Looks like that UN user wasn't lieing

Looks like that UN user wasn't lieing.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5850053/Undercover-worlds-elitist-secret-society.html

Seems the points were right..

Anyone got his posts?

Attached: PORTSCLOSED.png (652x744, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/974705/angela-merkel-news-germany-horst-seehofer-migrant-crisis-eu
youtube.com/watch?v=3j1_Ey-qIVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Attached: UN.jpg (1052x2248, 600K)

Sheeeeeit

Attached: EF224C4D-6F2F-43F8-8A8D-6B4328387E6F.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Thanks

Very creative, well you shills had to use your brains sooner or later

the motive for the 180 is quite simple: they want to preserve the status quo and if they keep pushing their retarded policies they will get fucked up pretty bad

trump and salvini were the first two strikes, the third one could be fatal for them

still, they are the real enemy, anybody that attended these meetings should be pushed out

We've come full circle.

Attached: fullcircle.jpg (924x594, 636K)

>should be pushed out
No, user. People should be actively calling for them to swing from a gallows in the town square. The motherfuckers tried to destroy Europe. Even if they stop now, that cannot be forgiven, nor forgotten. A man tried to slit your throat, and fails, do you shrug and walk away?

The (((elite))) are pissed scared. It seems almost trivial at first glance, the subjugation and impression into debt slavery of first world nations, but these fuckers are flirting with the collapse of civilization thanks to their ineptitude and shortsightedness.

That EU memeflagger? Yeah, I know him. He was working for me, I'm a very high level EU official. Next step is the complete destryoing of EU, we will keep the inner markets, niggers are going to get shipped back. The reason for this is, that there has been too much pressure from the right wing groups. If we would go any further someone would go full Hitler. EU is coming down, boys. And it's a good thing.

sorry fren, I post from inside the (((eu))), I try to measure my words

I sadly call bullshit. End of the year, the "global pact for migration" will be signed, and since it's UN stuff, the local population will not care or maybe not even hear about it. Though I hope our oppositional parties will inform and the few European countries with based governments will refuse too sign.

>UN/Bilderbergniggers
>letting Europeans have a place to call home

lolno thats not how this works

this

God bless that reporter, won't be surprised if they die under mysterious circumstances, though.

International elite/globalists shouldn't be hanged. Half should be drawn and quartered, and should be able to see their still-beating hearts as they die of shock. The other half should be crucified, and let anyone throw rocks/garbage at them as they languish on the appian way.

Well just got to w8 and see

>You will be informed through the media in the next three months.

a bit radical and probably the reason for pic related

they aren't scared of niggers but are scared of you

Attached: 1517827925143.png (640x513, 145K)

POOL IS CLOSED
>POOL IS CLOSED
IT HAS AIDS
>IT HAS AIDS
POOL IS CLOSED
>POOL IS CLOSED
IT HAS AIDS
>IT HAS AIDS
POOL IS CLOSED
>POOL IS CLOSED
IT HAS AIDS
>IT HAS AIDS
POOL IS CLOSED
>POOL IS CLOSED
IT HAS AIDS
>IT HAS AIDS
POOL IS CLOSED
>POOL IS CLOSED
IT HAS AIDS
>IT HAS AIDS
POOL IS CLOSED
>POOL IS CLOSED
IT HAS AIDS
>IT HAS AIDS

Goddam, the memeories.
Post some brian peppers.

It was always known that the Bilderberg Group was righ-leaning. I told you fuckers this stuff a lot of time. You're confusing them with the Davos crowd. Those are the cancer, not the Bilderbergers.

>the Builderbergers are not cancer
You're funny, all elitist groups should be eradicated

many of Trump's guys gave attended these meetings.

>bilderbergs are the gud guys
>trump attended too

>resentful leftist ape
No, low IQ monkeys like you should be eradicated. It's about time we get eugenics going again.

There is no such thing as "good" guys. There are only different competing factions.

>eugenics going again
one can dream

Imagine being a gypsy calling someone else low IQ monkey.

They made a 180 out of fear of what Jow Forums could do to them and their families. There's no miles deep bunker that could save them from weaponized autism.
>With potential access to weapons of destruction
>Already have access to methods to turn the populace against them (memes)
>Embedded within the most powerful armies and intelligence throughout the world are Jow Forumsacks undermining them at every turn and could be depended on to turn on them when the time is right
>Jow Forumsacks are also now infiltrating global politics
A king could only be in power if the serfs allow him to. The moment the mandate is rescinded is the moment he dies. And the populace is in the process of implementing and communicating the repealing of that mandate.

Not all of us are like him so ignore him.

>calls someone gypsy merely for being Romanian
Typical low IQ behaviour.

