nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-15/splitting-california-3-pieces-long-overdue
youtube.com/watch?v=BtB-u7Zi2aM
youtube.com/watch?v=SbITabUGQYI
youtu.be/s1_C7l7iAI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP California

he knows more than we do. time to pack my bags

Yeah he's right. Anyone dreaming of salvaging anything from California is delusional. You shouldn't be conceiving of a rescue mission but a quarantine for California, and armed security around the borders of that state.

He's talked about his time traveling exploits before.
youtube.com/watch?v=A5xA21Qoxaw&feature=youtu.be&t=50 (0:50)
The slump is almost here.

t. rural retards jelly of the best state in the union

Attached: download.jpg (244x207, 12K)

The 160 IQ man says its dead.
The 140 IQ man here confirms.

tfw the big one is the only thing that could fix california

Attached: 150529-san-andreas-movie-stills_6374920ce872ace3ad1fccb5008d263c.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

t. poorest and most poorly educated state in the US.

Maybe two decades ago. Times change. It's a shithole now.

California is lost forever. It will become the next Canada/Sweden. Just a progressive, left wing, SJW shithole. I say this as a life long Californian for 30+ years currently trying to raise a family here. It fucking sucks and I hate it and I want to leave.

I am also a Californian. The most "based" you'll ever get is a 43% support for California "republicans" in the "conservative" territories. The only place that might be salvaged is the state of Jefferson which will never happen.

wow. jej.

Attached: 1528119634082.jpg (720x718, 72K)

It was a dream to grow up in the Bay Area in the 90’s. Then George W Bush triggered a wave of mental illness which has rotted their minds to the core.

In California rn, LA and SF aren't even that bad off, the taxes haven't pushed out the companies for whatever reason and the homeless are easily ignored.

Idiot. Sweden is nowhere near the shiftiest that is California. We have a lot of immigrants but most of them are either European or caucasians from Middle East. Sweden isn't even comparable to the nigger shithole that is California.

yeah dude, cali is the best state ever. never ever visit north dakota

Jesus, I was in San Francisco last year. It’s an overpopulated hellhole. Can’t believe people live in cities like that. You’re all rats

>San Francisco
>Not bad off
nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html
>“The contamination is … much greater than communities in Brazil or Kenya or India,” he said. He notes that in those countries, slum dwellings are often long-term homes for families and so there is an attempt to make the surroundings more livable.

Full of spics, niggers and jews. Best state lmao

based merchant confirms

Attached: einstein-merchant-quote.jpg (640x399, 176K)

>crotchety old man joins sexless teens to shake fists at fun

Hehehe, this cunt's been fishing before

>works for the onion

dude, there's an app to alert people where the homeless have pooped on the street in SF..

Yeah guys, any state by the great lakes sucks, please don't come here, it's winter for most of the year here. cali is fuckin awesome dooood!

michigan? isnt it teeming with niggers?

Los Gatos and palo alto are fucking ultra rich white utopias but drive 5 minutes and oh no no no.
The geography, wildlife, work, women and my family are the only reason im still here.

California women are the absolute worst.

Michigan in general has some of the craziest fucking people on the face of the planet.

Capt. Obvious, is obvious.

Attached: Alone in CA.gif (480x221, 835K)

ya but we got surfing bro

He knows it's too late for California's demographics. It's fate is sealed.

Attached: 1529031370483.jpg (600x800, 89K)

nothing like surfing in Tijuana sewage.

Apparently they might actually vote on the splitting up the state into 3 states idea. I'm sure nothing will actually come of it, but the fact people may get to vote on this seems interesting

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-15/splitting-california-3-pieces-long-overdue

If it's so fun why are people fleeing it?

Hades is right. Only a month removed from getting out of this horrible state.

Oh shut the fuck up, this state is garbage now.

Nothing will come of it. Democrats will think it's a sneaky plan to dilute their power. Republicans will think it's a sneaky plan to grow Democrat power. It's not going to pass.

LA and SF are huge shitholes wtf are you talking about. You dont live anywhere near them you immense jelly bean.

>le 35% face
yeah, it's dead

Having grown up and recently leaving san francisco, shit’s bad.

Rural Californians need to sell all their shit and take a train to VA, NC, SC, or northern WV, or PA. Those involved in agricultural should take their experience to the Midwest.

A mass exodus from California would hasten its demise and eventual revolution.

California would collaspe completely.

agree, and fuck all these people that come forward with
> I won't give up, I will keep fighting
that's what the kikes want
we need to push all whites into one area, buy up all the land and fuck what people say.

Agreed. Its an overpopulated leftist and Spic shithole now and for the foreseeable future. Right wingers should throw their lot in elsewhere instead of wasting their votes and contributions to the economy here.

Attached: 1528003484499.gif (750x658, 141K)

salt the land for good measure

No go zones in California?

So you're saying there's an app telling you which streets to pee and poop on?

not where to poop. where poop is

No city in Sweden looks like LA where you have crazy people/bums roaming the streets like zombies.

I've been to Minnesota, looked beautiful. I will come with a'll my homies

woah for a second I thought he means Creative Assembly

Has there ever been a more based scene in all of cinema?
youtube.com/watch?v=BtB-u7Zi2aM

Attached: James Woods.jpg (193x270, 10K)

This, white majority cities and states suck,
if you are black, jew, spic just stay in cities in CA and Je- NEW York

Are there any based jews?
Any 1488 jews? or just 14?

there is only one way to save CA

Attached: 1521697457578.jpg (670x637, 368K)

Double digits IQ man here blindly agrees.

