Record breaking Eid Celebration

We did it guys. The biggest in Europe. A record breaker!

Why can't other countries compete with us. Get on our level. It will be even bigger next year. Muslims in other countries need to step up their game.

We should make Birmingham the new capital.

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-44496158

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-080143~2.png (1080x1705, 945K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
is3.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huge crowds

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-082940~2.png (1080x668, 1.26M)

Good job but youforgot step two. After gathering them in one place you unleash the napalm.

and its a good thing!

THIS SHIT AGAIN
It's a slide thread EVERY EID AND RAMADAN IN EVERY COUNTRY IN EUROPE HAS BEEN A RECORD
this is pure slide from stinky /Syria General musjews

Things like this work in our favor famalam. My family is the biggest Muslim apologist lefties I've ever seen, but millions of Muslims blocked all the roads for hours for their special Eid prayer. We were stuck in traffic for 5 hours and even my family started noticing how many Muslims there were and started ranting against them.

Your point being what? That every year it's a record breaker. That should tell you something

even Swedish people attended

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-074358~2.png (1009x798, 899K)

Europe is full of Muslim faggots that like to meet up in the park and finger each other in the butt.

This small family of 9 will help ensure its a record breaker every year

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-082152~2.png (1016x758, 926K)

Is this the same park that forbids relgious activities ware the women who reported the muslims praying to the police was arested at her home

>family of 9
We're doomed.

And that's a good thing

If you like the smell of unwashed Arab assholes, sure.

>record breaking numbers of sand niggers in Europe.
So where are the Christian suicide bombers screaming "DEUS VULT"?

what's wrong with this? you could casually walk amongst them openly talking about the jews and by the end of the walk you would have garnered a bunch of new friends

Attached: identify a fake feminist.jpg (960x890, 74K)

Me and my fellow muhammedians are taking over your country! Boogey boogey boogey! If you’ll excuse me, it’s time for us to finger each other’s assholes in the park!

At least they are not fucking the frozen chickens again. Ware are the Sochi Cossack when you need them

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

A tenfold increase in attendees since 2011

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-085010~2.png (981x821, 1.09M)

Muhammedians reproduce like cockroaches, boogey boogey boogey! We have shit for skin and we fuck goats but somehow more shitskins are produced! Boogey boogey boogey! We have plans to build a 100 story pyramid in London! Praise be to Allah! Magneto and psylocke will assist us in taking down the queen! The royal family will be replaced by goats!

this is only a fraction of sharia law

Yes we will build a blue laser that shoots into the sky and finally institute shara law!!! Mwahahahhaha!

We should embrace it?

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-081305~3.png (361x227, 143K)

thats got to be smelly

Embrace the blue laser shooting into the sky! Not even the mighty avengers can save you!

Arent religious activities in uk parks illegal

Yes, we have literal shit for skin! Can you imagine the odor! Mwahahahahaha! Sharia law is coming for you anyour blue eyed babies! Muhammed commands it!

I just looked it up All English "Royal " parks forbid religious gatherings

Patrick Little found more acceptance in Californian Muslim communities than in White liberal Californian communities.
What does that tell you about the situation?

What is happening is....big picture wise- the right wing is trying to protect everyone including liberal whites from muslims/others meanwhile liberal whites continually stab the right wing in the back.

Muslims are the most conservative demographic in the world, and certainly of any immigrant demographic we receive- they must be utilized.

The 'royal parks' only covers the big London parks I believe. So places like Regents park and Hyde park, and they seem to allow prayer in those places anyway.

No one can be protected from our foul stench infidel! Sharia law will be implemented and there will be an orgy of goat fucking and public defecation to celebrate. Then we will frantically worship our voodoo god while we blast thriller on sky tv.

Can I sodomize Maisie in a royal park

Attached: Game of Bums.jpg (960x960, 174K)

That fucking cap caption. Americans are never going to stop posting that.

testing wtf
is3.Jow Forums.org/wsg/1529144332347.webm

wtf why arent /gif/ and /wsg/ links working anymore