Și pe tine te pândește eutanasia slugarule.

Taci acolo ca nu sti despre ce vorbesti.

Te cam simți cu musca pe căciulă, eh? Pleacă capul la străini ca tipicul Românaș slugar. Eutanasia te mănâncă, ascultă-mă bine.

You dont even make sense you inbred gypsy the Bildeberg have been the driving engine of globalism since the Daniel Rothschild became the head of this commission.

Port's closed due to aids and ebola.

>I sadly call bullshit.
I tend to agree, except for one thing.
Don't think this has made international headlines yet but, about two weeks ago, our prime minister announced on national television that, he was working privately, outside the EU framework, with three other nations - I remember him mentioning Austria - to create a ... Deportation Center in an "unattractive" (for migrants) non-EU country. Including a revamp of asylum legislation, so that no-one would be granted entry unless they qualified for actual asylum. This "center" would double as a holding facility for people seeking asylum.
Could be an organic move, but still ...

Bold energy are /ourguys/? Kek I've heard it all now.

Although I don't put it past them on halting this migration bullshit. Unless they want Europe as a complete wasteland, but I don't see why that would benefit anyone.

interesting

Bildeberg*

Sounds like what Australia did. Off shore processing centers. It keeps some out, but it doesn't stop traitor governments bringing in shitskins legally.

>tfw unelected retards might have actually been feeling the pressure

let them fix things first
after the demographic crisis is over
things can start to focus on the fact they almost killed everyone to begin with
they just bought themselves time

>Sounds like what Australia did.
Yes.
It de-incentivices the economic migrants, if they know they're going to be stuck in piss poor nomans land with no free gibs.
>but it doesn't stop traitor governments bringing in shitskins legally.
Most of our parties are fortunately going hard right, at least on the nationalism vs globalism issue.

UK is still fucked though lol

Macedonia is fucked lol. All I gotta say.

Good for you guys. I doubt Australia will stop being Chinked anytime soon, thanks to our retarded leaders and business owners who sold us all out for cheap SEA and Indian labor and Chinese trade.

There's probably something like 10k people in the world who control everything, obviously they won't all be of the same opinion. You have Jews, atheists, Luciferians, progressives, traditionalists, whatever, in the end they all have one goal: more power (so they really only have one ideal, just different ideas of how to achieve it). If the global winds turn and the former plan is no longer viable or profitable, then they'll change their tune.

People reacting to all this progressive bullshit probably empowered the more conservative factions, so now everyone (most?) are going to follow their plan since it seems to be the one that can best keep their power stable or growing at the moment.

Good it will be nice to see you part of the great chinese people, you dont deserve to rule yourselves.

>Good for you guys.
It's a small step.
But the fact that it is being talked about between 4 European nations, sidelining the EU, could be the beginning of something beautiful.

Did he ever report on how the other discussions went?

This is something that everybody knows here I'm surprised there is not so much talk about it elsewhere, it was something discussed between italy, austria and german interior minister, Salvini is going to Libia at the end of the month for that reason.
Still, in the EU people are autistically screeching and the foreign affairs delegate of the union, federica mogherini(pic related), excluded it cathegorically after salvini said it as it is against "the values of europe". Our prime minister yesterday visited Macron and the frog as well wanted to exclude it, let's see how it evolves, I think it will just increase the distance between western europe and populist eastern + italy.
If they manage to make those process centers in north africa it's jackpot, I don't think it'll ever happen in the balkans

Attached: mogerini-276304-810x0.jpg (810x486, 37K)

>whole system relies on the population being at least stable
>population starts dropping
>sperg out and try to bring in third worlders
>third worlders don't work and they also take on the same birthrates as natives after a generation or two because leftism infects anyone
>sperg out harder and bring in even more because muh agenda
>system collapses
>lose all power
>all the other elites who only cared for profit make sure you disappear for destroying their profits for your agenda
These people aren't stupid, they're not going to run headfirst into a wall.

The real question is: did user tell the truth, or do they still believe that flooding Europe with third worlders is the best course of action for them?

Attached: 1526379239514.png (190x266, 5K)

there will probably be multiple centres for each "popular" invasion route, considering our PM was on that meeting it's probably already in motion.

Sorry Japanon but quoting Lord Rothmere's paper about the 'sekret insider klub' is hardly shining a light on what goes on.

Had a feeling Italy was one of the 4. Germany is a bit of a surprise. But big if true.
>against "the values of europe".
kek, the reporter interviewing our PM spouted that exact line.
>If they manage to make those process centers in north africa it's jackpot
fingers crossed

Bosna?

This is actually very true, cant really tell if elite belived the meme that you can turn niggers to workers with western education. We might actually get eugenics out of this.

