Ted Kaczynski

Jesus fucking christ is this guy from the future?
I'm reading Ted Kaczynski's (the Unabomber) manifesto and everything just makes absolute complete perfect sense and is a ridiculously accurate take on the modern world.
No wonder he had an IQ close to Einsteins.

If anybody wants to read it, here are some links:
PDF -> editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
EPUB -> libgen.pw/view.php?id=664687

Random quotes from it:
"It is obvious that are not cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality.”

“Our society tends to regard as a sickness any mode of thought or behavior that is inconvenient for the system and this is plausible because when an individual doesn't fit into the system it causes pain to the individual as well as problems for the system. Thus the manipulation of an individual to adjust him to the system is seen as a cure for a sickness and therefore as good”

Remember, this is from 1995.

Attached: Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (640x453, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/category/author/ted-kaczynski
lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw6JOBIymL4
paulcooijmans.com/psychology/unabombreport.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gl9DgAM2zSk
libgen.io/search.php?req=technological slavery&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"There is no law that says we have to go to work every day and follow our employer’s orders. Legally there is nothing to prevent us from going to live in the wild like primitive people or from going into business for ourselves. But in practice there is very little wild country left, and there is room in the economy for only a limited number of small business owners. Hence most of us can survive only as someone else’s employee."

"Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy, then gives them drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction? It is already happening to some extent in our own society. It is well known that the rate of clinical depression has been greatly increasing in recent decades."

Bump

He can't be redpilled because he didn't explicitly name the Jews. At least that's what I've been told by the average Jow Forumstard.

He absolutely fucked up and poisoned his message by murdering people. The manifesto was spot on.

Scary, isn’t it?

It’s the only demand he had to turn himself in: publish the manifesto. And newspapers printed it. And it’s not crazy at all; just well reasoned Luddite anti-tech libertarianism.

Dismissing somebody because they don't name the jew is stupid. Maybe he didn't make that connection.

There are two framed photos on my desk at work
One is of Hideo Kojima
the other is pic related
I'm not even joking. A lot of people get very put off by it.
>But now you understand

Attached: Unabomber-sketch.png (247x329, 59K)

That manifesto was a rambling pile of nonsense.

That's a good filter for knowing if the person approaching your desk is level-headed or not.

maybe he was being handled and that was the point all along, to make these kinds of ideas seem crazy.

theanarchistlibrary.org/category/author/ted-kaczynski
i like The System’s Neatest Trick for getting a better handle on societal change hows and whys. pretty bleak stuff.
also i recently came across this old thing that reminded me of uncle ted called Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

Attached: 1525592572706.jpg (447x448, 58K)

To you it was. To others it isn't.
You might be thinking of Elliot Rodger.

Internet wasnt as advanced yet.

You really think they'd have jew pills on tv?

He'd have to have knowledge from alot of fields to draw a conclusion in the older days, before the internet made everything much much easier

Personally alot of 4chans educated guesses on the future will be dead right. Thats not to say we dont have our retards though.

Attached: IMG_0562.jpg (400x410, 59K)

His analysis of leftists and why they are collectivists is so goddamn insightful and topical to today, I had never seen things explained or looked at it from that perspective. He basically describes todays modern left to a T.

Kaczynski was an mk ultra victim. Everything he produced in his life is tainted.

We need more people to actually ACT. He acted.
A bunch of retards on a Taiwanese hat knitting forum are never going to make any impact on the world unless we act.

That's my reading of the situation. Entire thing smells bad

Wouldn't be surprised. Government probably noticed him acing through school and saw his IQ results and tried to re-purpose him for themselves.

>Jesus fucking christ is this guy from the future?
No, he's just really fucking smart.

21st

Britbongs have the chance to act right now/soon. If they don't, Europe is probably doomed because they won't get another chance.

do not insult ted by comparing him to einstein

Einstein was a dum-dum compared to slavs

if you got time there is much gold in this also

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw6JOBIymL4

Attached: 3bGby.jpg (400x516, 117K)

>“Our society tends to regard as a sickness any mode of thought or behavior that is inconvenient for the system and this is plausible because when an individual doesn't fit into the system it causes pain to the individual as well as problems for the system. Thus the manipulation of an individual to adjust him to the system is seen as a cure for a sickness and therefore as good”

How is this bad? The system needs to deal with the destructive individual to survive, or are you advacotaing that meth-head niggers should be free to kill people?

