Google's diversity report is up... and it's beautiful — I mean, terrible!

Leftards were about to be thrilled that White employment at Google is way down... until they realized that those White losses are all due to Asian gains.
"No! It wasn't supposed to work this way!" cries Carl the Cuck.

Attached: google_ethnicity.gif (836x740, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diversity.google/annual-report/
dallasnews.com/business/technology/2017/06/21/white-ex-employee-infosys-plano-filessuit-claims-company-favored-workersfrom-india
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't understand why people want all the races to be equally distributed, it's like some kind of racial OCD where everything must be lined up correctly.

It's almost as if whites and asians are the best

Here's their annual report, which was released yesterday: diversity.google/annual-report/
The gif in the OP shows an animated progression over a 5-year period. Google is obsessed with races.

We must bow down to our Asian overlords.

Attached: best Korea.png (576x324, 382K)

> every google recruiter is a white bimbo

>"…despite significant effort, and some pockets of success, we need to do more to achieve our desired diversity and inclusion outcomes."
IOW: We haven’t been able to reduce the number of White employees as fast as we hoped.

>"We care deeply about improving workforce representation and creating an inclusive culture for everyone."
Especially our favored groups who aren’t White.

>asians
As much as I wish they'd stay in their own countries, if you're going to fill a stupid diversity quota please let it be gooks

>”The responsibility to achieve a more diverse and inclusive Google is shifting from a primarily People Operations and grassroots-led model, to one of shared ownership with Google’s most senior leaders.”
IOW: The poisonous, race-obsessed agenda of our commie HR department is now being grafted onto the business end of Google.

Yes, they want that unless Whites are underrepresented, and then that's called 'progress'.

In this case, I don't think it's chinks. It's probably pajeets

it's almost as if Asians are 30 times more nepotistic than white people

It's both. U.S. university stem programs are brimming with Chinese, many of them highly-motivated.

Sit for a minute and TRY TO IMAGINE and fucking dumb spics and niggers must be when companies like jewggle are quite literally pulling them out of trees and putting them in front a keyboard and BEGGING THEM just to do enough, just press a few keys so they can justify having them there. And they can't do it.

And you can bet the few spics they have there are Italians/Germans from Argentina/Brazil/Uruguay.

In the workforce, if it's darker than a stick of butter, it's a quota hire. Want something actually done, hire white. Nerd shit? White or Asian.

Lul
It looks like they are actually doing merit-based hiring. Only whites and Asians are smart enough to work there in any appreciable numbers. What's most funny to me is the obvious diversity hiring in small increments. SpiX niggers and mutts going up a little every year.

I'd love to see a pareto distribution broken down by race and who is actually doing the work. For fuck's sake, I had a 174 and was in law school siting next to a nigger with LITERALLY a153. And she was proud of it!!!

maybe asians really are ok, but I'd like to see some evidence of that first.

I doubt they believe in the first amendment.

I've seen it. When work is beyond someone it's just beyond them. With exhaustive effort you might be able to train them to repeat some basic series of inputs like a literal monkey. But they won't self-train and if anything goes off the rails work won't resume until someone fixes it for them. Shitlibs love to believe in the blank slate but it's a delusion.

>"Our company-wide strategy is anchored in further operationalizing four longstanding commitments: Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, Integrity"
We know Integrity is incompatible with the first 3, but let's pretend otherwise. Anyway, our lawyers made us add that (at the last minute).

Do we have anyone here who can draw really well? How great would it be to have a cartoon where "facebook Goes on a Mission to improve Diversity" and it could have diversity in one of thos eold Safari hats in Africa and then in central America pulling negros out of trees and pulls spics cucking spears out of the jungles and putting a keyboard in front of them trying to get them to work.

I can see the cartoon in my head, I so wish I had the skill to put it to paper!

The whites created the infrastructure, so the ant people will now make sure it stays stagnant.

no

This is because of Asian mostly Indian nepotism

dallasnews.com/business/technology/2017/06/21/white-ex-employee-infosys-plano-filessuit-claims-company-favored-workersfrom-india

SIlicon valley companies are becoming 80% asian because white people are discriminating against white people, hiring millions of h1bs poo in loos and asians are hiring exclusively asian

I bet they count pakis as white.

what a bunch of fucking racis

They don't. I can't accurately recall the data or the source but something like 65% of them support hate speech laws. They support "gun control" in about equal numbers.

Asians are very susceptible to becoming shitlibs because they are conformist and drone-like. The conditioning hits them hard. IQ is no real antidote to garbage ideas.

No, it's chinks. Pajeets have a shitty reputation from too many fakes and scammers.

I hate the PC twat that came up with Latinx. I mean you can't even properly pronounce it as a word. Why couldn't they have just said latin?

