Assassinates your archduke

>assassinates your archduke
>destroys your civilization

Attached: 1521489156725.png (240x240, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1YCCu1T3j0
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/rs-serbia
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/al-albania
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/intelligence-a-unifying-construct-for-the-social-sciences-richard-lynn-and-tatu-vanhanen.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: jackass2.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

Croats are serbs and serbs are slavs so that means croats arent serbs or serbs arent anything that means we are all slavs

>The absolute state of Panslavism

Thx for giving me a headache this early in the morning...

Attached: what_the_joseph.jpg (298x380, 45K)

The chad assassin

Attached: 1527797604414.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>This is why we can't have nice things!

You should have stuck to removal of top priority kebab...

Attached: remove_and_turk.png (641x497, 332K)

Bump

>A noble gentleman shows up in your country and fucking muddy hillbilly mongrel shoots him dead.

If there is one thing i like about north Korea, it's that if you fuck up something they kill or jail everyone in your family to make sure no spastic gene of yours survive.

Attached: 12313.jpg (320x417, 38K)

Yeah he really killed the wrong guy ...

Attached: Gott_erhalte.jpg (459x816, 110K)

You know, the fact that archfaggot of Cuckstria got murked that day is pure fucking luck. The whole ordeal was one huge festival of incompetence.

First they try to assassinate him, they fucking miss. Then instead of getting the fuck out of there, archfaggot in all of his Darwinian glory decides to visit the fags who got lit.

THEN, his driver gets lost in fucking Sarajevo, stops next to Gavrilo "Can't Hit Shit" Princip, which finally results in Princip ventilating the archfaggot and having his name written in history forever.

If that shit was a movie, It would be Bollywood tier garbage at best.

Attached: 1528995378623.png (352x530, 219K)

>archfaggot
>Gavrilo "Can't Hit Shit" Princip

Ok I shouldn't but I laughed :D

Attached: austrokek.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

You know I'm right, though. As much as Princip fucked shit up that day, Ferdinand let the shit get fucked.

Attached: 1526427830172.jpg (830x1245, 226K)

Shiieet.
Sounds like it was a setup.

Annex shit, get hit.

when I get old I'm gunna steal his hairstyle.

We could have had this, if it wasn't for that autistic serb

Attached: nsbf5rx8r03z.png (1500x1173, 127K)

The archduke was based as fuck. He was deeply anti-semite and wanted to reform the empire so it could survive the XX century.

Actually this

Attached: 9mMkGd0.png (1075x824, 232K)

Yeah, he was kinda asking for being killed with his silly car tour...

Attached: this_does_törni_me_on.jpg (640x905, 84K)

>muh sorbia
Austria was at no point in time of the past 500 years worse off than Serbia.

The EU before the EU

Jews are boosting Serbia's economy currently with dropping the steel prices so that Bor can be sold to the Chinks. Serbia is trying to surpass Austria economically thanks to jews.

>Serbia is trying to surpass Austria economically thanks to jews.

>GDP of Serbia
37,75 billion

>GDP of Austria
386,4 billion

still got some way to go, I‘d say.

Serbs from north are Croats.. the southern ones are Bugars.. Krajišnici are the real leftovers of ancient Serbs mixed with Croats that came on Croat land during the Bugars invasion and later during the Turkish invasion..... Serbs today are just Bugar and Cigan mutts with a random real Serb.

Why do you want that? Current borders are more relevant.

Attached: this.jpg (319x400, 35K)

>mlada Bosnia
Not to mention that there were also kebabs in that organization
Also they were Yugoslavian nationalists

>To avoid capture, Čabrinović swallowed a cyanide capsule and jumped into the Miljacka river to make sure he died. However, the cyanide pill was decayed and only made him sick, and the river was only 10 centimetres (4 in) deep.[25] He was soon hauled out and detained by police.
Imagine being this incompetent.

>Top10PranksThatWentWayTooFar.png

>Fuck kids
>Cut Dick
>did 9/11
>rename to America

Attached: 1522022590299.png (225x225, 7K)

ahahahah
old but gild
see you back in /his/

gold*
phone

>Gavrilo
>literally ruining a country single heanded

Biggest troll ever

How to achieve this jawline?

>>literally ruining a country single heanded
He ruined an entire continent

Attached: 1518265078484.png (1280x670, 692K)

We will restore everything, don't worry. We can remake it. Better. More powerful. More fascist.

>Multi-national homunculus abomination of an empire.
>Ethnic solidarity and national unity non-existent, which is the reason for its collapse.
>Fascist.
If you want it back you are forced to be a Monarcuck quasi-liberal.

A hero in my book.Thanks to him we had Trianon and crushed the filthy hungarshits.

