The end is coming Jow Forums. buckle up. i have inside info this is gonna be something big

the end is coming Jow Forums. buckle up. i have inside info this is gonna be something big.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 4.31.27 PM.png (670x350, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/6541824/new-strain-bird-flu-h7n9-kills-nearly-half-contracted-china/
cdc.gov/flu/avianflu/h7n9-virus.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/deadly-chinese-poultry-flu-could-spark-worldwide-pandemic/
google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/disease-x-bird-flu-deaths-pandemic-what-h7n9-979723?amp=1
google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/709994/bird-flu-broken-out-in-china-could-be-next-pandemic/amp
google.com/amp/www.ibtimes.com/chinese-bird-flu-virus-threatens-become-deadly-disease-x-pandemic-2691269?amp=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Killis over a THIRD of those who contract it, and here's why that's a GOOD thing!!!

Ebola chan has been around for a while now and is far more deadly than 33% mortality rate. why is this disease more dangerous?

The virulence far exceeds ebola. If 3 of your coworkers who work right next to you contracted ebola, 99% chance you're not going to get it. If they contracted bird flu, 99% chance you're going to get it.

cuz with ebola you needed direct, fairly long term exposure directly to bodily fluids to get it. people in africa kept getting it because they had rituals where they hugged the dead bodies and they refused to stop them.

its about fucking time

this is a good thing, I've been suicidal for a long time. this is my meal ticket out of this rock while sparing myself the shame of actually an heroing

YES
Give your energy to MadCowDisease8.0!!!!

Attached: 1519293764477.jpg (640x640, 89K)

The spanish flu scenario is much much worse in modern society thanks to the more often used public transportation and airports. Should a strain mutate to something similar we're in for a really bad time. The spanish flu took out ~5% of the world population back when few people even owned a vehicle.

>600 people died from awful shit in china
oh it must be a slow day

Reminder that Ebola is a genetic close relative of the Bubonic Plague, which resulted in 30-50% deaths of the entire European population. Having that kind of shit open up on the world again would be, uh, interesting.

Any idea how Spanish Flu compares to Bubonic plague? That could spread via breath easily (any form of liquid contact, including water vapor from breathing).

would be good cuz whites have a lot of immunity to the bubonic plague and the nogs dont.

how is this possible since bubonic plague is bacteria and eboal is virus

there is a theory that the black death wasn't Yersina pestis but a filovirus variant
mainly because the descrpitions match the latter better than the former

>china and india get decimated by super deadly bird flu
>not the best possible thing.

Earth needs a good plague, cull the numbers.

Which parts of the world get shafted by this the most?

Will bird flu chan be a milf mommy waifu?

Boy i sure love open borders

>SARS is serious time!
>Bird Flu is serious this time!
>Mad Cow Disease is serious this time!
>Ebola is serious this time!
>Disease X is serious this time!

Every year a new one for the media to whip up hysteria over

Attached: 1513658068849.jpg (250x238, 8K)

funny that james alefantis cousin developed the bird flu vaccine haha

lmao TIm Alefantis strikes again!

where is the inside info that this is going to be 'something big?'

Attached: 1528733797474.png (257x196, 7K)

Bubonic plague is curable if you take anti-biotics. There are a handful of cases every year in the US, mostly from people who hunt ground squirrels and the like. They get it when they pick them up without wearing gloves

Tim alefantis of course

nope!

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 10.19.23.png (929x810, 615K)

call me crazy but this seems biblical

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 10.20.14.png (393x258, 136K)

I'm not surprised it's from China. Densely populated areas and questionable practices are the perfect breeding grounds for disease.

look for the signs
plague masks are a good thing to look out for, given the coming plague.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 10.22.16.png (1255x592, 813K)

Its literaly nothing, people die from flue all the time, millions die per year in the world and that particular strain isnt new. Its just your typucal media scare must shift focus feom something else so here come non event

Bill Gates has the vaccine so no sweat

Tim Alenfatis developed it

swine flu > bird fly

pigs be flying

only thing is if it becomes so wide spread they declare martial law

This but unironically. We love you X-chan!

