Take the medication my doctor gave me

>take the medication my doctor gave me
>suddenly Trump isn't battling Jewish space aliens and demons aren't kidnapping children in a pizza shop

Try it.

Attached: qP5sGvh.jpg (1600x1347, 356K)

Attached: th.jpg (474x335, 27K)

>(((try it)))

Attached: download.png (536x498, 23K)

what

>pizza shop
He is also a doll collector, isn't he?

Attached: pizza 1200 baby.png (640x414, 273K)

>take the medication my doctor gave me
>suddenly I'm not a cum guzzling faggot that loves getting rammed up the rectum by jewish cock

Try it.

>pizza shop
not only a pizza shop
They also have ping pong tables.
Can you see the tables in this photo?

Attached: inside of comet ping pong pizza.png (992x629, 640K)

ids spudro spadre tiem :DDD

Attached: haild.jpg (1588x1233, 219K)

Have you been diagnosed with anything? Be honest.

>going to see the medical jew
Don’t you know doctors are part of the problem?

>He needs medication to keep himself sane.
S o i

whos that jew!
oh! oh! i know this one!

Attached: big ol jew.png (600x544, 155K)

Yeah, I'm curious.
and you?

Attached: pizza bullet in server.jpg (1600x1692, 214K)

>Just took the meds
Voices are telling me Patrick Little is a great candidate and anyone who says otherwise is an optics cuck.

I'm sure that fluoride and chemtrails already make us docile enough.

But some medication couldn't hurt, to keep those crazy thoughts at bay.

Maybe getting chipped too, to ensure we don't break any law.

Trump IS Jewish. Why would he battle his clan.

Attached: 5v09csvhuuw01.jpg (600x900, 68K)

>Trump isn't battling Jewish space aliens and demons aren't kidnapping children in a pizza shop
I never thought he was . Piss off .

>Take the medication my psychiatrist suggested
>Wake up but can't move
>There's a demon on my chest screaming at me, in the corner of my eye I see even worse shadow people pouring into my room
>They all get closer,menacingly
>I try and scream
>I can not scream
>I can not move
>Terror absolute
>my finger twitches and I let out a weak scream
>Bolt up and thrash and scream
>The room is empty
>I feel cold
>This happens again the next day

What the fuck, doc, now I'm paranoid and shadow people are breaking in

I want to smell those pits.

Well good for you :^)

Lol last time i saw a ((doc)) he screamed cause i questioned anti depressants. Found me a good egyptian doctor. Hes baste'

Anime Hitler is alt-right waifu.

>being this shillfaggot.
You forgot the hebrew screeching of Shapiro dont you?

Attached: 0135_1475951093.avante92_hack_mia_doodle1.jpg (1280x1963, 214K)

So let me get this straight. You paid money for (((medication))) that made your life more boring? And now you have to keep going back to buy more pills all the time? There there, at least you haven't hit the point where you need to start taking medications to manage the side effects of your medications yet OP

Attached: 1529001206550.png (500x457, 395K)

>Took the meds
>feel like my IQ dropped
>Trump is still a good guy
>liberals are still insufferable slow witted

Attached: 1513908390526.png (600x900, 136K)

shillfaggot.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-16-01-13-23.png (960x540, 145K)

So that is why he insulted every US solider by saluting a N. Korean general.

>not fbi doctor here
Hmmm, maybe we should try hypnosis and stronger meds, do you hate the government by the way?

Night terrors. Nice.

Sleep paralysis.

It's fucking awful.

Attached: tumblr_no3rxfeNGg1rdredko1_400[1].gif (371x158, 559K)

Yeah lol.. ptg faggots not understanding that trump is a capitalist jew.

Looks like somebody here wanted to go to war with Noko, gee i wonder why.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-16-01-28-09.png (960x540, 122K)

I unironically like sleep paralysis

Trump is a puppet of Israel. Learn about Zionism.

Don't get the shadow people?
Or do you just enjoy the company?

Attached: SHADOPPL[1].jpg (640x537, 21K)

Attached: 1529114861761.jpg (640x1079, 76K)

Try not to panic, sleep paralysis barely wakes me up anymore since I understand what it is happening. You're right next to lucid dreaming so try to control what is happening,

I only got a shadow person once that was pretty scary.

damn that reminds me about a really fucked up dream I had last night. Keep looking behind myself now

I was at work and doing work things and thinking about them but twice I wandered off somewhere and travelled through a circular building. The place it looked like I was supposed to go actually ended up being in the basement jail where at least a couple people were locked up and there may have been a security guard. The first time I went in there I just was like oh fuck wrong way and finished the loop and went back to work, but the second time

I opened the door and I think the female security guard, or maybe a female prisoner, with stringy dark blonde hair and screaming at me like she was going to kill me approached me and was going to attack me with a safety pin. I wasn't scared at all and I took it right out of her hand with my right hand and jammed it through her throat. She was extremely surprised and thought it was awesome and totally hilarious and made this crazy evil-but-pleased face while she was bleeding a little bit from the safety pin that was in the right side of her throat and sticking out the left.

definitely very surprised but also pleased at the outcome

that's when I woke up and my first thought was I wonder if that was some kind of demon or some shit

true story

Not only are mental illnesses not real but implying others have them is proof of Judaism. Your original post not only brings up a straw man with space Jews it also brought up pizzagate which cannot be said with 100% certainty whether it is real or not, as ""evidence"" points to both sides. Nice try Jew

Fuck off strayan kike.

