Is honesty better than intelligence?

Is honesty better than intelligence?

Attached: 1529035368679.jpg (500x375, 34K)

what's worst, ignorance or indifference?

For instance, would you prefer to work or hire someone who is moderately intelligent but very honest, or very intelligent, but lies to get their way?

I don't know and I don't care

You should, it might help you decide who to be around in the future.

Philosophical drivel.. Fuck off to /b/

Common sense is better than both

the joke...
honesty is a liability, intelligence is an asset.
Stop asking stupid questions.

Does baby not want to think right now?
I'm sorry, maybe you're the one who needs to fuck off back to /b/

What's common to one person isn't necessarily common to another, you'll have to define what that means.

I mean obviously to a point, but I would prefer to work with/hire someone moderately intelligent and honest than a genius liar.

Very good.

Attached: 8f0.jpg (544x515, 39K)

>What's common to one person isn't necessarily common to another, you'll have to define what that means.

No you dont, thats what common sense is, its "common".

>common sense
>good sense and sound judgment in practical matters

cool samefag

if you dont know what common sense is, then you dont have it

and youre a troglodyte

>"I would like to fugg your daughter"

no

yes

it's the jews.

Attached: colord.jpg (601x375, 24K)

nice.

Attached: 1529026588900.png (657x527, 28K)

As a h.school student I used to obsess over intelligence. I wanted to find people equal to my intellectual standards ( I do consider myself part of the 1% intelligence wise, and so does society (based on my perception ofc))

As I got older I understood that intelligence is not really that important. As long as the person has enough IQ for the job required, then competence, industriousness and wisdom are way more important.
I've met in my life very intelligent people that utterly failed due to lacking the above attributes.

As for honesty, honesty can be a positive & powerful tool, if used within the right group. The average human spends lots of time in power plays & other low IQ drama-driven actions, so in such environment honesty could have negative consequences.

The only thing common between all humans is a basal desire to not die. Anything beyond that is subjective; even what constitutes valid logic is up for debate.