(((my fellow whites)))

Has there ever been a more Jewish article in the history of """journalism"""?

gq.com/story/white-baby-names-2018/amp

Attached: IMG_20180616_024051_315.jpg (480x826, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180616065924/https://www.gq.com/story/white-baby-names-2018/amp
gq.com/story/white-baby-names-2018/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=WyUk5RrKfUs
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LaTrine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Laqweesha is a beautiful black name

>GQ
What are you expecting? Journalistic integrity?

the Jacob meme needs to die

What meme?

can't archive, don't give these assholes traffic for their click bait.

>can't archive, don't give these assholes traffic for their click bait.
web.archive.org/web/20180616065924/https://www.gq.com/story/white-baby-names-2018/amp

>Drew MaGary
What kind of fucking white surname is this? Mc, Mac I know of, De, Le etc. but what origin is 'MaGary' what clan is that and what faggot named Drew thinks he has the right to bitch about other people's names?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png.jpg (920x613, 120K)

Quandarius is a better name

Tyrone? Shaquana? I think niggers are worse no?

I think they stole Tyrone from some the Irish. My favourite nigger name I've actually witnessed is JaQuanTe

>gq.com/story/white-baby-names-2018/amp
He's not wrong...
Look at those fucking names

>open Google images
>type any variation of jaquantevarius
>It's real
>Quantavius
>Shequanquan
>Quashante
>leQuarius
>leQuante
>laVarius
>Lequayvon
>Jaquarius
>Lejayquan

you can literally make up nigger names all day and no matter how ridiculous and unlikely they sound there will always be at least 3 niggers with that name

Attached: 1528615179949.jpg (851x831, 83K)

>coworkers turned into brainless mutt goblins thanks to the efforts of his tribe
>"What's the deal with our names?"
The demoralizing never ends.

The kike is right about one thing. In an effort to be "individual", many white people are turning to names almost as stupid as the ones the niggers give their kids.

>Zach
>Zoe

Is there any other answer?

Le-A
the dash be silent, yo

>it's true
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oy vey give your calves abrahamic names goyim. what's wrong with Jacob or Isaac or Moses? are you trying to shoah us again?

Attached: 1528617049900.jpg (592x448, 46K)

No, no! You fucked it up. It's, "The dash don't be silent, yo!" The name is supposed to be pronounced ledasha.

Assuming it's white people naming their kids "Kairo."
>doubtful.jpg

Every. Single. Time.

Attached: 1507785195436.jpg (235x250, 7K)

Probably not Kairo, but even as far back as the late 90s and early 2000s I remember going to school with "Kestin" and "Laken" and other kids with more or less white-sounding names that were not real names. Then there were the Acheleighs, Rylees, Teighlour-Jades, and other names that are real but misspelled or partial names. The number of extraneous y's or silent letters was always a good indicator of how much of a brat they were or how many crimes they would commit. Their parents were usually the former hippie type wanting their kid to be individual but never doing anything to that end that required effort on their part, like encouraging them to read or even to watch anything on TV more intellectually challenging than what's on MTV. If I have kids, I'm naming them John or Jane, teaching them to read and write as soon as they can talk, giving books as gifts and not letting them have electronic devices until I feel they are mature enough.
Where this kike sees a opportunity to shit on his "fellow white people" in front of other kikes and their pet shitskins for a laugh, any thinking white person should see something that should be addressed.

You can never have too many Avis, Ezras, and Chaims

Well, he isn't wrong. Those names are awful.

>Then there were the Acheleighs, Rylees, Teighlour-Jades, and other names that are real but misspelled or partial names. The number of extraneous y's or silent letters was always a good indicator of how much of a brat they were or how many crimes they would commit.
Yup. Special snowflake spelling is a good indicator of the kind of parents and thus the child.

I'd say it was one of the tribe going crypto in Scotland, but the foreign subversives up there all have names like Doyle and McGill

>Drew Magary
>This Jewish man read it, and, well, he has some thoughts. If you’re not familiar with fisking, it’s a column within a column about a column. Drew Magary of Deadspin is the maestro of the art form, and I’m a mere dabbler in it. But as a Jewish man who has dated both non-Jewish and Jewish women, I feel a certain responsibility to join the rest of my brethren online, and fisk the hell out of Carey Purcell’s batch of vaguely anti-Semitic nonsense.

>You just jealous whitey.

Attached: Lucious2.jpg (275x232, 49K)

Why is it jewish to complain about retarded names and retarded spellings of traditional names you fucking mutt

Attached: asiat159.jpg (1152x2048, 539K)

I cringed super hard. What the fuck, why would you link that? It’s painful to read, and I am embarrassed for the author.

>Ensley
>KAYCE

I'm guessing they're just different spellings. Ainsley and Casey. Really not that bad when saying the name.
Don't know about the others.

I'm amazed blacks even know the word luscious

I think at this point these ridiculously jewy articles are just bait designed for us. We give them lots of clicks on alt right bait like this.

Because he's literally a jew who's known for writing opinion pieces about how antisemitic white people are and how he's pulling the "my fellow whites" card?

