Northern Macedonians on Jow Forums

Northern Macedonians on Jow Forums
What do you think about the new agreement between our countries?

Attached: гр.jpg (718x446, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
themadtraveler.com/blog/want-greek-ruins-go-to-turkey/
youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml#subclades
youtube.com/watch?v=sGR-3VfV_1g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedefkar_Mehmed_Agha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Slavs larping as Makedonians vs Slavs, Albanians and Armenians larping as Greeks

Greece should have agreed to the name years ago and got some nice shekels from that, with which we could built great monuments. The whole calls these Slavs Macedonians anyway.

Lmao Greeks got cucked hard on this.

t. albanian subhuman living in Greece

Maybe, i think I’m probably Slavic though. B*zantines resettled many Slavs, Armenians etc. into Greece

can you show the Greeks your flag?

you have to go back, blerim

Why are you cucks triggered by this?

It is unfortunately that we aren’t Ancient Greeks. Greece had been depopulated by R*mans and later Chr*stians resettled non Greek Christians. This is infuriating

Probably Greek
Have you read it?
And where the fuck have all NM anons went? Their flag was pretty common here but now i can't spot them.

wtf I hate Greece now

lel go tip your fedora somewere else vapperfag

Not my fault you don’t know history. The once mighty Athens had become an alb*nian village while Sparta was resettled by Armenians.
The Ven*etians allowed Albos to settle the isles and Thessaly

I mean, years of resistance from Greece against the use of the term ''Macedonia'' from them and they still ended up using it. Northern Macedonia implies connection with ''Southern Macedonia'', like Northern/Southern Epirus, which is silly. They don't have nothing in common.

its an albanian rat

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

Attached: albanian in italy.png (2480x1924, 750K)

can you show me your flag?

>t.
If you read it you'll see that they actually admit that they've no connection to the ancient Macedonia, they just keep the name.
There are other parts who looks fishy to me tho.

Attached: faggot.jpg (957x1300, 124K)

Damn, so the entire Greek population is composed of just about everything except ethnic Greeks. My almonds are activated now, thank you

Spoken like Demosthenes himself

new agreement a shit

absolute state of balkanlar

Well the number of actual Hellenes is so small that it might just not exist. I used to think i was, but I’m not so sure.
But you obviously don’t know how severe it is. Have you been toto Crete for example? It looks like an Arab colony.

Kek don’t get me started on you Anatolian Islamo mutts

Yes my friend, Crete is by far the most Arabic. It is said Saladin himself was a Cretan

Attached: 1525312846287.jpg (650x650, 63K)

>flag
anyway user is talking only about his family tree

Attached: 1490561573807.png (454x453, 63K)

I look similar to him with brown eyes though. How many Cretans look like him and Martsakis?

B*zantines resettled many Armenians here.

The answer is none my friend, only him and Martsakis are the last two living ethnic Greeks in Crete. The endless supply of Armenians replaced the entire population of Greece, we both know this is logical

Hold on, you made some big claims here. Can you back them up genetically?

Nice proxy faggot, obvious turkish projection is obvious. Turks are Greek Muslim converts larping as Asiatic steppe people.

There were no Greeks in Anatolia

There were Greeks, it's why your average coastal Turk looks better than the inland goatfuckers.

He means this.

Attached: novembre-fig1a.png (800x615, 67K)

I think you're both as petty and retarded as the Mexishits and other assorted Latin American refuse that get mad as fuck that the word "America" in English only refers to the United States.

Greeks look like Arabs.

Crete suffered from population shortage and from Arabic raids and colonization too.

Beeing sarcastic is not going to convince me

and another Greece thread ruined by muslims and their diaspora

Attached: Bwc26cCIAAEpSvH.jpg (540x842, 57K)

>(((turkish))) education

There were always Greeks in Anatolia. Anatolia is even a Greek word.

This doesn't show that insular and Peloponnese Greeks are close to Armenians as he claims.

Διάβασε τα υπόλοιπα προτού μου τα πρήζεις

There are no DNA studies yet with Ancient Greeks.
A look into history will show you how Greece was depopulated by r*mans and then subjects to raids and migrations from Non Greeks.

You still are an even bigger bastard nation than all of the Balkan countries. Gtfo here monkey.

Many Turks have told me they are actually Kurdish.

>There were always Greeks in Anatolia

Nope.

Attached: K12b-Turk NorthWest.png (866x703, 19K)

Albanians have been in the Pelopones since ever mate. Even before Venezia was a thing

Sry wrong pic. That's the Muh Albanian larper theory (which might be true or the opposite might be true).

Pic related is what he means.

Attached: 1200px-J2(Y-DNA).png (1200x649, 447K)

Greek fire

Attached: Greek fire.jpg (1024x404, 91K)

Armenians moved toto Crete, the Isles cenrtal Greece.

Peloponnes was subject toto Slavs and Albanians.

True

I’m just stating that that this was bad, while in contrast the sack of Constantinople was irrelevant. Yet Venetians are slammed for the latter.

themadtraveler.com/blog/want-greek-ruins-go-to-turkey/

Blocks your path

Here is a better one...

Attached: Greek Fire Art.jpg (1369x923, 208K)

I was in Constantinople recently and it absolutely astounded me that the Turks, in 500 years, have managed to build precisely nothing that surpassed anything Christians/Romans built almost two millennia ago. They truly are barbarians.

Did you know that I (Nordic haplogroup) and J descend from the same haplogroup, IJ?

Hm thats true, though it doesnt surprise me kek.

İstanbul* wh*Te boi.