I might start wearing one of those surgical masks like a Korean just to spread panic

Ne strain killed half
thesun.co.uk/news/6541824/new-strain-bird-flu-h7n9-kills-nearly-half-contracted-china/

Now reputable source
First contracted 2013, even candidate vaccines have been made
cdc.gov/flu/avianflu/h7n9-virus.htm

India and China. Large population with shit-tier sanitation practices.

A hero in our ranks

namaste user

Because bird migrate everywhere? Bird are one species, one flu the other get same sickness.

What? Aren't swine flu is h1n1.

Could be everyone because bird migrate everywhere.

swine flu is a mutation of bird flu

it's like they are laughing at us user

Don't worry, we have Trump as president this time.

He will ban air travel and ships from entering America.

Sorry guys but it was unacceptable for ebola to somehow travel onto American soil despite a fucking ocean separating us from Africa.

Not only that but bird flu/pig flu was all China's fault.

China waited one year to tell the WHO that they had some new potential plague.

It is shithole countries that never tell WHO in time about these problems.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 10.37.14.png (593x360, 82K)

every part that is crowded and,or has a bad medical system. India, Asia, Westen Europe.
Islands will be lucky probably, especially Islands in cold regons that hard hard to reach by refugees.
Iceland would be safer than Mallorca.
But when it gets transferred by birds you are fucked everywhere. You hide innawoods, an infected crow shits on the doorstep of your cabin, you get infected you die.

The west is overly sterile which has compromised the immune systems of the populace

Yeah but they keep testing the boundaries. The last test was to see if they could bypass American quarantine. They could

Hmm. That's actually a pretty interesting theory, never thought of it like that before. Good point user

plague masks +

bill gates in north korea with christopher paddock +

bill gates owns mandalay +

he likes vaccinating people +

weird coded wikileaks emails about alien royalty +

?

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 10.43.16.png (303x177, 100K)

Europe, once it begins and millions flee here bringing it with them.

Says this strain can't hop between humans in the article.

What about skipping?

>tfw severe emetophobe

I'm just glad it's the flu and not ebola. Respiratory plagues are fine.

I can't think of a place more in need of a thoroughly deadly disease than China.

Sensationalism makes dollars

Yet

Lol, looks nice Nature is going after the Chinese for their three pests campaign.

Four pests, not three

This shit again

Super virulent viruses are usually weaker for a reason. They have to put a significant amount of effort into protective casing to survive the
elements.

Even the Spanish flu only had a 10-15% mortality rate. Mostly killing weaker members like kids and the elderly. The whole reason it could even do this was because it falsely triggered a cytokine storm

These diseases have high mortality rates in china because they popup in fucking hives. The infected Chinks were drinking shit water, eating a diet of mostly plastic ramen noodles and had little or no access to modern medicine.

I had to stay in a shitty motel once. No stove so I ate ramen for dinner 3 nights in a row. Just added egg, green onions and other things. Felt like shit for weeks.

Spanish flu actually killed a lot of young people in their teens and twenties, it was unusual in that respect

>academics scream for population control
>nobody listens
>create masses of propaganda on social medai to make white people stop having kids
>NOT ENOUGH
>make killer disease and release it into he water supply

Academia is the enemy.

It's because he's pulling shit out of his ass

Attached: 1454951626267.jpg (680x405, 42K)

You forgot Swine Flu!

I'm a degenerate and I'll enjoy my ban

I'm also at work and all I have is pens

Attached: fluburb4u.jpg (1006x695, 428K)

It's all about the vector

Wouldn't matter in the west. Plague was carried by fleas and general filth, the west would be little affected by this

>Hours away from complete isolation in the south

Good luck rest of civilization, I'll be chilling here with my 11 million sheep

So the neckbeards sitting in their basements that never take out their trash shall inherit the earth?

