UK Police Investigates Child Trafficking

How is no one talking about this? These are the kinds of battle cries we need to fix western civilization.

Since Trump came into office over 10,000 pedofiles have been arrested. Thousands of children have been saved.

Recent documentaries about Jimmy Savile have shed light onto the sheer level of corruption, cover up, and money involved in child trafficking. People have forgotten about pedofilia in Europe since the Norway scandal.

In America, Anthony Wiener, one of the most connected people not actually in politics has been implicated. Multiple allegations involving those in Hollywood and media have arisen regarding SEX WITH CHILDREN.

Sex cults, rape, but most importantly child abuse among the elites needs to be tackled. Now. This is the silver bullet. This is what will save western civilization. We must hold the elites accountable for their crimes. This is what separates the average scumbag from a top tier government official: they have the money, the power, and the means to get away with the most heinous crimes.

"This goes right to the top"

Attached: whistleblower.jpg (1665x981, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UCdJjTDoAT0
hooktube.com/watch?v=xaf7q9RKjgo
youtu.be/DfoEaR0jr4E
change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us
youtu.be/jOlnhjDX30E
hooktube.com/watch?v=4AFrMpQxbmk
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/loREkCzEQCM
youtu.be/9RPoitFQQ8Y
youtu.be/TTAlsORiNF0
youtu.be/AIZjREzLrbM
youtu.be/hiJebbfY6iY
youtu.be/91gDa2cq1ks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/mike-veale-convinced-edward-heath-paedophile-wiltshire-police-child-sex-abuse-a7588101.html
archive.is/ORCDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/UCdJjTDoAT0

Forgot the fucking link

Attached: 1523082365331.png (1454x1440, 335K)

jimmy savile was innocent

Thanks for the bump "Poland"

Yeah he was innocent, if you don't count the hundreds of underage girls

thanks for sharing this video

here is another one worth watching: Dutroux and the Dead Witnesses by ZDF

hooktube.com/watch?v=xaf7q9RKjgo

thanks for sharing I'll watch it now

I wonder...

Attached: 1457413039986.gif (452x523, 4K)

> Judge to John Wedger - "why are you not dead?"
> "good question"

Can anyone produce links to the Jimmy Saville documentaries mentioned in OP ?

FREE TOMMY

youtu.be/DfoEaR0jr4E

change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us

Attached: freetommyfreeassange.jpg (1240x1275, 141K)

BUMP

Q predicted this.

>Dutroux
I hadn't got around to watching a video on this one yet, but the Frankfurt Scandal was one of my first red pills. Watching now, thanks bro.

It seems like you lot haven't noticed that pizza gate style stuff is 100% real. I've told you all a million times but you know what Americans are like.

Correction: "UK Police starts internal investigation."

They're investigating themselves and they're going to find they did nothing wrong

youtu.be/jOlnhjDX30E

Attached: 1527613974996.jpg (740x440, 61K)

>Frankfurt Scandal
woops, I meant Franklin Scandal

hooktube.com/watch?v=4AFrMpQxbmk

I knew it was real when it happened. The media narrative (humble pizza shop owner running a pedo ring out of his basement) is of course retarded, but he's obviously involved in all of this shit in some way.

The will find it that they did it.

Unreal how so many investigators can be utterly incompetent.

Tried looking for a link and couldn't find one but I know it's out there for free I've watched it before
Louis Theroux - Savile (follow up documentary in 2016 from the original in 2000 when Savile was still alive).

David Brock used to have relations with James Alefantis, the owner of Comet Ping Pong.

David Brock is the creator of Media Matters, progressive think tank, which turned into several other propaganda organizations, most recently ShareBlue which shilled the Clinton campaign most recently.

David Brock is slowly losing the limelight as propagandist as his tactics are clearly outdated and no longer work.

David Brock paid out 800,000$ in a blackmail scandal to James Alefantis after their relationship ended.

k, i'm mad now

Bump, watched this the other day and have been meaning to make a thread. It truly left my blood boiling.

this. isnt it more about the masons rather then the police as well, remember listing to a pod cast from a whisleblower retelling how anyone that was involved in the coverup were all part of the masons or one of the societies.

What? I thought kiddy fucking is legal in bongistan??

>battle cries
crymoar, battle virgin

if there are any bored americans ITT come help us out

Attached: west yorkshire part 2.png (1557x637, 82K)

no russian hacker was caught you fucking retard with cringy jidf memes

Attached: pizza-gate-in-addition-to-these-code-words-an-unclassified-12478651.png (500x704, 106K)

i bet they didnt get one single person who actually donne any trafficking
probably just a bunch of
>image related
shit

Attached: chrishanson.jpg (1011x273, 137K)

>UK PEDO RINGS AND GROOMING GANGS

youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/loREkCzEQCM
youtu.be/jOlnhjDX30E
youtu.be/9RPoitFQQ8Y
youtu.be/TTAlsORiNF0
youtu.be/AIZjREzLrbM
youtu.be/hiJebbfY6iY
youtu.be/91gDa2cq1ks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Attached: 1481373650339.png (720x720, 710K)

Fucking bump

however the title
>UK Police Investigates Child Trafficking
is spurious, the truth is closer to
>UK police up to the highest level systematically coverup institutional Child sex trafficking

I know it doesn't have the same ring to it but it's true

>Mike Veal fired as police chief for investigating UK PM Ted Heath paedophile ring
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/mike-veale-convinced-edward-heath-paedophile-wiltshire-police-child-sex-abuse-a7588101.html
archive.is/ORCDE

delet

Attached: 5207aa23797ab704cc3ddcdc80a576c1.jpg (602x402, 79K)

bump
keep up the fight lads, it starts with just a few...

>David Brock paid out 800,000$ in a blackmail scandal to James Alefantis after their relationship ended.
sounds like bullshit faggo

>fix western civilization
Its way to late for that, we have to let it colapse and rebuild later

Attached: TommyStreisand.jpg (1208x768, 106K)

Attached: 1527455386230.gif (633x600, 176K)