A blob of bacteria on mars is considered Life on Mars but this isn't considered Life at all

A blob of bacteria on mars is considered Life on Mars but this isn't considered Life at all.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/abortion.htm
youtu.be/jTbe-u-n0T4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That’s... actually really good.
I’m stealing this

not considered human life.

Life is Life.

Attached: human-embryo-fetus-growth-animation-3d-model-animated-rigged-max-obj-3ds-fbx-c4d-lwo-lw-lws.jpg (900x900, 47K)

it's considered life but not a human consciousness. It does not experience sensation, pain, emotions, dreams, or even has awareness that it's even alive until past 20 weeks gestation.
We kill life all the time, we kill trillions of living things every single day, just to survive ourselves. When you brush your teeth you're killing millions possibly billions of lifeforms, when you jerk off you kill hundreds of millions. We even kill things that have emotions and feel pain just to eat.
If you are really upset about killing non sapient life, then you'd just better go starve

A blob of bacteria on Mars doesn't continually leech resources from your body for 9 months.

Look up the dictionary definition of a parasite:

>an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.

Notice that if you take away the words "of another species" then you get the definition of a baby. In other words, 'parasite' was carefully defined to not include babies, which is a tacit recognition of the fact that babies ARE a type of parasite.

Pro-life is more about suppressing women's behavior than any real concern for human life. That's why it's so popular on this openly misogynistic board where dilettantes come to LARP as christfags.

you commit genocide every time you wash your hands then brainlet.

if you can abort it, it's not life!

Attached: killme_four.png (622x800, 150K)

How can you appeal to the definition of a parasite while not noting that it is a foreign organism??? Cognitive dissonance much??? If you dare define the fetus as a foreign organism, then I will define YOU as a foreign organism in my society, equally needing of "surgical removal" because you are inconvenient to me. Problem? Oh shit, I just used your logic against you. BITCH.

>the definition of the word is this because it explicitly says that it isn't this
serious mental gymnastics here bud.

Fuck off back to plebbit, faggot

Sauce?

I used to be pro life but if you think about it. I rather not be born at all, than be born to a family that doesn't want me and will probably treat the baby like shot.

Prolifers mad after I destroyed their argument with a single sentence.

Attached: laughing.jpg (900x900, 70K)

waste

Look up when myelination occurs in the human brain. Unmyelinated neurons don't conduct impulses very well. Without myelinated nerves you have no motor control, no sensory perception, nothing.

I'm all for banning abortions past 20 weeks unless it's a medical emergency. 20 weeks is long enough to make that decision (and over 90% of Abortions are performed wtihin the first 12 weeks aynway, that's from cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/abortion.htm ). Anything over 20 weeks and you're risking the fetus becoming aware that it's alive, being able to sense pain, etc.. and nobody wants to do that.even 14-20 weeks is kind of risky as fetuses can develop at different rates. But I feel confident that anything 12 weeks and before is incapable of experiencing anything. Just not developed enough of a brain yet.

I think the whole 'potential' thing is what gets people, leave it in the oven a lil longer and it'll start becoming aware. It's why you get two murder charges for killing a pregnant woman.

>but this isn't considered Life at all
You fucking retarded normalfag. It all boils down to who makes decisions about the future generation, either men or women. In a society where a woman can abort any time she wants, a man is stripped of his right to reproduce.

also this.

sperm and eggs have that same potential, miscarriages happen. God isn't even pro life when it comes down to it. It really depends on if that mother wants that baby or not I mean if it were possible to extract an embryo at any stage in development, release the pregnant woman and "father" of all responsibilities for it, and transfer it to an artificial womb or surrogate mother that wants to have a baby. then sure. but you shouldn't force a woman to act as an incubator and host for a parasite that she does not want to bear or raise after she's been raped. or birth control fails and she can't afford the prenatal care and delivery much less raising the child. I mean by making abortion illegal, you're holding a gun up to a woman's head and telling her she has to act as an incubator and probably put herself into medical bankruptcy to give birth to a child she doesn't want. It can cost $30,000 or more to deliver.

>You fucking retarded normalfag
they're still mad

Attached: laugh.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Checked

I got my ex pregnant 5 years ago. We found out very early on and aborted. It cuts me in the heart to this day. Please don't do it lads. It really hurts, for everyone involved.

youtu.be/jTbe-u-n0T4

Please listen to this man. His thoughts dramatically influenced my own on this matter.

