Tell me why is legal abortion a bad thing??

tell me why is legal abortion a bad thing??

Attached: human-embryo-fetus-growth-animation-3d-model-animated-rigged-max-obj-3ds-fbx-c4d-lwo-lw-lws.jpg (900x900, 47K)

>tell me how killing an unborn human being is bad. i claim to ooze empathy yet idon't even know what it means

A child belongs to both parents not just the woman.
Abortions should only be legal if both parents agree. Its not a womans right its parent's rights.

Wish it was more common in Mexico, maybe OP's mother would have been able to save this thread.

WOMEN NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

i am asking because i see pro abortion arguments like """what if the girl was raped by his father""

Adoption, or actually raising the kid. As fucked up as it may be killing the kid won't just make the problem go away.

It's not. Outlawing abortions is dysgenic.

The negative social and economic effects of unwanted children is undeniable. If you personally don't like it then you don't have to have one, but for everyone else it protects us from crime and social welfare draining. It cannot think or independently survive, it isn't a human.

Read the pic related faggot

Attached: abortionredpill.png (1056x333, 97K)

If you subscribe to your religion then sure. It doesn't apply to people who don't believe in your religion, it is the basis of sound democracy

good answer

it's only bad for whites

not really because it actually literally makes the problem go away

So do you support the killing of born babies as they do not think or independently survive? Retarded grown ups?
Don't you think killing someone for something that might happen is wrong? Don't you think k that adoption would be a preferable way of dealing with an unwanted child rather than abortion?

There is no point in arguing with a liberal about abortion. Their mental gymnastics are impressive but at the end of the day it's just mental gymnastics to excuse state sanctioned industrialised murder of the unborn. If that's within your morals rhan good for you. The only interesting argument for abortion is from the black pillers, such as the net positive impact on society by keeping the black population down and such

Attached: Emilia-Clarke-Raises-The-Roof-In-laughter-Silliness.gif (457x318, 1.27M)

We live in an age where you can take a pill up to 3 days after unprotected sex in order to prevent pregnancy.
Yet, women dont want to take responsibility for their acts.

In the case of rapes, the pill still works.
I do believe special cases can merit an abortion.
For instance if its a risky pregnancy were the mother is at risk of death or in the case of rapes, i believe it should be legal.

>Don't you think k that adoption would be a preferable way
No because it's not like babies are a limited supply you just fuck and make another one, when the time is right to a commited mother and father without putting the strain on publicly funded adoption centers
> So do you support the killing of born babies as they do not think or independently survive? Retarded grown ups?
No because at the point of birth they are societally inducted and receive societal rights.

>For instance if its a risky pregnancy were the mother is at risk of death or in the case of rapes, i believe it should be legal.
other special case might be if your country suffered a war

Why not kill the mother who has abortions as well? For the sake of society

>Abortions causing damage to the uterus wall making other pregnancies more likely to be a miscarriage
>Mental effects of knowing you killed your own flesh and blood
>Realization of knowing that anything you will ever do afterward will be meaningless compared to raising your child
>Incestual relationship only adding to the mental strain of living

or you can't financially support it; unwanted kids = social unrest and financial strain on the wider economy

>2018
>still believing in democracy
Democracy works when your side wins, and (((they))) can use tactics in shilling to the masses to win every time.

What about birth makes them people?

DONT FUCKING HAVE SEX THEN

I'm sure that idea will catch on.

Old ladies don't like looking at aborted fetuses and it makes them vote republican. Fortunately, they'll be joining the fetuses soon.

Attached: 1515136177556.jpg (1024x537, 80K)

Don't get pregnant then it's not that hard

Why not kill those who don't have sex responsibly? For the sake of society

>Incestual relationship
when did that come into the conversation?
Maybe the rest of those might be factors may be true for you, so you or your partner don't have to have one. you can't control other partner's freedoms like that though
because they are societally inducted already and it would be murder
why not? gotta nut sometimes
its a good starting point, when your brain starts firing etc and you begin to develop independent will
fucking canadians hahaha. come back to me when you loose your social welfare net and say it again

You answered my question with the question I asked. Why does passing thru a vagina make you a full human?