>A map of J2 distribution
This doesn't mean a thing either. His thesis is that there were Ancient Greeks and they were replaced by Slavs, Albanians and Armenians. Genetic findings on samples of Ancient Minoans and Mycenaeans show they were J2a, which confirms continuity between ancient-modern Greeks.

That's rightful Roman land you savage, and I will refer to it as such.

Modern Greeks are J2b though

I do. They come from Iran. Both of them together with their separate neighbour R1.

Yes indeed. But "Albanian" (like Serbian or Bosnian) is a made up nationality. There is no "Albanian Race" because Albanians are not homogeneous in any way. He's also having German anthropologists in mind when he says that - when they visited Greek lands in the 18th century he came into contact with more arvanite speaking people's than Greek speaking peoples.

>Armenians moved toto Crete, the Isles cenrtal Greece.
>Peloponnes was subject toto Slavs and Albanians
You early on
>while Sparta was resettled by Armenians
Where did Spartans live?
>Laconia
Where is Laconia?
Southeastern part of the Peloponnese peninsula
Boi you seem confused af. Get it together.

Based

Well greek bros

youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc

Pic related
Also, Crete has the original J2a

Attached: Haplogroup-J2b.gif (800x581, 83K)

J2a

Attached: The_spatial_distribution_of_M410(J2a)_clade_in_worldwide_populations.png (1967x1073, 861K)

No man. While there's undeniably J2b in Greece, J2a is much more prevalent.
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml#subclades

>Being this retard

We are all a sub-class of the aryan race.
Nationality=/=race

J2a is prevalent in Crete.

I aint trying to convince you of shit nigga, just having a laugh at your retarded logic

So basically it is ironic, Cretans have some of the purest Greek lineages, but they've also been raped hard by pirates. Both happened because of their location. So you have some of them who look like Saracens and others who look like the ancient Greek statues.

I think we all ought to gang up on the Albanians and exterminate them. Once that is done, move on to Bosnians, and then turks, and reclaim Constantinople once and for all!

>t. Macedonian

This.

Then we reform the Roman Empire and expell the Jews.

Thank you, Spaniard!

It's true, but since many Greeks are unironically Albanian, they have a soft spot for them while hating on the white Slav Macedonians.

>Slavs larping as Macedonians
As long as they don't create any further issues related to the name "Macedonia" (i.e. copyright issues) then I don't give a fuck. Let them larp all they want.

But they'll probably create issues in the future and these traitorous commie fucks we have as government should be held responsible.

Confederate Macedonia and Greece, Bring Serbia in, annihilate Muslim albo ghegs, integrate tosk.
I give less than a shit about what language some tribesmen 2500 years ago spoke, or what they wanted to do with their dick in their spare time, what i do care about is two white, christian countries fighting over long dead nations while europe is being invaded, and Albo scum breathing my air.

Attached: 1529020619252.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

>Reading comprehension = 0
Matteo Renzi is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=sGR-3VfV_1g

I'm Greek myself so you're just jidf on a proxy. You can't speak Greek.

Are you serious ? What happened to Greeks, they vanished? Get out stupid kike.

Shut up imbecile we will conquer and kill you all.

Καλα τωρα kαθεστε kαι ποσταρετε σοβαρα; Για να τα διαβασουν ποιοι; Οι "kαμμενοι" που γραφουν εδω kαι δεν kαταλαβαινουν οτι οι alt-right ειναι το ιδιο σkατα με τους "αντιπαλους" SJW.
Αμεριkαναkια ειστε μωρε; Σον αι αμ ντισαποιντ.

> Your history never existed
> Your people don't exist
> You are all actually muslims if you are losers and jews if you are winners.

This subversive animals need a bullet in the skull.
I wish all the best to the greeks and macedonians.
Muslims, jews and all the sand people should go fuck themselves.

Horseshoe theory is not true

Δεν ειπα ολοι η αριστερα kαι ολη η δεξια. Μαθε να διαβαζεις.

*ολη

Even then, the alt-right is not the same shit as the SJWs

>Even then, the alt-right is not the same shit as the SJWs
Με kανεις να γελαω.

Attached: photo19.jpg (320x350, 13K)

επειδη εσύ είσαι Βλάχος ή Αρβανίτης δεν σημαίνει ότι είναι τέτοιοι kαι ΟΛΟΙ οι υπόλοιποι Έλληνες.

Ok, what is your political position?

the greece of today is not the greece of the past only a moron cant see it , we are the consequence of the muslim invasion , be aware europe , while we were invaded by the enemy , the fuckers in the EU are inviting the enemy in .

Every Saturday ikibey returns in full bait force.
Sage
Reported

Attached: ikibey-sad-life.jpg (846x435, 72K)

>What about Blue Mosqu-
HOLD ON THERE MUSTAFA
>Sedefkar Mehmed Agha
>Sedefkar Mehmed Agha Biçakçiu or Sedefqar Mehmeti of Elbasan (Modern Turkish: Sedefkâr Mehmet Ağa, about 1540 - 1617) is recorded as the Ottoman architect of the Sultan Ahmed Mosque (the "Blue Mosque") in Istanbul.
>He was of Albanian origin.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedefkar_Mehmed_Agha
Stay mad Turkbois

Yes you have to go back. Anglo-Australo-American Establishment don't like Wogs. They need to use their time to masturbate while their daughters and wives are getting gang fucked by niggers....

t.greek larping as a mongol

Macedonians that fought on the side of the king during the civil war sent their pro-DAG brethren into exile and received their properties as a reward. Their descendants speak Greek (mostly anyways, I encountered a customs officer on the Greek border with a Greek name, but spoke a really archaic Macedonian dialect!), have Greek names, but are Macedonian.

Prove me wrong

Is your President a Russian shill?