
Blueballs usually means you WANT to do something, but can't yet due to some sort of circumstance.

art is for faggots, war is for men

The fact that you couldn’t even try to come up with something original tells me that you are both an artist and a faggot

It's like you humanize whatever you're exposed to more. Wowwww

" make america gay again " ok can we stop for a second and ponder what that even means? on its face it seems exclusionary to non gay people

how are gay people worse off under trump in any way? they can't use their gaystapo to make christians bake their cakes? they are getting killed less by muzzies after they attacks are down due to low jihadi morale after isis was denied their caliphate territory? I don't get it

I wish they were worse off.
I vote for dead, but I'll settle for the closet again.