Democrats are actually the racists

Democrats are actually the racists.

Attached: LBJ Racist.jpg (517x303, 27K)

I wish slowpoke memes were still relevant

Attached: gf9mdXbWe7_uDRJ4WrUdHSHwzk3doi4QQrJB390Ost4.jpg (576x768, 135K)

i hate people who try to play the "democrats are racist" meme card because we should be openly embracing racism rather than trying to pawn it off on our opponents because its like some kind of radioactive toxic sludge.

that said, i've never seen anyone who held a worse view of women and minorities than god damn democrats who claim to be "advocates" for those groups. as if those groups are so weak and trivial that they need great white democrat saviors to swoop in and save them from themselves.
and all of their genuinely deeply held beliefs about how "whites oppress minorities and women" all stem from psychological projection. they see women and minorities as "lesser" and something inherently negative, so they project that belief outwards and interpret everything in the world as being "oppression" and "discrimination" when in reality people that aren't progressives just don't think about race and gender as much as they do. and when we do, even when we are outright racists like myself and much of Jow Forums, there are still things we respect about "the other side".
in fact, the only reason we can even see a group like blacks or jews as a threat to us is BECAUSE we have at least some kind of respect on some level of what they are capable of.

and obviously the left despises women the most. feminism was like society wide emotional abuse of women. and naturally, you see the most virulent misogynists time and time again getting caught up in the #metoo shit after publicly being "the face of womens rights" or "an advocate for equality".
again, it's psychological projection (and sometimes guilt) that drives people to become left-wing and feminist and democrat to begin with.

so yeah, even though i hate the meme and i hate that we always try to pawn racism off on the other side, i do actually believe it's literally true. "white liberals" hold the worst views ive ever seen in regards to women and minorities.

You guys really should be pushing this. If you can raise the black Republican vote by 30%, the Dems would be eternally btfo.

Attached: 1500784707415.jpg (1023x655, 171K)

that's because its actually heritage. end of story. like 100% how can you even deny that those monuments are heritage? thinking civil war monuments should stay up does not = racism or crypto racism. in fact, the vast majority of white americans (and i believe the majority of americans overall) believe that those monuments should stay up. it's actually a noted losing issue for the left, according to all polling done on the matter.

really simple. end of story. every time you try to equate "keep the monuments" with "cryptoracism" you end up just pushing people that much farther to the right.

i am right wing and i am really genuinely racist, and i can tell you that sadly most people on the right-wing, and most people who want those monuments up, unfortunately are not actually racist at all. i wish they were, but they weren't and they actually genuinely despise racism (for some reason i dont understand).

but of course you prob aren't interested in reason or logic, just interesting in playing your "edgy teenager" game and pointing the finger at everyone you see and saying "muh racism!"

Most civil war monuments were built well after the civil war to intimidate blacks.

LOL citation needed please! hahahhaahahaha
hey my grandparents were BRITISH do you think i should be running around saying "i'm offended and intimidated" by revolutionary war monuments?
omfg honestly man. sorry but it's a losing issue for the left 100%. nobody and i do mean NOBODY is buying what you are selling here.

We just need to get black people to assimilate in Western culture and we're set.

Attached: hardworkingbrother.jpg (300x400, 22K)

Hang niggers and gas kikes. Problems become solved.

that's not what i need. i am RACIST man. like RACIST for real. i don't want them assimilating. i dont want them here. it's a shame that history was dark and seedy and that there was slavery both in the USA and in Africa, which led to a "slade trade" with so many of them ending up here. time to put that right though by sending them all back home. no reparations. no apologies. just a boat back home and be done with it. and get the damn spics out too.
also the fact is blacks aren't built for western society. their brains are different. they've got a different skillset. in case you don't know, they can't really pass our IQ tests, which are tests of our culturally valued intellectual traits.

i dont actually believe blacks are stupid, but their brains aren't built the way white brains are. maybe their happy destroying their homes and cities and committing crime and fucking endlessly. they should be allowed to do what they want, so long as they do it in africa, not here.

nice lefty cringe i forgot about that one

If Jews were completely interbred with blacks in America, would it be better the two races currently?

Attached: drake.jpg (225x225, 7K)

But jews are already a mixed nigger race.

It's not hopeless. We just need to red pill black people. Think of people like Diamond and Silk and Candace Owens. Then we can reap the value of our diversity of a white and black society, like rap, soul food, etc.

Attached: diamond and silk censored.jpg (1054x793, 143K)

>Think of people like Diamond and Silk and Candace Owens
dude i dont like those people. i am RACIST ok? i'm just saying that i noticed liberals seem to have a level of racism and contempt for women and minorities that even exceeds my own.
like even though i think niggers are dumb and smelly criminals, i don't think they're as helpless or "inherently oppressed" as the typical demoncrats think they are.

Black people aren't always criminals and low IQ. For example, France as improved drastically from African immigration. They've been a great source of cheap labor. They also speak the language.

dude you are so clearly a nigger. also there is literally nowhere in the world that has improved from immigration unless its whites immigrating.

"there is literally nowhere in the world that has improved from immigration"

People think I'm crazy when I say I think Detroit actually is better having had black people. Detroit gets to be the danger zone, the Jungian hell, and that's actually a cool novelty to have.

"dude you are so clearly a nigger."

I'm Greek and Sicilian.

I've red pilled several black people. My step son is half black and he's redpilled and dating a conservative white chick. There's hope, dude.

>fashionably eugenicist
>redpilled on (((them))) - look up m project
>interned japanese
>accused of being a fascist for economic and social reform efforts
>elected an unprecedented 4 times, accused of wanting to become a dictator; a law was later passed to prevent more than 2 terms
>drank like a fish during prohibition
>admired by progress cucks to this day

Tell me, /his/... why do we hate this based DUTCH man again?

Attached: 1529073116285.jpg (494x420, 63K)

nobody is the racist

Gas the niggers

Attached: Moonman.jpg (1006x1024, 137K)

democrats r duh real raycis

Attached: maga.png (1000x800, 33K)

>source: my ass

Attached: 1528788817303.jpg (1070x697, 99K)

Wtf I love the democrats now