>Wanting to murder a living thing
I bet you killed cats when you were younger

But why care? If genetic dead ends live a life of hedonism and then their lines die out, hasn't the problem actually solved itself?

the fuck would you know basedboy cumming in your pants has a 0% chance of getting anyone pregnant so I guess you're right

It isn't.
>but much human embryo, says the american
how about all them human non-embryos you all cheered about bombing, they cost you more tax money than planed parenthood ever will.

well for example i think this is stupid,
a bunch of pampered sluts from an european country demanding the right of abortion because they don't wanna be mothers

Attached: ireland.jpg (600x450, 84K)

What does society inducted Mean?

Not if they have a kid. You are fine with killing the child for society's benefit but not the source of the problem? Why?

no I didnt :)
there was no question there?
societally* means when you are subject to the laws of the land. Examples of not societally inducted humans: (old law) outlawed criminals that you could hunt; modern day terrorists, war combatants. People who are not induced into society and therefore do not receive the rights we afford to citizens

What a third worlder. They literally were being forced to carry non-viable babies to term before this. You sure you're not a burger with a Mexican proxy?

children have potential, adults are tainted

But unborn children can be murdered if the parent wants them. So are they not part of society?

it's not a child though it's an embryo
look mate noone likes these cunts but you still have to have fairness in the system. you cant get revenge through legal frame work. just degrade them in public as is your legal right to

over generalization

But isn't that the discussion, they're not actually having a kid, because it was aborted. I didn't say I was against it. If you can get it implemented then fine. But I think it's much harder to get people to go along with that than just abortions. So lets settle for that at least. We agree that a person who gets an abortion is a low quality person and at least there's one less descendant from said person.

I think you may have missed out a crucial word there so I'll wait for you to correct it or affirm and il answer

In what way?

do you think those girls were really protesting because of ""non-viable babies"?

>semantic argument
Yawn. That's for liberals

So you are in theory for killing the mother?

be careful identity politics are dangerous. semantics are actually what your entire democracy is based on

I dont comsider it a bad thing
But id also be fine with newborns having a 2 or 3 day window where they could be legally killed
I consider abortion to be a justifiable killing

current adults will contribute more to society than any millennial born offspring ever will, they will be to busy being fabulous and trans homosexual interspecies non-sapiens on twitter, to ever contribute anything worth while.

>Can't we all agree
No. Go fuck yourself. Go shove your Fox tier propaganda right up your 78 year old hemorrhoid-inflamed asshole.

No. Your definitionof societal was subject to the laws of the land. So since an unborn child can be murdered he is subject to the laws of the land. Avoid the question if u wish

>tell me why is legal abortion a bad thing??

When you're not on the receiving end it doesn't seem so bad, right? If we renamed suicide self-abortion and school shootings delayed after-birth abortions then leftards would have parades about it.

We aren't a democracy. So feel free to make an argument

We'll I love killing babies, I just don't think that in this day and age we need to be giving more rights to women

>People should be forced to carry rape babies
Alright, it's clear you ARE an American being paid to shitpost.

I'm saying I don't give a shit about her. Personally I wouldn't care to institute your scheme, but I wouldn't protest it if we pretend you're my rational dictator and wanted to do that. I'm not aborting any babies, so go ahead. But personally like I said, no I wouldn't kill the mother. I'm not all that bloodthirsty. But I also don't care about her low quality genetics being furthered by force.

Well I guess you'll stop bitching about censorship any day now, right?

>It cannot think or independently survive, it isn't a human.

Slippery slope.

I bet I could find 12 people who'd agree that killing you was justified.

At least black pillers are consistent. That's why I respect you, don't bother with the mental gymnastics

??
Was this meant for another post, user?

Rude

>People should live with the fact that they killed their child

I don't see what's so blackpilled about it. I want a less dysgenic world, that's all. If anything I think the current abortion laws are hopeful for our future. I'd like to see men doing the deciding instead of women, but I take what I can get.

