Damn, illegals look like THAT?

Damn, illegals look like THAT?

Attached: illegal thot.jpg (720x480, 161K)

Do you have illegals in Canada?

>one in a bunch look good and might contribute.
fuck my country, open borders now!

she looks italian

No.

Taking a picture of her tax form. This sub-human makeup wearing thot is not worth her weight in natural resources. Gas

Lots

All the dindu migrants who are fleeing Trump are being let in because of a technicality that states we take in anyone coming from the US

if she's illegal and filing a tax form, isn't she doing so with a stolen SSN?

i remember seeing the full resolution, her income was like $17k so she paid no tax or something

no, they look like this

Attached: new_californians.png (1672x929, 2.76M)

report her then deport her, using fire.... that way she can't come back

I am okay with having 80+ hispanics like her, IE cubans as the threshold. They can be here, no mestizos.

Nah, that's on propaganda videos.

Yes. News flash: Some criminals are physically attractive.

Thats not my understanding of the situation. Since when? What's your source?

Of course! They love scamming the IRS

Attached: 1512710582366.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

That a 1040...thats not even filled out?

You fucking wished.
Mexican women are hideous, especially w/o makeup in order to look white but has shitskin on arms.

I bet 10 bucks she is a U.S. citizen LARPing as illegal, I keep seeing them on Twitter.

Attached: truth.png (379x505, 258K)

every day mexico gets whiter as you ship these aztecs north your goverment knows what its doing .

OMG, everyone can be a famous actor or a musician?

Attached: killme_two.png (636x731, 231K)

1040 is used by resident

Illegals, if they file tax at all, use 1040NR

Vicente Fox the real 4d underwater backgammon player

its mexican culture to say, 'mejorando la raza', everyone is celebrated when they bang that guerita white girl.

Attached: gueritas.jpg (600x449, 42K)

That dumb Snow Mexican doesn't even know Canadian immigration is stricter than US immigration; it goes in all fields

and this

Attached: 1497203508456.jpg (2040x1344, 517K)

Oh shit. How did I not see that angle before. Fuck.

no they all look like brown greasy goblins

I have seen this argument before:

“Hey bruh, do you seriously not think we should let X-illegals/immigrants/refugeees into our country? Check out how some of them have tits!”

“Whoa! Some of them have tits!? Let’s allow them to replace our demographic and culture and lessen the standards for how our entire society should function and what it can achieve because muh tits!”

Did this one ever get deported?

She looks like a generic new age cunt who thinks they are like omg so bubbly when in reality no one really finds being xD random attractive.

And no, I wouldn't even bother talking to an illegal much less get sexual with one.

>no they all look like brown greasy goblins

Attached: Brown Goblin has something on his mind.png (426x309, 83K)