I got to see it at a t-10 LS. The average LSAT was 173, the jew niggers who were dumb enough to talk about their LSATs were in the low 150s. Imagine trying to do a group project in Ls with a nigger who is 22 points below the average for Whites. It's literally 138-141 IQ Whites having to slow down to try to train 85 IQ negroes to repeat a few sentences or risk failing the project.

Looks like asians will be 100% soon enough

It's funny bc first generation asians are pretty conservative. Then they get their kids into 'good' schools and the kids come out as SJW.

Asains that haven't been exposed to the anti-white propaganda adore whites. I use to be the Taiwan rep for my company.

>Asians are very susceptible to becoming shitlibs because they are conformist and drone-like.
No, they are simply insects who see which way the wind is blowing and can tell the entire culture despises Whites, so trying to separate themselves and say "see we hate Whites, too!"

Look at that fucking chink doctor and Trump. Imagine Me going to China, being there for maybe 15 years and getting involved in their ethnic disputes , some of which go back literally 2,500 years.

In about 4 years, Asians and Whites will have equal numbers at Google. The Left will be BTFO when that happens, but then they'll use their megaphone and create some bullshit new narrative to explain it away.

Sad.

I bet the asians are really just Indians anyway.

You're completely wrong user. They aren't being "brainwashed." They were just as shifty and just as dishonest 12-15 years ago, where everyone on campus knew that the "Asian Student Society" kept every exam and passed it down from year to year.

Now, the gooks can simply sense White blood in the sea and that the Jews are gathering around them and that the non-Whites are about to try to go in for the kill, so they want to distance themselves as much as possible.

Jews need to have their own category to see the level of Nepotism they have in society. Hiding under the white level as they disparage whites the most is disturbing.

>In about 4 years, Asians and Whites will have equal numbers at Google.
Won't even be that long. Look how White numbers are falling. And, keep in mind "white" includes (((Jews))), so the real number of Whites is nothing like what they are reporting even now.

Soon

Attached: 1512659346202.webm (854x480, 1.27M)

If surveys from Ivy Leagues schools are any indication, then about half of the 'Whites' at places like Google are actually Jewish. So in that sense Whites are massively underrepresented at these top tech firms.

I worked for a guy from Bangladesh. His entire rolodex was Indian/Bengladeshi….everything from carpet cleaning to car sales people to doctors. If given the option, they will deal with their own.

As the percentage of Asians increases, will the level of creativity decrease?

>Asians want to emulate whites
>Send them to school
>They emulate (((whites)))
>Now they hate whites

Really makes you think.

Attached: Happy Merchant Anim.png (680x620, 124K)

That's because you don't understand leftism.
Leftism is the abnegation of all that is true, good and beautiful in this world in the name of Equality.

Replacing whites with Asians is a sign of progress, apparently.

H1B hiring, yes. Nepotism, not really. There are huge numbers of job openings at these companies, and truckloads of fairly-talented Chinese graduating from U.S. universities with stem degrees. Getting them over to our side (I realize many of you are not thrilled with that idea, but gotta face reality) is an important defense against lefist retardation.

hi chang

>they realized that those White losses are all due to Asian gains.
>"No! It wasn't supposed to work this way!"

Attached: laughing.jpg (900x900, 70K)

>>Now they hate whites
Most of them like whites. I work with them and live among them. They actually have brains and do not benefit from leftard gibsmedat policies, which will target them more and more as time goes by. See recent events in NYC schools, for example.

They're competitive and they cheat sure. Still it seemed to me they they look up to whites for the things they accomplished and they even like the aryan aesthetic.

Smart whites are usually way more carefree than smart asians. There is a french word for this that I can't think of. Talented asians are usually super high strung and stressed where talented whites are often sort of laid back and at least compared to the Asians seem to master things without trying to hard.

These are my observations from working with lots of asians in engineering and science.

Nope. White. And I like it when leftard policies fail in bold pubicly-obvious ways. Hence this thread.

This shitty 'asian' thing has to stop.
Asia is a big fucking place.

Good thread user. I had no idea it was that retarded.

I work in Silicon Valley, and you’re completely wrong. Many of recruiters are Asian women. A few are even black women. That’s practically every kind of diversity.

>Latinx
What the fuck is this exactly? A "hip" / edgy way to say Latino?

Yep, this phrase has been standard in leftarded places like the Bay Area for about 2~3 years.

Latinx means Latin women. It is used to exclude Latin men.

I just wanted to re-word this. Goygle's IQ floor is probably something like 115. You can cut the axis at a given IQ value and see what % of each distribution is left, then multiple it by the eligible population. It's exactly why there are so few SpiX and niggers. Because the IQ threshold leaves only a fraction of them qualified.