I don't understand all this pro or contralife bullshit, but it's not a person.

Hahahahahaha! You killed your first born! You fucking monster! Hahahahahahaha!

>No! Daddy stop! Please!
Hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1526753807442m.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

Wow. So your science helps you sleep at night

*snap*

sperm and eggs do not have that same potential, when they combine they get that potential.
And yes, a woman should have to face the consequences of her actions in regards to this. she can put it up for adoption if she wants to, but she could have taken any number of measures to prevent it. She doesn't have to act as an incubator, you're using that word to dehumanize what's happening she has to act like a MOTHER.

do you eat? do you wash your skin? do you walk anywhere but 100% sterile environments? You kill life all the time and don't think about it at all.

>a woman should take responsibility for being raped
I think I'd sleep just fine after murdering you come to think of it, you're lacking necessary sapience.

>I don't understand all this pro or contralife bullshit
>but its not a person
You don't understand it but it's not a person? You have no idea what you're talking about yet you're talking about it.

Attached: gr.jpg (967x683, 47K)

This is so retarded you almost tricked me into thinking you have any fucking clue what you are talking about. Babys arent parasites unless they reach adulthood and still think and act like a baby. You would be a good example.

Attached: 1518497380041.gif (280x202, 1.99M)

>t. Bong being bong
They discovered organic molucules not life on mars you retarded bong. Why dont you go chck nasa report instead of believing what you read on facebook while sucking mudlsime cock?

rape or horrible deformity are the only instances I would find acceptable.

And yes, I know you'd sleep just fine after murdering me, you advocate for casual murder already. It's not a big deal to you.

Are you serious? Thats your argument for abortion.
You should of been aborted... grudgingly im glad you weren't

no I don't advocate murder, unless it's of fuckwads like you who feel like they need to control everyone else's lives with an iron fist.
Murder requires malice, an intent to deliberately cause harm. You can't deliberately cause harm to something that does not experience sensation or pain, unless it's the property of someone and by doing damage to it you're intending the owner harm.
6 week old embryos don't experience harm.

You're psychotic, seek help. Put your post into text to speech and have it read back to you.

Lrn2life fgt pls

yeah, if it can't feel pain and is completely unaware of its own existence, can't experience anything, I pretty much don't care about it. I don't cry about stepping on grass or squishing an ant or beetle.

Do you understand intent?

Is this too late?

Attached: too late.jpg (343x364, 31K)

You want to tell everyone else how to live their life rather than just living your own life. Your life therefore negatively impacts millions of other lives, making everyone worse off. All because you want to hold a gun up to people's heads and tell them to do whatever you want. That's what a ban is user. It's the government holding a gun up to people's heads and saying "don't do this or we will use force on you, maybe even lethal force"

To murder such preciousness IS SATANIC.

A special ETERNAL place exists for people who partake in infanticide.

Attached: so precious.png (844x358, 576K)

Romans 13 English Standard Version (ESV)
Submission to the Authorities
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Attached: 1518454503887.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Okay, you eat, you have to eat to stay alive, to eat you have to intentionally kill something unless your entire diet consists of milk and unfertilized eggs. Unless you're a vegan, your need to eat is intentionally killing animals that have emotionsl and while not quite as sentient as humans, are still aware of their own existence. That's worse than aborting a 6 week gestation embryo.

Do you really believe this?

I don't give a shit about your fabricated kike religion. Keep that shit to yourself, don't try to run other people's lives based on YOUR beliefs.

a 6 week gestation embryo is about as sentient as a jellyfish user, probably less so. If it's aborted it never knew its alive in the first place.

Animals have significantly less dignity than humans.

Animals smell and lick each others butts as a greeting.

They eat their own and each others poop.

Animals eat their own babies.

Animals eat humans.

>I don't give a shit
this is a moral claim
where are you deriving your morals

Your religion is PURE FOOLISHNESS!

Your religion keeps you condemned, under the WRATH of GOD and full of hate.

You are a tool of SATAN.

a 6 week gestation embryo does absolutely nothing. It's alive, but only in the same way as a sea sponge or bacteria.

Mate you murder me at 12 months old... whats the differrnce?

>Romans 13 English Standard Version (ESV)
>Submission to the Authorities
>Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

How do you if it's alive if it hasn't even come out yet?