You're welcome my dude

He was a part of (((black hand)))

>Causes war that destroys four great empires
>Causes middle east to be carved up, resulting in 9/11 and war on terror
>Results in second war that destroys Europe even more with added communism
>Results in cold war, almost destroying the planet

It is very close to what I'd unironically be okay with.

Most Yugoslavian are Turks. serbs croats...etc is a meme.

Attached: 1222233.png (250x179, 43K)

>civilization

Yeah, you waited for over 70 years to get German masters again, you Slovenian faggot, boo fucking hoo.

Pozdrav sa severa Srbije ustašo raspali, u glavi tvojoj smo Hrvati.

The eternal anglo strikes again

youtube.com/watch?v=C1YCCu1T3j0

Attached: destroy the eternal anglo.png (356x500, 430K)

servs are going to be exterminated
End Of Line

I see this thread every fucking day. Listen all of you, retarded faggots. AH monarchy had plans for invasion since 1912. Even before, they anticipated war with Serbs, during the annexation crisis in 1908/9. The entire continent was not destroyed because of Princip. The Germans and the French prepared for decades and entered it whilst singing songs, going to the war. So, whoever tries to rattle Jow Forums against Serbs these days should fucking try harder.

Only Albanians are this retarded.

They had plans since 1903 coup was anti-Austrian, and more importantly, anti-German regime change in Serbia organised and perpetrated by London agents Black Hand, who went on and created Mlada Bosna.

Those were all “Yugoslav” not Serb nationalists, i.e. foreign puppets.

Austria-Hungary General Staff created plans for war, punitive action in 1905.

With rise of London puppets, Belgrade blocked Danube and Serbia blocked hypothetical German railway to Baghdad.

Obrenović were close to Austrians.

>they anticipated war

I wonder why

Instead, you could of speaked diplomaticly instead of escalating the conflict you brainlet. This isnt a matter of "HE DID IT FIRST".

The absolute state of Serbia.

Maybe instead of being war mongry you could of reasoned with the austro-hungarian empire.

Why do you think they sent diplomats over? It was to strengthen relations between both nations.

You're speaking to one right now

Yup, sth like that.

See, nationalistards.

Nationalism is bad for you and the world peace.

Not exactly, nationalism is good. But when it comes to nationalism in the balkans it becomes borderline retarded.

But they weren’t nationalists.

They were INTERNATIONALISTS and anti-imperialists. In service of the greatest empire, British.

As every left/progressive is, they were puppets.

Listen, I know that the reason is sth abstract for you Shiptars, but I will try nevertheless. A small country that exited two (Balkan) wars did not attack an Empire that prepared for decades to go to the South and colonize it.

Both victims remained seated upright, but died while being driven to the Governor's residence for medical treatment. As reported by Count Harrach, Franz Ferdinand's last words were "Sophie, Sophie! Don't die! Live for our children!" followed by six or seven utterances of "It is nothing," in response to Harrach's inquiry as to Franz Ferdinand's injury.

>Live for our children

They had none.

She was barren.

Hypothetical children couln’t inherit.

Why are you people so full of shit?

I sense you motherfuckers. I know, I know, we won against the Empire which created Albania and your fucking flag. But a century passed, get over it.

To clarify: the often repeated myth is that she has pregnant.
She was too old for that already, she was barren by that age.

>A small country that exited two (Balkan) wars did not attack an Empire that prepared for decades to go to the South and colonize it.

So why did you give them a legitimate reason to go to war with you?

Stupid S*rb. Do you honestly think killing the arch duke did your nation any good? Your nation could of held negotiations. The Austro-Hungarian empire wanted to strengthen relations in Serbia. You could of used this to negotiate peace talks.

No wonder they planned to annex you. Your kind are war mongry rats.

Attached: chrome_2018-06-14_20-06-07.png (795x501, 737K)

You’re an imbecile.

The events in the Balkans were manipulated so that a war broke out which would engulf Germany and prevent them from overtaking British Empire.

>we won against the Empire which created Albania and your fucking flag

My flag is the same flag that Skanderbeg wore on his coat of arms while fighting turks.
Stfu S*rb

You won? Oh yeah sure. Your nation was invaded in a matter of weeks. You didnt do jack shit.

Such a pathetic troll. Yawn.

Are you paying for croatian internet because its faster or what?

Yes, I am aware of the manipulation of the balkans. But you cant defend the shill that killed the archduke and kickstarted the war off early.

He even broke both of his legs hahahahhahahahahaha

Official Serbia had nothing to do with assassination.
From internal Austrian correspondence and Kaiser Wilhelm’s with Austrian and Russian Emperor it was even more evident.

