Trloolololol

Morning pol. I just had master idea how we can troll dice. As everyone knowns battlefield these days has gone full sjw. But we can use this. I wonder what the devs do if people start sending them feedback going something like "thanks Dice for adding diversity. We don't have enough games where I get to shoot niggers" or "finally I get to shoot women". If we send 1000 of these what would happen?

Attached: battlefield-v.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=aQxko_JMdMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bu

it will be all over the news for 2 days and increase the game's popularity.
that's all it.

isn't it past your bedtime

>Trloololol
*snap* and underage

fair point. They would somehow try to turn that around

go away cucks if you don't have any input

nothing. your feedback would be ignored by an underpaid staffer who goes through 99.9% garbage feedback all day.

>I just had master idea
>master idea
HAHAHAHHAHAA

This.

I work in the industry.

Best you could do is not buying it. That Solo movie bomb is what is causing Disney to re-think its SJW strategy.

oh god, what a fucking mastermind.

I didnt watch the Solo movie.

Care to elaborate on the subject?

If you want to damage EA and Dice, start encouraging people to play the competition.

This will work and it will impact EA hard, boycotts do not work so instead direct customers to competing titles.

Convert people to get CoD, say how amazing it looks and how well it plays. How fun it is etc.

absolute genius

Attached: schnappen.jpg (804x1024, 182K)

I doubt it, they are calling the viewers sexist. Hope it backfire in their faces.

This. They won't remove this stuff for that reason. I have a feeling Battlefield is going to start going downhill fast in terms of sales anyway. They're trailer made gamers pissed, but they can't change tactics and refocus now because they've doubled down on "muh women". So this game isn't going to look anymore attractive to gamers anytime soon.

Nah, ultimately they will chill on the SJW stuff like we have chilled on the loot box shit.

Just don't buy it.

Oh my god, imagine the shitstorm it would cause if they added Muslims as a special Wehrmacht division

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Nice viral marketing thread with the approved promotional art

heres an idea
forget about them entirely and dont feed them
dont publicise them
fuck them
retard

I got an idea.

Historically the only army that used WOMEN, NIGGERS,AND MUSLIMS is the Italian army.

FORCE DICE TO PORTRAY US(ITALIANS) AS A BUNCH OF ANTISEMITE MINORITIES

PIC related fascist paratroopers.

Attached: 150px-Parafromitalianlibya.jpg (150x253, 15K)

Stop supporting shit games.
Let the SJWs drown in their own vomit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

what the fuck is this thread? LOL TROLLING SJWS EPIC STYLE. my god the faggotry displayed on this website is fucking pathetic

Maybe pose as concerned parents that are wondering why their children are talking about killing women & minorities.
>k i l l n i g g e r s

Attached: 013832056446.jpg (2560x1440, 3.02M)

How about you don't buy their game

its 10 am there

Except there's still loot box shit. Explain yourself.

are there female nazis in the game?

your mom is 10 am lol

OP is giving the solution to the diversity problem. Embrace it for THE WRONG REASONS. Like how being pro choice means more dead nigglets.

Just let the game die on its own. Don't buy it don't talk about it. The crowd they are pandering to doesn't play enough video games to make up for lost sales.

The last jedi went full feminazi and with Solo they made all these articles about Lando being Pansexual as a selling point for the movie and the fact that one of the droids is female and "built herself" because she doesnt need no man.

Battlefield is dead.

There are still cucked, so0o0oib0i retards out there who buy them. Explained.

Attached: 1529066550131.png (248x418, 60K)

best thing to do is not buy the game

just dont buy this gaem
it will undersell

This might actually work

Attached: laugh.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Just play BF2 via revive project, or whatever it is called

Attached: 1453515668741.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=aQxko_JMdMo

We should also vomplain abput not enough abos, native americans, indians, sandniggers and slavs in game. Also eastern front is underrepresented alongside with central asian people

Attached: 1524615531894.jpg (1870x1869, 730K)

wouldent cause a shitshow, hanschar and Skanderbeg SS were a thing.

No. That would generate headlines for couple of days and only serve as free marketing.

More fun strategy would be loudly complaining the game is not inclusive enough. Because that's what libtards always end up doing anyway - nothing is enough for them. So why not tap into that potential and amplify that sentiment by complaining how numerous "vulnerable minorities" have been "excluded" from the game and being "discriminated".

this guy has stated:
>As general manager Oskar Gabrielson explained on Twitter, “the Battlefield sandbox has always been about playing the way you want.” This sometimes means offering fantastical experiences that are neither realistic nor historically accurate, “like attempting to fit three players on a galloping horse, with flamethrowers. With BFV you also get the chance to play as who you want. This is #everyonesbattlefield.”

you know the drill:
#everyonesbattlefield
"Why are you discriminating against us otherkin. I identify as a cat yet I'm not allowed to play as who I want and who I am. By excluding us you are targeting us vulnerable minorities. That's discrimination. Not inclusiveness. Fix this or it's NOT #everyonesbattlefield"

Attached: hmmm.jpg (629x306, 27K)

>Trloolololol
Hi, fellow 4channers! :)

the next war will be between the cross and the crescent - civil wars - no one gives a fuck if Russia invades, and why would they?

Attached: !! HANDS image.jpg (450x500, 66K)

>Pander to SJWs in star wars.
>Realize Star Wars is a white male nerd thing and SJWs don't watch sci-fi.
>Realize you're losing money.
MUH SHEKELS!

No, dice. I'll boycott the game instead. They are not getting out of this one

this might work - but id rather just boycott the product and maybe douse EA in shit

We should ruin the game by memeing it not "inclusive" enough. I meän they're marketing it as such but where's the otherkin and gorillion of other "vulnerable minorities". Why are they discriminated against. Why can't they play.

"I identify as . Why can't we play as who we are. Why are you targeting us for discrimination!? NOT #everyonesbattlefield"

The game may fail, but not because of SJW politics

If it does fail, it will fail because BF1 was over priced trash, and because they are CLEARLY trying to copy too much from other games instead of focusing on what made BF games so good in the past.

Basically this plus sexualizing the female characters.

>Morning pol. I just had master idea how we can troll dice. As everyone knowns battlefield these days has gone full sjw. But we can use this. I wonder what the devs do if people start sending them feedback going something like "thanks Dice for adding diversity. We don't have enough games where I get to shoot niggers" or "finally I get to shoot women". If we send 1000 of these what would happen?
Summer fag.

Too late now kiddie. All summer fags must expose their bare chest and crotch to be examined and determined if they are in fact, underage.

Attached: 1520212555193.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Fins really are Mongloids huh...

Can't believe you people care this much about a fucking video game you shouldn't buy in the first place.

Every single BF game since bf 3 has been the same game. That re-hash is what people pay for bud.

The British definitely put Muslims in their Army the whole Lawrence of Arabia and leading the Arab Revolt was a British lead goal. Of course the Brits being the back stabbing cunts that they are betrayed the Arabs at the end and took the land for themselves afterwards then gave it to the Jews.

>The last jedi went full feminazi and with Solo they made all these articles about Lando being Pansexual
they use this to further their anti-white agenda, if they intentionally ruin a white lead its that much easier to force diversity down the throats of the unwashed masses. of course you already know this, such a sick fucked up place we all live in