Holy shit you sound so fucking retarded please stop.

Yes that is worse, the embryo is just flesh, and a biological machine to support the brain and when the brain is awake and it's aware of it's surrounding it's alive

If a mother is murdered with a 6 week embryo growing inside her, the murderer will receive 2 murder charges.

Exacactly

the same place all morals are really derived. the concepts of Empathy and Altruism. You claim morals come from God, yet most of the same "morals" are practiced by many other cultures that have not been raised under your sandnigger trilogy of religions, and some of those behaviors are even practiced by some of the more intelligent non human animals, like elephants and dolpins.

Babies are babies from the moment of conception.

If you murder something so innocent and precious you will receive the PERFECT RECOMPENSE FROM GOD!

Im not saying this to "trigger" anyone. Im saying this because you can not avoid the truth.

Truth is for our own good!

Blacks are not a life form they are a manifestation of evil projected into our realm through holes in thr ground

Only if it's a nigger or non-white.

GOD has placed HIS law (morals) upon every heart.

GODS people cultivate a sensitivity to HIS commands for our good and for HIS GLORY.

satans people do the EXACT opposite and become hardened to GODS GRACIOUS LAW!

A fetus is alive.
But irrelevant.

Just thought of this one:

Why dont people give pets abortions?

Can you guys just stop with the abortion threads, I get it there are a lot of christcucks here but enough, nobody gives a fuck.

If a mother is murdered with a 6 week embryo growing inside her, the murderer will receive 2 murder charges.

Sounds relevant to the Justice system.

You are:

Attached: a team satan 3.png (538x336, 80K)

Your fucking point? NOBODY on this planet except maybe Jains respect life inherently. You would swat a fly or a mosquito in a heartbeat, or remove a tapeworm from a human if possible.

Oh yes I am an ebil satanist that will sacrifice your children to the fallen one.Just grow up already and realize not everyone who is against you christians need to be a jew or luciferian.

STFU you stupid religious faggots. nobody cares about your fantasy. The reality is that embryo is just flesh doesn't have consciousness it's just a process of evolving to a human that means it's not a human´yet.. When you ejaculate you're killing millions sperms cells that could be humans..

If god loves fetuses so much, why does he let them die?

Going to bring up the age old argument here, but as a man, you have no attachment to the responsability that woman has to bear. You come up with all of these justifications "well logically its her fault, even if she got raped she can just have it or deal with it" etc etc. But you don't have a womb or a vagina thats going to get all shorn to shit by a parasite climbing out of you. You read about it, you talk about it, you feel like you can make decisions about it, except you will never have to deal with it first hand.

I think above all, no matter how many people disagree with it, laws and decisions regarding pregnancy and womens bodies should be voted on solely by women, for women.

Attached: 1518265156344.jpg (1100x1988, 978K)

The difference is at 12 months old, you're aware you're alive, you can feel pain, you experience sensations, you have emotions. So in order for me to kill you at that point I have to consider those things and decide that the necessity of killing you outweighed my desire not to cause another person harm, which would realistically only happen in a self defense situation. I might WANT to kill you because you're a tool, but it doesn't outweigh my desire not to cause others harm. If I have a lack of concern for your feelings, then I have malice towards you and it'd be murder.

When we're talking a completely non sapient lifeform, or an inaimate object.. I don't have to consider their feelings, they don't have those. So the only thing I have to consider is, "does this object belong to someone else who's sapient? Like is it someone else's car?" If it's someone else's car, then I have to consider the owner's feelings before doing anything to it. But if it is not owned by anyone, and it's inanimate, then I don't have to consider anyone's feelings but my own So if I find a car completely abandoned in the woods and it's obvious nobody cares about it anymore. I can go ahead and throw a rock at it or shoot a hole in it with a gun and not care. Nobody gets hurt from the result. If it's a 6 week old embryo that is growing in some other woman's body? I have to consider her feelings But if I was a woman and had a 6 week old embryo growing inside me? I don't have to consider the embryo's feelings, , it doesn't have any, I only have to consider my own feelings, and whether or not I want to keep it or abort it.

Because law is conservative. Under a liberal law system, he would be a hero.

Forgot pic.

Attached: abortions worldwide.gif (800x480, 16K)

take that sandnigger kike book, and shove it up your ass sideways. Your God does not exist. Your religion is fabricated in order to control other people.