Nothing wrong with it if the victims are black

Social Induction is literally not a term that means what you think it does.

Not if they're raised by conservatives

No. You retards always say "we're not a democracy" every time you lose an argument about legality. Well, the "republic" has decided. Fuck the first amendment. It's for commies. Right? Works both ways. There is no fucking law that only works for you, cunt.

If I was a woman and got raped and someone said I had to keep the baby, I'd kill the fucking judge, the legislators responsible for the law, the rapist, then I'd claw the fucking demon-fetus out with a fucking coathanger.

fucking hell thats demented

>semantics are actually what your entire democracy is based on

Huh, the kangaroo fucker has no idea what it's talking about.

Oh you don't know what a constitutional republic is? Cute

Those Planned Parenthood offices love Black babies, skin color don't matter the harvested organs still sell the same.

Oh shit, just pretend I said, "A muslim raped me" instead. I'm sure it's fine then. Or pretend I used a drone to blow up my vagina.

Neither do you, cunt. You all seem to think it means "I get to do what I want, nobody can stop me, then I get to be a hypocrite when you want the same freedoms as me." That's not what it is either.

That is such a small percentage.
Most (way over 95%) of arbortions are done because of
>muh lifestyle

Attached: abortion-reasons.png (820x460, 13K)

You'd kill your own kid, are you even human?

Do you have an argument for or against abortionor nah?

Attached: 1519440621255.jpg (333x433, 42K)

>economics
>not ready
i am sure most of those abortions are done by blacks

Oh my god, you made me cry, you monster, why would you do this? Think of the children!

abortion-reasons is a highly credible publication. I'm glad you used them. Cite your fucking arguments, brainlets. God damn, generation z is literally the worst thing in Earth's history. The Permian Extinction was less vile.

>Gets so assblasted he spergs out
nice

I think we have a legit liberal on our hands. This should be fun

And he resorts to name calling because he can't fully explain why murdering his own kid is acceptable

Like I said, a real liberal

Because the unborn are innocent.

Eugenics. I don't want rapist genes surviving.

It is blood sacrifice. It is murder.

So you are only for abortion in the case of rape?

It reinforces the lie... that its all about me.
Show me a sane woman that murdered her child in utero.

What difference does it make? You're for forcing women into pregnancy by rape, so your opinion is already dead and buried.

Why wouldn't you kill your own kid if it was a useless kid? Like a downie or something. Why would you spend your family resources on something like that when it could have gone to quality children? What a fucking betrayal to them, hampering their potential because you want to waste time and resources on a potato for some misguided feelgood cuckery.

Attached: off_you_go.jpg (600x369, 67K)

Can I kill babies under 3 years old if I don't want them too?

All mexicans should be aborted

I'm sure you're already in favor of it if they live in Iraq or Venezuela.

Why would you assume that? Do you want a real discussion about this or just to sperg out at some ebil nazis? Since I've already surmised you are intact an actual liberal I don't think you want to discuss this earnestly. I don't think you want to think about it at all. The liberal position in this subject is a masterwork of mental gymnastics and too much thought on the subject will bring it crashing down. You didn't come here for that. At least the black pillers have some reason behind their positions

>Do you want a real discussion about this
Nope. Just like you don't. You're human filth and if your mothers had aborted you morons, we wouldn't be in this mess.

From a strictly scientific and analytical standpoint, life begins right after the sperm fully fertilizes the egg and it begins dividing. That's why I don't have any problem with plan B pills and things like that, so long as they're taken within 12-24 hours, before the fertilized egg makes it to the uterus. Once it hits the uterus, it's alive, and therefore it's murder (infanticide).
There are, however, some ground I'll cede. You should be able to abort a child if you or it will suffer serious (or fatal) trauma during birth. Or if the child has a disease or affliction, provided the aborting takes place as soon as it's possible to run the specific tests.
The abortion debate has devolved into a line in the sand argument, so this is my best attempt to tie it to something concrete.