>Had a feeling Italy was one of the 4. Germany is a bit of a surprise. But big if true.

It's the germany thing in these days, it's not the whole government, it's only their minister Seehofer, he is going against merkel and cracking the government in two, or at least they say in non-german media.
I really do not know in detail the guy, so there is always the chance it's just another jewish trick and he really doesn't mean it, I really don't know.
Italy and Austria though are very serious, orban chan obviously agrees.
Also a poll in germany says 62% of the german people agrees with stopping immigrants with those policies.

>express.co.uk/news/world/974705/angela-merkel-news-germany-horst-seehofer-migrant-crisis-eu

Attached: Immaginefefe.jpg (710x616, 124K)

The historical touches are appreciated.

MEGA

youtube.com/watch?v=3j1_Ey-qIVE

Attached: TeemingOrnateGoa.gif (500x482, 1.52M)

>This is actually very true, cant really tell if elite belived the meme that you can turn niggers to workers with western education

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH.... no.

These kikes know exactly what they’re doing.

Attached: DCC396A0-D460-49A8-861D-46D5418A1DC7.jpg (104x1024, 15K)

I won't believe until I see it, the last years have been so full of jewish tricks 95% of the things done only furthered (their) agenda, I still think there is no political solution and it's only up to us, really hope they prove me wrong though.

>Seehofer
He's gonna get the wheelchair treatment, I fear

If that ends up being true, will Jow Forums become leftist again?

We should prevent our degenerate rulers and high up bureaucrats from moving away from London. Make them and their families live in the mess they made.

probably all of us non-eu balkfags will take some, cause gibs. in a way thats how the old 90s-era refugee centres have been used since Hungary closed border (thank fuck for Orban).

Jow Forums will move with its userbase.

>Jow Forums.org
look at those faggots naming the site. It's also their fault that /b/ went to shit.

I don't think work was the main priority in their minds, they just wanted more births because that leads to more people in the modern loan economy getting mortgages, loans, whatever. Two mistakes they made is that they don't work so they probably didn't think far enough there: yeah Jamal will get a loan, but then he won't pay it back ever because he'll sit on welfare, so he won't be taking any more loans in his life since nobody is going to loan money they won't be getting back. Second mistake is that Jamal will have 8 children, but those 8 children will have 1 kid each at best thanks to the all-infecting shadow of leftism worming it's way into anyone. So the population boost only lasts 1 generation and then you're back to square 1. In the end labour doesn't matter, especially with the upcoming robotization, what matters is a labourer that will take loans (something a mechanical arm or assembly line does not do) and most importantly, pays them back (therefore he needs to actually work to make money).

Has anyone ever played Majesty? You have your town with some heroes, you put a bounty on a troll so the heroes go out to kill it to get the bounty. Now you have paid the heroes, say, 100 gold. However, now the heroes are going to spend the gold in your marketplace, thereby returning the 100 gold to you gradually. You now basically bought free labour: you pay 100 for their labour that you then get back over time. Modern economy works much the same, it's why consumerism is so omnipresent. Loans are the biggest pillar, you give a loan to Normie so that he can buy a car (part of the money of that purchase finds its way to you or to your buddies anyway), now Normie has to pay you back a chunk of his paycheck every time, meaning that the money you pay him for his labour is now in large part coming right back to you (and the rest of the money is extracted via consumerism anyway). You effectively bought the person as a servant with that loan.

Attached: 74563687335.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Bold Energy is my new drink. Caffeine, 0 calorie, electrolytes, and PCP

people won't be angry enough to do anything if we wait until the crisis is over

they literally sold out their own people, their own race, for a quick buck

You cannot ever trust someone like that in a position of power and leadership ever again. You don't just sell out your entire community and then say, "lol just k-kidding, let's go back to how it was before haha"

>google the leader of this supposed "axis"
>first result
yeah gonna be a no from me chief, I'll wait until I have a nice new set of lampshades and candles before I celebrate anything.

Attached: oy.jpg (614x526, 56K)

This, they will have no trial.

The crux of it is that they desperately don't want to end their neofeudal tax debt slavery system. They live like kings under this system while the rest of us increasingly struggle and starve.

And the fundamental problem is that their neofeudal tax system is predicated on unrestrained growth, which not only is impossible, but also fucking disastrous for long term sustainability of the human race. They wanted to kick the can down the road and thought that millions of foreigners were the solution.

It's not. They are not getting the population growth they need to stave off economic collapse. The migrants only accelerated and exacerbated the problem. Now more people are 'awake' to the problem these dipshits in charge are, AND people are getting fired up to act violently now with the migrant problem not being dealt with.

