Fucking hell. Charles Manson with truth bombs

youtube.com/watch?v=lL506MtS-OI

Attached: iwonder.jpg (380x265, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kZCyVLxEigU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He absolutely had the right ideas. He was just ahead of his time.
The world just wasn't ready.

Fuck manson, he was a loon.

Attached: 1528649322636.jpg (492x737, 131K)

of course he's a loon but that doesn't change the truth contained in this clip.

Anymore clips?

really wish I had sent him a letter before he passed. big F

He is right and he is wrong.
What WWII makes isnt money, its guilt and pity.
Emotions that let Zionism get away with things no one else could get away with, which is more valuable than money itself.

ATWA

money cant quite buy the impunity Jews get from milking the holocaust and brainwashing everyone to tread on egg shells when discussing the Jewish question. They are literal geniuses who have swindled and brainwashed the ENTIRE western world. Slavs are mostly unaffected though as they were in combat with the west the whole time so didnt parrot their propaganda.

S
he's being pushed as a based guy to us by CIA niggers, he was a manipulative schizo .

Jews believe their own lies.

BASED

He was also a beast at DDR
youtu.be/kZCyVLxEigU

>what pol calls wisdom
definitely, yeah totally. keep it real Jow Forums.

Look up the 1952 German reparations to Israel. Then you will see why the death count is so high.

Psychopaths tend to have an almost crystal-clear view of the world and its inner workings. They are not bound by wishful thinking, hope, or unrealistic expectations, unlike most of us that try to find the good in things (yet often can't). We're objectively deluded while they are (ironically) enlightened. If you're out to subvert the system, you'll hardly find better advice than the one from an old and wise psychopath.

>posting in pol
>thinking you're not part of pol now
sweetie...

i self identify as a thrice gassed holohoax survivor...gibs monies now kraut kritters!!. moar!!

I'm sorry you don't care about ATWA

That fine line between genius and crazy.. also.. Manson w/ that NO NO NO NO NO NO! F