Attached: 1526270537771.jpg (501x523, 38K)

Genetic bio-warfare?

youtube.com/watch?v=SbITabUGQYI

You flithy bigot scum! Look at this wonderful diverse multicultural utopia! How could you not love it?

Attached: Los Angeles.jpg (1224x1768, 1.35M)

that plan has already been put in motion,
Con it takes too long...........

Attached: Final Solution CA.png (1545x645, 57K)

"S"

Yeah it sucks for poorfags who don’t live literally right on the water

California's pretty low-IQ t.b.h

Attached: main-qimg-4519dfd2f6a9a3e7b8153d8dddb3fbe5.png (1487x981, 162K)

>ywn be a gay Californian juggalo rampaging through the land pozzing up negholes with the ferocity of a thousand lions.

Attached: 546201630.jpg (1024x683, 407K)

>he taxes haven't pushed out the companies for whatever reason

Just wait. Look at Seattle backing off their homeless tax just because of Amazon.
California could only recall the politician that got the gas tax passed, not even repeal it yet.

What the fuck is with the Mid-West? So much for fly-over states.

blacks

This. Time for another wall, all hope has been lost.

That map is complete bullshit.

I work for Fiat and I've had to go to Michigan multiple times for work so I know a bit about what I'm talking about. Once you get out of the negro containment zone it is one of the most based places on the planet. Guns, whites, beautiful nature, and solitude everywhere.

The map is derived from: www(dot)ttu(dot)ee/public/m/mart-murdvee/EconPsy/2/McDaniel_2006_Estimating_state_IQ_-_Measurement_challenges_and_preliminary_correlates(dot)pdf

>2006

They're probably lower now

Caliniggers get out of my state

Attached: texas-world.jpg (600x373, 27K)

If you're right by the coast, anons, by all means get the fuck out of there and head inland, but based on the exact wording of how he put that, it just means the splitting up of CA is assured, and that the coastal state of California that is pozzed is what is lost forever.

Yes cali is based, please go back cali fags

One time I told my dad that I wished CA would slide into the ocean. He said “user! Don’t say such a thing! Cali is the retard containment state. If something happened to California, they would infest the rest of the country.”

Attached: BB706D65-798B-4E64-8561-65DC9921874F.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

>rectal rangers
kek

>the best state in the union

Attached: calipoors.png (946x726, 683K)

Well he’s right. Which is why anyone who is pro-white should be supporting calexit, without those 55 electoral votes a democrat would never hold the presidency ever again. Plus we’d free up billions in welfare dollars that could be spent on white interests instead of feeding every beaner that crosses the border

they literally have nothing left to campaign on in the state

this paragraph is interesting

>The state and local bureaucracies that implement California's antipoverty programs, however, resisted pro-work reforms. In fact, California recipients of state aid receive a disproportionately large share of it in no-strings-attached cash disbursements. It's as though welfare reform passed California by, leaving a dependency trap in place. Immigrants are falling into it: 55% of immigrant families in the state get some kind of means-tested benefits, compared with just 30% of natives.

t. I'm in Marina del Ray and everything's fine

Californian here. This state is beyond fucked. The economics are about to implode and we are overrun with entitled illegals. I'm looking to move out before the shit finally hits.

>looking to move out
where would you even go

besides, there are several huge corporations founder and/or based in the state that should give you weightage for more welfare or state funds or bailouts in case anything does go wrong

128 IQ brainlet here cautiously concurs

There are even people living "inside" the freeway support structures here.

youtu.be/s1_C7l7iAI4

The touristy places are decent but step outside and it's pretty bad

Me too, hopefully while we can at least still get some money out of our home.

I visited the Bay Area in the 90's once and it made such an impression on me that I always wanted to live here. It's amazing how much a place can change in a couple decades.

Calexit is in danger of turning into 3 libshit controlled blue states giving them more seats in congress though?

>San Fran controls rural retard in the north.

>LA and spics in the south

>Moderate lefty housewives and househusbands control the rest of suburban retards.

Governor Newsome will be little Hillary. We will miss Brown, and I don't say that lightly.

Why not just kick that state out of the union, and after it has failed and overrun by spics and nigs, then the union comes and takes it back along with some cleaning?

>best state in union
>Paying $20/day for shitty food and $2000/month for shitty apartment is (((good)))
>(((((MAY))))) issue concealed carry
>2 party consent
>inb4 falling for b8
Fuck California. Need some Law of the Land up in this bitch.

Attached: bait-master.jpg (600x860, 86K)

>having a city africanized
>having a city mexicanized

At least they are selling and buying stuff? I tried.

Any IQ estimation that gives SC(70% white 30% black) and WY(80% white 20% latino) similar IQs is completely flawed. Also it's impossible for California to a have a IQ comparable to 40% black Mississippi. Mexicans are stupid but they're not as stupid as niggers.

It blows my mind that anybody buys that crap.

Mexico will kill the ZOG importing millions of mexicans and annexing territory so America will loose tax payers and resources, since mexicans are smart and take money instead of being the jew's paypigs, say thank you to the spanish empire and to mexico now.

It's real

Attached: iq.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>assuming insignificant variation between White/Hispanic/Black IQ by state
The highest average black IQ is 94 iirc, that's 9 points from the national mean

this isnt wrong. been like that for 30 years.

Attached: 39F9753A-9862-428F-B618-06F0A189C6DC.png (680x681, 158K)