6 week old embryo does not have a brain capable of being awake or aware. That capability won't really start happening until around 20 weeks when myelination starts happening in the brain.

The Son of God, the second person in the Holy Trinity, being very and eternal God, the brightness of the Father's glory, of one substance and equal with him who made the world, who upholdeth and governeth all things he hath made, did, when the fullness of time was come, take upon him man's nature, with all the essential properties and common infirmities thereof, yet without sin; being conceived by the Holy Spirit in the womb of the Virgin Mary, the Holy Spirit coming down upon her: and the power of the Most High overshadowing her; and so was made of a woman of the tribe of Judah, of the seed of Abraham and David according to the Scriptures; so that two whole, perfect, and distinct natures were inseparably joined together in one person, without conversion, composition, or confusion; which person is very God and very man, yet one Christ, the only mediator between God and man.

Why is a woman called a 'MOTHER' as soon as she is pregnant?

Kek, stop btfoing the reddit fags, lad.

The difference is, if the woman wanted to keep that baby and you killed it, then you've deliberately caused her harm (malice)

If she didn't want to keep the baby and she decided herself to terminate the pregnancy, there is no malice, because she's not doing any harm to anyone but herself . The embryo is incapable of experiencing harm. so in that situation she's the only person who can.

What kind of life is it then you fucking retard? What other type could it possibly be other than human? Honestly, what a fucking stupid statement.

>comparing a single cell with a lifeform so complex we couldn't dream of replicating it, despite all our supposedly great technology

>a baby a parasite
>pretends to care about women

If you've ever known any pregnant women you'd know they form a bond with their baby, which nourishes them as well as gets nourishment from them, well before 20 weeks.

God hath appointed a day wherein he will judge the world in righteousness, by Jesus Christ; to whom all power and judgment is given of the Father; in which day, not only the apostate angels shall be judged, but likewise all persons that have lived upon the earth shall appear before the tribunal of Christ, to give an account of their thoughts, words, and deeds, and to receive according to what they have done in the body, whether good or evil.

whether good or evil

whether good or evil

whether good or evil

whether good or evil

Attached: A 1.png (621x535, 20K)

She isnt called that, only after she gives birth its called a mother.

This is the most american post I have seen in a while, damn the jews have brainwashed you so good.

On the way to an abortion:
A mother is murdered with a 6 week embryo growing inside her, the murderer will receive 2 murder charges.

OP is just retarded, and everyone replying too. The correct answer is this: none has ever said that a fetus is not LIFE; what has been said is that it is not A PERSON.

dude, that's a great point

>Why is a woman called a 'MOTHER' as soon as she is pregnant?

Holy fuck i hope you're trolling this chat

>175373175

I agree, but why do people care so much about embryo, that doesn't even know it's alive.. All these stupid thread abortion are so fucking retarded.

By that logic the bacteria in your asshole is also life
No please, you make prolifers look retarded

>everything measured according to pain and sense-perception

God you scientistic materialists are so fucking stupid. The being still exists in its essence, and still has a fundamental substratum of character, before it becomes self-aware. Your logic could well be used to justify putting a bullet in the back of someone's sleeping head as being a-ok. I mean, the person doesn't "experience" it or anything.

>this chat
Get back to faceberg meme flag.

Get behind us satan:

Romanian: why dont you go steal a bicycle from your neighbor so you can get to a market to steal some potatoes and moldy bread for you family.

Do something good for your family for a change!

Attached: a team satan 4.png (524x316, 78K)

God doesn't exist. If he did and he's so great, why does he allow innocent children to develop leukemia? Your "God" is more cruel than any being imaginable. If such a being exists, he is not benevolent, he is at best callous and does not give a shit about anyone, or is in worst case scenario, malicious.

Your own scripture citation is nothing more than proof that your religion was fabricated to hand control of your life to the elite, they tell you "follow the laws, because GOD put those with authority above you, do what they say or GOD will punish you.. and you follow the orders like a good little goy, and never question authority,. You believe you were given free will.. so that you can reject it and have someone else control you. Pathetic.

it is life but so is the meat you eat every day. im against abortion but stop with these technicalities, theyre not arguments

To write a sentence like the one below you are the epitome of stupid.

>God you scientistic materialists are so fucking stupid.