Good thing is that all the shitskins and chinks in my country live in one big city with our only major airport, so they'll be the first to go.

>tfw never wash my hands and intentionally weaken my immune system with lack of sleep and heavy drug abuse
Lol as long as i can find a can of beans a day, this planet of rabid badgers and burned cockroaches will be mine in less than a century.

nigger teach me to draw like that

Test.

To be strategically released in populations of suburbanites and rural retards in the Midwest.

Good thing none of your immune systems can survive as long as mine can

>overly sterile
You activated my trap card

Not even the best military microbiologists in a lab trying to kill an enemy could scratch me after that time I ate chinese takeout that sat in the sun for a week

it was my big red pill on leftists when they advocated that the ebola travel ban was inhumane.

If you cant get clean water when you're sick, that will just about kill you no matter what

You'll just tax your system too much and give up

>Chinese are subhumans posts
>posts on how Chinese are rude and 'niggers' of Asia
>Trump in talks with a dictator on China's southern border
>suddenly a new avian flu is released into China that will result in a tremendous amount of deaths

Nothing fishy here godspeed Flu-kun

Get a life straw nigga

>Carrying a life-straw 24/7
>One good enough to purify water

its half, here is why that is a good thing.

Attached: chimpoutzim.jpg (612x612, 91K)

Sheltered whites have weak immune systems

Shitskins live in the filth and only lack weapons/training/intelligence

REPENT.
YOUR DESTRUCTION DRAWETH NIGH.
I AM A JELOUSE GOD
AND THOU ART HARLETS.

Attached: 20180616_030037.png (1080x1417, 208K)

From what i gathered it’s some kind of bird flu. They dont know if it’s airborne or from eating them

telegraph.co.uk/news/0/deadly-chinese-poultry-flu-could-spark-worldwide-pandemic/

google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/disease-x-bird-flu-deaths-pandemic-what-h7n9-979723?amp=1

google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/709994/bird-flu-broken-out-in-china-could-be-next-pandemic/amp

google.com/amp/www.ibtimes.com/chinese-bird-flu-virus-threatens-become-deadly-disease-x-pandemic-2691269?amp=1

>that time I ate chinese takeout that sat in the sun for a week

kek dude how the fuck did you survive that?

Attached: 1200px-M67_Flamethrower_Tank_Vetnam.jpg (1200x951, 193K)

Ebola has less than 10% fatality rate when you receive proper medical care. It kills half of the jungle niggers that pass out in the bush due to dehydration. 33% fatality rate with medical care is bioweapon tier.

Check the red markings Those are references. They'll help you get the proportions right. That's a good start.

Vomitting

Lots of vomitting

Then water

Then living off oxygen and internal fat for about 2 days

Life is hell but I'm not leaving till I'm warm.

Attached: 37465B1D-B466-45E8-8AF1-CC347F8299FD.jpg (460x259, 59K)

There's the normal spiel about life drawing ect ect but honestly if you aren't interested in realism and just want to do cartoony shit just observe how your favorite art styles use shapes and when you do study anatomy rather than focusing on learning every single muscle and bone focus on learning how to break them down into simpler shapes and stick them together.

Other than that just draw a lot

The Rider of Pestillence .

Get back to work, Katie.

the question is how fast can we cure it before it takes the planet?

Too late?

>Most of the Asian Continent
>Many of the densely populated, vibrantly diverse urban areas.
I'm sure there's a downside, but I can't seem to find it.

Bring it on.

Manmade STD for population control when? We need Project Genophage.

Iktf man. Do you also hate this shit in pic related?

Attached: 1437654926905.jpg (1200x797, 177K)

>disease kills 100% of the infected elderly.
>disease kills 100% of children.
>disease kills 10% of adults

This adds up to roughly a 3rd of the population. Everyone panic: this will end life as we know it.

GOOD LUCK DISEASE X

Checked. I hope every fuckin human dies