The Serbs accepted the ultimatum to the dismay of Austrians, the ultimatum was made in such a way to be insulting and certain to be refused.
The pretense for Austria declaring war was a single subclause modification.

he legitimately believes in that he says

no wonder his nation has an average iq of 83 from all that inbreeding lmao

Attached: iq.jpg (1598x994, 269K)

First, your flag was not that of Skenderbeg, it was Byzantine, the other nations took it. It became national symbol in 1912, when the Albanians bought the design in Vienna. Second, we were defeated in 1915, only when Germany and Bulgaria entered, but our army survived and returned to the front in 1916. Where was Albania?

S*rbs cant defend this

Attached: chrome_2018-06-15_16-29-22.png (952x543, 418K)

off with that crap

This entire thread is one big Albanian retarded 24 hour op, baka.

Oh nice, cherry picking sources. You know where that study got numbers from?

They made people take standardized tests in the balkans and estimated IQ of off that. Fuck off S*rb

Real IQ tests reveal we are 1 point higher than you

Serbia's average IQ
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/rs-serbia

Albania's average IQ
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/al-albania

Thee so called 83 IQ figure that you claim wasnt even collected based off IQ tests.

To be fair, the entire Balkan has lower average IQ due to the large emigration of the educated people in the past decades.

>posting an online IQ test site as legitimate source versus a scientific study (Lynn and Vanhanen)
>accusing me of cherrypicking
thanks for proving my point, albanimal

Attached: 1519680803870.jpg (211x239, 13K)

To be fairest, those sources are actual bullshit and misrepresent IQ in europe.

They werent collected off IQ tests.

>build a successful empire
>loved by his people
>son killed himself with a young thot
>wife killed by a filthy shitalian
>nephew killed by a filthy s*rb
>want explanations from s*rbia, s*rbia provokes war

Frankie Joe had a hard life.

Attached: feel.gif (500x275, 365K)

>built a successful empire

He inherited it.

And it was in a downward spiral.

At least since 1848.

What scientific study?

Its scientific to collect standardized tests and estimate IQ based off of that?

These werent even real IQ tests. Try harder S*rb

If you looked at the sources, you would realize that these numbers came off of a scientific studyed IQ studies in more than 80 countries.

These numbers relative to the average IQ in Albania came from work carried out from 2002 to 2006 by Richard Lynn, a British Professor of Psychology, and Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish Professor of Political Science, who conducted IQ studies in more than 80 countries

See, we can get along. You Shiptar mongrel.

Oh yes, sure we can. Serbomutt

Attached: chrome_2018-06-15_17-27-20.png (493x268, 177K)

Don't post selfies, baka.

lol

Attached: Untitled.png (1257x934, 679K)

>i-it's N-NOT TRUE!!!1
but i've posted the latest study of Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen who literally showed that you're dumb animals. i'm not posting some unverified online IQ test site, but an actual study
pic related

source:
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/intelligence-a-unifying-construct-for-the-social-sciences-richard-lynn-and-tatu-vanhanen.pdf

Attached: Selection_001.png (604x812, 55K)

>2018 WWI

>EPIC ARCHDUKE ASSASSINATION PRANK! (Gone wrong) (Cops called) (Millions dead)

>survived
>When you realize if the war remained between AustroHungary and Serfia, the Serfs got decimated by ChadAlbanian tribesman and winter

>During the long march, some 240,000 retreating Serbs died from the cold, starvation, disease and combat with Albanian tribesmen.[1] The march through the Albanian mountains decimated its ranks and contributed to the very high losses the Serbs suffered in the First World War – the highest per capita of any country involved in the war.

I can't breathe!

From sucking so many serf whore tites

atleast our empire consited of europeans
Your thing was 95% niggers sandniggers or some other weird shit

Finally, one of you mongrels has a proper flag. Listen, we do not care about you inbred fucks.

Attached: 1529134472794.png (740x612, 17K)

My brain melted a bit, this is beyond mentally impaired. I just can't keep up with your lvl, sorry, baka.

Do you even bother reading?

Your study is flawed. Its based off standardized tests which are then used to estimate IQ

My numbers dont come from an online IQ test site

Read again S*rb

These numbers relative to the average IQ in Albania came from a work carried out from 2002 to 2006 by Richard Lynn, a British Professor of Psychology, and Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish Professor of Political Science, who conducted IQ studies in more than 80 countries.

neither do we care but you're the one not fucking off from kosovo

Yeah, you know history and everything. Should we give our churches to you? Will you turn them to mosques again?

Yes, we'll turn them into mosques because you war mongry S*rbs cant fuck off.

If you didnt breed an extremist kosova, the kosovars would of perserved them.

Ok, i will explain it for a serf,
Oogavic Boogavic, Siptari chadic,
killic Virgin fagic Serfic.
Stay awayic
GTFO Dardania.