There will not be any sort of panacea for these elites. They have to change the fundamental economic structure and they won't do that unless they benefit and come out as kings lording over peasants in whatever the new structure is. Their greed is going to lead the entire west into ruin.

Bilderberg meeting was founded by a member of the Nazi party who survived WW2.

Attached: 1483743471422.png (200x247, 194K)

Attached: ScreenShot_20180616123256.png (599x765, 248K)

If this is true, and the flow of immigrants is going to cease in europe anyway, Brexit truly was pointless.

EU is still cancer, even f you dodge this bullet that doesn't change the establishment still owns you, this is a great chance to free us from them, this crisis made us aware of their existence why stop there?

All Brexit accomplishes is to push the prices of everyday food and consumables up to an absurd degree.

Freedom has a price, it's just their first step

Most probably, however I think they are starting to realize that there is a way to at least prolong the state of unrestrained growth: bringing the west back to what it used to be. Even then the growth can not go on forever, but guess what stimulates loans and economy the best? Progress. Imagine the amount of money that would be flying around if we stopped babysitting niggers and instead started focusing on interplanetary expansion (as far in the future as that is)? A new spacerace would be amazingly profitable.

These groups always existed and will always exist, it's in human nature. We never really moved away from oligarchies, they just became less overt. Either way, we need to work WITH these groups, not against them, because even if you glasses the Bilderberg meeting, a new one would sprout elsewhere. Funnily enough, that's what Jow Forums has done, all the memes and social action has helped immensely to shift the popular opinion, which is part of what can change the course set by the people at the top.

Basically, you don't fight things like the Bilderberg group, leave that to retarded antifa subhumans throwing piss balloons in the streets. Instead influence society in a way that makes it more lucrative for these groups to change as well (Trump and the nationalist surge in Europe is a good example). Would you, in medieval times, go to the king and DEMAND he do as you wish? No, you'd make a good case for why your course of action will benefit him and the nation and present it to him.

Wrong. The migrants were always intended as a biological weapon to vanquish white people. Jews are flooding the west with immigrants and pushing the racemixing meme until whites are sufficiently weakened, then collapsing the welfare state so society collapses. Then once 90% of the population has starved/died off they’ll simply sweep up the mess and reclaim white peoples lands. Same agenda as in South Africa with the white farmland. Jews see white dispossession as a zero sum game. The fewer white people in existence, the more powerful Jews become and vice versa. They don’t want a revival of white nationalism that would topple them from their position of power, so they’ve just decided to get rid of us instead.

Rothschild even commissioned artist (((cleon peterson))) to paint pieces of art depicting white genocide. He even has a yacht with a similar design by the same artist.

Attached: 16508557-B530-4086-B57E-6E1B549C2E66.jpg (888x1024, 122K)

Text is too small, post bigger version.

Spain literally has two patches of territory in North Africa. Evacuate the citizenry and put all the rapefugees there. Then chug them back into Morocco when they're rejected and won't comply with boarding an airplane to their home nation.

Where can I find this thread? How often does "UN-user" come here? Has he been here more than once?

Spain is currently the most cucked country in Europe so it's no solution

The reporter described the exact same agenda that the intern did. Was this agenda publicly known though?

no

Imagine being so low IQ a gypsy gets to call you out on it.

Attached: laffindootman.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

/b filled its own pool with nigras

the current migrant crisis is at the hands of saudis, not jews

and the entire UK government are full on traitors to their own people

I shouldn't have to spell this out for you, but:
>mosques on every street corner
>your prime minister converting to islam
>islamic rape gangs going unpunished
>importing millions of arabs
>muslim mayor of london
>sharia courts
>british royal family declaring they are descendants of mohammad
>"hate speech" islamic blasphemy laws

m8 if I described this shit to you 10 years ago, you'd have thought I was pulling your leg. This is really happening, and it isn't Jews doing it. Your elites sold your country out for saudi billions.

Yes, it REALLY IS that simple. It couldn't be more obvious, it's staring you in the face.

Maybe jews are a problem who set the stage for this, but what is going on right now is definitely saudi's funding an invasion of europe and the european elites going with it because of that sweet sweet saudi money.

Not spain, France. Followed by UK, then Sweden

I could use a bar of soap, myself.

>muh birthrates
why the fuck do they need more citizens? Germany would still function with just 60 million people instead of 80 million

Its a pyramid scheme

because the economy requires it or else it collapses

and they need it in

Yes it is, and if it collapses, they're utterly fucked. They know they'll be drawn and quartered by the angry mobs.

They might try to go full totalitarian ahead of time to fight it off that way, but each day it looks more and more likely we're going to have french revolution 2: chopped head boogaloo

try this, best soap you'll ever use

Attached: soap.jpg (797x503, 108K)