Attached: 1522779892450.jpg (951x1439, 423K)

Ted Kaczynski is a paranoid schizophrenic.

Psychological Evaluation of Theodore Kaczynski

paulcooijmans.com/psychology/unabombreport.html

t. insectoid

You make this thread every couple of days. Obvious glow in the dark psyop.
Step up your game.

he's saying that's how the system works in the passage you quote there's no value judgement it just is.

I don't know but meth is going to be filtered from now on.

Ted pointed out the core problems with our society and I doubt he's as fucking stupid as you or the other idiot to throw away all that just to appeal to a bunch of fat shut ins on Jow Forums

All I know is white inaction is the problem.

Yeah, there is no place in whole of europe which doesn't belong to someone and even if you have some to yourself you actually have to pay the country taxes yearly still, because reasons. You will never be able to not pay shekels to the state and because you also an't just sell stuff off yourland without licences, you also will never be able to not work in the system.

And you suggest Ted should have just pulled a Patrick Little and act like a autistic idiot screaming Jews?

Not worth talking to insectoids using imaginary memes.

>poster doesn't bother reading the entire OP which addressed their claim before posting
Freedom fighter, controlled op terrorist, it's all opinions

Attached: laffdogo.jpg (102x125, 2K)

You're a coward and a retard. You're either some dumb fuck "white" liberal redditor or a shill. Either one, you can fuck off to reddit.

Exactly, Osama Bin Laden was a freedom fighter or CIA plant. We may never know tho.

What? Check the catalogue. I've literally never read any of Ted Kaczynski's work before today. I thought I'd make a thread because I thought Jow Forums might identify with some of his beliefs. Are you retarded?

Stop shitting up my thread you fucking brainlet.

his IQ was like 15 points above Einstein's
he surely was a great mind. I sent him a letter some time ago, still hasn't replied. hope he will in the future

shut up kid this is my thread.

cheers interesting stuff

catalogue = archive. my bad

You should have stopped while you had the chance.

The leftist self hatred protest thing he wrote about is so fucking spot on, I wish more people saw it from that perspective

Found this. Good to save.

Attached: leftists.png (1200x1620, 152K)

What about Bobby Fischer, dude? He started naming the jew in the 1960s.

Some user made a decent audio book. Not some synth fagvoice.

youtube.com/watch?v=gl9DgAM2zSk

what the netflix series on it you'll find that interesting desu. The scary thing was that a serial bomber who killed innocent people was right quite a lot of the time and that worries me.

How does one go about doing that (sending him a letter). Or visiting him I wonder?

tandem bomber

Just ask me

You don't need to be from the future to understand the past and its implications in the present.
We've gone down this road before.

Most Jow Forumstards are shitskins, their opinions are irrelevant.

Ted is a saint compared to the massmurdere Chzrchill you worship

That's weird, browsing pol and see this and I'm reading it too. I had the same thoughts. It is like TK made my thoughts into words that I could not express myself. Only a third through but his analysis of the left is on point especially about leftist charity and concernocrats being actually rather disdainful of their chosen victim group and only doing "good work" out of inadequacy. Love to hear more of you thoughts op.

He didn't kill anyone.

It was theatre. He's a facet of God communicating the mysteries of life with man.

>kill a few STEM cucks
>become a worldwide known name and hundreds of thousands of people read your manifesto
If he had not done what he did, we wouldn't talk about him right now. He would be another ''literally who?''.

Ok. Sir, how does one go about doing that (sending him a letter).

You're speaking to me.

Mankind has lost sight of prophecy but not for long.

a rothschild organizer fucked him over in 1961 when she sided with orthodox jew samuel reshevsky and bobby lost the match as a result.