To get a 30% Asian staff from the US population under fair circumstances would require a much higher floor. You only see that kind of representation in hard science fields. So you're right there is probably a lot of H1B hiring but I would doubt it's nepotism at Google. The "3 Chinese + 1 white guy" companies are usually post-college startups.

Attached: WAIS-IV_FSIQ_Scores_by_Race_and_Ethnicity.png (1000x600, 87K)

I work at Google in Mountain View. Everyone around me speaks Chinese most of the time. It’s very frustrating and rage-inducing. AMA

AND I STILL MAKE ERRORS REEEE
multiply*

>"We have made progress in our leadership ranks, by gender and ethnicity."
And by 'progress' we mean persecuting Whites whenever possible.

How do you pronounce it? Luh-tinks?

Why haven't you gone on a shooting spree yet?

In their native habitats, I have witnessed leftards pronounce it as 'Latinex'.

Taiwanese people are awesome. They typically speak English much better than most mainlanders. They also dislike the CCP and aren’t afraid to speak up and share their own opinions. Same for Hong Kongers.

"L-l-l-l-l-l-aah-teen Equis"

I'm sure there's a rolling R in there somewhere too.

I’m a Googler, not a YouTuber.

So far the company hasn’t demonetized me...

Yep, Taiwanese are pretty good. They mostly hate communism. In fact Taiwan has more freedom than the US. Comfy place.

>His entire rolodex was Indian/Bengladeshi
the correct word for this is "DIVERSE".

Meant for the first reply, quoting into an open comment box not working on Safari mobile apparently

H1B visas baby

>"There are modest but hopeful signs of success in hiring"
We define success as how well our favored races are doing, because we hate racism.

Are you living there? I've heard everything is incredibly cheap over there. But wages are of course, low as well.

If we can avoid an all out war, leftists are going to look back on this time in dark shadowy shame.

This. Some Asian kids raised in America have an angry-Asian-man complex, but that’s just their reaction to the current identity politics climate, like how the white kids end up on Jow Forums.

It’s an embarrassing failure to hire more blacks and Hispanics.

Cost-of-living is low there. And wages too, just like you said. Being rich there is, of course, awesome.

If I wear brown skin paint and dye my hair black, can I get a job at Google by pretending to be Indian?

Attached: Convincing-e1447458575547-300x295.jpg (300x295, 15K)

A defining leftist trait is that they are unable to see how they are wrong. If they could do that they would stop being leftists.

>latinx

Mo'fuckin Soul Man. Been a minute.

Only if you can get an interview somehow and then answer all of the really hard questions, and have a certain Googley aura around you.

Time tends to fix that sort of thing. As I said, I hope it comes before a firestorm erupts.

Sadly, with software, you often don’t discover how beyond someone the work was until your service crashes, there are no backups, and you’re liable for your clients’ losses. Then you can the team in Bangalore, hire a bunch of Americans to build the new system, outsource all the Americans when they ship 2.0, and the cycle repeats.

It’s more, “good luck finding ANY significant amount of black or Hispanic recent CS grads”

Unironically this - leftism is a mind virus that feeds off of positive feedback loops in the minds psyche. It degrades you into some sort of life hating, malignant cancerous demon entity.

>”We know various social identities can overlap to influence the amount of bias or disadvantage someone faces.”
Such as White males.

Also don’t be on one of the alleged blacklists of conservative employees/candidates.

Look up the Damore case court filings. Many screenshots came out on discovery.

It works both ways. Look at yourself and tell me you aren’t a malignant life-hater. You’re here forever.

You are right, whites and pajeets are superior

Attached: 1529115038699.jpg (776x1054, 176K)

ya it's funny how blind they are to what they're doing. Someday white male discrimination will be remembered the same way normies think about blacks and lunch counters.

>"Diversity is a business imperative because Google builds for everyone"
That's why Google is going to start recruiting at retirement homes and prisons. Look for the big G - we'll be giving out swag!

Nah, i bitch alot but I have actually never felt more confident in where im supposed to be or who im supposed to be. If its really as bad as some people say out there, its an honor to be amid the greatest fight between good and evil in our time. feels like i have wind at my back.

This but unironically

>Latinx

Oh, this is a thing now, I see. I assume a bunch of Spanish speakers in the US drank the liberal propaganda kool-aid? Spanish is a gendered language, but I guess these retards never learned enough to understand that.

Every fucking day I wake up and see some shit online that just makes me wanna bomb the fuck out of all major liberal cities on the fucking planet. How do you guys deal with this every day?

pajeets are asian now?
what is this, uk rape report?

Not if white people lose.

because niggers are dumb

>try to hire all the shitskins you can
>still can only hire 2.5% of niggers out of a 13% minority
>same with spics
when will these delusional cunts get tired of proving that niggers and mestizos are suited for technical jobs?

Retarded lefties and kikes egging them on.