Attached: tomatoes alefantes.jpg (1564x1564, 1.29M)

If you get through the initial fear you have deep introspective thoughts, and you can start getting combative with the dark beings in your mind

Don't shoot the place up, user.

thx for your concern

Attached: stalin.gif (330x275, 2.02M)

Attached: 80844CAB-B0C0-4B42-93BD-A5FA9797141F.jpg (1241x825, 181K)

Just remember the time isn't now. You will know the time and place when it comes but only in a self-defense scenario.

Attached: The Hanged Man.jpg (820x1412, 441K)

Drink the whole bottle, it gets even better

>yeah it's an insult to us soldiers to try to avoid having to send them to die in another useless war

>I never thought he was . Piss off .
You kind of did though. Come on, you totally fell for that one, Ted.

well, guess you don't need this board anymore

WASH YOUR DICK

Attached: JBPeterson.jpg (540x960, 109K)

Patrick little shills still lol

Attached: IMG_0561.jpg (500x530, 66K)

new shill tactic they are currently spamming us with, likely to counter the Obama in drag pic and helicopter discussion

the tinfoil shill

i dont see how the JIDF was ever that far fetched. if russia has an internet defense force, why wouldn't israel (and most other internet capable nations) have one too?

Attached: 1527557525136.jpg (489x648, 70K)

remove "space aliens" (you fucking retard) and add " worshiper" between "demon" and "s" and it's about right.

also kids are kidnapped earlier and brought in for parties

t. Schizo

The Obama pic and the ludicrous ayy threads are the distraction

Sleep paralysis. Learn to reckognize when its coming and you'll start to enjoy it. Nothing else gives that kind of thrill.

Come on man it is narrow minded to assume everyone is crazy.

Yeah I am fan of the anti-white or constant christian/pagan/atheist threads myself. The lack of insectoid threads is disappointing tho.

Thankfully I have never had sleep paralysis.

I still have "hatman" embedded in my head to this day.

Ive never seen anything since nor believe anything paranornal but my mother has a few stories of me seeing weird shit when inwas a youngin.

Anyways i was in my crib chillin around age 4 or so and i just remember this short man with that exact style of hat, except he was all shadow albeit abit see through; it must of scared me as i started wailing at the top of my lungs and i complained about a short shadow man with that hat and stringy hair down to his shoulders. It never did anything but go from my door corner and slowly moved towards me leaving a few feet until i started crying. It had 0 facial features and i remember the clothes as raggedly.

Also another time when i was 3-4 i complained in the basement about a man sitting downstairs with us and he had a cane and overalls on. Well it turns out the neighbors dad across the street always dressed in overalls and had a cane, and he had died the day before. I wasnt scared of the overalls guy, i feel he was a see throughish human like a ghost would be. Even though i dont really much believe in paranormal anymore.

The overalls guy story is always told to me because 5 or 6 adults could back it up and i supposedly described him in such detail it about made the daughter across the street faint. I sensed a calming feeling when i saw the guy.

Hatman though have me the chills and made me feel very weird and scared me badly. I cant remember overall guy but i can still vivdly view hatman in my head standing in front of my door by the side of my crib to this day. Hatman moved by vibrations is also why i remember it fucking with me, like it kept changing frequencies.

After those two things i never seen or had any paranormal crap ever happen to me again.

Hatman makes my armhairs stand up as i type it. Idk what it was but it just seems odd and stupid so many people seen hatman and its that exact same stupid ass hat

Attached: IMG_0371.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

Ah yes, mental illness. It comes into hand when you have to deny something and there's just no dash of evidence by your side.

That's very creepy.
I wonder how far back people have experienced hatman.

t. anti-semite racist bigot nazi schizo

t. retard and possibly truly schizo

t. didn't get the joke

t. doesn't get the message

>Hatman moved by vibrations is also why i remember it fucking with me, like it kept changing frequencies.
that part is kind of scary

>suddenly jackdurden.com stopped making sense

can confirm

stop doing drugs

Attached: 1344428042460.png (1000x739, 341K)

I never thought much of it besides being child like imaginations until the internet and saw myths about hatman and it triggered flashbacks with that exact same stupid asshat. Ever since the internet made the menory re-appear it still scared me abit.

I just find it odd. Like why does the hat matter and why is it the exact same stupid ass hat and style of thing

Attached: IMG_0463.jpg (362x512, 130K)

Ye if i could play the scene out into irl it would make a great horror scene. It was floating just ever so slightly, not moving it legs and it would "shift" and float forward almost like a still statue but i knew it atleast in my head had signs of life.

I say vibrations because the geometry of the figure was changing by its outline like it wasnt from here or was "tuning in"

I just wanna know about the hat and why i even saw the thing. Hats are made by humans yet this thing wasn't human nor would i say it would classify as a human "ghost" if ghosts exist at all.

Dont know why i saw it or what its purpose was but the still image in my head fucks with me whenever i see the hatman legend popup.

It really seems like some dumb creepy pasta bullshit but hatman did happen to me, even if it was all in my head; others still witnessed the same figure before with very similar mannerisms.

Like it's observing.
I try not to think of that crap too much because i know humans dont know everything yet and the its really one of my few memories from that age.

Attached: IMG_0455.png (1024x649, 861K)

It offers a sinister mysteriousness. It's hard to read someone dressed in such a fashion. It's the stereotypical "Stranger". It's like a menacing figure visiting, from somewhere, and it has business with you.

Attached: 220px-Phantomstranger_nealadams[1].jpg (220x333, 13K)

Hello, rabbi.