I once met a black guy called Casey who spelled it KC. I called bullshit and he showed me his driving license, which confirmed the story. I blame the parents

Shitavious

They also know a great deal about lequantum physics.

Attached: lequantum.png (662x708, 543K)

>my fellow white people
lol his parents are apparently the only white people he knows

>bait
Literally on our side, stop defending fucking mutt names
Dont care desu, he is fucking right about white americans names, it is hard too keep yourself from laughing when some of the mutts introduce themselves. What the hell is wrong with traditional names and/or biblical names

Attached: 1529097606408.jpg (1080x1165, 419K)

Is that a boy, btw? Just curious.

???

>my name is on the list
i changed it as soon as i turned 18 but it still haunts me
i feel like i have no identity, i'm embarrassed by my whole existence, being "raised" by boomers is fucking dehumanizing

>to intelligent too take context into account

Have a bump!

>care about context while millions of white americans psychologically mutilates themselves and the nex generation with mutt names
this is a boy(2d)

Attached: dio1.jpg (800x629, 134K)

based pusey poster

>Sweden
>blind to the subversive nature of jewish kvetching
imagine my shawck

>what's wrong with jewish names

this definitely is a kiky article, but it has a point
scum class people here (mostly White...) also "invent" the most fucktarded names they can come up with for their children
and clearly, when I'll receive a resume from jeylannah and co, it'll go directly to the trash can, where it belongs
it's not up to you to distinguish yourself: that's something for others to do, depending on your actions
if you come from a background that doesn't understand that, you're most likely not worth much, if anything at all

Actually had a Kalculus ring up my order at a Backyard Burger one time.

name your kids odin

GQ is reddit in magazine form

I've never, ever, EVER - And I repeat.. EVER met anyone with those names on that list.

Besides, why isn't he criticizing black people and their names?

I always thought KC and the Sunshine Band was an all black group.

youtube.com/watch?v=WyUk5RrKfUs

>Besides, why isn't he criticizing black people and their names?
Why would he spend time criticizing animals?

>Kalculus
I'm fucking done. the fuck is wrong with dindus

Attached: d75.png (429x367, 244K)

the more retarded or unconventional the name the higher the chance its owner is from a trash backround

LeAquaruis Deshawn Vondavious Washington

Because Jow Forums thinks that naming your son Dawkins Odinvarg or Misogynus Christkiller is the only way to be non-degenerate.

>the only alternative to kikery is larping
>t. Jacob Isaiah Greenburg

t Mohammed Sajid Ackma'ad Ahmadiyya Muhammid Mowhame'ed

Actually nothing wrong with Dindus. Sounds like a roman name.
>emperor Dindus Maximus

if such names were the nom, some would still try to distinguish themselves with Woden and co...

Kek

lost

check check

Makes sense
A lot of my black coworkers are half Irish

makes sense
in bogania, paddies are the ones crossbreeding with abos

Black, Irish, just a difference in skin colour, the rest is the same

micks actually are something inbetween niggers and kikes

Attached: paddyhonoraryhappy.png (501x677, 20K)

Shatia Lameeka Takeisha

Le-a, pronounced Ledasha, cuz da dash dont be silent

I Irish people are black then why isn't Sweden full of them?

Isn't this a subjective matter.
I find nigger names ridiculous for example, but I don't tell niggers to change their stupid habit.

>Have family on mother's side with Doyle as last name
>Curly hair and light eyes
Oh no...

We prefer muslims over just niggers, therefore we import lots of somalians, as a plus somalian women are very thicc

You have horrendous taste in women

>New Black colleague nigress from America comes
>Tells us her name is Latrine
Now my whole company has a perma poker face when she comes by or mentions her.

Who the fuck calls herself toilet?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 113K)

(((MaGarybergstein)))

Attached: laughsingoodscandi.gif (280x250, 2.59M)

Attached: kikeasterix.jpg (433x284, 40K)

>listen here you fucking goyim
>you're either christian or jew

>samson alius
>alias
>another name
BASED ASTERIX

Based asterix. Shame most of the jokes didn't translate well.

you're lying

Attached: 57905790678.jpg (225x225, 4K)

The top of the ladder should be the muds who name a lot of their kids Mohammed.

I met a K'Von..like kay-von and when he said how to spell his name he said K 'comma to the top' V O N. Like he didn't know what an apostrophe was.

Mfw I went to high school with the full name “Diamond Ding Brown”

Attached: Min fru7.jpg (499x750, 115K)

I agree with the article 100%
The names are fucking ridiculous and immature

There are more ridiculous nigger names than there are atoms in the universe.

~Black Science Guy

datavious muh favrit

>like kay-von
b-b-b-but the dash don't be silent

Tfw my name is Jacob

I wish i was.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LaTrine

Shithead (pronounced shy-theed)

Most jokes are in a French context.

my nigger.

do you also jump across the street?

at this point is not obvious that "journalists" have to churn out "white people" stuff
>othering is a prelude to genocide