Attached: jaquelinepiatigorsky.jpg (677x440, 70K)

Yeah but (and I know this is hard for people here to believe) some things actually weren't the Jews.

fun fact: thats not even uncle ted

Uncle ted is the final redpill

Attached: 1521920191900.jpg (1024x659, 106K)

I'm only a third through as well. Slow reader. Going to read through his 2010 publishing "Technological Slavery" next.
libgen.io/search.php?req=technological slavery&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def

My thoughts are that people like him should be running the world. People who see things clearly and are not concerned about stupid shit like making billions of dollars or manipulating every other country.

I do run the world now.

What the fuck are you talking about you deluded theist

Go release Tommy. Help your country.

Tommy is a Tavistock creation.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 10.56.30.png (467x251, 49K)

His diagnosis was somewhat accurate when it comes to describing an r-strategist dominated world. Still, the fact that he wasn't aware of the r/K divide means that his further analysis is very incomplete. What's more, his solution isn't feasible - the culture he postulates would get stomped like the Native Americans by any society that doesn't give up on technology.

That being said, his manifesto should be mandatory reading for anyone interested in solving our current predicament.

Attached: 1494973276795.jpg (300x250, 13K)

Slow reader here too, as well as reading two other books at the same time. Yeah he should be a decision maker but that'll never happen my dood. A good friend of mine who is a TK fan recommended me Camp Of The Saints and also Guillaume Faye's Archeofuturism. Read the latter and it's great. That guy knows how to balance modernity, sustainability and dispassionate analysis. He straight up states that the southern hemisphere will always be plagued with high infant mortality disease and starvation and that's just their lot in life. Even the most edgy alt-lite or anti-immigrant commentators seems to claim that the third world can be prosperous if you just leave them be and maybe toss them some aid money. Faye puts his foot down and says problems in darkest Africa are insoluable. Recommend.

Uncle Ted could have been an eceleb if he waited a few years

Actually he makes very good points and while I will never fundamentally accept his point of view, there is certainly a way to address some of
his concerns. Problem is you need new societal architecture to a dress his concerns, some of us in new upcoming generation of Eurocrats realise this.

You act like adjusting or not adjusting to social norms is a new thing. Yes, Ted was an Incel like you.

Attached: 1507570240118.jpg (431x450, 21K)

It's really a shame he decided to pursuit the bombing thing, If he'd stuck around and waited for the computer age not only is it highly likely he would of been a major player but his world view would of expanded and he'd of understood the real root of the problem.

He lived in a shack in the woods with no electricity.

Attached: pat2.png (1146x616, 625K)

Fuck yo couch

>would of

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 11.10.36.png (916x516, 495K)

welcome to the Tedpill

there's no going back

Rick James Bitch

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 11.11.37.png (519x443, 388K)

Are you correcting Scottish parlance or are you indicating Ted rules the earth as a Christ like messiah figure?

>pedant much

this is common fucking knowledge, everyone knows this.

He got at least one thing wrong: It is not alright to blow people to smithereens with mail bombs.

Regardless of how one looks at the inequities of our system of governance, one should always face his adversary, not send anonymous bombs.

I hope those who follow Ted and adopt his ideas will at least confront their enemies in an open forum before resorting to terror.

dieing for the system is a-ok however

But he hated technology

Sending bombs to random innocent government workers is evil and cowardly

This is what I hate about these types. THEY NEVER HURT THEIR REAL ENEMY. They hurt some random people who are nonchalantly going to work, paying bills, maybe they have some family or something.

They never hit their real target, just innocent bystandards. But they think this makes a "statement" or some shit.

Totally evil, cowardly, and desperate.

because his world view was incomplete

This.
Only one martyr is needed, to set the precedent, now all others have something to build upon - hopefully towards healing from both terrorism and leftism, and setting the world Right.

And blew off the hand of a guy the week before he went to space

check the date

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 11.26.38.png (411x88, 28K)

autism

I don't want to die for your system. I don't expect you to die for mine. However, I think my system of self reliance and individual liberty is worth dying for.

check the date

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 11.27.46.png (631x507, 459K)

check the date
>

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 11.28.35.png (397x258, 138K)